fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Championship Results Season 3

Go down 
+24
IXI SM1TH IXI
Jckiller1995(Palace)
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Stoned Panda UK
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
I34dTaleNT 86
Rixy001
sparks
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Evo193 (Charlton)
supermunky16 (ipswich)
samuel526(udinese)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
douty92 (sunderland)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
ajb1982(HULL)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)
Keeno1984
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
Calzy ktid
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Bosic84
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:20 pm

ir r0 n ii k x (plymouth) wrote:
EDDIE IS ADUDE IS LIEING !!! I BEAT HIM FAIR AND SQAURE !!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw eddieisadude was winning 9-0 before he played rixy
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:21 pm

ir r0 n ii k x (plymouth) wrote:
EDDIE IS ADUDE IS LIEING !!! I BEAT HIM FAIR AND SQAURE !!!!!!!!!!!!

mate im only going by what i saw when i was waiting to play eddieisadude. i was checking his progress when i was waiting to play.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm

9-0 stands remember we can find evidence so irronix is banned
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:52 pm

******UPDATED*****
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:10 am

taken from the thread in general chat

Playoff Semi Final - First Leg

Sheffield United vs Coventry

Only two points separated them in the league which hinted the possibility of a tight game. Coventry’s goalkeeper who has been on sensational form was not handed the armband for this game, Ballestieros lead the visitors out like he has all season.

The game kicked off and Coventry had the first chance, Jonathan put in a cross to the back post but the un-marked Spinesi couldn't convert. Sheffield United were the dominant team in the first half and the home fans were soon on their feet, Beattie’s effort from outside the box came back into play off the bar and hit my defender to put Coventry 1 - 0 down. Pieri should have done better and cleared the ball but seemed to get caught sleeping.

Eastwood broke clear of the defence in the second half and his chip almost beat Hilario who got finger tips to the ball, Spinesi hit the post on the follow up which he really should have scored. The second half was all Coventry up until Sheffield United scored a second; a well worked corner resulted in Beattie converting his second of the game. Again replays showed Pieri was at fault, he didn't clear the ball instead the kicked the post. Late into the second half things were going from bad to worse, Ballestieros was sent off for a second yellow for a late lunge which was a quite harsh decision. Sheffield United took full advantage and substitute Gary Speed made it 3-0 with a great finish. And in the 90th minute Webber added insult to injury, again the gap Ballestieros had left condemned Coventry to further misery and Webber finished in style.

FINAL SCORE; Sheffield United 4 - 0 Coventry

Good game mate, you really punished my errors, best of luck to the two finalists.

Scorers -

Sheffield United - Beattie x 2, Speed and Webber

Right, myself and IXI SM1TH IXI played the first leg of our semi final but when it was my turn to host we couldn't connect. He then hosted and I tried to join him, and again it didn't work. We both reset our routers but yet again we couldn't connect... Is it possible to put him through to the final? I just want everything finished as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
supermunky16 (ipswich)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: playoff semi final first leg   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:27 am

Playoff semi final first leg

notts forest 2-4 ipswich

scorers
odonkor x3
trejo x1

dont know who because he quit out at the end

no cards

man of the match dont know who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Results Season 3
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15