fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Championship Results Season 3

Go down 
+24
IXI SM1TH IXI
Jckiller1995(Palace)
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Stoned Panda UK
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
I34dTaleNT 86
Rixy001
sparks
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Evo193 (Charlton)
supermunky16 (ipswich)
samuel526(udinese)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
douty92 (sunderland)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
ajb1982(HULL)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)
Keeno1984
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
Calzy ktid
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Bosic84
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Sheffield have Deco...? Isnt that dica?
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: (Llandyrnog RSC) Watford 3 - 3 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Week 23.

(Llandyrnog RSC) Watford 3 - 3 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Im not sure on Watford goals.

Reading Goals:

D Welbeck x2
G Murty

BestGame, This was by far the best game I have played all season.. Watford taking the 1-0 lead after the 45th min, I believed I was in for a hammering 2nd half, It was the opposite I scored two fantastic worked goals by D Welbeck straight after half time making the score 2-1 to me, after this I went defensive to try & hold the lead but his strikers were too fast for my defence & he scored to make it 2-2. Later on the game he exidently hacked a player right ouside the box, Murty stepped up for the freekick & placed it perfectly into the top corner out of the keeper's reach, I thought am I really 3-2 up ! I went more defence after this to try and hold the lead but in the 88th min he scored to level the match at 3-3.. It wasn't over & I got clean through in the 90th min and hit the post but we can't have it all.. I'll take this result Wink. We did play into extra time, as I believed he was doing this to get scorers for the teams but he quit at the end so it didn't make a difference; ha! WHATTA GAME! I believe this is why I should stay at Reading with results agains't top of the league like this & also being denied the win by the post!
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: (Keeno1984) Blackpool 2 - 3 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Week 22.

(Keeno1984) Blackpool 2 - 3 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Blackpool Goals:

J Altidore x2

Reading Goals:

D Welbeck
F Caserta
D Lanzafame

GoodGame! , Whatta game ! I started of a bit shakey and was lucky not to concede a goal straight away but after 18mins D Welbeck scored a magnificent shot into the right hand side, curling it around the keeper, I scored a second goal on the 30th min but that was cancled out soon after by J Altidore's goal. It was 2-1 heading into half time.. I then concentrated on defending the lead, it was short lived as J Altidore scored another to equal the scores at 2-2. On the 68th min the ball bounced around a few times in the penalty box & the main man of the day was there, D Lanzafame to carmly striker the ball into the bottom corner to make the score 3-2! not much happenend after that, a few attacks here and there but a great game overall ! Very Happy

The only bad thing is that my promotion hopes for this season are already over! but my job for Reading was to secure them higher up the league & easily get out of relegation, I have easily achieved this & I have been asured I will have Reading next season. They Will Go Up! Next Season. 110% Smile

Last edited by GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:30 pm

GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) wrote:
Week 22.

(Keeno1984) Blackpool 2 - 3 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Blackpool Goals:

J Altidore x2

Reading Goals:

D Welbeck
F Caserta
D Lanzafame

GoodGame! , Whatta game ! I started of a bit shakey and was lucky not to concede a goal straight away but after 18mins D Welbeck scored a magnificent shot into the right hand side, curling it around the keeper, I scored a second goal on the 30th min but that was cancled out soon after by J Altidore's goal. It was 2-1 heading into half time.. I then concentrated on defending the lead, it was short lived as J Altidore scored another to equal the scores at 2-2. On the 68th min the ball bounced around a few times in the penalty box & the main man of the day was there, D Lanzafame to carmly striker the ball into the bottom corner to make the score 3-2! not much happenend after that, a few attacks here and there but a great game overall ! Very Happy

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Blackpool title challenge is officially over

Well Played mate seen you got a point off Watford also

Lets hope Blackpool can hold on to 2nd
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm

****UPDATED****

well played GRiM3KiD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 pm

BURNLEY FC 1 - 6 WOLVES

Sam Rogers first match as manager of wolverhampton, and what a start it was, after just 5 minutes, Ebans-Blake was brought down inside the area and cooly slotted home the penalty, then 18 minutes later he was played through again to score his 2nd of the game. Andy Keogh then netted the third and at this point we were cruising, a lapse in concentration caused Anichibe to slot home to make the deficit smaller, but after the half, Wolves came out to win, and win they did, with Blake getting his hattrick around the 60th minute mark with a beautiful finish, and 2 late goals scored by Henry and Blake finished off Burnley, and are proud to bring back all 3 points to Molenux.

Burnley scorers:

Victor Anichibe x1

Wolves scorers:

Sylvain Ebans-Blake x4
Andy Keogh x1
Karl Henry x1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:18 pm

WOLVES 1 - 1 CRYSTAL PALACE

Wolves came into this game off the back of a 6 - 1 win, and they knew they needed atleast a point, but it was Crystal Palace to break the deadlock when Dempsey chipped Hennesey when he moved out of the way... and scored the opener, and things were attack attack attack for wolves, and it payed off in the end when a backpast gone wrong ended with keogh tapping into the empty net. this was in the 90th minute

Wolves scorers:

Andy Keogh x1

Crystal Palace scorers:

Clint Dempsey x1
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:12 am

Deathwish2120 wrote:
WOLVES 1 - 1 CRYSTAL PALACE

Wolves came into this game off the back of a 6 - 1 win, and they knew they needed atleast a point, but it was Crystal Palace to break the deadlock when Dempsey chipped Hennesey when he moved out of the way... and scored the opener, and things were attack attack attack for wolves, and it payed off in the end when a backpast gone wrong ended with keogh tapping into the empty net. this was in the 90th minute

Wolves scorers:

Andy Keogh x1

Crystal Palace scorers:

Clint Dempsey x1

Good game mate, if it wasnt for your keeper and my stupid error at the end, this game could have ended very differently. Keeper made two very good stops when i was 1 up and kept you in the game and gave you the confidence to keep pilling on the pressure. But yet again i make a silly and very costly error in the 90th min which resulted in lost points.
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:12 am

Deathwish2120 wrote:

yep it is!
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:13 am

RaNdOmIzEr92 wrote:
Week 23

Sheff Utd (Smith) 4 - 0 Bristol City (Rando)
Dica x4 Man of match
Back to top Go down
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)
Professional
Professional
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 am

GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) wrote:
Week 23.

(Llandyrnog RSC) Watford 3 - 3 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Im not sure on Watford goals.

Reading Goals:

D Welbeck x2
G Murty

BestGame, This was by far the best game I have played all season.. Watford taking the 1-0 lead after the 45th min, I believed I was in for a hammering 2nd half, It was the opposite I scored two fantastic worked goals by D Welbeck straight after half time making the score 2-1 to me, after this I went defensive to try & hold the lead but his strikers were too fast for my defence & he scored to make it 2-2. Later on the game he exidently hacked a player right ouside the box, Murty stepped up for the freekick & placed it perfectly into the top corner out of the keeper's reach, I thought am I really 3-2 up ! I went more defence after this to try and hold the lead but in the 88th min he scored to level the match at 3-3.. It wasn't over & I got clean through in the 90th min and hit the post but we can't have it all.. I'll take this result Wink. We did play into extra time, as I believed he was doing this to get scorers for the teams but he quit at the end so it didn't make a difference; ha! WHATTA GAME! I believe this is why I should stay at Reading with results agains't top of the league like this & also being denied the win by the post!

Good game mate!! my scorers were-

Riki x 2
Llorente

I didnt quite at end mate as i wanted to see who scorers were! u will get promoted if you keep playing like that mate!! i had to change my formation in th elast 15 min to 3-4-3 to get teh equiliser!!!
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:53 am

On behalf of MaJiK I DuSt (keeno already knows about this )

week 20

(majik i dust) southampton 4 vs 2 wolves (deathwish)

scorers - not to sure as deathwish left at end

b-wright phillips x 2
stead x 2
not sure about his

motm - dont no

match report - good game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Keogh x2 Above

CHARLTON 1 - 7 WOLVES

Zheng x1

Keogh x2
Blake x5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:23 pm

PLYMOUTH 0 - 9 WOLVES

Ebanks Blake x6
Keogh x3
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 am

*****UPDATED*****
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 am

Deathwish2120 wrote:

soz about tht my mistake lol
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Week 10

Preston North End 0 - 7 Coventry

Coventrys push for the play offs was boosted by yet another great result. There is alot on the managers mind at the moment with the Ebanks-Blake situation but that didn't get him down. Although it did look as though it was taking it's toll as Spinesi and Jonathan both missed simple chances early on. It took Spinesi 24 minutes to find an opening as he finished in fine style, Pieri scored on a great Coventry counter-attack and to complete the half Spinesi scored twice within 2 minutes.

Spinesi added a fifth after a beautiful combination with Eastwood. Jonathans persistance paid off as he latched onto the end of Buzsaky's cross to bring further joy to Cov. With a minute to go Freddy Eastwood popped up and rifled his shot into the top corner.

Good game mate, all the best for the season.

Scorers -

Coventry; Spinesi x 4, Pieri x 1, Jonathan x 1, Eastwood x 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:28 pm

BRISTOL CITY 0 - 6 WOLVES

Blake x3
Keogh x3
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Week 21

Coventry 2 vs 1 Wolves

Two big play-off contenders locked horns in one of the most dramatic games to date. A point a piece wouldn't be enough for these two sides in their push for promotion. Each manager was aware that a loss would really dent their chances of making it into the play-offs so a lot was at stake. Would Coventry's emotions over the whole Ebanks-Blake saga let them down? Or drive them forward to victory?

Wolves took the early advantage with Ebanks-Blake causing the Coventry defence all sorts of problems with his lightning pace. It didn't take long for the first chance to come, Wolves striking the post through Keogh with an excellent drive. Coventry started to utilise their fastest player Jonathan trying to expose Wolves in the wide positions but there was no way through. But after 29 minutes a defence which seemed so impenetrable made a terrible error, which allowed Eastwood through on goal and he wasn't going to miss in such a crucial game... 1 - 0 Coventry. The game then looked quite even, with Margairaz and Jonathan getting more involved and creating more chances.

The second half kicked off but Coventry seemed to lose the will to come forward again, losing the ball almost as quick as they received it. Eastwood nearly netted a second, Spinesi played a beautiful pass to him on his weaker left foot which Eastwood made a meal of. Then, Coventry were made to pay, Henrys deflected effort forced a great save out of Viera but Ebanks-Blake was there to poke home and level the game just before the hour... 1-1. The goal really gave Coventry the wake up call they needed, and just 3 minutes after conceding Spinesi was played in by Eastwood and Coventry's leading scorer showed his class... 2-1 Coventry. Ebanks-Blake was out to make Coventry’s day a nightmare, striking the cross-bar from just inside the area. But after a tense time for Coventry in the closing stages they had it, it seemed like more than 3 points in the bid for the play-offs.

Scorers;

Coventry - Eastwood 29' and Spinesi 62'

Wolves - Ebanks-Blake 59'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Can these 5 players get online over the weekend? Because i want to finish this season, and prepare for next,whatever league i am in.

Supermunkey16 - Ipswich - Sorry about earlier, i had to eat my dinner
x V3NOM v8 - Barnsley - I seem to be never be on when your on, are u available for saturday?
x V3T3RAN v8 - As above
Eddiesadude - Birmingham - Reply to my messages
Welshrees1989 - Caardif - When do you want to play.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 pm

UPDATED

Please note that Nottingham v Barnsley was put in the wrong way it will be changed 2morro

Coventry have been gining a warning from the FA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:47 am

Why has my Wolves vs Plymouth game still not been updated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:08 am

Preston 0 - 5 Norwich

He quit out so i did not get scorers
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:11 am

Week 16 Game

Preston (ash) 0-5 Sheff United (smith)

Beattie x3
Dica x3 - MoM

Thats all my games played, hopefully ive done enough to make the playoffs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
sparks

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: week 13 result   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:16 am

norwich 1-4 nottingham forest

4min r.earnshaw
62min k.phillips
76min r.earnshaw
77min a.lupoli
80min r.earnshaw

man of the match robert earnshaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Results Season 3
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next