fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Cup Results Season 2

Go down 
+18
I34dTaleNT 86
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Macleanie PAFC
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Keeno1984
Coltomlive
nighter10
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
mark ro ballz
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
CrackpotToaster
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
conway1986
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Bosic84
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Malaga v Lazio   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Malaga 3-0 Lazio (Group A Week Cool

From a confusion of Lazio's striker not being able to play for them, Malaga benefited from the loss of the striker and whipped away a 3-0 win. The score may suggest that the end result was a comfortable one, but it was anything but comfortable, Lazio had many chances but couldnt quite put them away with excellent saves from Arnau the Malaga goalkeeper who was on top form. The pitch of Malaga's was doubtful to play on as it was like glue! the ball stuck everywhere so no teams were comfortable passing it long.

Another play who was on top form was the striker for Malaga Luque putting his debut match for his new manager with a hatrick to seal the victory. He also won man of the match.

Unlucky Lazio. Malaga progress through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Man u vs blackburn   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:09 am

Group F
Manchester united vs blackburn

Man united took an early lead through anelka, blackburn equalised 5 minutes later and then scored again to make 2-1
manchester scored again in the second half and then again in the 75th minute to make it 3-2
Great game. Great result
Scorers: Anelka x2 Milito x1
Not suer of blackburn scorers.
Anelka Man of the match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 am

Quote :

Man united took an early lead through anelka, blackburn equalised 5 minutes later and then scored again to make 2-1
manchester scored again in the second half and then again in the 75th minute to make it 3-2
Great game. Great result
Anelka Man of the match

blackburn scorer mcarthy

good match neither dersered to lose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:28 am

[Super Cup]

-[Group Stages - Group A]-
(xUkx Renegade) Bologna 6 v 1 Lazio (ViolentOctopus)

Man of the Match: M. Di Vaio

Bologna Goal Scorers:

M. Di Vaio 5', 6', 47', 83'
Adailton 23'
D.Bombardini 62'

Lazio Goal Scorers:
T.Rocchi 14'

Match Description:
One more win for Bologna would gaurentee qualification for the side, mean while Lazio who aren't doing so well in the league now have a new manager with high hopes of lifting the club back up on to it's feet and making the club once again, a living great. A tough task is ahead of Lazio as the Bologna side look to be stronger than ever and really it seems the way Bologna are playing that it will be a walk over for the Bologna side, but hey, who knows?

As the teams both step out onto the pitch it is quite clear that the Bologna side are showing no remorse for the under-achieving Lazio side and put their first goal of the night away and M. Di Vaio nets himself a clear one-on-one goal. M. Di Vaio seems to already have broken the Lazio defence once more as yet another easy tap-in is accomplished and one minutes after scoring his first, he puts Bologna two goals up. Di. Vaio's pace and strength seems to be getting the better of Lazio until the Bolgona side are let off lightly when a striker for Lazio just misses the Bologna goal line with a wonderful back heel kick but manages to beat the post as well as the goal. All was not lost for Lazio as on their next attack T. Rocchi is given the ball from a lovely cross into the Bologna 18 yard box and without thinking he spins a full 360 and kicks the ball into the back of the Bologna net which was a beautiful goal made from some beautiful play, a well deserved goal. It looked like Lazio was back in it until they let another goal in to the back of their net, this time the scorer was Adailton, not shy of scoring, this man has netted some spectacular goals in the past but in this case, the Bologna team get another tap-in.
The whistle for the end of the half is blown and both teams go back to the changing rooms.
Both teams enter on to the pitch and the whistle is blown for the second half.
Bologna get straight back into action as M. Di Vaio hits his 3rd of the night. Smacking it in on the edge of the 18 yard box in the 47th minute has settled this match just as the second half has begun, Sensing no way back, the Lazio side still try for some goals and are denied by the Blogna crossbar in the 55th minute. Lazio, although down but not out seem to not give up and create some good oppurtunities but the Bologna defence were firing on all cylinders tonight.
D.Bombardini was the next person on the score sheet for Bologna of which it was his first ever goal for the club this season. Scoring on the outside of the 18 yard box was a magnificent way to score his first goal and make his presence known.
The rest of the half was end-to-end stuff with Lazio getting the more and better oppurtunities when M. Di Vaio once again shattered the hearts of the Lazio defence and scored his fourth of the night. Another tap-in for Di Vaio but still his pace and strength managed to fight off three defenders.
The final whistle is blown and a good match for both teams although the scoreline massively heads to the Bologna side, but still it was a brilliant game.
Back to top Go down
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:39 am

garfield1994 2-2 ViolentOctupus
Aston Villa 2-2 Lazio

Young
Agbonlahor

Chopra (2)

a deflected goal and a lucky break gave him da lead twice but my team should have finshed it off earlier

END RESULT 2-2 NO EXTRA TIME IN GROUPSTAGE

CHEERS,
SERIE A ADMIN
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 am

(coltomlive) atl madrid 2-1 Manchester city (macleanie PAFC)

andy johnson (in 1 min)
carrick
van der vaart

A fantastic game...i knew i was going to be in with a tough one in the 1st minute without 1 touch of the ball i was behind, due to andy johnsons goal, i was really surprised with how fast andy johnson was (say no more on the subject)

the equaliser was cancelled out by vander vaarts goal which was a maasive mistake at the back between the goalkeeper and richards, which left the ball being tapped in on the line (spose its better then an own goal)

manchester city had an amazing chance at the end where one shot hit the post, bounced off hit the keepers back and hit the post again..but didnt find its way into the net

manchester citys super cup run is over, I have failed to defend my title and will hand it over too a new champion soon, which i reckon could be coltomlive, a fantastic performance leaves me with no regrets at sound of the final whistle.

well played
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Man u vs Arsenal   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Group F
Man u vs arsenal
4-0 to man u
Anelka x2
milito
Forlan
Man of the match = Anelka
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Arsenal 0 Man utd 4

match facts
Arsenal 7 shots on target
Man utd 5 shots on target

wouldn't be exaggerating if that result is outrageous considering that my shots on target ,minus one chip, were good. he scored 2 from corners and 2 from counter attacks. Result is so flattering.
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Valencia 5 Man City 3

Querriellio
Van Nistelrooy
Nedved

Not sure of city scores.

Good game mate.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Rossi MUFC wrote:
Valencia 5 Man City 3

Querriellio
Van Nistelrooy
Nedved

Not sure of city scores.

Good game mate.
Cheers

(Rossi mufc) valencia 5-3 manchester city (macleanie PAFC)

quagirellia x2
van nisterooy x2
nedved

elano x2
carrick

yeah well played mate..was very close cant believe u done me over with those late 2 goals..and van nisterooys 1st goal was never a pen, pathetic refereeing!! and richards being sent off for it too..

anyways well played..manchester citys poor run goes on..super cup over for another season

gud luck in the rest of the season rossi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Espanyol v Everton   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Espanyo 1l v 1 Everton

BigManOnCampus 1 v 1 jakewwfc

Scorers: Yakubu

Luis Garcia

Wat a game, i think the result was hard on BigMan he deserved to win in all fairness. Harewood jst cudnt finish

Brilliant Game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Super Cup result   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 am

Hull City 1-3 racing santander

erson martin 17,19,21
d.cousin 68min

A super hatrick from inform erson martin in a first half that racing deserverd but second half was another story they never gave up and controled the second good game mate
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 am

TABLE UPDATED TO THIS POST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 am

[Super Cup]

-[Group Stages - Group A]-

Bologna 0 v 0 Aston Villa

A very good game, mainly midfield as neither team could get passed the oppositions defence, although we did both have our chances and both keepers made a save or two which could have definetely influenced the match. Neither team to go empty handed and I think it was fair that both teams recieved a point. The best match I have had in the Super Cup so far, well the hardest! lol

Good game Liam, good luck with the rest of your Super Cup games and I hope you qualify as I get another chance to try and take some points from you, next time I hope it's 3 points to me, but seeing from that match it could go either way.

GREAT GAME MATE Smile
Back to top Go down
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:22 am

garfield1994 0-0 xUKx Renegade
Aston Villa 0-0 Bologna

Great game m8 both teams had chances draw was defo da fair result

Keeno, Bosic and rrsvdm honestly u should seriously consider him for a big job i mean hes doing brilliant with the worst team in serie A.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:40 pm

GROUP E

(Bosic84) Sevilla 2 - 0 Deportivo (oo AJ mufc oo)

GOALS:

S.Eto'o 11' (PEN)
S.Eto'o 82'

Good game mate. Didn't think it was a penalty myself. Sevilla through to the last 16 cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:30 pm

group d real madrid 2-0 palermo wat a good game goals scored by mr david villa buzzing with my new team
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Sniffa 4D wrote:
Group F

Great game. Great result
Anelka Man of the match

THIS RESULT IS VOID.

Man Utd have already played Blackburn. Score was 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:44 pm

TABLES UPDATED TO HERE

TOP GOALSCORERS UPDATED TO HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

Barcelona 2 chelsea 1

xX TUGGZ Xx Hamo69

scorers:
ronaldo x2 robinho

was a wikid game !

P.S i forgot to post the results but if yu dont believe me ask hamo

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 am

xX TUGGZ Xx wrote:
Barcelona 2 chelsea 1

xX TUGGZ Xx Hamo69

scorers:
ronaldo x2 robinho

was a wikid game !

P.S i forgot to post the results but if yu dont believe me ask hamo

Thanks

match needs to be replayed. you have taken too long to post the result. sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Deportivo La Coruna v everton   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:52 pm

GROUP E

Deportivo La Coruna 3 v 4 Everton

Scorers:
Everton: Altidore x2
Yakubu
Dos Santos

La Coruna:??

MoM: Altidore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Post Super Cup Results in here ***Season 2***   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:45 am

(Coz2009) Numancia 0-7 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

goals : Drogba x 5
Robinho x 2

motm: Drogba

as you can see i got out classed, good game.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:49 am

(coz2009) Numancia 0 - 7 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

Scorers:

Drogba 3'
Drogba 9'
Drogba 59'
Robinho 69'
Robinho 72'
Drogba 78'
Drogba 81'

Chelsea pretty much dominated this one straight from the kick off. Chelsea's pace was far too much for numancia to cope with and after 9 minutes they were 2-0 down. Numancia did come back at Chelsea in the first half but found it very difficult to beat Terry in the air or on the ground but a few movees that showed a glimmer of hope.

2nd half and chelsea come out firing again, drogba missing a sitter from 6 yards and then another one saved for a corner. the goals then came flooding in as numancia collapsed under the consistent pressure.

Numancias best play was from 81st minute onwards - they seem to have nothing to lose and caused a few problems on the wings and were unlucky not to score.

gg mate
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 pm

GROUP : B

(thobbs32) Middlesboro 0 - 4 Liverpool (blue steal 07)
scorers:

-------- martins x2
-------- gerrard
-------- torrers

MoM : Gerrard

gg m8 u struggled a bit at times can c ur only gettin used to usin boro nearly scored a couple of times.
if u'd scored that 1on1 near the end of the 1st half cud have been a different game.

WELL PLAYED THOBBS32 AND BESTA LUK IN D SEASON PAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Cup Results Season 2
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next