fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Cup Results Season 2

Go down 
+18
I34dTaleNT 86
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Macleanie PAFC
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Keeno1984
Coltomlive
nighter10
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
mark ro ballz
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
CrackpotToaster
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
conway1986
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Bosic84
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:25 pm

rrsvdm wrote:
Group: G

Mallorca 2 - 2 Fiorentina
Mark ro Ballz - rrSvdm

Scorers:
J.Cruz(2)
G.Pazzini
E.Smolarek

GG Very tight he scored the 2-2 in the 88mins and i still can't believe it but fiorentina now need to take all the points they can get to qualified to the next round

82 min mate gg
Back to top Go down
CrackpotToaster
Professional
Professional
CrackpotToaster

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Udinese 2 - 0 Lecce

Floro flores, bullard

gg, but terrible lag
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:06 pm

ath madrid 3 - 2 mallorca

Scorers ath madrid
johnson
v.P (2)

Scorers mallorca
J.Cruz
Scaloni
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Group G

Athletico Madrid 1 - 2 Fiorentina
ColTomlive - rrSvdm

Scorers:
A.Johnson
Perrotta
Pazzini

MOM:
Davies 9

GG it could go 2 ways both missed to much chance's and fiorentina finally got their first win in the group stage

Last edited by rrsvdm on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm

GROUP E

(Bosic84) Sevilla 7 - 1 Espanyol (BigManOnCampus)

GOALS:

Luis Fabiano x2
S.Eto'o x5

J.O'Shea

First match interupted by disconnections after 18mins when score was 1-0 to Sevilla. Second match Sevilla took control and were 5-0 at the break. Espanyol never gave up and really took the game to Sevilla in second half.

Was a great match besides the scorline. Both teams kept going for it and battling for every ball until the 90th minute.

Match stats from 2nd game:

SEVILLA - STAT - ESPANYOL
8----SHOTS----13
6---ON TAR----8
51%--POS--49%
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:55 pm

GROUP E

(Bosic84) Sevilla 2 - 1 Everton (jakewwfc)

GOALS:

S.Eto'o 8'
De La Red 18'
Luis Fabiano 33'

MOTM: Luis Fabiano (Sevilla)

Very close game between two of the big guns in the group. End to end stuff from start to finish with Everton keeping most of the ball but not getting a lot of clear cut chances though as the Sevilla defence stood strong once again.

Match Stats:

SEVILLA - EVERTON
16----SHOTS----4
10----ON TAR----3
43%----POS----57%
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:57 pm

REMEMBER TO LET US KNOW WHICH GROUP THE MATCH WAS FROM WHEN POSTING RESULTS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:03 pm

the match against udinese was very laggy and i demand a rematch.................
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm

daleloach14 wrote:
the match against udinese was very laggy and i demand a rematch.................

Read the rules mate. If the match was laggy and unplayable you should have paused it and sent him a message and then re-started.

You can't wait until the match is over then say!

Result Stands!
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 pm

GROUP E

(Bosic84) Sevilla 2 - 3 Newcastle (WelshRess)

GOALS:

R.Santa Cruz 8'
R.Santa Cruz 10'
R.Santa Cruz 15'

R.Montolivo 29'
S.Eto'o 78'

Fantastic match! Newcastle going 3-0 after 15mins...Sevilla were asleep and the defence were at 6s and 7s. From the 15min mark on Sevilla really came to life and had brilliant chance after chance but couldn't put it past S.Given in goal! R.Montolivo got them back in it half 30mins and Newcastle had chances to to it to bed and Sevilla missed a sitter on the stroke of half time.

Second half and it was pretty much all Sevilla. Some great saves and bad missed kept it at 3-1 until with 15min to go when Sevilla made a tactical switch. The impact was instant as S.Eto'o made it 3-2 with just over 10mins to play. A very nervy final 10 for Newcastle as Sevilla penned them in!

The game ended poorly as Vicente snapped Ibagaza just out side the box in the 90th min when it looked as though there was going to be a good chance for Sevilla.

Sevilla's place in the last 16 not secured as a tough tie at Deportivo lies ahead!

MATCH STATS:
SEVILLA - NEWCASTLE
15-----SHOTS-----9
12----ON TAR----7
50%---POS---50%

Great Game mate! As I said on xbox, I'm a little dissapointed with the tackle at the end! But hey...that's football!
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:12 pm

TABLES UPDATED TO HERE

CAN EVERYONE REMEMBER TO POST WHICH GROUP THE GAME WAS FROM.
Back to top Go down
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Bosic84 wrote:
GROUP E

(Bosic84) Sevilla 2 - 3 Newcastle (WelshRess)

GOALS:

R.Santa Cruz 8'
R.Santa Cruz 10'
R.Santa Cruz 15'

R.Montolivo 29'
S.Eto'o 78'

Fantastic match! Newcastle going 3-0 after 15mins...Sevilla were asleep and the defence were at 6s and 7s. From the 15min mark on Sevilla really came to life and had brilliant chance after chance but couldn't put it past S.Given in goal! R.Montolivo got them back in it half 30mins and Newcastle had chances to to it to bed and Sevilla missed a sitter on the stroke of half time.

Second half and it was pretty much all Sevilla. Some great saves and bad missed kept it at 3-1 until with 15min to go when Sevilla made a tactical switch. The impact was instant as S.Eto'o made it 3-2 with just over 10mins to play. A very nervy final 10 for Newcastle as Sevilla penned them in!

The game ended poorly as Vicente snapped Ibagaza just out side the box in the 90th min when it looked as though there was going to be a good chance for Sevilla.

Sevilla's place in the last 16 not secured as a tough tie at Deportivo lies ahead!

MATCH STATS:
SEVILLA - NEWCASTLE
15-----SHOTS-----9
12----ON TAR----7
50%---POS---50%

Great Game mate! As I said on xbox, I'm a little dissapointed with the tackle at the end! But hey...that's football!

Awesome Match Dude... Like I Said On Xbox Very Sorry With That Tackle Had To Be Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:27 am

Super Cup

Group A

Bologna 2 v 1 Reggina

B. Corradi 14'
Adailton 63', 86'

Man of the Match: Salvatore Lanna (LB)

The first match of the group for both teams and the whistle blows as an exciting first half kicks off. Already within two minutes the Bologna side should have scored but got dennied access on goal by a Reggina defender. Both side show they're capable of winning the match as the shot count begins to build. Bologna look the weaker team in the first 10 minutes with just over alf of their passes being successful. The Reggina strikers punish the Bologna side for their mistakes by netting themselves a goal in the 14th minute. Dominating the rest of the half the Reggina team look to have sealed the win already, dispite missing around 3 good chances which should have gone in. Bologna also had their fair share of chances but the majority of the time they was unsuccessful with their attack and forced to lose possession to the Reggina defence. As the whistle blows the tension can be felt around the Bologna defence with the manager screaming, ranting and raving. As the teams settle for a 1-0 score at half time, the Bologna manager kindly says a few words.

Jonathan Wilson | xUKx Renegade
My team have played very poor with the 4-1-2-1-2 and both the strikers and the defenders have a lot to answer. Their seems to be no reason for my midfield to be plaing in this match and just like what I did to an opponent a few weeks ago, well I'm gonna have to redo again. It's time to unleash the 5-0-5 formation. The last time I couldn't score and looked weak at back I put 5 upfront to get me some goals and 5 at back to ensure I don't concede. Let's see how this works for me and my team. Once again, it's make or break. I cannot afford to lose to this team, otherwise my chances of qualifying for the last 16 may be looking very slim.

The second half kicks off and the 5-0-5 formation gets straight to work and just like a few weeks ago it seems to have had a positive effect on the Bologna side. The 4-4-3, which the Reggina team sued in the first half are continueing to play it. The Reggina team have a good few attacks and even one which had seen the ball blasted at the Bologna keeper, parried and left a semi-open goal for the Reggina team, which was only to be missed and shot out for a goal kick. Recovering quickly the Bologna team rushed upfront as the ball was cleared out to them. Calmly collecting the ball M. Marazzina, who has had such a terrible first half and was looking to be subbed within the next few minutes had saved himself and kept hi on the pitch thanks to a lovely through ball, which went through the legs of a Reggina defender and was recieved by Adailton. Adailton and 1 Reggina defender remained and they run side by side as they fought for the ball. Adailton had more stregnth and shoved the defender off of the ball and run into the 18 yard box. Just on the edge of the box he saw 2 of the opposition approach him and without thinking Adailton had shot the ball. Fearing he had shot too early he felt his heart crush but to only be revived again seconds later as the shot he pulled off was a wonderful low, fast paced shot into the bottom right corner in which the keeper barely got his fingers onto. The Bologna team were back in it and the pressure was building for both teams to get that crucial match winner. The Bologna side have never lost when they have been down but then equalised, could that all change today or would the Bologna team keep to tradition and get that crucial match winning goal.
The last 10 minutes approached and both teams held solid at back. The next few minutes was mainly midfield play as the Bologna defence pushed up. The midfield play was cut short as M. Di Vaio had intercepted a badly time pass by one of the Reggina team. Di Vaio passed the ball about 20 yards to Adailton. Approaching the 18 yard box ocne more, Adailton weaved through two defenders and made his way into the box. The Reggina keeper took two steps outside his goal and just as he was about to make his third, Adailton had shot the ball with the outside of his right foot and fell to the floor. The ball had beaten the keeper and rushed into the net and Adailton picked himself off of the ground as the Bologna team cheered. The 86th minute goal by Adailton may have just won them the game.
The Reggina team quickly went straight back to work and tried to attack and create some good scoring oppurtunities but kept getting denied by the Bologna defence. The Bologna side also tried for one last attempt at goal but failed as the dominant Reggina midfield pushed up to get a goal but they was also denied the opportunity but this time it was by the referee's whistle.
A good game all-in-all with many chances missed and deflected by both teams. The Bologna team got lucky with the goals but have proven yet again that they are a side who are not to be underestimated, even in the most underdogged situations.

Bologna Manager's Comments
I would just like to say it was an excellent game and it was a plesure to watch the Reggina team in action. They made some cracking football and some pretty good chances. We may have been a bit lucky and not deserved the goals but it's matches like this which can win you the Super Cup. I would also like to say to the Reggina good luck with the rest of his leagues and competitions. I can't wait until we meet in the Serie A league in week 18.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:34 am

Group G

Valencia 4 - 2 Fiorentina
Rossi MUFC - rrSvdm

Scorers:
Nedved(2)
Jesus Navas(2)

Mutu
Pazzini

MOM:
Nedved 9

GG of Valencia side fiorentina was totally poo missed to much chance's and the defenders it look like they were sleeping and the players didn't do what i say it is the worst game off fiorentina till now but hey what have i to say it's football there are some poo game's but i hate it maybe next season a different team for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:15 am

Group E

Espanyol 1 -2 Newcastle

Harewood 45 - Santa Cruz 25, 27

MOM - J.Mascherano

Good Game Mate Could Have Gone Either Way....

Best Of Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:09 am

group d

real madrid 2 - 1 napoli

scorers
villa
di natale

kitson

bosic i think he is bossting kitson was outrunning my players somehow even clichy and the same wif di natale i chased kitson and he was faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OHHH H NOOO   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 am

SORRY I AINT TAKING THIS I GOT A PICTURE FOR EVIDENCE IF U WOULD LIKE IT
WE PLAYING AND HE QUIT 2-0 IN 1 GAME
SO WE START AGAIN AND I BEAT HIM 4-2 AND HE QUIT AGAIN AND IF U WOULD LIKE THE EVIDENCE BOSIC ADD james_lellow@hotmail.co.uk
i won and he can;t take it
kitson x 4 goals franco x 1 goal
faubert x1 goal
EVIDENCE I HAVE AND I AM SO ANGRY WITH THIS CHEAT!!
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 am

group f blackburn 1-1 man utd scorers dyer and forlan in the 93rd minute for utd cant believe i didnt win fuming and he needs to stop pausing all the time its boring well ur playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: man u v blackburn   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 am

Not only is he a bad sportsman but he is so lucky.
My hands were freezing and i could barely grip the controller
i was shocking in front of goal
he took a 1-0 lead through jason roberts
and then after many were saved forlan finally drew level
1-1 the final score

Please tell him to stop giving me poo
hes constantly swearing / threatening me
1-1 final score forlan and robert scored
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 am

Group G

Athletico Madrid 3 - 0 Valencia

Johnson x2
Van Persie

GG two goals inside the first 8 mins ended this as a contest. But to be fair even when 3-0 down Valencia still tried to play football and push for goals.

GL with rest of your games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:39 am

the match wasent over
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Group: G

Manchester City 0 - 2 Fiorentina
Macleanie PAFC - rrSvdm

Scorers:
Pazzini(2)

GG u was all over me in the 1st half 2half we begon 50-50 and then i was all over u around the 65mins i hope u win all the other games then i'm through Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Group B

villarreal 4 - 0 middlesbrough

goals:
senna (2)
petrov
defoe

gg mate, the two red cards in the first half done you, gd luck with rest of season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Group B

villarreal 1 - 0 roma

goals:
morientes

gg mate, an outstanding game of football with chances flying in thick and fast, gud luck with rest of season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Group B

villarreal 1 - 0 roma

goals:
morientes

villareal scored in the 93rd minute, roma give points away yet again in a game they could have won. there will be a rematch though in the later rounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Cup Results Season 2
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next