fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for a Championship Job Here

Go down 
+62
pulse
BrashTheOracle
Your IVIum x
DublinAce33(Wolves)
IXI SM1TH IXI
trueskyblue87
xI Keezo Ix
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
II LaMpArD Xx
iAguero x ( Siena )
I34dTaleNT 86
nighter10
samgcalver
arastra
Jeffy D EFC
chronicwombat
GazzaArr94
x iC R A Z Y x
Jckiller1995(Palace)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
themnicoll87(cagliari)
CARDIFF CITY 08
I Warman I
I J05H I 2009 I
Mvickers
frankenzomb
conway1986
x V3NOM v8
Garner91
iOriigiinal x (BoLoNgA)
itz pulham
hitmanblood
Bosic84
JamieReed24
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
III BLAN III
Kenny070989
xX The Gill Xx (Cardiff)
RobboTakesAll
sam farrington
anthonyse4
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
Jackson9858
HAMO69(AC Milan)
MicrowaveKoala
AnT aKa Trigger
DanielDB9
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
COLE UK
hammerhall03
plebbles
ajb1982(HULL)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
stu hmfc7
mentalmikey177
adamjwally
Singalong Bassong
itchibawz
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
Ash0903
Keeno1984
66 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Apply for a Championship Job Here Empty
PostSubject: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Apply for a La Liga Job Here

You Can View Vacancies at www.fifa360.co.uk/index.php?view=8

You Application should contain the job your going for your gamertag and the reason why you should be choosen

Current team on the Website:
GamerTag:
Team Applying for:

Reason ......................................
Back to top Go down
Ash0903
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:01 am

Hello there,

Iwould like to apply for the position at Southampton. I would like to get there for the Transfer Market and create a team capable of winning the championship.

Regards

Ash
Back to top Go down
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:52 am

doon killed ian

applying for the burnley job

because I can win the championship with them

cheers
Back to top Go down
itchibawz
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:48 am

Hello there very new to this would like to apply for the Plymouth Argyle job please
Back to top Go down
Singalong Bassong
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:58 am

Hello again.

I've got loads more time to play now. I'd like to throw my application in for any available job in the Championship.
Back to top Go down
adamjwally
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:14 am

i see there a vacancy going for barnsley i wd like to apply for this, with me being a yorkshireman i think the fighting sprit and my manager skills could avoid relagation and get a decent top ten finish. thx
Back to top Go down
mentalmikey177
Amatuer
Amatuer
mentalmikey177

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:35 am

I would like to apply for the Torino position if possible

gamertag= mentalmikey177
Back to top Go down
stu hmfc7
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Xbox Live   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:15 am

Gamertag -stu hmfc7

Any job in the championship please
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:15 am

adamjwally - Barnsley
Singalong Bassong - Doncaster
itchibawz - Plymouth
doon killed ian - Burnley

All members have been accepted as mangers Well Done and good luck

might want to read this link

https://fifa360.forumotion.net/all-new-member-please-read-f35/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:58 am

I would like to apply for wolves as i think it would be a good starting point 2 my career.

cheerz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Hello but I have reason to feel that Preston are not the team I'd expect therefore I would like to put my name in the hat for the vacant wolves job as I feel that they are a team with no manager and they were underachieveing.
Thanks
ed
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:45 pm

eddieisadude wrote:
Hello but I have reason to feel that Preston are not the team I'd expect therefore I would like to put my name in the hat for the vacant wolves job as I feel that they are a team with no manager and they were underachieveing.
Thanks
ed
no chance prove yourself you only keep changing!!!
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:03 pm

spurs123 is the new wolves manager

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your wolves squad simply goto the championship table via the homepage and click on wolves

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous wolves managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the wolves squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 wolves squad.

Once you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that you save the squad using My Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Good luck.

And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by ajb1982(HullCityAFC) on Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Thats the thing though mate, i really promise to stick with Wolves because they're a team i like playing with one last chance please mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Job Application   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:54 am

Gamertag: Coveredavenger
Current team: None
Applying for: Any Team Avaible

i would like to join any team avaible in the next season in the coca cola championship, i think i would be a great manager for any team, and my goal will not be to win the championship, but to get promotion by winning the championship thus competeting for the premier league title, yeah you may think oh god whats he on but i do believe i have the skills needed to win the championship, given the chance.
Back to top Go down
plebbles
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:36 am

Gamertag: plebbles
Current team: genoa
Applying for: Any Team That needs a manager.

i really want to go a small team so i can buy players i dont really like genoa like i thought i would and would like a small rubbish champship team.that i can build and improve
Back to top Go down
hammerhall03
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:43 am

USER NAME HAMMERHALL03

JOB BRISTOL CITY

HAVE WON THE PREM WITH WEST HAM ON FIFA MANGER MODE AND AM CURRENTLY TAKING EXETER TO THE PREM LOVE MANAGER GAMES AND WOULD LIKE THE CHANCE TO COMPETE IN YOUR LEAUEG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Manager post   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:54 am

Current team on the Website:none
GamerTag:Testedxboo
Team Applying for:
Apply for a Championship Job Here RegginaReggina49th

Reason ..i believe in the working together of a teams and the .determination of success no matter how small the team name might ..be like i got experience and will be able to prove it if given the chance .and do not forget i am a great fan of fooball(Being a Manager of Reggina 49th).... afro ............................[/quote]
Back to top Go down
COLE UK
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:58 am

I'd like to apply for the Bristol City job please.

See attached online stats:

GAMES PLAYED: 259 AVERAGE GOALS AGAINST: 1.13 PASSING %: 80
AVERAGE OPPONENT RANK: 528 HOME WINS: 71 FOULS PER GAME: 1.25
WINS: 156 AWAY WINS: 85 YELLOW CARDS: 121
LOSSES: 96 HOME LOSSES: 42 RED CARDS: 33
DID NOT FINISH %: 4 AWAY LOSSES: 54 TIME OF POSSESSION %: 54
WINNING PERCENTAGE: 61 SHOTS FOR PER GAME: 7.04 CORNERS: 1.08
WIN/LOSS STREAK: 2 SHOTS AGAINST PER GAME: 6.00 OFFSIDES: 1.23
NUMBER OF SKILL POINTS: 1810 CLEAN SHEETS: 70
AVERAGE GOALS FOR: 1.80 TACKLING %: 62

Have a track record of over achieving with lower league clubs...

Thanks and look forward to your response.

COLE UK
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:06 am

Coveredavenger - Wolves
Plebbles - Bristol City

coveredavenger/Plebbles is the new manager of Wolves/Bristol City

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Wolves/Bristol City squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Bristol City

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Wolves/ Bristol City managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the WolvesBristol City squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Wolves/Bristol Citysquad.

Once
you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My
Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Good luck.

Goodluck guys
Back to top Go down
hammerhall03
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:22 pm

User hammerhall03

Job preston north end

Gamer tag hammerhall03

would love the chance to manage a champship side and try to improve them in to a top team i have a good record on fifa am curently really enjoying the ultamate team mode if the post for preston is unavlable i would be more than willing to take up the rains on any team woud just like the chance to compete
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:08 pm

hammerhall03 is the new manager of Preston North End
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your P.N.E squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on P.N.E
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous P.N.E managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the P.N.E squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 P.N.E squad.

Once
you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My
Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

Good luck.

Goodluck guys
Back to top Go down
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:09 pm

GT: IP1 x QUICKSHOT

Current team: West Ham.

Team Applying for...

I am applying to be caretaker manager of READING because
1: Incase anyone doesent apply im here if you need me.
2: Id like to see if im any good in the champ.
3: More games to play for me! Razz
Back to top Go down
DanielDB9
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Gamertag: DanielDB9

Team Applying for: Reading

Reason: I would like to apply for Reading as they are a good Championship side who are in a great position in the table. They certainly have alot of potential to do well in that league and get promoted. Championship will be a good place to start for a rookie manager such as myself, and with a evenly balanced team I should be able to be successful in a sometimes unpredictable league.

Recommended by Brusiar(WatFord)
Back to top Go down
AnT aKa Trigger
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Application of Reading job.   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:45 am

Gamertag: AnT aKa Trigger

i would like to apply for the reading job because they are a very good team to work with and in season 1 & 2 i was managers of Wigan & Real Betis which give me alot of experience. i feel i could take Reading to the premierleague and do a good job.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Apply for a Championship Job Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for a Championship Job Here
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next