fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Liga Results Season 2

Go down 
+14
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
chronicwombat
Keeno1684
BornGhostFreak - Reds
oo AJ mufc oo
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
conway1986
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
mark ro ballz
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Coltomlive
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Bosic84
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-03

La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:53 pm

real madrid 0 -0 valencia the most boring match iv every played i cant believe the tactics by valencia defend for ur lives every 1 behind the ball trying to catch me on the break i was surprised thought it was going to be open game well played ur tactics work
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:33 pm

real madrid 1-0 ath madrid a very good derby game but it was di natale that opened them up to set uche who as just bin brought bk into the team who scored the winner very good game and all the best mate
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Week 14

Villarreal 2-2 Ath Madrid

Villarreal goals

Sinama Pognolle

Raul

Ath Madrid

Simao x2

Great game to the final whistle we fought hard to get this win and this draw is earned by both teams...

I will keep my lead Bosic... lol

gg coltomlive
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 pm

BigManOnCampus0 wrote:
Week 14

Villarreal 2-2 Ath Madrid

Villarreal goals

Sinama Pognolle

Raul

Ath Madrid

Simao x2

Great game to the final whistle we fought hard to get this win and this draw is earned by both teams...

I will keep my lead Bosic... lol

gg coltomlive

Woof!!! I give you the chance to tie up the title and you slip at the first hurdle...Tough game at Real Madrid lies ahead for you BigMan...pressure is on as La Liga looks set to go to the wire Wink
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:15 am

nighter10 wrote:
real madrid 0 -0 valencia the most boring match iv every played i cant believe the tactics by valencia defend for ur lives every 1 behind the ball trying to catch me on the break i was surprised thought it was going to be open game well played ur tactics work

I though i should of won it had more chances than you and as for defending i have scored 8 goals in the last 2 games by playing that way. All i do is play deep with three up front that does not mean 11 men behind the ball.
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm

nighter10 wrote:

I though i should of won it had more chances than you and as for defending i have scored 8 goals in the last 2 games by playing that way. All i do is play deep with three up front that does not mean 11 men behind the ball.cmon lad u played 1 upfront defended for u life ur tactics was spot on u stoped me scoreing well done
Back to top Go down
oo AJ mufc oo
Professional
Professional
oo AJ mufc oo

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Week 13
Numancia 1-4 Deportivo

Numancia scorer
Guayre

Deportivo scorers
Kuyt(2)
Crespo
Jenas

gg mate.
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Malaga 5 - 2 Numancia

Good game

G.Denis x4
B.Fornaroli x1

D.Bent x2
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:44 pm

WEEK 15

(chronicwombat) Recreativo Huelva 1 - 1 Valladolid (aptex14)

Scorers:
Eduardo 25'
Nihat 48
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Valladolid 1 v 3 Valencia

Van Nistelrooy 3

Firstly well played to Valladolid and i was so lucky to come away with the 3 points. First goal was a penalty that shouldnt of been given, the second goal was a well worked goal but even hit the post on the way in. Eduardo scored a cooly taken goal for Valladoid only for Valencia to miss 2 open goals i was thinking im gonna lose this. Then in the last minute Van Nistelrooy scores a clearly offside goal.
Good game mate and im happy for Valencia to take 10 points out of 4 games when they only had 9 out of 11 games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: real betis v deportivo   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:16 pm

real betis 3 - deportivo 2 .... real betis played the hearts out with quick passing and fast pace as they took advantage of there back five form and scored two goals within twenty minutes.... deportivo tryed to added pressure but betis just remained composed and sought out the first half two goals up. the start of the second half was just the same as betis sealed a third and it was game set and match as deportivo scored two late goals but betis held on to take all three points come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:35 pm

WEEK 14
barca v mallorca
5 - 0

scorers

ronaldo
ronaldo
ronaldo
rooney
forlan
his team was too good for me
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:17 pm

WEEK 16

(Bosic84) Sevilla 1 - 0 Espanyol (BornGhostFreak)

Goals:

S.Eto'o

Bit laggy at times but a good game.
Back to top Go down
oo AJ mufc oo
Professional
Professional
oo AJ mufc oo

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Week 17
Espanyol 2-3 Deportivo

Espanyol scorers
Luis Garcia
Morientes

Deportivo scorers
Crespo
Kuyt
Jenas

GG mate.
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Week 18

Villarreal 1-0 Real Betis

Goals
Villarreal:

S.Nasri 71'

MOM: S.Finnan, Rating:8

Grinding game between the two sides, with chances coming from everywhere and a Samir Nasri Curler at the 71st minute made the difference between the two sides... With these vital points and the lead continues on the rest of the league..

gg Prasiejebus...
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 pm

week 19

(Mister Mowgli)real sporting 0 - villareal 6(bigguyoncampus0)

sinama pongolle x5
raul

man of the match-sinama pongolle match rating 9!

well done man, good game, very one sided : )
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Mowgles wrote:
week 19

(Mister Mowgli)real sporting 0 - villareal 6(bigguyoncampus0)

sinama pongolle x5
raul

man of the match-sinama pongolle match rating 9!

well done man, good game, very one sided : )

MATCH VOID
You can only play up to and including week 18
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:59 pm

TABLE UPDATED TO HERE

TOP GOALSCORERS UPDATED TO HERE
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:08 pm

WEEK 18

(Bosic84) Sevilla 2 - 1 Recreativo Huelva (chronicwombat)

GOALS:

Nihat 28'
E.Adeybayor 57'
R.Montolivo 63'

MOTM: Beto (CB - Recreativo)

In the second Andalusian derby of the season at the Sanchez Pizjuan Sevilla met Recreativo Huelva. Having played each other in the Uefa Cup Group Stages in Wombat's first match in charge of Recreativo where Sevilla walked away 5-0 winners, Bosic's side looked at this game as another easy 3 points as they try to keep the pressure on Villarreal at the top of the table.

This was not to be the case. Wombat's men have been working hard on the training field and with a couple of new additions to the squad, seemed to match Sevilla pound for pound in the games early exchanges.

Sevilla looked dangerous moving from midfield to attack with some neat passing moves but Eto'o and Adebayor were finding it difficult to get the shot away as the Recreativo centre-half Beto stood up strong.

Nihat and Adrian Colunga came close for Recreativo around 20 minutes in before Nihat silenced the home support as the half hour mark approached. A couple of short passes found Nihat in some space at the edge of the box, he turned and curled the ball past Palop to make it 1-0. And that's how it stayed till half time.

In the dressing room at half time Bosic must have said just the right thing to spur his players on as when they came out for the second half, their seemed to be a bit more of an edge to the side, a greater willingness to win!

S.Eto'o and E.Adeybayor were finding the space to shoot and shoot they did. Forcing some saves from Castellazzi in goal. From the corners Sevilla looked dangerous as Adeybayor climbed aboved the defence, only for the keeper to get down well and save.

With 15 minutes played in the second half Sevilla finally got their equaliser, Guti whipped in a nice ball from a corner, Eto'o beat his marker, and powered a header onto the crossbar, Keita jumped with Beto, but Beto was stornger, the ball wasn't clear properly as is fell to Adeybayor amongst a crown of players, Ade hit it first time and the ball seemed to take a deflection past the keeper. 1-1. There was no time for celebrating as Adebayor ran straight into the net, grabbed the ball and headed for the centre spot.

This was it, Sevilla knew they could win and 6 minutes later they had the lead. A nice passing move found Montolivo coming in off the wing into space at the edge of the box. He curled a shot that no keeper could save into the far corner. The crowed was defeaning as the Sevilla player ran to the dugout to celebrate with Bosic, who was then cautioned by the officials for coming onto the pitch!

Recreativo never gave up hope of getting back into the match and continously pressed for the equaliser. Banega having the best of the chance.

Sevilla could have wrapped the match up with 8 minutes to play. Recreativo pushed up the park and the back four sat on the half way line. Ade got the ball in the centre circle, showed strength and held of Beto to get clean through on goal. The finish was less than to be desired as he blasted well over the bar.

The game ended as any derby does- hot headed. N.Vidic and A.Ibagaza found themselves entering the referees book as they tried to break up the Recreativo attacks. Neither challenge seemed in a position or bad enough that Wombat would have any real complaints about.

Sevilla go top of La Liga for the time being. Villarreal do have two games in hand though

Great game mate. You had me worried for a while. You have defo improved since our last match and done very well without Cisse.

Good Luck in your quest for a top half finish!
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 pm

WEEK 18

(Bosic84) Sevilla 2 - 1 Recreativo Huelva (chronicwombat)

Scorers:
Nihat 28'
E. Adebayor 57'
R. Montolivo 63'

MOTM: Beto 8

With Deportivo and Barcelona breathing down their necks, and with Villareal still within touching distance at the top, every remaining La Liga game is a must win for Sevilla. They added to their winning tally again here this evening, but Recreativo did not go down without a fight.

With Rereativo's on loan Cisse illegible to play against his owners, manager chronicwombat decided to go with Adrian Colunga from the start. He may have been a fringe player for most of the season, but on 28 minutes he played a delightful through ball to set Nihat away. With Sevilla's defenders bearing down on him, a shimmy to the left - a shimmy to the right - and a placed shot from just inside the box saw Recreativo go 1-0 up!

Recreativo may have been the underdogs going into the game, but they were the better side after 45mins. Would the pressure of the title race prove too much for Sevilla?

Well, the answer is no. Sevilla manager Bosic84 must have had some harsh words for his team at half time, but whatever he said it certainly worked. If Rec had the first half then the second half belonged to Sevilla. They looked a more threatening outfit right from the off, and on 57mins new signing Adebayor poked home a very scrappy but nonetheless vital goal.

The goal from their newest superstar seemed to remind Sevilla that there are 17 points between the two teams in the league, and it only took 6 minutes for them to find the winner. This time it wasn't scrappy at all though. Montolivo picked up the ball on the edge of the box on the right side of the D, and surrounded by Recreativo players managed to curl a placed shot beautifully into the top left corner! It was a fine strike that sunk Recreativo hearts and sent the Sevilla fans crazy!

After the goal, Rectretivo tried to find a way though for the equaliser but they couldn't replicate their passing from the first half. Near the end, Adebayor got through and had a great chance to make it 3-1, but scuffed it over. The last main incident of the game came in the 82nd minute. Nihat was put through again by a lovely pass, turned his man and set off with a clear site at goal. That is until he has brutally hacked down by Vidic. It was only a yellow card for Vidic beause the incident happened quite a long way from goal and there was argurably a covering defender. One thing is for sure though - Vidic knew that if he didn't take Nihat out then he would have had an excellent scoring opportunity.

As the final whistle blew, the relief on the faces of the Sevilla dugout said it all. Recreativo will feel hard done by, and Sevilla will fell like the win was deserved - but the stats don't lie: The two teams matched each other for shots on target, possesion and passing accuracy. It was a very good, and very close game.

gg m8 - i had you worried there for a second but you just about edged it well played. gl with the title!!
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Week 17

Ath Madrid 7 - 0 Almeria

Van Persie x3
Johnson x4

A harsh result to say the least. Almeria where 2-0 down after 6 mins and 5 down at half time.
But to theier credit they bossed the second half, lots of posesstion but lacking a cutting edge up front.
Two more goals in the last 5 mins really flattered Atletico.

Gl Dave with the rest of your games, one to watch out for next season.
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:42 am

Week 15

Ath Madrid 4 - 0 Sporting Gijon

Johnson x2
Van Persie
Xavi

gg mate gl with rest of your season
Back to top Go down
BornGhostFreak - Reds
Professional
Professional
BornGhostFreak - Reds

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: WEEK 15   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Espanyol 3-2 Real Mallorca

Scorers for Espanyol:
Nene'
Llorente
Luis Garcia 90+1

Scorers for Mallorca:

J.Cruz*2

Gg unlucky about the last minute goal.

Good Attacking Play from both sides. very Gg
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:38 pm

WEEK 16

(chronicwombat) Recreativo Huelva 1 - 2 Almeria (davestherave)

Scorers:
Soldado 37'
M. Moral 39'

E. Banega 48'

MOTM: S. Hyypia - 9

After Nihat hit the post for Recreativo in the 3nd minute, chronicwombat thought that this game was 3 points in the bag. He was ever so wrong though, because from then on Almeria played like a team possesed. They were absolutely superb and totally took Recreativo by surprise.

Two quickfire goals from Almeria saw them two up in 2 minutes. They also hit the bar before half time and looked deadly on the counterattack. The start of the second half saw Recreativo start positively much like the first half. But this time instead of hitting the post 3 mins in, Banega slotted home from 25 yards. It was an open net and a horrendous lack of judgement from the Almeria keeper.

The remainder of the game saw a lot of midfield scrapping, with Recreativo desperatly trying to get though the Almeria midfield and defence. Davey's team was so energetic though, and looked like they wanted it more tonight. All over the park Almeria were winning the 50/50s and generally outmuscling their opponents. Combine this with some lengthy patches of very quick, silky 1-touch passing and it resulted in a very good performance that deserved the win.

A great start for fledgling manager davestherave , but chronicwombat will be looking over his shoulder in the league. Despite some decent performances, the results haven't been going Recreativo's way of late. With only 4 games left, the need for a win or two is getting vital.
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:45 pm

(xX TUGGZ Xx) Barcelona 1-1 Almeria (Davestherave)
manu de moral
rooney

I was expecting a thrashing from a far superior barcelona team but that didnt happen.

Almeria started the match of well and there was a bit of a battle in the middle of the park but barcelona were showing their class and were breaking down the wings with ease but nothing came of it, Almeria did well to get to half time with it being 0-0. After the break Almeria started of brightly and managed to get a goal through Manu De Moral. After the goal Almeria were pushed back and back by Barcelona and were defending for the win. Barcelonas pure class shone through eventually and got the equaliser. Almeria could only hope to counter attack at this point as Barcelona were dominating and had a lot of pace upfront. They kept on pushing and were unlucky to hit the bar in the last minute but it ended up in a good draw for Almeria.

good game mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Liga Results Season 2   La Liga Results  Season 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Liga Results Season 2
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next