fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for a Championship Job Here

Go down 
+62
pulse
BrashTheOracle
Your IVIum x
DublinAce33(Wolves)
IXI SM1TH IXI
trueskyblue87
xI Keezo Ix
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
II LaMpArD Xx
iAguero x ( Siena )
I34dTaleNT 86
nighter10
samgcalver
arastra
Jeffy D EFC
chronicwombat
GazzaArr94
x iC R A Z Y x
Jckiller1995(Palace)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
themnicoll87(cagliari)
CARDIFF CITY 08
I Warman I
I J05H I 2009 I
Mvickers
frankenzomb
conway1986
x V3NOM v8
Garner91
iOriigiinal x (BoLoNgA)
itz pulham
hitmanblood
Bosic84
JamieReed24
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
III BLAN III
Kenny070989
xX The Gill Xx (Cardiff)
RobboTakesAll
sam farrington
anthonyse4
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
Jackson9858
HAMO69(AC Milan)
MicrowaveKoala
AnT aKa Trigger
DanielDB9
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
COLE UK
hammerhall03
plebbles
ajb1982(HULL)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
stu hmfc7
mentalmikey177
adamjwally
Singalong Bassong
itchibawz
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
Ash0903
Keeno1984
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jckiller1995(Palace)
Professional
Professional
Jckiller1995(Palace)

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:24 am

current team: Wigan
wanted team: Ipswich

i believe i could do better with ipswich than with wigan, as wigan are a great team with the likes of shevchenko i would want to give them to a better manager who could take them back up to the prem. As i am from Ipswich i support them with my heart and sole and would want to make the best out of them. i also belive my wigan career has hit a brick wall and i need a change of senery. The transfer season opens today and if i get this job i will be making several changes in and out to make them a much much better team.

cheers (CMON U TOWN)

Jckiller1995
Back to top Go down
x iC R A Z Y x
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Ipswich   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:53 pm

I am applying for the Ipswich job.
The reasons why i'd be the best for the club are:
-I could manage the club to the place they deserve.
-I would contribute to the transfer window in both buying and selling players.
-Getting this job would improve my Fifa.

So let me become the new
IPSWICH MANAGER!

Thanks

x iC R A Z Y x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:15 pm

I Warman I is the new manager of Ipswich
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Ipswich squad simply goto the Serie A table via the homepage and click on Ipswich
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Ipswich managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.
The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.
Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.
Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Ipswich squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Genoa squad.
Once
you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My
Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.
By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.
Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!
Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!
Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!
Good luck.
And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Goodluck
Back to top Go down
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Burnley Job Application   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:00 am

GamerTag: IP1 x QUICKSHOT
Team: West Ham
Team Applying For: Burnley.

Im pretty desperate to get out of west ham as i am giving them a bad name and now realise that the prem is too good for me, so for that i appologise, but atleast im playing games, I have been looking for a championship Job for a while now and this is the perfect oportunity for me, with burnley i could increase the squad size and play well and get them into the play offs.
Please consider my application
Cheers
Back to top Go down
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 am

Current Team: N/A left Espanyol as holiday would have held up league.
GT: II DeFoE Xx
Team Applying For: Burnley

I am applying for the vacant Burnley as i would like to get back into managing after having to leave Espanyol. I will like to have another pop at championship football with Burnley.

I believe i can replicate what has happenend to Burnley in real life and send them to the premiership. I will make the most of the weak squad and will over-achieve in the championship. I have family that support burnley so i have a big soft spot for them and love to see them do well and i believe this may be my chance to rebuild my reputation on this site which has dampened recentley. Please give me this chance to reprove myself and i wont dissapoint you.

Thank you for Reading my application and i hope you make the right choice,
II DeFoE Xx
Back to top Go down
GazzaArr94
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:44 am

i would like to apply for burnley.
my friend Douty92 has reccomended this job as a starting point for this website
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:44 am

IP1 x QUICKSHOT is the new manager of Burnely.

The board issued a statement saying that the other applicants were unlucky not to get the job, but the opportunity for them to work with such an active member was too good to turn down.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR INS + OUTS INCLUDING ANY POSSIBLE INJURIES

The Burnley board would also like to point GazzaArr94 in the direction of Italy, where Chievo are desperate for a good manager.

West Ham are also now looking for a top manager who can pull them away from the relegation zone.
Back to top Go down
Jeffy D EFC
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:53 pm

GT: Jeffy D EFC

Club applied - Sheffield Wednesday

Id like to take on sheffield wednesday as i think i could secure them that lucrative spot in the premierleague

i have had previous experience and i have done well with sampdoria and middlesborough buildinmg strong teams

i look forward to hearing from you guys!
Back to top Go down
arastra
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:06 pm

GT: Arastra

club applied - Sheffield W

I'd like to join here once again. had to quit the last time due to my controller broke. I think I will do well with Sheffield W and i play FIFA daily. I know both carlos northos and rrsvdm on here.

Hope to hear from ya! pirat
Back to top Go down
samgcalver
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: sheff wed job   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 pm

gamertag:samgcalver

current job : N/A

applying for: sheff wed

i think i will be good for this job as i would like to prove myself and this job will help me to progress. i was told to apply for a championship team so here i am i think i could do well with sheffield wednesday. i am now on holiday so i will be able to get my games played on time and i think this team is a good team and will help me improve as a player and i will also produce results by securing a good spot at the end of the season.

thanks samgcalver
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm

NIGHTER1O EX REAL MADRID I APPLY FOR THE VACANT SHEFF WED JOB HOPING TO BRING THE GLORY DAYS BACK FOR THE OWLS SUPPORTERS WHO DESERVE A MANAGER OF MY STATURE 2 LEAD THEM FORWARD I NO ITS A STEP DOWN FROM MY LAST JOB BUT IV GOT PLENTY OF HUNGER LEFT IN ME TO TAKE THEM IN THE PREM I WAS TO BUSY LAST TIME I MANAGED TO GIVE 100% LOADS OF STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE HOPEFULLY YOUS HAVE MISSED ME AND BRING ME BACK TO WHERE I BELONG FIFA360 .CO .UK IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK I HOPE LOL

Last edited by nighter10 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Team Applying For: Sheff Wed

Hi i am applying for the vacant Sheff Wed job as i would like to rebuild my reputation on this site. If you give me this last chance i will prove my loyalty. I would love to take Sheff Wed as i feel they are in a great position and have a strong sqaud of class and experience. If theres anyway i can prove my loyalty than i think it would be best done with a championship team as i can build a team aswell.

Please give me this oppurtunity to prove myself and show my loyalty to the site.

Thank you for reading,
II DeFoE Xx
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm

nighter10 wrote:
i apply for the vacant sheff wed job nighter10 ex real madrid boss

your an old member and thts the best u can do ?

uve no chance Laughing
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm

<table cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center border=0><tr><td>nighter10 wrote:</TD></TR>
<tr><td class=quote>i apply for the vacant sheff wed job nighter10 ex real madrid boss</TD></TR></TABLE>

your an old member and thts the best u can do ?

uve no chance Laughing

Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Robbenn
I DONT IT WRONG FORGOT
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:25 am

samgcalver is the new manager of Sheffield Wednesday

The Shef Wed Board thought that although he has been in the job market for a little while, samgcalver presented himself well in application. The Board have been delighted with the teams first half of the season and hope that the new manager will work actively with the club and continue their good run.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO DO THE SQUAD INS & OUTS AND CHECK YOUR SQUAD PAGE REGULARLY FOR INJURIES

And finally, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jeffy D EFC
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 am

Team Applied for : Plymouth

Reason:

At the minute plymouth are in the relegation places and that isnt where they deserve to be! At sampdoria i had a similar situation, and i managed to get the guys out of the relegation places and a good solid mid table finish.

I believe i have the necessary skills and tactics required to drag the club out of this dogfight, infact, i know i have because i have done it before!!

I believe that youth is the key to sucess and i will endeavour to bring young talent to the club to secure long term sucess!!
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 am

NIGHTER1O EX REAL MADRID I APPLY FOR THE VACANT PLYMOUTH ARG JOB HOPING TO BRING SOME GLORY DAYS FOR SUPPORTERS WHO DESERVE A MANAGER OF MY STATURE 2 LEAD THEM FORWARD I NO ITS A STEP DOWN FROM MY LAST JOB BUT IV GOT PLENTY OF HUNGER LEFT IN ME TO TAKE THEM IN THE PREM I WAS TO BUSY LAST TIME I MANAGED TO GIVE 100% LOADS OF STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE HOPEFULLY YOUS HAVE MISSED ME AND BRING ME BACK TO WHERE I BELONG FIFA360 .CO .UK IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK I HOPE LOL
Back to top Go down
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 am

Team Applying For: Plymouth Argyle

Hi i am applying for the vacant Plymouth job. I want to take them out of the relegation spaces and into a good solid mid-table finish. I see plymouth as a perfect team to restart a career and rebuild a reputation. With the right tactics and manager plymouth can soar out of trouble and i believe i am the right man for the job.

The mighty pilgrims do not deserve this! Macleanie PAFC does not deserve this! Let me turn the club around and make every Plymouth fan young or old happy.

Thank you,
II DeFoE Xx
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 am

'JEFFY D EFC' IS THE NEW MANAGER OF PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

The Plymouth board are very dissapointed with the first half of their season, and feel that JEFFY D EFC has the required skills to take them out of the relegation zone. The board said that his past experience of getting Sampdoria out of the relegation zone was an important factor in their decision and hope that he can do the same with them.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR INS + OUTS INCLUDING ANY POSSIBLE INJURIES
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:37 am

NIGHTER-VACANT READING JOB - IM APPLYING FOR THE VACANT READING JOB HOPING TO TAKE THEM INTO THE PREMIERSHIP AND BUILD A TEAM GOOD ENOUGH TO STAY THERE FOR A LONG TIME IV GOT A LOT OF EXPERIENCE OF THE SITE HAVING BEEN HERE FROM THE START SEASON WITH BLACKBURN FINISHING 5TH JUST A COUPLE OF POINTS OFF TOP 3 THEN ON TO REAL MADRID HALF WAY THROW SEASON 2 WINNING 8 DREW1 LOST 1-0 TO THE CHAMPIONS THEN STARTED SEASON 3 WINNING 5 LOST1 BUT THEN I HAD A FEW PROBLEMS PLAYING GAMES ETC THEN GOING ON HOILDAY BUT IM BACK NOW HOPEFULLY GET THIS JOB START A FRESH WITH A NEW CHALLANGE
Back to top Go down
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 am

Team Applying for: Reading

Hi i am applying for the vacant Reading job as i believe i can almost certainly take them into the premiership. They have one of the strongest sqauds in the league but are somehow not in the play-offs. I have previously managed Reading and thoroughly enjoyed it but an oppurtunity of playing in La Liga came up and i got the job. I would love a return to the madeskji and to bring the hoops into premier leaue football. Most of the sqaud from last time i was there are still there.

I see this job as the perfect job to prove my loyalty to the site and also i have been jobhunting for quite a while now and would finally love to get settled at a club.

Thank you,
II DeFoE Xx
Back to top Go down
plebbles
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:48 am

dear reading board,

my name is plebbles and im currently manager off bristol city. i am applying for this post as i feel my time to move on is now to a diffrent,better,club.

reading already have a very strong squad cabable off promotion to the premier league and i feel with me at the helm i can take them to where they belong, in the best league in the world.

i feel with the resources and players availible to me i can take them to the prem and keep them there, along achevieble ambitions in the super cup. although you may feel hesitant to sign a manager who isnt doing well with bristol i urge you to understand there current perdicarment and trust you wont judge my managerial abilitys soley on that

please take this application into consideration,

cheers, plebbles.
Back to top Go down
arastra
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 pm

GT: Arastra

Team Applying: Reading

I would like to apply to Reading. I expect I can reach premier league in the near future with the team. I am a very experienced fifa player. I'd love to come back to Fifa 360 and get things going. Appointing me as manager is not going to be dissapointing.

Hope to hear from ya! Cool
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 pm

NIGHTER10 IS THE NEW MANAGER OF READING

The Board are delighted to have a manager who has coached at such a high level before and are looking forward to working with him.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR INS & OUTS INCLUDING ANY POSSIBLE INJURIES
Back to top Go down
iAguero x ( Siena )
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
iAguero x ( Siena )

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: norwich   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 am

can i have the norwich job i did good with valadolid and i want to get them out of relegation and i cant be bothered challenging for the title with lazio. I think i have the skills and formations to get norwich to their expectation.It will be a harder challenge than lazio and i like a challenge now and again. at the least i expect to get in the play offs that is a expectation i think i could do. i am a manager that never quits and will never give up even if losing 10-0 in the first half i see it as if sum1 scores 10 goals in 1 half i can score 20.

i think im the right man for the job

Last edited by Dream Diego x (Lazio) on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for a Championship Job Here
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next