fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

idea for relegation to championship

Go down 
+5
chronicwombat
Keeno1984
Coltomlive
adie2good (Fiorentina)
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

idea for relegation to championship Empty
PostSubject: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 am

i was thinking.....if "big teams" get relegated to championship, then their bank balances should go into the red meaning they have to sell players to get back in the black....as i think if for example villa get relegated, huntelaar n company would destroy the champ.

just an idea
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 am

or i think that the worst scenario is the teams that go down lose a chunk of their balance so then you can get rid of some of this daft money flying around....i think that wud be best idea.....bit harsh bringing in now what mclovin said about selling everyone because most prem teams have top players so it wopuld leave them with no money and no players so how do they then have a team for the next season

get rid of a chunk of relegated teams money when relegated would be fair and better idea
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 am

If you done this it would only punish the next manager to come in.

The manager that got them relegated could just ride off into the sunset and the club get punished.
Back to top Go down
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 am

Coltomlive wrote:
If you done this it would only punish the next manager to come in.

The manager that got them relegated could just ride off into the sunset and the club get punished.

but realistically its what happens in football, theres no way in real life if villa got relegated that they would keep carew and gabby etc...it just wouldnt happen.

i think it would spoil the champ persoanlly.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 am

Thats the idea hopefully.

When i team get relegated they will only receive 1 2 or 3 mil depending of pos 18th 19th or 20th, plus the 5mil every club will receive, now we are going to pretty much double wages for big players next season so

Teams like Villa will have to sell anyways otherwise they will go into the red.
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:31 am

Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:40 am

i agree that its a problem. even with wages doubled evertone have 100 mil in the bank so it wont affect then at all.

not sure exactly what the solution is but i agree that its not fair on the rest of the championship to have a team with 100mil and top players like downing 81, modric 82, yakubu 84, lescott 82, the list goes on.....

in real life a relegated team could never hold on to those players. If everton get a good manager for next season then thats the champ over already no?
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:48 am

I don't like it personaly.

I mean most teams that go down are poor, Everton have a good squad of players and should never be down there.
If you took 4 players off them they would never recover on this site.

They will probably be a target for a few managers next season who fancy their chances of wining the championship and why not.

If you go down the road of pulling players off teams cause they go down you could also look at top class players at teams with no european football.

I mean Adie brought the point up, but how would he feel if you took Frey Adriano & Owen off him for auction cause they are not playing european football.
That also happens in real life.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 am

I say take out any players 80+ for a start but it still leaves them with a formidable squad for the championship. I would say that you should take out any players 77+ but that wouldn't even leave them with a squad. Maybe in future relegated teams should lose money rather than earning 1-3million as that is a punishment.

Their team is even better than mine, i'd like to enquire why the manager wasn't sacked half way through the season when they were doing as poorly as they were considering their expectations.
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:22 am

Mitch Northzzz - Depor wrote:
I say take out any players 80+ for a start but it still leaves them with a formidable squad for the championship. I would say that you should take out any players 77+ but that wouldn't even leave them with a squad. Maybe in future relegated teams should lose money rather than earning 1-3million as that is a punishment.

Their team is even better than mine, i'd like to enquire why the manager wasn't sacked half way through the season when they were doing as poorly as they were considering their expectations.

Yeah thats a good idea managers do get sacked mid season.

Also if a good job comes up and the managers that apply are not up to scratch how about the board just approaching who they want.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 am

Firstly thank for all the ideas,

We are working on a solution to this Problem, i think everyone should remember this is our 1st season with the championship and promotion and relegation
There are bound to be some teething problems in a debut season.

We will be doubling the wages for top players to punish the big teams even more, i know this is'nt going to solve the Everton problem however i feel this is a very unique situation and wont happen to often.(Big team going down)

Regarding sackings, i dont feel i need to explain myself but i will.

We do and will sack during the season if a manager is underperforming. However if you look at Prem history you will see that Everton finished 17th last season (dont know who new that). This Meant that the Minimum Expectation Level for Season 3 was Mid Table. Now although Everton have been down the bottom of the table most of the season they had games in hand and could have turned it around. Its only recently that They caught up and played all their games.

On this site we're not in the habbit of sacking people after a few bad results, I refare you to Blue Steal Liverpool, who has been (im sure he wont mind me saying this) discracful performance wise in the Prem, however he was still in Uefa Cup and has now successfully regained the Cup. This may save his job ? MAY Very Happy.

Maybe once we have 84 managers who are dedicated and play all their games within the deadline, we can play each time twice in the league. Once we have this format, the sackings maybe used more.

With the Taking money off teams again great for everton however how will Watford feel next season if they do straight down and lose money because of it ?, is there any point being promoted with a smaller champ team as your punished if you dont survive.

Now i like to think that We have grown slowly throughout the seasons, we've made mistakes before and im sure we will again thats a learning prosess for all of us here. I do feel that we have rectified probs in the past or at least improved them.

I can assure you we will think this through and see if there is some sort of Balance can be achieved regarding Relegation however simply taking Money and Players off teams who go down is not the answer in my opinion.

Regardless No Everton Players will be Auctioned this Season and they will lose No Money.

Cheers Keeno

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:50 am

So they get to keep theyre squad and there 100 odd mill? I think we can all safely agree not even manchester city will get that much.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:30 am

Deathwish2120 wrote:
So they get to keep theyre squad and there 100 odd mill? I think we can all safely agree not even manchester city will get that much.

Thats what i said
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 am

Keeno1984 wrote:

We are working on a solution to this Problem, i think everyone should remember this is our 1st season with the championship and promotion and relegation

We will be doubling the wages for top players to punish the big teams even more, i know this is'nt going to solve the Everton problem however i feel this is a very unique situation and wont happen to often.(Big team going down)

We do and will sack during the season if a manager is underperforming. However if you look at Prem history you will see that Everton finished 17th last season (dont know who new that). This Meant that the Minimum Expectation Level for Season 3 was Mid Table. Now although Everton have been down the bottom of the table most of the season they had games in hand and could have turned it around. Its only recently that They caught up and played all their games.

On this site we're not in the habbit of sacking people after a few bad results, I refare you to Blue Steal Liverpool, who has been (im sure he wont mind me saying this) discracful performance wise in the Prem, however he was still in Uefa Cup and has now successfully regained the Cup. This may save his job ? MAY Very Happy.

Maybe once we have 84 managers who are dedicated and play all their games within the deadline, we can play each time twice in the league. Once we have this format, the sackings maybe used more.

With the Taking money off teams again great for everton however how will Watford feel next season if they do straight down and lose money because of it ?, is there any point being promoted with a smaller champ team as your punished if you dont survive.

Now i like to think that We have grown slowly throughout the seasons, we've made mistakes before and im sure we will again thats a learning prosess for all of us here. I do feel that we have rectified probs in the past or at least improved them.

I can assure you we will think this through and see if there is some sort of Balance can be achieved regarding Relegation however simply taking Money and Players off teams who go down is not the answer in my opinion.

Regardless No Everton Players will be Auctioned this Season and they will lose No Money.

Cheers Keeno

Very Happy

Fair enough i didn't know that Everton finished 17th last season actually, somebody needs to turn that club around and i vote for aptex.

Thanks keeno for the indepth response
Back to top Go down
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Professional
Professional
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:49 pm

I Like The Idea Keeno
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:46 pm

maybe instead of penalising every team that goes down, u could have a cap on the amount of money that a team is relegated with. eg no team can go into champ with more than 20-30 mil. think thats more than enough if they get to keep their players. in evertons case, it might mean generating a bit of cash for more deals and wages, but thats what every other team in champ has to manage with anyway and i reckon would be a fair way of correcting the balance.
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 am

Mitch Northzzz - Depor wrote:
Keeno1984 wrote:

Cheers Keeno

Very Happy

Fair enough i didn't know that Everton finished 17th last season actually, somebody needs to turn that club around and i vote for aptex.

Thanks keeno for the indepth response

LOL, I rather stay at my current club.
Back to top Go down
Evo193 (Charlton)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:05 am

All players 80+ should be put on Auction if a team is relegated and bank balance put to nil, they can use the cash from the players automatically auctioned off to buy some decent players back to try and get back to the Prem.

If for example a team like Sheffield Utd get relegated they wouldn't lose any players going by the current sqaud (none rated 80+) and they would still get the 5 mil like everyteam + wherever they finish bonus be it 1,2 or 3 mil which would easily cover there wages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea for relegation to championship   idea for relegation to championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idea for relegation to championship
Page 1 of 1