fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Liga Results Season 2

Go down 
+14
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
chronicwombat
Keeno1684
BornGhostFreak - Reds
oo AJ mufc oo
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
conway1986
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
mark ro ballz
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Coltomlive
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Bosic84
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:50 am

tvgod wrote:
villarreal 2 - 0 morroco
scorers:
morientes
petrov

motm: rodrigues

good game mark

he ment mallorca
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: villareal vs almeria   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:14 am

week 2
villareal 3-0 almeria

gg had little amount of chances need to brign players in pronto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:31 am

real madrid 0 - 0 mallorca
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:32 am

real madrid 0-0 mallorca

i shut up shop and it felt like a win even though i hit the post
gg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 am

haha i domiated
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:05 am

TABLE UPDATED TO HERE
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 pm

mendes no4 wrote:
haha i domiated
haha you dropped points
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:59 pm

week 4
(tvgod) Villarreal 3 - 1 Sevilla (Bosic84)

GOALS:
Marco Senna
Fernando Morientes x2
S.Eto'o

GG mate....the disconnection in the 1st macth ruined a very interesting game. I didn't get into any stride in the 2nd one.
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:31 pm

real betis(jayandrews wba) 2-0 barcelona(xX tuggz Xx)
27th minute g higuain
90th minute m gonzalez

scrappy game to be honest first half i took the lead which i thought was deserved
2nd half barca came back into it and dominated missed a few chances and hit the bar
betis scored again in 90th minute from a counter attack

gg mate enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:51 pm

real betis 1-2 espanyol
scorers for real betis pablo 47th
scorers for espanyol m harewood 23rd and de la pena 64th

decent game with both teams going for it end to end action missed chances by both teams bit disapointed for 2 reasons one for letting marlon harewood giving my defenders the run around and whilst the other player was a very good player and probly worthy winner it was disapointing to see with 10-15 mins left that he was just time wasting playing balls down the channels short corners etc just thought it showed a lack of sportsmanship but fair play you got the win

gg mate
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Week 4

Real Betis 1-2 Espanyol

Pablo Harewood
De La Pena

Like the man said end to end game thought Espanyol dominated early on and scored thru Harewood. then it was Real Betis turn to push and got thier equaliser straight after half time. I must admit i was guilty of holding the ball in the corner late on short corners and all that but it was only because i really was hanging on against a very good opponent.

All in all a very good win against a Real Betis team who will be pushing for a top 5 place this season.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 am

(DKBlaps) Deportivo 0 - 2 Villareal (Tvgod)

Very tight game and scoreline doesnt really justify the match IMO. First half was very cagey with Deportivo very defensive as expected and Villareal keen to use Defoe on the right Wing to link up with Morientes. Defoe baggered and hounded the Deportivo left back Gobbi who stood firm but looked far from relaxed against the pace of Defoe. A few small chances for both sides in the first 20 mins with Morientes going close 1 on 1 with Manninger but the keeper denying and the defence cleaning up.

30 Minutes in and with the Deportivo forwards still looking like they were in bed thanks to some good marking by Villareal, Riki had numerous chances to put Deportivo ahead but his finishing was just not good enough and at least 3 sitters were missed. Filipe Louis stepped it up a gear and linked up with jenas with a lovely one two putting him through but defenders all around him, louis cuts into the box as the keeper comes scrambling out and does a lovely neat chip over him only to see the Villareal RB clear his effort off the line, another chance lost.

10 minutes later and Filipe Louis is at it again this time hitting the bar from 25 yards out, there and then it didnt feel as fluid as before and low and behold another quick counter by Villareal's strong midfield and the ball finds its way into the area from Defoe for a sliding goal....1-0 and half time cant come soon enough.

2nd half started allot more positively for Deportivo as the chances were there in the first half just that final finish not quite on par. more chances went by with Riki hitting the woodwork again and jenas coming close, down the other end fireworks were going off as Defoe had truely drained the life out of Gobbi and was a menance to the lb as Filipe Louis had to drop back to help out stopping his attacking duties. De Guzman picked filled the void left behind by using his pace on the right wing where he did look threatening but lacked attacking options and again the Villareal stood firm and countered with menace on every occasion.

80th minute and with Deportivo dominating the attack but lacking the possesion and conviction, Villareal pushed hard and Morioentes slotted home from the edge of the box after a pinball game with both sides 2-0 and 10 minutes to go. Deportivo made one last push forcing the Villareal keeping into action yet again but still no joy on a consalation goal and the final whistle blew, Deportivo had 10 shots with 8 on target, with two hitting the bar, one cleared off the line and nothing to show for it, Villareal had 4 shots on target and 2 goals - their finishing obviously miles better than the Deportivo display.

All in all a good game, I feel very unfortunate not to have done better there, I think a draw would have been a fair result and on another day I think Deportivo could have the beatens of Villareal. Not taking anything away from Villareal, they played superbly, Defoe was a menance, the defence were a brick wall, keeper outstanding and their counter attacks were very very quick and very very hard to deal with. The team links very well together and they are the toughest team I have played on here and that was shown in this game as there were times when Deportivo just couldnt keep up.

GG I hope we get a rematch!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 am

sevilla 1 - 3 villarreal

goals:
morientes (2)
senna

motm: brown

gg mate, it was a great game with both teams having there fair share of chances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 am

derpotivo 0 - 2 villarreal

goals:
defoe
petrov

motm: abbondabinazi

gg mate, you played well having lots of chances and pulling off some great attacks.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 am

WEEK 6
(Bosic84) Sevilla 5 - 0 Valladolid (aptex14)

GOALS:
S.Eto'o 19'
S.Eto'o 22'
S.Eto'o 28'
Luis Fabiano 42'
S.Eto'o 84' PEN

A very one sided match from start to finish. Valladolid couldn't get break through the Sevilla midfeild and defence to mount a decent attack. The Valladolid back four looked lost at times, but when up against a strike force as formidable as Fabiano and Eto'o you couln't really blame them.

The highlight of the match I would say was the bicycle kick from just outside the penalty box by Guti. The Valladolid keeper done well to tip it onto the post!

Good game mate. You've got a job on your hands there to keep Valladolid out of the relegation zone. A couple of signings maybe in the next transfer window?
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:59 am

real betis 2-0 valladolid

scorers
pablo 18th
gudjohnsen 90th

decent game valladolid really couldnt get going to to conceding a penalty early on and losing there centre half felt i dominated the game and score i feel doesnt reflect this due to my shocking finishing and shooting valladolid gave a penalty away again in the 2nd half which was well saved by there keeper.betis continued to miss chances before i brought gudjohnen on to wrap things up

gg mate

all the best for the season
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 pm

week 5
(MARK RO BALLZ)Mallorca 4-1 Valladolid(aptex14)

C.Bellamy 9'
J.Cruz 22'
J.Cruz 45'
H.Goitom 83'
C.Bellamy 87' (Pen)

MOM C.Bellamy

first half i finished the game and second was just playing for the win aptex did hit the post twice in the first half but bellamy and cruz were in top form
Good luck with valladolid mate i had a bad team last season but you should be good enough to stay up
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 pm

real betis (wba) 1-1 valencia( rossi mufc)

scorer for betis -gudjohnsen
scorer for valencia-van nisteroy

decent game mainly a midfield battle with defences on top valencia took the lead with a quality finish from van nistelroy just after half time betis equalised when gonzalez shot was parried straight to gudjohnsen both teams did have further chances to win it but in the end a point each was the fair result

gg mate enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:10 pm

TABLE UPDATED TO HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:42 am

week 3

numancia(1) v athmadrid(2)

madrid scorers
A.johnson
V.persie

numancia scorer
D.bent

mom sylvestre

gg m8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Barcelona vs athletic madrid   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 am

week 6

A Madrid 1 barcelona 2

scorers
ronaldo x2
van persie

well played hit the bar 4 times with ronny shud av been 6 goals for him Smile

well played Smile
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:31 am

(DKBLAPS) Deportivo 2 - 1 Real Madid (Mendes No4)

Scorers:

Vila 31'
Jenas 64'
Pongolle 84'

Real madrid dominated the first half but was end to end stuff. Quick formation change at half time saw Deportivo dominate the second half with loads of chances but again finishing not their strong suite but Jenas put one home from the edge of the area after a superb set up from de guzman and pongolle found the net late on after jenas put him 1 on 1 with the keeper. Good result Dportivo after a dismal 1st half.
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Espanyol 2 Valencia 2

Quagliarella 2

Not sure of espanyol scorers

Good game tho either side could of won it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:40 pm

week 5

almeria 0 - 2 betis

goals:

E.Gudjohnsen

Pablo

Defensive error by Almeria proved costly. GG
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 am

week 6
almeria 0 - 4 mallorca

scorers
J.Cruz
J.Cruz
J.Cruz
S.Giovinco

MOM. perea

gg mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Liga Results Season 2
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next