fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Championship Results Season 3

Go down 
+24
IXI SM1TH IXI
Jckiller1995(Palace)
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Stoned Panda UK
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
I34dTaleNT 86
Rixy001
sparks
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Evo193 (Charlton)
supermunky16 (ipswich)
samuel526(udinese)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
douty92 (sunderland)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
ajb1982(HULL)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)
Keeno1984
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
Calzy ktid
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Bosic84
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 am

Fixture Week 13

Bunley (Rixy001) vs Ipswich Town (Supermunky16)

Burnley 1 - 1 Ipswich Town

Burnley scorer - Stellone

Ipswich scorer - Trejo

MOM - Unknown

Ipswich manager will feel this is a loss of two points, he had the better chances and hit the woodwork on numerous occasions, one of which resulted in the ball hitting one post and then boucing onto the next before it was cleared. Lucky point for myself if i do say so.

Good luck for rest of season mate
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:36 am

Week 6

(Trigger1086) Sheffield United 0 - 1 Coventry (Stoned Panda UK)

Coventry's good form continued with a their second win of the season.

Scorers -

Coventry - Spinesi 24'
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 am

Week 19

(MinimeJunior)Doncaster 0 - 4 Blackpool(Keeno1984)

Scorers
Gasberoni (2)
Altidore
Mutarelli

GG Mate
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:32 am

Week 20

(Keeno1984) Blackpool 4 - 2 Norwich (I Mundo I)

Scorers
Lupoli (2)
Gasberoni
Simplicico
Altidore (2)

What a Game from Start to finish end to end Norwich took the lead twice and twice were pegged back, Game was finished with 2 goals in the last 4mins of the Game by Altidore

Btw Norwich not only plyoff contenders but serious Championship Contenders

Again Great Game mate So unlucky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:14 am

Norwich 4-1 C Palace

Keeno knows what happend i cant remeber the scorers sorry
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Week 13

Stoned Panda UK vs Evo193

Coventry 2 - 1 Swansea

Was a very good game, Buzsaky opened the scoring for Coventry after 6 minutes poking home Pieri's inch perfect pass for his first of the season. All eyes were on Spinesi, the Coventry front man had only scored once in 3 games and wasn't convincing the new manager Mr Panda. Swansea really took the game to the home side creating chance after chance but failed to convert any. Ex-Villarreal keeper Sebastian Viera was on fine form really frustrating Swansea.

Nine minutes into the second half Jason Scotland finally converted a Swansea equaliser, a well worked move finished with a good finish. Shorty after the goal Tabb was replaced by Freddy Eastwood, a player who lost his starting place to Spinesi. The game was end to end from then with both sides creating chances. But in the final minute of the game a beautiful one-two move between Spinesi and Eastwood ended in a goal, Eastwood blasted the ball into the top corner from just outside the 6 yard box marking his first of the season and another win for Coventry.

Scorers

Coventry - Buzsaky 6' and Eastwood 90'

Swansea - Scotland 54'
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:41 pm

*******UPDATED*******
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 am

WEEK:18

(Keeno1984) Blackpool 1-2 Derby County (Liams2k8)

A tight game with Derby County taking the lead early on but a swift come back from 1 Blackpool which made it 1-1. Then Derby regained there lead and were to be fair lucky not to lose the lead at the very end. Good Game Mate
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:05 am

Yeah well played m8 Blackpool scorer was Gasberoni
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: (CCFCWalkerz1927) QPR 1 - 4 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am

Week 18.

(CCFCWalkerz1927) QPR 1 - 4 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

I Believe D Lanzafame Scored Two & J Faubert Scored One, I Am Not Aware Of The Other Scorer For Me As He Quit In The 82nd Min When Faurbert Was About To Take A Corner. I Don't Know The Scorer For Him.

GG, Until You Quit & Turned Your Xbox Off. Whatta Start For The "Royals" !
Back to top Go down
supermunky16 (ipswich)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: charlton vs ipswich   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 am

ipswich 5-1 charlton

scorers
trejo x3
odonkor x1
delfouneso x1

zheng x1

man of the match
Trejo

great game m8
Back to top Go down
supermunky16 (ipswich)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: ipswich vs preston north end   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:06 pm

ipswich 2-0 preston

scorers
trejo x2

no cards

man of the match
Bikey

good game fella
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Southampton 2-3 Charlton
J.Stead 11..........Ighlalo 60
R.Skacel 35.........Alvaro 71
David Prieto s.off 75..Etherington 88

Motm: T.Racon

Good game mate, i thought i had lost it at half time but i am very pleased with the way i performed in the second half and im very glad ive managed to record my first win for Charlton.

Good luck for the rest of your season mate.
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (Supermunky16) Ipswich Town 2 - 0 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Week 14.

(Supermunky16) Ipswich Town 2 - 0 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Ipswich Town Goals:

D.Odonkor x2

GoodGame, i didn't play as well as usuall but then again i played alright only conceding 2 goals against 3rd in the league and having a fair number of chances myself & hitting the post. Atleast one of the better teams is out of the way' one win, one loss in my first two games. Common You Royals !
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (GRiM3KiD x) Reading 5 - 2 Birmingham (eddieisadude)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Week 21.

(GRiM3KiD x) Reading 5 - 2 Birmingham (eddieisadude)

Reading Goals:

D.Lanzafame x3
J.Faubert
F.Caserta

Birmingham Goals:

Quincy x2

GoodGame, i didn't expect to lose & went out very confident, i was 3-0 up until the 37th minute when he snatched a goal with Quincy. It was 3-1 until the 77th minute when Lanzafame scored to make it 4-1, soon after Quincy grabbed another goal making it 4-2, with seconds to play Caserta scored a magnificent goal, with the game finishing 5-2. 3 Games Played 2 Wins, 1 Loss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:03 pm

******UPDATED******
Back to top Go down
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)
Professional
Professional
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:40 am

Watford 4- 2 Derby

Riki x 3
Llorente

Didnt get your scorers mate soz
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 am

week 20 fixture

burnley 3-0 sheffield wednesday

kings of jason v ac jonesy

scorers for burnley
anichebe x 3

the form book was turned upside down for this as burnley in the first game under manager kings of jason beat in form flying high sheffield wednesday 3-0 in a one sided game anichebe grabbed all goals should have been more but foster in goal was quality

gg mate all the best Laughing
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (GRiM3KiD x) Reading 2 - 3 Shef.Wednesday (AC I Jonesy x)   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 am

Week 9.

(GRiM3KiD x) Reading 2 - 3 Shef.Wednesday (AC I Jonesy x)

Reading Goals:

D.Welbeck
D.Lanzafame

Shef.Wednesday Goals:

D.Plessis
F.Di Santo
P.Ndiaye

GoodGame, Very Evenly Matched Right Until The End, In The 88th Min P.Ndiaye Snatched A Flukey Goal, Finishing The Match At 3-2 To Shef. Wednesday. 4 Games, 2 Wins - 2 Loses.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 am

Week 18

Burnley 1 - 2 Coventry

Coventry managed to seal a fourth win in a row against a very tough opponent, Freddy Eastwood was given his first start after showing some fine form in games coming on as a substitute. Burnley had a chance to take the lead after Bovo brought down Anichebe in the area, but Viera saved the spot kick down low to his right. After 26 minutes the deadlock was broken, Spinesi slipped in Eastwood who rifled home his second of the season. The rest of the half was then a straight midfield battle with few chances being created.

A lot of the second half was played similar to the end of the first, until Anichebe calmly stroked the ball past Viera and into the back of the net to level the sides. Not long after conceding Spinesi was through on goal but hacked down by Natali just outside the box. Burnley were now a man down and had Spinesi standing over the ball, he smashed the ball right into the top left corner to mark his return to form.

Scorers

Coventry - Eastwood 26' and Spinesi 80'

Burnley - Anichebe 71'
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 am

Stoned Panda UK wrote:
Week 18

Burnley 1 - 2 Coventry

Coventry managed to seal a fourth win in a row against a very tough opponent, Freddy Eastwood was given his first start after showing some fine form in games coming on as a substitute. Burnley had a chance to take the lead after Bovo brought down Anichebe in the area, but Viera saved the spot kick down low to his right. After 26 minutes the deadlock was broken, Spinesi slipped in Eastwood who rifled home his second of the season. The rest of the half was then a straight midfield battle with few chances being created.

A lot of the second half was played similar to the end of the first, until Anichebe calmly stroked the ball past Viera and into the back of the net to level the sides. Not long after conceding Spinesi was through on goal but hacked down by Natali just outside the box. Burnley were now a man down and had Spinesi standing over the ball, the smashed the ball right into the top left corner to mark his return to form.

Scorers

Coventry - Eastwood 26' and Spinesi 80'

Burnley - Anichebe 71'

awfull game to play in due to negative tactics from coventry manager sweeper and a back 4 and 2 defensive mids against world beaters burnley he had 2 shots and scored both( nice free kick) i had most of possesion but cudnt find a way through

i was angry after the match and sed a few harsh things which were uncalled for cuz imo if everybody played like fifa for me wudnt be enjoyable but as u sed u needed the result
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 am

In my defence I actually had 52% of the possession to your 48%. Football is a game to be played any way the manager sees’s fit. You're a "Care-taker" manager and the defeat shouldn't really affect you the way it seems to have done. Everyone wants to win and I adjusted my tactics to play against a better player, which worked in my favour. I’m not here to accommodate you, make the game enjoyable for you, make you feel good by the way I play. I play to get the results, to accommodate me.
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:44 am

*****UPDATED*****
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 am

week 8 fixture

swansea 0-2 burnley

evo193 v kings of jason

scorers for burnley
anichebe x 2

gg mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:38 pm

GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) wrote:
Week 18.
(CCFCWalkerz1927) QPR 1 - 4 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

I Believe D Lanzafame Scored Two & J Faubert Scored One, I Am Not Aware Of The Other Scorer For Me As He Quit In The 82nd Min When Faurbert Was About To Take A Corner. I Don't Know The Scorer For Him.

GG, Until You Quit & Turned Your Xbox Off. Whatta Start For The "Royals" !

The disc was unreadable and then my mam phoned to tell me the taxi was outside waiting GG though i should have done better well done though mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 3   Championship Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Results Season 3
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next