fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Championship Results Season 3

Go down 
+24
IXI SM1TH IXI
Jckiller1995(Palace)
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Stoned Panda UK
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
I34dTaleNT 86
Rixy001
sparks
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Evo193 (Charlton)
supermunky16 (ipswich)
samuel526(udinese)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
douty92 (sunderland)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
ajb1982(HULL)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)
Keeno1984
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
Calzy ktid
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Bosic84
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: (Trigger1066) Sheffield Utd 1 - 0 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Week 13.

(Trigger1066) Sheffield Utd 1 - 0 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Reading Goals:

J.Beattie

GoodGame, i found J.Beattie to be much faster than he is... never the less very even match, grabbed a flukey goal in the 44th min. 2 Wins, 3 Loses.
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 pm

week 21

burnley 2-0 derby
kings of jason v liams2k8

scorers for burnley
anichebe
eagles

good game and deserved win imo quite comfortable throughout

gg mate all the best
Back to top Go down
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
sparks

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: result for week 8   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:07 am

nottingham forest 1-0 coventry city
kevin phillips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: southampton vs burnley   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 am

southampton(MaJiK I DuSt) 0-0 burnley(ct kings of jason)

good game
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 am

Week 14

Birmingham 0 - 7 Coventry

Coventry completed a maulting of struggling side Birmingham, he left when the game finished but I remember my scorers Very Happy

Scorers;

Coventry - Spinesi x 2, Eastwood x 2, Jonathan x 2 and Pieri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Plymouth Vs Coventry   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 am

Gamertag : ir r0 n ii k x and Stoned Panda Uk

Result : Draw 1 - 1
gg
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (ir rO n ii K x) Plymouth Argyle 1 - 4 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 am

Week 16.

(ir rO n ii K x) Plymouth Argyle 1 - 4 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Plymouth Goals :

B Watson

Reading Goals :

D Lanzafame x2
D Welbeck x2

GoodGame, the game got very physical towards the end with some hard tackles from Plymouth to stop the risk of me scoring could have been 7-1 but the score finished 4-1.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:17 am

Week 20

Charlton 0 - 4 Coventry

Up against play off material Coventry needed a good result, boosted by Spinesi and Eastwood's good form. Coventry struck after 18 minutes, good passing by the midfield allowed Spinesi in to poke home. Charlton kept the pressure up but they couldn't find a way through. It was end to end football for the rest of the first half with not many chances being created.

Late into the second half Freddy Eastwood broke through Charlton’s defence to score Coventry’s second of the game. Charlton’s Primus was sent off for a lunge from behind on Spinesi when he was through on goal. Coventry took advantage of the 10 man Charlton as Jonathans cross picked out Spinesi who nodded the ball into the top corner. With just over 10 minutes left Charlton were reduced to 9 men Etherington's foul earned him a red card and Coventry a penalty. Spinesi stepped up and wasn’t phased by his penalty miss earlier in the season and rifled home to complete a good win for Coventry.

Scorers;

Coventry - Spinesi 18', 76', 79' and Eastwood 71'
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:21 am

Stoned Panda UK wrote:
Week 20

Charlton 0 - 4 Coventry

Up against play off material Coventry needed a good result, boosted by Spinesi and Eastwood's good form. Coventry struck after 18 minutes, good passing by the midfield allowed Spinesi in to poke home. Charlton kept the pressure up but they couldn't find a way through. It was end to end football for the rest of the first half with not many chances being created.

Late into the second half Freddy Eastwood broke through Charlton’s defence to score Coventry’s second of the game. Charlton’s Primus was sent off for a lunge from behind on Spinesi when he was through on goal. Coventry took advantage of the 10 man Charlton as Jonathans cross picked out Spinesi who nodded the ball into the top corner. With just over 10 minutes left Charlton were reduced to 9 men Etherington's foul earned him a red card and Coventry a penalty. Spinesi stepped up and wasn’t phased by his penalty miss earlier in the season and rifled home to complete a good win for Coventry.

Scorers;

Coventry - Spinesi 18', 76', 79' and Eastwood 71'

another negative display by panda, i gave up late in the second half which is when i started getting players sent off. Theres really no point playing 6 at the back,, you dont see it in real life. its just pathetic, just hope i dont have to play you again.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:28 am

In response, you're Promotion/Play-Off material and I'm Midtable/Avoid Relegation material. One reason to justify how I played, also for me it's about getting the results to meet my expectations, I'm not going to put on a show for you or make you happy... I'm doing what I need to do for me.
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (Rixxy001) Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:47 am

Week 8.

(Rixxy001) Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Reading Goals :

D Lanzafame
F Caserta

GoodGame! From the start i could see this game was going to be tough, you were pushing me back until the 45th min when i crossed the ball for Lanzafame to finish, the second half i knew i would have to push harder for the victory so thats what i did and scored a blinder on the 69min to secure the win, Lanzafame was the most dangerous for me hitting the crossbar twice. Good Luck with your season, you will finish much higher up the table than you are now.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Stoned Panda UK wrote:
In response, you're Promotion/Play-Off material and I'm Midtable/Avoid Relegation material. One reason to justify how I played, also for me it's about getting the results to meet my expectations, I'm not going to put on a show for you or make you happy... I'm doing what I need to do for me.

Quite right Panda

I understand peoples concern but this is a competitive site and just like real life you can play any formation you want 10-0-0 if you want

Tbh I prefare some1 playing 5 or 6 at the back as i can usually hound them for 90mins and think i have the quality to break them down over 90mins.

Changing tactics should'nt be looked down upon it should praised, i full agree with Panda's comments

I've saw in chaxbox also people saying things like why you play 5 at the back you poo and all this, anyways everyones different some people will argee with Panda others wont thats the beauty of football.

Let me put it this way, in real life if your team was going to Old Trafford would you want them to play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 all out attack footy and get pumped 5 - 0 or have a master plan 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 and have a chance of getting a point or even all 3

If anyone plays a defensive tactic against you you should take it as a compliment means they think your good Wink
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 pm

GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) wrote:
Week 8.

(Rixxy001) Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Reading Goals :

D Lanzafame
F Caserta

GoodGame! From the start i could see this game was going to be tough, you were pushing me back until the 45th min when i crossed the ball for Lanzafame to finish, the second half i knew i would have to push harder for the victory so thats what i did and scored a blinder on the 69min to secure the win, Lanzafame was the most dangerous for me hitting the crossbar twice. Good Luck with your season, you will finish much higher up the table than you are now.

Good game mate. Was unlucky not to pull it level straight after your first but keeper was out quickly before i could get shot off. Hit the bar twice so i was lucky it stayed at 2 lol. Good luck for rest of season and cheerrs for positive comments fells
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 pm

fixture week 21

Crystal Palace (Rixy001) v Charlton Athletic (lfcdave16)

Palace 2 - 0 Charlton

Palace scorers - O.G, Dempsey

First win for palace under the new management regime of Rixy001. Game took a turn for the worse when Charlton were reduced to 10 men after a fair challenge for the ball was mistimed. The sending off changed the game, which to be fair was very open and full of end to end action. An unfortunate own goal opened the account for palace and a late opportunity for Dempsey which he neatly lobbed the keeper with was enough to secure the win for palace.

Well played fella and best of luck with your promotion push
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm

fixture week 19

Crystal Palace (Rixy001) vs Burnley (Kings of Jason)

Palace 1 - 1 Burnley

Palace - Cristian

Burnley - Anichebe

Good game played by both players. Palace opened the scoring very early on with a goal scored from a very tight angle. Anichebe levelled the game in the second with a well taken goal when he had the pressure of 2 defender on him. Anichebe was a right handful all game so i was glad to see out the game for a well deserved draw and a fair result all in all.

Well played mate and best of luck for the rest of season as ct
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (evo193) Swansea City 0 - 0 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Week 20.

(evo193) Swansea City 0 - 0 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

RubbishGame, Played the worst i have all season.
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Whens The League Going To Be Updated Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:50 am

Derby county 5 Plymouth argyle 3

Week 12

Scorers

Gonzalez - 29 mins
prica - 33 mins
rodriquez - 48 mins
juanfran - 70 mins
prica - 79 mins
prica - 89 mins
juanfran - 90 mins
prica - 90 mins

Was a good game with good chances from both sides but the right team came out on top in the end GOOD GAME TO BOTH TEAMS !!
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 pm

*****UPDATED*****
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bristol city vs plymouth argyle   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Week 3

Bristol city 4 - Plymouth argyle 4

it ended up in a draw argyle were 2 - 0 at half time and looked confortble bristol pulled one back and arygle went 3 - 1 up then bristol faught back with a two goals and argyle equalised it good game .
Back to top Go down
Jckiller1995(Palace)
Professional
Professional
Jckiller1995(Palace)

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:21 am

Bristol City 4 - 4 Plymouth Argyle

A great start to the game by plymouth leading 3-1 at half time but an amazing fightback from bristol to make the game a draw
Back to top Go down
Jckiller1995(Palace)
Professional
Professional
Jckiller1995(Palace)

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 am

Bristol City 0-7 Southampton

scores

B Wright Phillips X2
J Stead X3
McClaggon
D Maduro

A match i thought i could have coped with but i was total outplayed by southampton (MaJiK I DuSt)

Jckiller1995(BristolCity)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: plymouth v southampton   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 am

SOUTHAMPTON(MAJIK I DUST) 8-0 PLYMOUTH(IR RO N II K)

SOUTHAMPTON SCORERS

B.WRIGHT PHILLIPS X4
J.STEADX4

GOOD MATCH UP TO THE 73 MIN WHEN I SCORED BEAST OF FREE KICK THEN HE QUIT ON ME I WOULD VE GOT MORE GOALS EASILY I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THIS PLAYER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Forest Vs Argyle   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 am

Week 17

Nottingham Forest 0 - Plymouth Argyle 0

Was a bad match from both teams .
Back to top Go down
Jckiller1995(Palace)
Professional
Professional
Jckiller1995(Palace)

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Week 14

Bristol City 1 - 2 Charlton Athletic (Jckiller1995, lfcdave16)

Scorers

L Johnson

T Racon
O Ighalo

Even match, Charlton had the lucky goal that won the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Results Season 3
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next