fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for a Championship Job Here

Go down 
+62
pulse
BrashTheOracle
Your IVIum x
DublinAce33(Wolves)
IXI SM1TH IXI
trueskyblue87
xI Keezo Ix
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
II LaMpArD Xx
iAguero x ( Siena )
I34dTaleNT 86
nighter10
samgcalver
arastra
Jeffy D EFC
chronicwombat
GazzaArr94
x iC R A Z Y x
Jckiller1995(Palace)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
themnicoll87(cagliari)
CARDIFF CITY 08
I Warman I
I J05H I 2009 I
Mvickers
frankenzomb
conway1986
x V3NOM v8
Garner91
iOriigiinal x (BoLoNgA)
itz pulham
hitmanblood
Bosic84
JamieReed24
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
III BLAN III
Kenny070989
xX The Gill Xx (Cardiff)
RobboTakesAll
sam farrington
anthonyse4
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
Jackson9858
HAMO69(AC Milan)
MicrowaveKoala
AnT aKa Trigger
DanielDB9
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
COLE UK
hammerhall03
plebbles
ajb1982(HULL)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
stu hmfc7
mentalmikey177
adamjwally
Singalong Bassong
itchibawz
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
Ash0903
Keeno1984
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:05 am

Team Applying For: Norwich City

Hi i am applying for the vacant Norwich job. I want to take them away relegation trouble and into a good solid mid-table finish. I see norwich as a perfect team to restart a career and rebuild a reputation. With the right tactics and manager norwich can soar out of trouble and i believe i am the right man for the job.

The mighty canaries do not deserve this! Norwich fans do not deserve this! Let me turn the club around and make every norwich fan young or old happy.

Thank you,
II DeFoE Xx
Back to top Go down
iAguero x ( Siena )
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
iAguero x ( Siena )

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: QPR   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Team Applying For - QPR

I would like to become the QPR manager to have a challenge of getting them to their expectation. i have resigned as the lazio manager to manage a championship team and lazio are contenders for the seria A title. in the past i have only managed two teams but i have done realy well with them so i think im the right man for the job.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 pm

iAguero x wrote:
Team Applying For - QPR

I would like to become the QPR manager to have a challenge of getting them to their expectation. i have resigned as the lazio manager to manage a championship team and lazio are contenders for the seria A title. in the past i have only managed two teams but i have done realy well with them so i think im the right man for the job.

Quitters are placed about 20 places behind new members....

(just for everyones future reference)
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
II LaMpArD Xx
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
II LaMpArD Xx

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Team Applying For: QPR

I am applying for QPR because i want to do well with them and produce a good team. I'll be a good manager and i'll play all my games on time and bring in good players in the transfer window to produce an amazing team.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:03 pm

'II DeFoE Xx' is the new manager of Norwich City

The board believe that he is the right man to take them out of the relegation battle. They also mention that the fans have been let down a lot this season from cancelled games due to bad weather. The fans hope that the new manager can give them the games they want as soon as possible.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR SQUAD INS & OUTS INCLUDING ANY POSSIBLE INJURIES
Back to top Go down
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
Amatuer
Amatuer
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:05 pm

scottishdude11

dear queens park rangers board,
i would love the chance to become the qpr manager because it is a great oppurtunity for me after atlanta and i feel reallly crap cause i did it and am always on this i get my games played i am good sportsmanship i just really want it to be part again
thanks
please i want to hear from you SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:29 pm

'scottishdude11' is the new manager of Queens Park Rangers.

The board thought that his application showed the enthusiasm that they are looking for and welcome him onboard.

Back to top Go down
xI Keezo Ix
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
xI Keezo Ix

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
I J05H I 2009 I
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
I J05H I 2009 I

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 am

Gamertag : I J05H I 2009 I
Current job: Recreativo
Job: Wolves
Reason: i think i wud make a good manager of Wolves because i have shown i will keep up with fixtures and i will do better with Wolves because they have better players and have more chance of proving wat i could do with a better team and the transfer side of me is very good as i shown with the sales i done to put recreativo up on the financial side.

thankyou for reading my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
II LaMpArD Xx
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
II LaMpArD Xx

Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Team Applying For - Preston North End

I have applyed for Preston North End because i fill i can do good with them and progress even higher in the table and when the transfer window comes around i'll be looking to bring in good players to improve there team and progress up the ranks.

Thankyou

II LaMpArD Xx
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 am

'II LaMpArD Xx' is the new manager of Preston North End

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your wolves squad simply goto the championship table via the homepage and click on wolves

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous wolves managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the wolves squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 wolves squad.

Once you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that you save the squad using My Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Finally, make sure to check your squad on fifa360.co.uk regularly for injuries.

Good luck, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
trueskyblue87
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 am

Hi guys,

I have been recommended here by Jeffrey.
I'd like to apply for the vacant Wolverhampton Wanderers position.
I believe in playing quick passing football and my key attributes is my defending. I am strong in putting the opposition under pressure in which I believe will be a strong attribute for competing in this league.
Back to top Go down
I J05H I 2009 I
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
I J05H I 2009 I

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:45 am

Team Applying For - sheff utd

I have applyed for sheff utd
I am applying for sheff utd because i have nearly played all my gameand i am trying to help the site advance to season 4 and move all leagues on at same time and was always looking to get a team in a postion like this because i am dedicated to this site and will be looking to bring in sum class players were the team is weak aka the strike force is not the best

Thankyou

I J05H I 2009 I
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 am

sheff utd are in the prem m8
Back to top Go down
DublinAce33(Wolves)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
DublinAce33(Wolves)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Wolves Position   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 am

G/T: DublinAce33
Current Position: Currently No Team-- Former Torino Manager
Applying for Wolves Position

I feel Wolves would be a good fit for me. It would be a good way for me to build up my reputation on the site and hopefully later on move to a bigger and better club. I like that they are in the middle of their table right now. It would give me the opportunity to improve their standing without starting in a huge hole. I am up for the challenge to take them to the top. I am almost always signed on the XBL so you can message me anytime and I'll respond and I like to get my games played early so that I'm not rushing at the end of the deadline. Please consider me for this position.

DublinAce33
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm

DublinAce33 is the new manager of wolves
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your wolves squad simply goto the championship table via the homepage and click on wolves

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous wolves managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the wolves squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 wolves squad.

Once you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that you save the squad using My Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Singalong Bassong
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 pm

GT: SingalongBasson
Job: Doncaster
Current team: Cagliari

So after making the big move to Serie A, I've realized that I'm not cut out for Serie A. What's more is that I find myself missing Doncaster and the Champ. I feel like my ability is certainly not up to snuff in Serie A and I'm not providing much competition for other players in the league. I have no problems with getting hammered every game, but I DO NOT want to decrease the overall quality of the league. I think people come to this site to have a good time and play people whose abilities are fairly close to their own. Hell if we all wanted to win by 5-0 score lines we'd play ranked games. I feel like my best place is with Doncaster, in the Championship. That's where I can compete and provide other players with a decent game. I'm totally out of my depth in Serie A and I don't think the 50m in the account could help me the least bit. I'd rather let someone more experienced use that money instead of me wasting it.

Maybe I'll try to conquer another team in a few seasons, but if I get this job back I will not leave. And hey, if I don't get it than I'll hold my head high and do what I can with the team.
Back to top Go down
I J05H I 2009 I
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
I J05H I 2009 I

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 am

Gamertag: I J05H I 2009 I
Recenct clubs : Recreativo
Currently : unemployed
Reason: i think i would do well with Conventry City because there have a stable transfer kitty and i would be looking into bringing in some good but cheap player to strenthen the weak parts of team. i play my game quickly and always on time and i am reliable if i organise a time with the opponent i will play at tht time, and i think i cud do well because they have good players J Roberts, A Buzsaky, C Bovo and S Viera.

thankyou

I J05H I 2009 I
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 am

'SINGALONGBASSON' IS THE NEW MANAGER OF DONCASTER ROVERS

The board were shocked at his recent departure and are happy to have him back 'home'. They do stress however, that they are looking for more loyalty in the future.

Back to top Go down
Your IVIum x
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: coventry city   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:04 am

Coventry City

Hi, Iv just registered to your website and so far im pleased. I havent got a team yet and was wondering if i could take over coventry city as i think i could rescue them from the middle of the table and push for the play-off's. My GamerTag is : Your IVIum x
Thank you for reading this application.
Your IVIum x

Last edited by Your IVIum x on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i found out who needed managers)
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:09 am

'Your IVIum x' is the new manager of Coventry City

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Coventry squad simply goto the championship table via the homepage and click on Coventry

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Coventry managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Coventry squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Coventry squad.

Once
you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My
Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

Your
club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other
managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players
also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total
amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance
per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your
team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will
result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season,
however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might
just want you to manage them next year!

Back to top Go down
BrashTheOracle
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 am

Gamertag:BrashTheOracle
Job:N/A
Applying For:Watford

Hi, I feel that even though I'm knew to this I should be considered for the Watford job because I'm pretty good at fifa09 and I play a quick tempo passing style that I think the fans would enjoy. Also not a sore loser due to the fact it is only a game.

Hope to here from you soon and hoping it's good news as well.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:55 am

BrashTheOracle wrote:
Gamertag:BrashTheOracle
Job:N/A
Applying For:Watford

Hi, I feel that even though I'm knew to this I should be considered for the Watford job because I'm pretty good at fifa09 and I play a quick tempo passing style that I think the fans would enjoy. Also not a sore loser due to the fact it is only a game.

Hope to here from you soon and hoping it's good news as well.

Watford are in the Premiership mate.
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
mentalmikey177
Amatuer
Amatuer
mentalmikey177

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Southampton   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 am

Hi id like to apply for the southampton job if its still free, I have played here before and started with 3 good wins but had to cut my season short due to exams, i am now however free to compete, and would love to lead southampton into the premiership for the next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for a Championship Job Here
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next