fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer Idea...

Go down 
+4
mark ro ballz
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Keeno1684
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:04 am

I was thinking about this idea I have and this may work if done right... What if we can make bids on teams not in the leagues at fifa 360, we can add depth at the hardest positions when usually we can't get like defender or a pwning striker, we can take advantage of it, and when we do that we can put a a certain limit to how many people we transfer in and out. like three or four people come in and 4 or 5 people gone, It would especially help us in defender and make it closer between the teams top of the table and the bottom... What we do to sort this is a manager makes a bid on a player's value as accurate as possible, we can go by the manager mode and see their value... and if its accurate enough you get the guy...

What you think of this?
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 am

They try to add a league every season. So if you take a player from Bayern for example, and next season they add the bundesliga, how is the manager who will take Bayern is going to do?
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 am

I mean they should have enough money to get even better players with some wheeling and dealing and if we add leagues, we can do this, we can put a limit on the teams also like only 5 players from each team we can bid on...
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 am

This is a VERY good idea but would be hard to iimplement properly

It would increase the value of money as there are ALLOT more players available so why spend 100 mill on ronaldo when Klose is available for 30? - It would drive prices down and money would mean allot more just not sure how you would accept bids etc
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Decent idea but the players that are wanted are all in the big leagues which might be added anyway so it would not work and as for the prices goin down every manager would want klose and it would be highest bidder which would jack the prices straight up again
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:43 am

mark ro ballz wrote:
Decent idea but the players that are wanted are all in the big leagues which might be added anyway so it would not work and as for the prices goin down every manager would want klose and it would be highest bidder which would jack the prices straight up again

not really, see when you put a limit on how many players you pick up and let go, It makes the ones desprate for money put out bargain basement prices most of the time, Knowing that they can still get a good player out from the other leagues like portugal and brazil or even mexico, you can go and do certain countries and bid from them. You dont have to include bundesliga or Ligue 1 if your going to expand to that league. But even I don't think that we are getting that big so we should take advantage of good talent. And also we should take players from the international teams also.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:12 am

i think it's a really good idea
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:15 am

oh and one more thing their has to be a limit on those type of transfers also. Like at most 2 per transfer window...
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 am

If we allow teams to buy from outside the leagues not only does it mean that we can not introduce the leagues that these players were bought from, it would also mean that teams would end up buying there whole team from outside the league.

Even if you were to put a limit on outside transfers say 2 per team per window.....

Thats 128 players if all teams in Prem, La Liga, Serie A and Championship all decide to bring in 2 players in the pre season!....that means that someone like Inter, who have £193m to spend, could then in the 2nd window buy up the players from the teams who were bought in the 1st window and have a full starting 11 of players outwith the leagues....which is nonsense.
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 am

Thats why in our case you can not include leagues like bundesliga or Ligue 1.

See what we can do is tell them to go into certain leagues like Major League Soccer or the Brazillian League, leagues that we will surely not include, and add the international teams to this list, and then if we have to we would add then just 1 per transfer window that would make more sense. Right?
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 am

Bosic I think thats very worst case senario there and cant see that ever happening. Yes teams will go outside the current leagues but that is not such a bad thing.

1) if Man u spend £50 million on a mexican player, that £50 million is gone and no longer iin the Fifa360 'Economy' making money allot more of an assest than it currently is because there is less of it.

2) Bringing in players from another league means there are more top quality players so prices should be far more realistic as instead of their being 25 CM rated 80 - theres now 50 or whatever

3) If you limit to 1 player per window lets say first window 75% of the teams buy a player (very unlikely imo) at an average of 15 million - thats 96 players coming into the game and over £1 billion leaving fifa360 - that can only be a good thing imo - you could quite easily have a minimum requirement (like real football) where u can only have a maximum of 4 or 5 non EU players in your squad..Problem solved because theres less money, more players with the added extra of EU players being more favorable so slightly more expensive.

I think its a very good idea and alongside wages would make this game and site very realistic
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:30 am

DKBlaps wrote:
Bosic I think thats very worst case senario there and cant see that ever happening. Yes teams will go outside the current leagues but that is not such a bad thing.

1) if Man u spend £50 million on a mexican player, that £50 million is gone and no longer iin the Fifa360 'Economy' making money allot more of an assest than it currently is because there is less of it.

2) Bringing in players from another league means there are more top quality players so prices should be far more realistic as instead of their being 25 CM rated 80 - theres now 50 or whatever

3) If you limit to 1 player per window lets say first window 75% of the teams buy a player (very unlikely imo) at an average of 15 million - thats 96 players coming into the game and over £1 billion leaving fifa360 - that can only be a good thing imo - you could quite easily have a minimum requirement (like real football) where u can only have a maximum of 4 or 5 non EU players in your squad..Problem solved because theres less money, more players with the added extra of EU players being more favorable so slightly more expensive.

I think its a very good idea and alongside wages would make this game and site very realistic

Thanks blaps, If we can do something like that and look over it a little more closely, and do one per transfer window, that would lower prices on players and make money much more valuable and prices so much lower than usual, soon enought walmart prices wont compare to what they are selling, at first it may look like it. but when they see the money slim, they would think twice about selling players for high prices after awhile...
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:38 am

the idea of a bigger pool of players is an appealing one, but i agree with bosic's argument.

One idea might be to have a vote, or admin decide on a select group of players from outsie the site leagues.

This could be a one-off event where players are bid for in closed/open auctions. If the admin picked say 20 players with 50-60 overall rating, then 20 with 60-70, 20 with 70-80 and 20 players with 80-90 rating it would stop two problems.
First, it would be very unlikely that a team would end up with all players from outside the main leagues because there are a limited number of players at each skill level. You could also say bid for 2 plyrs max.
Secondly, it would stop all the introduced players going to the richest teams because there is a variety of playerr ability.

Havent thought about this for too long so it probably has lots of holes, but heh just adding to the ideas pot Smile

ps. after readin ure post above blaps, there is one thing that would worry me about ure idea. u say that a lot more quality players would be introduced - do we really want every team with loads of quality players or is some of the fun in having teams with worse players?

pps. i just can't make my mind up on this whole idea tbh. would it really be better with lots of other players, or is it quite nice having this "community" of players? maybe we are just trying to fix somethin that aint broke. i just dont know....

Last edited by chronicwombat on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:46 am

chronicwombat wrote:
the idea of a bigger pool of players is an appealing one, but i agree with bosic's argument.

One idea might be to have a vote, or admin decide on a select group of players from outsie the site leagues.

This could be a one-off event where players are bid for in closed/open auctions. If the admin picked say 20 players with 50-60 overall rating, then 20 with 60-70, 20 with 70-80 and 20 players with 80-90 rating it would stop two problems.
First, it would be very unlikely that a team would end up with all players from outside the main leagues because there are a limited number of players at each skill level. You could also say bid for 2 plyrs max.
Secondly, it would stop all the introduced players going to the richest teams because there is a variety of playerr ability.

Havent thought about this for too long so it probably has lots of holes, but heh just adding to the ideas pot Smile

Chronic, not bad but here what i was thinking of doing, We have a post where you put in those players, One part, will have a list of players already taken, and then from there we have them to put in there Player Name, Position, Team Name, and Overall and your bidding price, Admin goes to their Manager Mode and look up the player during the transfer window and see how much thier team is making him worth, if its close enough or over its a deal, if its too low we tell them go a little bit higher. So when we can oversee if a player is taken too low.. and for these international team players even i can do it you put them on different teams and see their original value.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 am

hmmm it is a tough one, but I'm kinda coming around to the idea of admin choosing say 30-40 players and a sealed or open bids situation have like 20 of 80+ rating where anyone can bid and have 20 of 60-80 rating where the big boys are not allowed to bid? that way the big boys cant outbid on the smaller players.

I think there is something there but for me its not about getting quality players and flooding the market I think the primary aim is to make the transfer fees more realistic as money means nothing to most people, me included.

I would even be happy with Dividents having to be paid out to share holders say 10% or whatever or players contracts expiring after 2/3 seasons with a club and u have to pay for it to be renewed? i.e. 10/20% of the transfer fee you paid for them or their market rate

I dont know the right answer, all have flaws but the one thing is that money means nothing bar that I dont think theres much else needs improving on the site - Admin have done a very good job. Your right tho it aint broke but its something that if improved would add realism to the site.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:08 am

I don't think its a very realistic idea to say that every club would buy outwith the leagues if they had the option.

Every manager always wants to strengthen their squad, but not everyone is willing to sell. If we allow for managers to buy outwith the leagues then most if not all will look to buy a player outwith the league before buying within the league as the player is an almost garuantee.

If it were ever to be implemented we would have to have a maximum of NON-EU players per squad. You wouln't be taking 4 or 5 though, more like 1 or 2.

You can then open the debate. What if a player who is currently playing for a NON-EU signs for a team in the league next season (in real life)

ie Beckham leaves LA Galaxy for AC Milan.

Is he still a NON-EU player?

Your point about the money leaving the "fifa360 economy" is a good one as it is a sure fire way to increase the value of currency.

However, most managers would be interested in the same group of players and you would most likely find a bidding frenzy would arise where players in the high 70s and low 80s would go for an obcence amount. ie Nani to AC Milan for £110m.

With the wage structure coming in next season you may find teams spending most of their balance in the 1st window, having not calculated their wage cost for the season and then going into debt towards the end of the season.

It is something that won't be able to be introduced next season, as it's best to let everyone get their heads round and get a feel for the wage structure.

For us to implent it sucessfully we would need to have to many boundaries eg.

Maximum player rating of something like 75.

Cannot buy players from Budaliga, Ligue 1, MSL, SPL.

Maximum of 1 NON-EU signing per window.

Maximum of 2 NON-EU players per squad.

To be honest with you, thats too many for most peole to comprhend and it only opens windows for arguements and confusion.

We are always looking for suggestions and debates on how to take the site forward and make it more realistic.

This topic is something me and Keeno have had many a 3 hour debate over. We have been memebers of sites in the past that allowed for NON-EU signings and they went tits up because it wasn't thought through properly. So if we were to bring this in we wouldn't do so until it was full proof.
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:30 am

ye pretty much what bosic said

soz bigman but ive saw sites get destroyed when they start doing this. Defo wont be happening on this site guys soz
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 am

DKBlaps wrote:
I think the primary aim is to make the transfer fees more realistic as money means nothing to most people, me included.

I dont think i really agree with this blaps. I think that money is very important to most teams it just the mega rich ones (like chelsea) with over 100mil who have no real value of money and push the prices up for everyone else.

ps. bosic, keeno - you guys have obviously thought about this a lot and after thinking a bit more i think you are absolutely right. Its too complicated and too big a risk. There will be new players coming with new leagues, so lets not get too greedy here eh lol.

pps/ i dont mean u necessarily blaps i have no idea how much u buy ure players for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfer Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Idea...   Transfer Idea... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer Idea...
Page 1 of 1