fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steaming Idea

Go down 
+8
douty92 (sunderland)
Macleanie PAFC
chronicwombat
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Keeno1684
Keeno1984
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Right myself and Ajb where steamin talking about the site and stuff

Now it crazy but genious at the same time.

Im just looking for feedback just to see what everyone else thinks

Btw theres almost no chance this will ever happen regardless, but here goes

So we have a Prem, La Liga and Serie A with the Championship

At the start of this season the championship was filling up easiley however teams like Almeria,Numancia,Lecce,Catania. We where having probs with.
Also alot of guys where asking for Champ teams eg WelshRees (Cardiff), also think Macleanie was in 2 minds with Plymouth or Man City.

So imagine we had 3 chatbox's lol! stay with me here.

And introduced League 1 and maybe 2 for the British

The La Liga had all Spaniards and the Serie A all Italians, with a Spanish and Italian Mod.

It didnt stop there lol!

Randy speaks - Dutch, Diegosly speaks French so thats 5 chatbox's now

Its way out there and prob impossible to manage but how good would the Super Cup be " Fuckin Amazin" I say,
proper International Clashes.

Would be like the proper Champions League may as well go whole hog and get a German in. Even have Domestic Cups FA Cup,hmmmmm emm ye and all the other Domestic Cups In other countries Embarassed

So
Prem Mod Keeno1984
Championship Mod Bosic1984
League 1 Mod Ajb1982
Serie A Mod ? (Santino Morrella)
Spanish Mod ? (Speedy Gonzallaz) , btw Bigman oncampus ive been told you may speak Spanish
Ligue 1 Mod Diegosly
Eredivisie Mod Randy(rrSvdm)
German ? (Adolf)

Anyways Guys What do you think , Could it ever happen, would you like it, why or why not, anythin else you would want to add

Have I taken this too far ?

Let me know cheers confused
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Very nice Idea. It would make the forum #1, wellknown and international. But you need a lot of chances to realise it.
Back to top Go down
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 am

i think it could work but would be alot of extra work lol.

i personally think we need more bigger leagues to attract people but thats just me Wink
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 am

Well keeno if u wanna let this happen it will take a few years to do it also you need to have the right people to be the moderators and also i like the idea but i think it will take a lot off work and a lot of years to have this done

cheers,
Randy
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 am

its a nice idea

but alot of work.
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 am

if if read this correctly, then wouldnt this mean that you are restricted to playing in your national league unless you can speak another language?

eg. i want to still manage villarreal but everyone on the la liga forum is talking in spanish!?

if thats the case then i would have reservations personally. In real life it might be worth a manager learning a new language to manage in a different country, but for fifa i think learning spanish to be able to manage villarreal is a bit much to ask! Razz

or have i got it wrong?
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 am

ok..this is madder then that time i was thinking about leaving man city for plymouth argyle lol

but seriously, this would be incredible and could be the next step in improving this site, but it is a lot of work, and can be achieved in a few seasons to come.

Never say never, love the idea..keep working on it and see how it goes i say.

id be worried about a lot of foreign insults flying around though..gotta make sure you admins have your translation dictionary's out for banning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
douty92 (sunderland)
Professional
Professional
douty92 (sunderland)

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 am

right this would be confusing this would mean we wood need around a couple million members that could be possiblre but if not all could speak english then i dont know i think if this would happen for real we would need to get ea involved
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:21 am

Macleanie PAFC wrote:
id be worried about a lot of foreign insults flying around though..gotta make sure you admins have your translation dictionary's out for banning Very Happy
= haha! Laughing Laughing

douty92 (sunderland) wrote:
i think if this would happen for real we would need to get ea involved
= PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:27 am

I didnt want to post this until more people had posted a reply however.

Usually myself and bosic think everything through when we introduce new features, Like a new Leagues, New Cups, Wages, End of Season Transfers etc (Injuries Suspentions) ? maybe

The reason i havent done this is that this is so far fetched. So I want all members to post back and fourth, someone thinks of a prob, eg Chronic " i want to still manage villarreal but everyone on the la liga forum is talking in spanish"

Then another member counter suggests a way around it.

Now im saying this is far fetched however if in November 08,if someone said to me this site would have its own domain a database, with 4 running Leagues, Transfers, Wages 3 Cup comps, and most importantly in my view a pretty amazin community. In under 4 months
I might have thought that someone was crazy, but its been built up slowly but surley and thats the stage we're at now, and not to be too big headed or anything but i honestly beleive this is one of the best if not the best around. (and i have checked the comp)

Now i understand that my first post has alot of info there and everything im about to type is in theory

So firstly if we where to give this ago, If would be built up season by season just like Serie A and Championship was.

Now im not 100% sure about any of this so this is all off the cuff really

Firstly the Moderators would be in complete control of there own leagues. (eg time)

Lets Say Randy, He would be in complete control of the Dutch League and everthing to do with it. So this would include Recruiting the Members, giving them jobs, updating the table, banning warnings , everything .

This would be the same for all Mod's

The Language Barrier, As we would be building up gradually we would start with a new league, Either Dutch or French, as a trial run.
Now the Site would have a choice of Language first of all, and i would also want to try and set up Translator Software on the site.
So Lets say we do a French League and Lyon became available. Everyone would be able to apply,
(eg time) I decide to apply for Lyon and leave the mighty Blackpool. I can still use the English Chat box to speak to Everyone as i would normaly do the only difference is i would arrange games via the Translator or Simpley sending a msg to my opponent via xbox saying "Fifa360 Lyon v Lille ?"

Basically the Chat Box wont be for the League your in, it will be for the Language you speak.

Regarding the Foreign insults it would just need to be Zero tollerence from the respected Mod's any of it and your banned, once 2-3 people get banned for it the msg should get accross.

The amount of Members wouldnt need to be anyware near the million even if we got all the Leagues i mentioned up you would be looking at lets see
Prem 20,Champ 24,La Liga20,Serie A 20 Currently 84
Dutch20,French20,German20 Another 60

Im purley playing Devils Advocat here
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 am

I could do spanish but i really want Bundesliga... GO Bayern Munich Baby...
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 am

BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs) wrote:
I could do spanish but i really want Bundesliga... GO Bayern Munich Baby...

You speak german?
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

And the main mods could recruit other sub-mods speaking their league language to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:55 am

DiegoSly wrote:
And the main mods could recruit other sub-mods speaking their league language to help them out.

Defo Diego
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:58 am

Yea I kann Deutsches recht gut sprechen
(yea i can speak german pretty well )
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
douty92 (sunderland)
Professional
Professional
douty92 (sunderland)

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 am

keeno would the spl be included?
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 am

nice 1 keeno but remember this will take a lot of time Wink
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:08 am

This I think would be a great idea.
Though as almost everyone said it is gonna take a bit of time.
I think maby take it one league at a time (same as serie a + champs)
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:51 pm

i wasnt steaming lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Personally I think as rrsvdm said its a great idea but would defo take a lot of time, maybe in the short term you could look at either droppin the teams that you cant get managers to stay with, eg: the ones you mentioned in the first post so maybe having la liga minus 4 or 5 teams same with seria A. Then adding a few various top european teams to make up the numbers.

OR

Maybe leave seria A & la liga alone dont remove team,
and maybe start adding teams from across europe or maybe a european mix league eg: scots 2 or 3/portugal 2 or 3/french 3 or 4/german 5 or 6/dutch 4 or 5/ turkish 2 or 3/ & another few ??

you'd surely make 2 leagues with 15 teams or more, and this could then become a starting point for introducing some new managers from across europe and the possibility of splitting teams over the next year or so into there own national leagues. or at least give ye an idea of what to expect.

in the short term it would add to the site database with more teams/players/& managers.
Back to top Go down
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:38 am

i like the idea of the "super League" blue, think that would be good
Back to top Go down
douty92 (sunderland)
Professional
Professional
douty92 (sunderland)

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:09 am

i would rather teams from the same country stayed in the same league thats why i joined this site because on every other league there are teams of different nationalities in the same league an i dont like that
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:43 pm

douty92 (sunderland) wrote:
i would rather teams from the same country stayed in the same league thats why i joined this site because on every other league there are teams of different nationalities in the same league an i dont like that

I agree wit u m8 but my suggestion is only to get more members and a bigger data base wit the view to adding more teams from other leagues to eventually form full leagues from various other countrys.
Back to top Go down

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:56 pm

i think this is a class idea but:-

Open up these new leagues and do whatever then for a further competition each country has to pick 2 players and those 2 players have got to pick a team from that country then its like a club world cup. it could be good but loads of work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steaming Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steaming Idea   Steaming Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steaming Idea
Page 1 of 1