fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Liga Results Season 2

Go down 
+14
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
chronicwombat
Keeno1684
BornGhostFreak - Reds
oo AJ mufc oo
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
conway1986
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
mark ro ballz
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Coltomlive
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Bosic84
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 am

Week 7

Valencia 3 Recreavio 2

Quagliarella 3 for valencia

Good game even tho recreavio maybe deserved more from the game. Valencia missed a first minute penalty and recreavio scored on the break. The game could of went either way untill the 88th minute with the score tied at 2-2 and Quagliarella through on goal untill he was unsportingly brought down and his aggresser shown the straight red card. Valencia scored 1 min after the free kick.
Im a bit sick of this being brought down whilst through on goal its basically cheating fair enough recreavio had most of the game but they couldnt hit the target thats football. I would of been very pissed of if i had'nt of scored at the end to grab Valencias first win of the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 am

Rossi MUFC wrote:
Week 7

Valencia 3 Recreavio 2

Good game even tho recreavio maybe deserved more from the game. Valencia missed a first minute penalty and recreavio scored on the break. The game could of went either way untill the 88th minute with the score tied at 2-2 and Quagliarella through on goal untill he was unsportingly brought down and his aggresser shown the straight red card. Valencia scored 1 min after the free kick.
Im a bit sick of this being brought down whilst through on goal its basically cheating fair enough recreavio had most of the game but they couldnt hit the target thats football. I would of been very pissed of if i had'nt of scored at the end to grab Valencias first win of the season.

Fair enough you would have been very pissed of you didn't win the game, but that's about 3 games now that I've been all over the big boys, deserved to win, and due to my shitty strikers with a finishing of 17, I haven't been able to finish and I've walk away with nothing. The fact that you're team is far superior to mines equals it all out. I'd die to have a striker of about 80 overall, unfortunately my best player is only 77 and he is a defensive midfielder.
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:46 am

GARYHAGEN777 wrote:
Rossi MUFC wrote:
Week 7

Valencia 3 Recreavio 2

Fair enough you would have been very pissed of you didn't win the game, but that's about 3 games now that I've been all over the big boys, deserved to win, and due to my shitty strikers with a finishing of 17, I haven't been able to finish and I've walk away with nothing. The fact that you're team is far superior to mines equals it all out. I'd die to have a striker of about 80 overall, unfortunately my best player is only 77 and he is a defensive midfielder.

Leagues are full of mismatches if your a good player you can win with anyone and i have played teams that are much better than mine and i should of got something from but i didnt cos they had better players but its just one of those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:42 pm

week 8

real madrid 4 - 2 getafe

scorers
di natale (2)
villa (2)

jo
vucinic i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 pm

spot on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:25 pm

ITSGRANT - GARYHAGEN777

GETAFE 3 - 2 RECREATIVO HUELVA

getafe scorers
vucinic X2
jo

huelva scorers
kepa
kapo

gg m8 gud luk 4 the rest of the season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Can't wait until next season where I can get a few decent strikers in. Robbed of a point at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:35 pm

GARYHAGEN777 wrote:
Can't wait until next season where I can get a few decent strikers in. Robbed of a point at least.
com on gary i had doesn of chances so did u it was end to end football the main problem in ur team is u leave one defender back 4 corners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Lol yeah you were through with my goalie a couple of times but I took him out and caught you most times. I was through and had a direct shot to place into the corner from Kapo twice and Sturridge once that your keeper saved both times. Was a good game though just thought I deserved a point at least.
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:46 pm

DKBlaps wrote:
Week 9

(DKBlaps) Deportivo 3 -- 0 Mallorca (Mark Ro Ballz)

Scorers:

Pongolle 23'
Pongolle 40'
Pongolle 65'

MOM: L Neil (9)

Good game, started very cagey from both sides with Cruz going close but putting over the bar for Mallorca. Pongolle got an early goal after Jenas put him through and his pace took him away from the defence with a top left finish no keeper could have save. Another goal from pongolle just before halftime gave Deportivo a comfortable lead going into the break.

A more defensive stance from Deportivo saw Mallorca attack more in the second half but still few chances but one cruz shuld have scored that was saved at point blank by manninger. Deportivo then countered mid way into the second half with another great show of pace from pongolle which rapped the game up. Scoreline a little flattering but Deportivo happy with the cleansheet gg Mark.

cheers man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:36 am

GARYHAGEN777 - Recreativo 2 - 0 Ath Madrid - ColTomlive

A VITAL three points for Recreativo. They shuffled the formation and the tactics about and it now looks they are ready to take on anyone in the La Liga. They took in 2 strikers from the reserves and they put in a shift today and will be starting again in the next match. Ever Banega wrapped the points up with a fantastic strike from 25 yards into the top corner.

1-0 Kepa 14'
2-0 Banega 66'

GG M8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 am

Valladoid 0 - 1 Almeria

Goal
Negredo

Tight game. Good chances for both sides. Almeria finally get the first win of the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 am

lordflangeworm wrote:
Valladoid 0 - 1 Almeria

Goal
Negredo

Tight game. Good chances for both sides. Almeria finally get the first win of the season.

was a Brillant game , I could've got in front but just went wide , very very close game in the end
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:24 pm

TABLE UPDATED TO HERE

TOP SCORERS UPDATED TO HERE

REMEMBER TO POST WEEK NUMBER!!!

Last edited by Bosic84 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:05 pm

almeria 0-3 Depor

pongolle
jenas x 2

Depor dominated most the game, Almeria had one or two decent chances, but in the end the pace of Depor's strikers wore the defence down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm

week 7

real madrid 3 - 0 athletico bilbao

scorers
villa (2)
di natale

not a convincing win from real madrid
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:16 pm

week 8

(lordflangeworm) Almeria 0 - 3 Deportivo (DKBlaps)

Scorers:

Pongolle (pen) 24'
Jenas 58'
Jenas (FK) 78'

Although Almeria only ended up with one shot (which they shuld have scored) and the score was 3-0 I have to say Lordflangeworm is a good player but his team strength let him down. His passing and movement was very good and he dominated the center of the park for the vast periods of the game.

The first goal came from a nice early build up play by Deportivo and Rik inside the box with an average effort as he was hacked down by Pelegrano - Penalty. Pongolle struck it home to make it 1-0 in what felt like uptil then wasnt going to come. The game continued with Deportivo having lots of shots but the Almeria defence was very very strong. They domiated midfield and came close with a 1 on 1 that manninger shut down early to deny.

2nd half was much the same with Almeria having lots of men behind the ball making it very dificult for Depotivo. A 25 yard strike from jenas to the bottom left saw the score to 2-0 as deportiv were forced to shoot from range. 2-0

20minutres later and with jenas shining he found himself 25 yards out again ready to shoot but was hacked down from behind for a free kick which he bended into the corner where the man on the line couldnt even stop it 3-0 and the game was over. with a game of deportivo attacks and pace of which they had 18 shots, hats off to almeria for some very good moves just the final product needed

gg mate u culd do reall really well with a few decent signings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:40 pm

week 8
villarreal 2 - 0 athletico bilbao

goals:
petrov
tamudo

motm: petrov

gg mate
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:54 pm

WEEK 8

(MARK RO BALLZ) Mallorca 0 - 3 Sevilla (Bosic84)

GOALS:

Luis Fabiano 35'
S.Eto'o 40'
S.Eto'o 53'

MOTM: N.Vidic (Sevilla)

A very good match at the ONO Estadi where to European Qualification contenders met. Mallorca started the match brightly having much of the possession in their opponents half. When Sevilla did have the ball they looked laxed as many passes were missed placed encouraging Mallorca to attack. The Sevilla back four lead by N.Vidic stood strong.

As the half wore on Sevilla found their feet and mounted some attacks of their own, gaining a few corners in the process. It was to be from one of these corners that we got the games first goal. L.Peria cleared with his head but only to the feet of R.Montolivo who played it back into the danger area. The ball pinged around the pentaly area before falling to the feet of Luis Fabiano who was never going to miss from 8 yards out. 1-0.

This goal only seemed to spur Mallorca on, as they thought by the way the game had being going, if anything they should be in front.

This pressure proved to be to no avail as 5 minutes later S.Eto'o made it 2-0. A great counter attack set Eto'o though on goal and there was only ever going to be one outcome. Mallorca nearly had one back on the stroke of half time as a well worked passing moved ended in the hitman J.Cruz blasting over the bar from the edge of the area.

After the interval Sevilla started to sit back on their lead as Mallorca pressed and pressed for an opening but still couldn't work and clear cut chances in their favour.

With almost 10 minutes played in the 2nd half S.Eto'o claimed another brace and put the game to bed from another great counter. R.Montolivo done well to keep the ball in play down the touch line from a high cross field ball. He then whipped in a great ball to Eto'o who beat his marked, leaped into the air and ghosted the header past Moya in goal. The goal an almost carbon copy of that infamous "lucky" goal that beat Real Madrid. bounce

As the game drew to a close Mallorca's frustration showed as Corrales saw straight red for a vicious challange on Luis Fabiano just outside the area. Guti forcing Moya into a save from the freekick.

Great Game mate..You played very well. As I said on xbox, some sloppy defending and some great counter attacking cost you.
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 pm

GARYHAGEN777 - Recreativo 4 - 0 Espanyol - BigManOnCampus0

Gary got his team fired up for today's clash with Espanyol. BigManOnCampus0 didn't even get off to the best of starts as Recreativo walked all over them, it could've ended a bigger scoreline but it didn't. It looked it was heading towards a tight game but a 6 minute salvo from Rec sealed the points.

1-0 Olivier Kapo 48'
2-0 Olivier Kapo 50'
3-0 Kepa 54'
4-0 Kepa 67
Back to top Go down
conway1986
Professional
Professional
conway1986

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

DKBlaps wrote:
week 8

(lordflangeworm) Almeria 0 - 3 Deportivo (DKBlaps)

Scorers:

Pongolle (pen) 24'
Jenas 58'
Jenas (FK) 78'

Although Almeria only ended up with one shot (which they shuld have scored) and the score was 3-0 I have to say Lordflangeworm is a good player but his team strength let him down. His passing and movement was very good and he dominated the center of the park for the vast periods of the game.

The first goal came from a nice early build up play by Deportivo and Rik inside the box with an average effort as he was hacked down by Pelegrano - Penalty. Pongolle struck it home to make it 1-0 in what felt like uptil then wasnt going to come. The game continued with Deportivo having lots of shots but the Almeria defence was very very strong. They domiated midfield and came close with a 1 on 1 that manninger shut down early to deny.

2nd half was much the same with Almeria having lots of men behind the ball making it very dificult for Depotivo. A 25 yard strike from jenas to the bottom left saw the score to 2-0 as deportiv were forced to shoot from range. 2-0

20minutres later and with jenas shining he found himself 25 yards out again ready to shoot but was hacked down from behind for a free kick which he bended into the corner where the man on the line couldnt even stop it 3-0 and the game was over. with a game of deportivo attacks and pace of which they had 18 shots, hats off to almeria for some very good moves just the final product needed

gg mate u culd do reall really well with a few decent signings

GOOD OLD BLAPS HITING THE GOAL TRAIL AGAIN!!!!!!! COME ON MY SON!!!!!!! THIS BOY NOS WHERE THE BACK OF NET IS !!!! DEADLY BLAPS IS WOT I CALL HIM!!!! COME ON DEPOTIVO FOR LEAGUE!!!!! DONT LET ME DOWN M8 !! SmileSmile Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 pm

real mardid 2 - 2 numancia

scorers
villa
di natale

brit (2)

desperate peformance from numancia shooting evry time they touched the ball dominated all game numancia were luck to geta point
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:26 pm

week 1

Valencia 2 Numancia 0

Quagliarella 2

Good game could of gone either way but of the presence of Samba. He will take points off the big boys. Good luck mate Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Week 9

Valencia 1 Osuasua 1

Quelliariellio

Good game mate
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Week 8

Espanyol 4-0 Osasuna

After the slow start and really off performance by the team against Recreativo, they made it up big time slamming osasuna by the exact score from before. It was pretty close and team was holding strong defensively, the attack was talking a slow start but then, a great score by Harewood at the 21 min made it 1-0, and the way we defended was stifling as they took possession nearly 2 to 1 at 39-61 but allowed no goals, Then we came out of when another great strike by Harewood at the 62 min and it started a great attacking display by our strikers as we kept penetrating the penalty box and we forced a controversial penalty, and a great strike from Nene, made it 3-0 and we finished it off by a rebounder of the save of the Osasuna keeper by Luis Garcia and showed his hustle and perseverance.

goals

Espanyol

M. Harewood 21' 62'

Nene 67' pen

Luis Garcia 81'

A great performance for the whole team and great game oldfatslag.
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Liga Results Season 2
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next