fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premiership Results Season 3

Go down 
+20
samuel526(udinese)
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
mikelfc12
Calzy ktid
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
douty92 (sunderland)
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
conway1986
Macleanie PAFC
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Keeno1984
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Keeno1684
ajb1982(HULL)
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm

week 15

(Douty92) Sunderland 0 - 2 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

Scorers:

Henry
Drogba

gg m8 u were unlucky not to score, gl for the season
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 pm

week 15

stoke city 3 vs 0 west brom

stoke city scorers

amoruso

benjani x2

he quit after 75 mins when i scored the 3rd goal

good game
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:21 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:30 am

(macleanie) Man city 4-1 Stoke (calzykid)

Benjani
Iniesta
Tevez
David Silva
Totti

MoM: Tevez

This scoreline is flattering, was much much closer and on the attack stoke are very threatening. No wonder stoke took the lead in this game, but man city soon switched on and pushed to win it. Like i sed was a close game, and was a very exciting. Some good football was played and i can see why calzy is in the position he is in with a relegation tagged team.
Be sure to see big things from him, a very good player. Besta luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 am

man city 4 vs 1 stoke city

stoke city scorer

benjan

man city scorers

ineista
tevez
david silva
totti

didnt deserve to be 4 - 1 but man city have got a class team and they played some great football

good game
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:39 am

Week 15

(diegosly)Arsenal 0-0 Everton(Rossi MUFC)

Good game. I missed a lot of chances, your goalkeeper was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:53 am

week 13 fixture

middlesboro 0-4 portsmouth

rfcnosurrender v Kings of jason

scorers for pompey
amauri
utaka
iaquinta x2

good game i felt pompey dominated boro looked dangerous on the break with kuyt but i defended well and attacked wiv pace

gg mate u played well all the best
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 pm

West ham 4 - 2 Middlesborough

Good game mate, both disconnected into the 90th minute but decided to end the game, Middlesborough really gave it to west ham this match, west ham went 1-0 after a good play from west ham 2 set up Bendtner to make it 1-0, then Middlesborough on the attack managed to score 2 goals to make it 2-1 before half time. West ham had a teamtalk and the manager whipped them back into shape, in form Kenwin Jones scored a hatrick with brilliant goals to make it 4-2 to West ham and stayed that way.

Good game mate, good luck for the rest of the season

West Ham:

Bendtner x1
Jones x3

Middlesborough:

Kuyt x2
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm

week 14 fixture

portsmouth 1-0 arsenal

kings of jason v diegosly

scorer for pompey
utaka

tough game decided by a well worked free kick which i think took diego by suprise my defence were awesome and had to be to cope with carew and adebayor i was quite lucky to escape with the win as a draw wud av been fair as diego missed some good chances late on

gg mate all the best
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Everton 2 Wigan 0

Yakubu 2

Good Game
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:27 pm

UPDATED

West Ham v Midd'bgh VOID You can only play to week 16
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 am

week 15

newcastle 0-1 portsmouth
adie2good v kings of jason

scorer
utaka

total domination due to adies formation allowing me to control the game and allow time to try and breakthru his 5 defenders and defensive midfielder whic i take as a compliment to how good he thinks i must be Smile

was suprised adie didnt attack with players like eduardo pongolle bojan asked to perform more defensive roles my defenders were delighted as newcastle didnt have a shot all game i thought newcastle wud have gone for it because the position they find themselves in 14th 15th with the players they got scratch

the goal came from my player goin clear of newcastle defence and adie hacking me which resulted in red card from that a well worked free kick enabled utaka to score

very pleased with the 3 points

gg adie good luck in the relagation battle ur in mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 pm

(douty) Sunderland 0-2 Man city (macleanie)

Totti x2

MoM maicon 10

Great game, never cursed so much at my tv, franco sunderland keeper stopped everything. Had 13 shots, musta been 10 one-on-ones and we're all saved, well played mate, you'll do well. despite not actually having a shot, you defended well and we good with the ball.

Besta luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Everton 1 Middlesbrough 0

Yakubu

good game close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Middlesbrough 2 - 4 Fulham

Barwuah x2

Budan x3
Osvaldo x1

GG
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 am

(macleanie) Man city 4-1 Fulham (deathwish)

Totti x2
Tevez
Iniesta

This was a terrifc game..Fulham defended and attacked well with the score at 1-1 til about the 70th min, and then man city ran riot.

"The defense was too strong and fast" man city only allowed 1 shot from the opponents for the 2nd/3rd in a row. Best defense on the site? cheers
Me and sam go way back to another site, and i know he will do well with fulham, if givem the chance, he's had a tough start against good teams, but he'll keep them up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:58 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:42 pm

week 16

(ajb1982)Hull City 3 - 0 Bolton Wanderers(samuel526)
d'agostini
nihat
camara

mom-D'Agostini

gg mate
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 am

week : 15

(samuel562) Bolton 2 - 1 Liverpool (blue steal 07)

scorers:

edu (9)
miccoli(90+)

torres (12)

MoM: J. Cole (9)

wat can i say to decribe the match that basically put my whole season into 90mins,
we had the shockingly bad defending that gave the 1st goal to bolton. then u had the defending that had bolton go from 9th min to round the 75th min b4 they had another shot,
and the loads of chance's which i either failed to score or even over ran the ball or just simply took to much out of it. also credit to the bolton keeper who made a string of fine save.
if i dont start scoring soon ill have more to worry about than the sack we could be headin towards the trap door.

staff @ the reebok said there was a lot of screaming and roaring from the liverpool dressing room after the game... and the team didnt emerge from there for nearly 3 hours after the game. there was also rumours that gabriel agbonlahor had a facial injury, or what looked like a black eye.

WELL PLAYED SAMUEL U TOOK UR CHANCE'S AND TOOK ALL 3 POINTS
BEST OF LUCK FOR THE SEASON M8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:22 am

Blackburn Rovers 2 - 3 Fulham

Mccarthy x1
Anderson x1

Inler x1
Budan x1
Osvaldo x1

In fulhams relegation battle they needed this win more than anything and in the end they go it, Blackburn started the better and scored in the 15th minute, but were pegged back to 1 - 1, then with fulham clean through the most unsportsman like conduct happened and was hacked down outside the area, deserved red card. That didnt stop Blackburn taking the lead through anderson, but in the last 15 Fulham scored 2 more to bring the 3 points back to the Cottage.

GG
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Week 14

(DKBlaps) Chelsea 3 - 2 West Ham (CFC Jack Perry)

Scorers:

K jones 10'
K Jones 21'
Henry 45'
Drogba 62'
Lampard 66'

MOM: Lampard ( 9 )

Chelsea went to london rivals and league tital suprise contenders West ham knowing a win would secure the league title and make it impossible for any of the chacing teams to catch.

West ham started off very very well as Chelsea seemed happy to sit back - 10 minutes in and the chelsea defence crumbled as west ham passed it around them like they wernt even there - tidy finish from jones and it was 1-0

No lesson learnt by Chelsea as an identical goal is scored 11 minutes later with terry and co left scratching their heads as Chelsea barely even looked liked scoring and couldnt stop the flooding of forwards from west ham.

Quick change by the manager saw a more attacking chelsea - back to the basics that got them this far, stroke of halftime and a trademark chelsea corner sees henry power a header home to but them at reach going into the break.

2nd half was much much better for chelsea, putting a stop to west hams passing up front and really isiolating jones - a penalty box scramble saw the ball fall to drogba who calmy tuned around and slotted it into the bottom corner to bring it level.

Another great finish by lampard and then i great defensive display from Chelsea secured the win, still undefeated and thanks to this result still premier league holders, back to back for DKBlaps Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Week

Bolton 0-0 Middlesbourgh

mom ballotelli

GG m8 pretty boring game
Back to top Go down
conway1986
Professional
Professional
conway1986

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:50 am

week 14 :

BLackburn 0 - Man united 0

good game Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Fulham 4 - 3 Wigan

Osvaldo x3
Ortiz x1

Bullard x1
Alves x1
Doyle x1

Great game, Wigan taking a 2 goal lead but got pegged back 1, they scored a 3rd, but Fulham got a rocket up there arse and finnaly grinded out the result which was needed.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Week 17

(Diegosly)Arsenal 9-0 Fulham (Deathwish2120)

Scorers:

Carew X4
Adebayor X4
Diouf

Motm:

Sneijder(10)

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premiership Results Season 3
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next