fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premiership Results Season 3

Go down 
+20
samuel526(udinese)
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
mikelfc12
Calzy ktid
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
douty92 (sunderland)
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
conway1986
Macleanie PAFC
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Keeno1984
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Keeno1684
ajb1982(HULL)
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Hull City 4 - 0 Fulham 0

Nihat
Mendy
Zayalatte x2

m.o.m Mendy
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:36 pm

(Diegosly) Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

Scorers:

Robinho 34'
Drogba 62'

MOM: Robinho

Match Report:

Chelsea manager DKBlaps thought long and hard as to what fixture to open season 3 with and after mch deliberation decided that the only way to show Chelsea are still title contenders was to play Arsenal on the first game of the season as many other managers and pundits seem to be writing Chelsea off and are tipping Arsenal as favorites to win the league this year.

Game opened very cagey as both clubs knew this was a very important game both looked a little nervous with the ball in defence and not much action in first 15 minutes as neither side looked like they would make a mistake. Then explosion as it was end to end stuff, drogba came close 1v1 but a fantastic save by Almunia and then right down the other end identical with adebeyor being denied by Cech.

Robinho opened his season 3 account after a wonderful ball from the right by new boy camoranesi righ onto Robinhos head with no defenders around on the penalty spot 1-0 Chelsea and Arsenal look really shaken

2nd half saw Arsenal come alive with much dominance early on but still unable to break Terry and co, adebeyor came close again, twice, but cech stood firm to deny

62 minutes and Robinho turns goal provider to put Drogba clean through 1 on 1 and again almunia saves fantastically but can only tip it onto the post where Drogba easily mops up 2-0 and it was game over.

Chelsea sat back after that and hit Arsenal on the counter everytime they attacked, Arsenal didnt look the team I'd seen in pre season it was clear this match meant allot andthey probably felt a little down at not getting on the scoresheet despite some good efforts.

GG Diego, very tight - u will do very well this season good luck. Premiership really is wide open, some great players this season
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 am

week 1

sunderland 1 vs 1 newcastle

scorers:

bianchi - sunderland
eduardo - newcaslte

man of the match:

Eduardo
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Hull City 1 -1 Everton

Kerlon

Yakubu

A great game with both teams tight at the back, Everton kept threatening using there pace
but just couldnt find the net.Hull City capatlized on evertons waisted opportunities when geovanni crossed for kerlon to convert with his head. Everton kept creating chances in the 2nd half but still couldnt score hitting the post a few times and it looked like the tigers would hold on for 3 points, then 5 minutes from time yakubu broke through and there was no stopping him.bit gutted i couldnt hang on to the lead but it would have been cruel on everton to get nothing from the game,all in all a good point for both teams.
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:08 am

week 1

west brom 1-2 portsmouth

scorer for west brom
viduka

scorer for portsmouth
iaquinto x2

not a great game if im honest connection wasnt the greatest and my players were extremely slow but im pleased to dig the win out

gg mate fair play u gave a decent sccount of urself
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:40 am

Week: 1

Liverpool 0 - 0 Man Utd
Blue Steal 07 - rrSvdm

Scorers:

-

MOM:
Edmilson 9

GG M8 even i think i deserve a win with that shot of Mutu on the post Sad
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:01 pm

rrsvdm ( Randy ) wrote:
Week: 1

Liverpool 0 - 0 Man Utd
Blue Steal 07 - rrSvdm

Scorers:

-

MOM:
Edmilson 9

GG M8 even i think i deserve a win with that shot of Mutu on the post Sad

Ya m8 twas a very tight game pool had 4shots 1 on target united had 3shots 1 on target
u went very close near the end when u hit the post phew lol

my MOM: sulley muntari 9

besta luck for the season
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Liverpool 2 - 2 West ham

Thrilling game, west ham went in the lead twice, but couldnt hold off the almighty torres who equalised in the 83rd minute.
Two chances also after that from each side to try and win the match, but both goal keepers were on form.

Good game mate

Ireland x1
Titche x1

Torres x2
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 pm

CFC Jack Perry - West Ham wrote:
Liverpool 2 - 2 West ham

Thrilling game, west ham went in the lead twice, but couldnt hold off the almighty torres who equalised in the 83rd minute.
Two chances also after that from each side to try and win the match, but both goal keepers were on form.

Good game mate

Ireland x1
Titche x1

Torres x2

Ya pal its was a very good game end to end stuff, I was dissapointed not to take the lead early on, as I had u under a nice bit of pressure, but once u scored it became an end to end game from then till the final whistle. when tchite missed that chance in injury time and I broke up the field was sure I had it won when torres shot was blocked by ur keeper into the path of muntari on the edge of the box.... only for him to slice his shot well wide.

all in all a fair result id say WELL PLAYED AND BESTA LUCK JACK
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 am

Tottenham 2-0 Bolton

Scorers
Spurs
Aguero
Del Piero

Man of the match: E. Garay and M. Laursen 10's
Great game by both teams we played great again and stout performance by the defense... and things are getting very interesting in the premiership...

GG Goldy...
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
douty92 (sunderland)
Professional
Professional
douty92 (sunderland)

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:36 am

week 3

bolton 0-0 sunderland

should have been goals
Back to top Go down
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:05 pm

sunderland 1 v aston villa 1

Berbatov

Santa Cruz
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:57 pm

week 4

(douty82) sunderland 1 - 2 liverpool (blue steal 07)

scorers :
santa cruz (36)
defoe (53) + (77)

MoM: defoe 9

sent-off zauri with 7 mins left.

shots
2----8
on target
2----4

Very good game sunderland did very well in possesion but found the liverpool defence hard to break down, on a few occasions sunderland looked like they were in only for some last ditch tackling by the pool back line.
at the other end of the pitch liverpool missed 3 glorious early chance's it was almost like torres and defoe wanted to walk the ball in rather than shoot.
sunderland took the lead with a well engineered goal taken well by santa cruz,
jermaine defoe was liverpools hero with 2 well taken goals even though he was guilty of hitting the post from 3yards out earlier with the keeper diving in the wrong direction.

WELL PLAYED DOUTY82 AND BEST OF LUCK FOR THE SEASON ENJOYED THE GAME.
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 pm

(adie2good) Newcastle 0-1 Man city (macleanie PAFC)

Tevez

Was a brilliant match. Nothing in it. I think a point a piece would have been fair but thats football. I dont think man city are playing there best football atm, but not taking anything away from newcastle, it was a top performance. Tight game, some solid defending and a magical finish from tevez was it at the end of the day.

Good luck for the rest of the season mate
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:31 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:13 am

Week: 5

Man Utd 4 - 0 West Brom ( 74mins he quit ! )
rrSvdm - SAS II Landy

Scorers:
Mutu
Huntelaar
Huntelaar
Mutu

MOM:
-

GG M8 even u quit what was just embarrasing just scared that i will score alot of more goals with my chances Razz Wink goodluck in the season anyway

ps: i feel i missed to much chances

i got 16 shots on target and he only 2 Razz

Last edited by rrsvdm ( Randy ) on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Week 5

(DKBlaps) Chelsea 3 - 1 Newcastle (Adie2good)

Scorers:

Drogba
Heskey
Drogba
Lampard

gg m8 , lucky goal for me to start off with which was cancelled out by 12th minute and found it really hard to break ur defence down.

gl for rest of the season
Back to top Go down
conway1986
Professional
Professional
conway1986

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:23 pm

week 6:

Arsenal 3 - 3 Blackburn

Scores:

Arsenal = J.Carew x2
E.Adbayor x1

Blackburn = K.Dyer x2
Emerson x1

what can i say the score like speaks for it self, arsenal went 2 -0 up with in a space of 15 minutes with some shocking blackburn defending and cool finishing from arsenal, then we managed to pull 1 back for half time , came out 2nd half and blackburn put loads of pressure on arsenal and managed to get there rewards with a quality strike from kieran dyer to make it 2-2 , so blackburn then went for the winner they huff and puff , but came close , and then arsenal went on the attack and made it 3-2 , with mr j.carew geting his 2nd goal , and with 5 minutes to go blackburn managed to nick a goal with a clever finish for new boy signing emerson to make it 3-3, what a game, a point in the end for both sides , but i think both managers would proble agree it could have gone either way , good game mate good finishes and all the best for season , Smile
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:14 pm

adie2good (Newcastle) wrote:
week 6

Newcastle utd 7 vs 0 wigan athletic

adie2good vs thobbs32 ---- he requested me as mate again and said sorry took so long, im wigan manager and wanted to play the game.....he said to message him if any problems

scorers:

Heskey x5
Eduardo x2

gg mate...let me give u a tip...everyone is scared of ZIGIC on this site....use your wingers for him...nobody can stop him in the air....he will get you loads from crosses mate. gg mate

man of match:

Cuellar - newcastle

mikelfc12 is the new Wigan manager hobbs was sacked about 3days ago
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:15 pm

West ham 9 - 1 Everton

Good game, very unlucky

West ham:
Diouf x 5
Titche x3
Bresciano x1

Everton:
Yakubu x1

GG mate
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Keeno1984 wrote:
adie2good (Newcastle) wrote:
week 6

Newcastle utd 7 vs 0 wigan athletic

adie2good vs thobbs32 ---- he requested me as mate again and said sorry took so long, im wigan manager and wanted to play the game.....he said to message him if any problems

scorers:

Heskey x5
Eduardo x2

gg mate...let me give u a tip...everyone is scared of ZIGIC on this site....use your wingers for him...nobody can stop him in the air....he will get you loads from crosses mate. gg mate

man of match:

Cuellar - newcastle

mikelfc12 is the new Wigan manager hobbs was sacked about 3days ago

could u please let him know....he still thinks hes manager.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:32 pm

(DKBlaps) Chelsea 3 - 0 Blackburn (conway1986)

Scorers:

Robinho
Lampard
Lampard

MOM: Lampard ( 10 )

was a good game but mostly dominated by chelsea attacks, mccarthy came very close but an outstanding save by cech.

gg m8 still think ur a top 4 team gl for the season
Back to top Go down
conway1986
Professional
Professional
conway1986

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:37 pm

DKBlaps (Chelsea) wrote:
(DKBlaps) Chelsea 3 - 0 Blackburn (conway1986)

Scorers:

Robinho
Lampard
Lampard

MOM: Lampard ( 10 )

was a good game but mostly dominated by chelsea attacks, mccarthy came very close but an outstanding save by cech.

gg m8 still think ur a top 4 team gl for the season

what can i say totaly out played to a quality out fit of chelsea, they totaly dominated the game, and deserve the win , it could of been much more for dk blaps men , and conway1986 was happy the final whistle went!!! good game dk blaps i beleve you are the man to stop and the person who does that will no they have been in a game , Smile , good look for rest of season m8!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:14 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 3   Premiership Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premiership Results Season 3
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next