fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for a Championship Job Here

Go down 
+62
pulse
BrashTheOracle
Your IVIum x
DublinAce33(Wolves)
IXI SM1TH IXI
trueskyblue87
xI Keezo Ix
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
II LaMpArD Xx
iAguero x ( Siena )
I34dTaleNT 86
nighter10
samgcalver
arastra
Jeffy D EFC
chronicwombat
GazzaArr94
x iC R A Z Y x
Jckiller1995(Palace)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
themnicoll87(cagliari)
CARDIFF CITY 08
I Warman I
I J05H I 2009 I
Mvickers
frankenzomb
conway1986
x V3NOM v8
Garner91
iOriigiinal x (BoLoNgA)
itz pulham
hitmanblood
Bosic84
JamieReed24
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
III BLAN III
Kenny070989
xX The Gill Xx (Cardiff)
RobboTakesAll
sam farrington
anthonyse4
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
Jackson9858
HAMO69(AC Milan)
MicrowaveKoala
AnT aKa Trigger
DanielDB9
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
COLE UK
hammerhall03
plebbles
ajb1982(HULL)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
stu hmfc7
mentalmikey177
adamjwally
Singalong Bassong
itchibawz
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
Ash0903
Keeno1984
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:41 am

itz pulham is the new Coventry Manager.

Good Luck m8

Remember to make the changes to your squad.
Back to top Go down
iOriigiinal x (BoLoNgA)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Nottingham Forest   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:44 am

I dont currently dont manage a team on this website but i would like to apply for the Nottingham Forest job because i think i could take them to promotion and make some good signings next sessos. I also play fifa practicly all the time and im skill level 27 so think i could do quite well with this team and push for automatic promotion.
My gamertag on xbox is hilliam 94.
Thank you.

Last edited by hilliam 94 on Wed May 27, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garner91
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:57 am

Gamertag: Garner 91

Team: Nottingham Forest

I would like to apply for the nottingham forest job, I am a new member and currently do not have a team. If not southampton would be fine too.
Back to top Go down
x V3NOM v8
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
x V3NOM v8

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:07 am

Team: Nottingham Forrest

Gamertag: x V3NOM v8

Hi i'm quite an experienced manager i have played on other sites and won quite a few cups i would like this job because i think i could take forest into the premiership and make them a very good team, i am an active player and will contribute alot of effort into the team Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
Regards,
Dan(V3NOM)
Back to top Go down
stu hmfc7
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Manger   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:00 pm

I would like to have a championship side. I know the league very well and could improve teams.

Gamertag = stu hmfc7
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:39 pm

stu hmfc7 wrote:
I would like to have a championship side. I know the league very well and could improve teams.

Gamertag = stu hmfc7
M8 what are you doing you just got the lecce job and not played any games yet Mad scratch Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
conway1986
Professional
Professional
conway1986

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:54 pm

team appy: sothampton;

hi there really intrested in taking over southampton, had loads of course work to catch up on plus now am able to play my games look forward to hearing from you , i also feel i can take southampton of the bottom and up the table , done it with torino so no what the task ahead is ,
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:21 pm

conway1986 is the new Southampton Manager

Good Luck m8

Try and get your games played asap as Southampton are way behind in league

Cheers and Good Luck
Back to top Go down
hitmanblood
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:33 am

i would to offer my service as the nottingham forest manager.i believe i can bring them back to the hay days.

my gamertag is hitmanblood86
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:38 am

hilliam 94 wrote:
I dont currently dont manage a team on this website but i would like to apply for the Nottingham Forest job because i think i could take them to promotion and make some good signings next sessos. I also play fifa practicly all the time and im skill level 27 so think i could do quite well with this team and push for automatic promotion.
My gamertag on xbox is hilliam 94.
Thank you.

hilliam 94 is the new manager of Nottingham Forrest.

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Nottingham Forrest squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Nottingham Forrest.

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Nottingham Forrest managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Nottingham Forrest squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Nottingham Forrest squad.

Once you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Good luck.

And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
frankenzomb
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
frankenzomb

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 am

Hi, I would like to apply for the sheffield wed job please.i would really appreciate managing them against other great quality managers, I believe in such a league and the right signings and dedication I could take wednesday to the top of the league !

Thankyou for reading my application, its most appreciated.

Thankyou,

My Gamertag Is frankenzomb.
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:09 am

frankenzomb is the new manager of Sheff Wed.

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Sheff Wed squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Sheff Wed

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Sheff Wed managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Sheff Wed squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Sheff Wed squad.

Once you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Good luck.

And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Mvickers
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:45 pm

What the deuce.
When was i sacked :O :O
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm

the fact that you dont know explains all m8.

Check the Champ league table it explains all 5/13 games is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Mvickers
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Oh sorry mate. I did message a mod tellin them i have exams but will still be able to get online a few times a week. Last time i checked other teams played lower amounts aswel. Sorry its not a lack of commitment just was unable to get online much, gutted how exams finished today aswel haha! Oh well, i'll try and apply for another team soon if theres one available and if you'll let me. Obviously i dont expect a shot at a high team though. Apologies again.
Back to top Go down
I J05H I 2009 I
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
I J05H I 2009 I

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:16 am

Gamertag : I J05H I 2009 I
Club: Ipswich
current team: inemployed
Reason: the reason i shud be applied as Ipswich manager is i am very ambitous and looking just to put a good name in for myself on fif360, i will play my league games on time i will keep you with my fixtures and transfers

cheers
Back to top Go down
itz pulham
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Ipswich Job   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:56 am

Gametag:itz pulham
Club:Ipswich
Current Job:Coventry City

i would like to apply for the Ipswich job because i support them and would like to get them in the Premier League. I would do great there and would get in great players.
Back to top Go down
I Warman I
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:38 am

team: ipswich
i think i am the man for the job im good skill leval 16 im considerent i am good to the community and i think i can make ipswich a world class team i wud like to start my carear with this team i will get some world class players in also i just need that chance to have a team and show of my skill

Last edited by I Warman I on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenny070989
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 am

GamerTag: Kenny070989
Team applying for: Ipswich
Reason:
I think I can improve on Ipswich's current position and bring them
success. I had a good spell at Valladolid in my time as manager there
but had to leave. I have a good online record and am a skill level 25.
Back to top Go down
CARDIFF CITY 08
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: hi   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:55 am

my gamertag is CARDIFF CITY 08 i would like to apply for the ipswich job i think i could do really well hopfully get in a good position i play alot of 1 vs 1 and i am curantly in a div 1 club and i would also like to aply for the real betis team aswell thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Job Application.   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm

GamerTag:IP1 x QUICKSHOT

Team Applying for: Ipswich Town

Yes!!! The Ipswich Job is available! 5 Reasons why I Should get it
1: I am West Ham and am out of the relegation zone and ipswich towns team is only half a star worse.
2: I Support them with my life, heart, soul, i would DIE for them
3: Its the main reason i came on the site and its the job i applied for when it wasnt even available Smile
4: I Could and WILL do great with Ipswich and I Could defenitely achieve top six
5: I got a draw out of liverpool and beat fulham 2-1 so in conclusion I really think i could do so great with Ipswich, please please please consider my application with great thought.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
themnicoll87(cagliari)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: ipswich job   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

gamertag- TheMNicoll87
manager application for ipswich football club
currently unemployeed

if i were to get this job it would be my first on this site. i am a member of fifaallstars and i currently manage west ham and i have them currently 5th in a european league with the likes of barca,inter ect. on fifaeliteleagues my firt job was everton i joined after a vacancy with only about 10 fixtures to go and won just about all my matches. i feel i could make ipswich a contender for a title and hopefully get them promoted. i think they would be a good club more me to start with for my first time managing on this site. my skill level is a 14 but i havent played ranked matches in a while because ive been playing on other sites. i feel with a few good signings i can make this club a real contender and bring them lots of success

thanks for reading themnicoll87
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 am

id like to say good luck to all the applicants and who ever gets the jobs you will enjoy this site and what it has to offer.......but if you dont get the job you applied for lads dont be annoyed or get disheartened by it.....once you get your foot in the door then thats it you need to prove yourself ..... but keep applying cos this will show you are keen.

ive been on here a couple seasons now and i love it lads.

good luck
Back to top Go down
Mvickers
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 am

Gamertag: Mvickers
Position applying for: Ipswich.

As you already may know I was recently removed from the position of the Sheffield Wednesday manager. I totally understand why this was the case, and it was due to the fact that I had important exams. I did let an admin know, however i do understand I was lagging up the competition. I feel I opened up the season with my previous club very well, giving them some good results and a fresh sound team. My exams are now over, and now with 100% commitment levels being able to be gained I hope for a second chance in the championship, and managing Ipswich to great success.
I appreciate the thought of me being taken into consideration, thanks, matt.
Back to top Go down
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Im back from holiday now so i cant get back into managing hopefully and no better place to start than ipswich. So here goes!

Current Team: N/A left Espanyol as holiday would have held up league.
GT: II DeFoE Xx
Team Applying For: Ipswich Town

I am applying for the vacant Ipswich Town as i would like to get back into managing after having to leave Espanyol. I will like to have another pop at championship football with Ipswich.

I will exploit the deadly pace of Odonkor and the technical ability of Trejo. I will use the players main qaulities and avoid their weaknesses. I believe I can take Ipswich to promotion and I have high expectations on Odonkor being top scorer

Thank you for Reading my application and i hope you make the right choice,
II DeFoE Xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for a Championship Job Here
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next