fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sreamin Idea Part 2

Go down 
+7
I34dTaleNT 86
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Coltomlive
Calzy ktid
Keeno1684
chronicwombat
Keeno1984
11 posters

What Would Be Your Prefared Option ?
Dont Change Anything
Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_lcap0%Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Add Bundasliga Keep the Site English Speaking Only
Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_lcap38%Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Add Budasliga With German Members see if it Works
Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_lcap5%Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Add a Super League ie Porto,Lisbon,Celtic,Rangers etc
Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_lcap14%Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Add League 1
 5% [ 1 ]
Add A French League with French Members
Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_lcap29%Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Add A Dutch League with Dutch Members
 5% [ 1 ]
Add French League 1st English Only
 0% [ 0 ]
Add Dutch League 1st English Only
Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_lcap4%Sreamin Idea Part 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Dont Care
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Sreamin Idea Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:21 am

If there are any other Options You feel have Been missed Please Post
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:41 am

Out of those options I think that a French league would work best. The idea of a "mutant" superleague that in no way resembles real life does not appeal, so its either german, dutch or french for me.

Bigman says that he speaks a bit of german, and so do i and i can tell you that from what bigman wrote he doesnt speak that much german Razz not enough to run a league anyway.

Well randy is a mod obviously so he knows what hes doing and im sure would do a good job with dutch league.

However, diego also has experience of running a french site quite similar to this one.
So i know that diego would be able to handle it, but also more importantly i think he has the network of french players to actually fill a french league quite quickly.

so in my humble opinion, I would add a french speaking league and see how it goes. either that or do nothing and think about it more. but i always do tend to overthink stuff so whatever lol.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:23 am

the one that will have more votes, will take place next season?
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 am

i personally think that u should add league 1 and either the french or german league for next season if this is happening next season ?
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 am

Personaly i'd go for German league, but would prefer a rest of the world league.

Even if i was a german speaker i still would prefer to manage Real, Barca, Milan or Chelsea.

Then again there are still CT managers all over the leagues so would we get enough intrest in managing Wolsberg or Karlsruhe if German League was introduced.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 am

Personally think a German league but at the current rate of managers leaving joining and clubs not having managers I think its a bad Idea to change anything.

Untill you have all the current teams filled with managers its pointless adding more teams without the managers to manage them

Long run is a good idea just for now will make life very hard
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 am

Coltomlive wrote:
Personaly i'd go for German league, but would prefer a rest of the world league.

Even if i was a german speaker i still would prefer to manage Real, Barca, Milan or Chelsea.

Then again there are still CT managers all over the leagues so would we get enough intrest in managing Wolsberg or Karlsruhe if German League was introduced.

But if there were German's here they would take Wolsberg or Karlsruhe

If there was a German website and they had a prem i bet they would struggle to fill Stoke, West Brom Hull etc.

but we dont the Prem's always filled, we've got West Brom,Hull City, Plymouth Cardiff fans all on here. If we opened up to France or German's

You would have a better chance of filling them teams as they know the Smaller teams Better than we do.

Anyways I think we Should try the French League espesially if Diegosly has the experience of running his own French Site.
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:00 am

Keeno1984 wrote:
Coltomlive wrote:

But if there were German's here they would take Wolsberg or Karlsruhe

If there was a German website and they had a prem i bet they would struggle to fill Stoke, West Brom Hull etc.

but we dont the Prem's always filled, we've got West Brom,Hull City, Plymouth Cardiff fans all on here. If we opened up to France or German's

You would have a better chance of filling them teams as they know the Smaller teams Better than we do.

Anyways I think we Should try the French League espesially if Diegosly has the experience of running his own French Site.

I know what you mean but you missed my point.

My point is if we had a french league for french people, how many of those people would apply for SM Caen over a bigger english or Italian team?

Mac is a Plymouth fan but is still Man City manager. Jay WBA fan he aint applied for West Brom job tho cause hes at a better team.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:05 am

I get what your saying but all teams will be taken, so they will have no option but to apply for a french team
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 am

So the french members are going to be limited to only aplying for French teams?
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

Coltomlive wrote:
So the french members are going to be limited to only aplying for French teams?

Yeah that is the main idea.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 am

Well remember I said at the start its all hypothetical at the moment and like a few members have said already its going to take a while for it too be fully complete.

The French Players wouldnt be Completely Limited to the French League.

But would start there and would need to prove themselves.

If it worked It would be harder for a French or German Manager to get a Job abroad but not impossible. Likewise it would be harder for an English speaking Manager to get the Lyon or Bayern job but

If say the Monaco manager won the French League in his 1st Season and got to the Semis of the Super Cup we may have a chance at a Big job Abroad like Liverpool if it came up.

Likewise lets say the Bolton Manger won the prem and got to the Semis he might be in with a shot of the Lyon job it was avalable.

Just means if your applying for a Job in Holland France or Germany you realy need to think it through many members might not want to apply kinda like a "Culture Change" Not to take it too far.

Would Love 20 Spaniards in Spain and 20 Italians in Italy however members like Chronicwombat, Markroballz have earned there team over the 3 seasons and wouldl never be sacked because of this.
So the La Liga and Serie A would remain English Speaking , We would cross that bridge when we come to it.

If the French League worked we could introduce Dutch the next season or German.

I must have said this about 5-10 times now in posts and chatbox its such a big step and may never happen so many things I need to think about.

Need to clarify with Bosic for a start see what he thinks, Speak to my Bro see if he thinks its viable (as he pretty much created the database). See if Deigosly up for it. As he would need alot of Free time to Maintain the French League and run it.

My 1st port of call was you guys but, as if everyones against it theres was no-point even taking it any further.

It may not even be Season 4 might not be ready until Season 5 or even 6 i dont have all the answers the now.

Just thought it would add another dimention to the site and friendly rivalry also. Especially in the Cup comps
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:19 pm

tbh a think we need to find gd reliable members before use intoduce another league its been a struggle this season with the championship
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 pm

1st of all we also have BRENTFORD fans on this site.... Smile

2nd of all didnt like the mention of "if liverpool job came up".... Evil or Very Mad lol! .

3rd everyone will have there preffered option and that will be noted by the conclusion of the voting, but I must say if ye are looking @ spreading the seeds of the site across europe.

DiegoSly running a french speaking french league or,
rrsvdm running a dutch one would most certainly be the way forward.

Id be up for running an irish league if ye wanted, cos I speak irish,
even though prob only 10% of ireland do. lol! .

Either way ive been a member of this site since start of season one and its been growing and improving all the time since it begun, so if its bigger and better ye want to make the site ye are defo going in the right direction.

My only reservation would be having new leagues speaking the language of that league only, maybe make it have a moderator who speaks that language to encourage members from those countrys to get involved, but personally the lure of managing a team like dundee united or nantes would prob be more appealing to me than EG: weak championship teams or league 1 teams.
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I think this is getting too complex now

because I don't understand now.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 am

aptex ya think your sig is a little bit big?
Back to top Go down
mikelfc12
Professional
Professional
mikelfc12

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:26 am

this is a great idea to bring in a new league, more competition, more players and more members!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sreamin Idea Part 2   Sreamin Idea Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sreamin Idea Part 2
Page 1 of 1