fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Thank You From The Press Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

A Thank You From The Press Room Empty
PostSubject: A Thank You From The Press Room   A Thank You From The Press Room Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi lads I would like to say thanks to all of ye for making the effort to reply to questions from our new media section, and to does who have took it off their own backs to issue press release's.

I started off replying to the pm's I got from ye but now the pm's are rolling in it would take up to much time to keep replying to every pm, so I would like to say thanks to everyone for ye're support and keep those release's coming.

Once we get this fully operational I hope we will get a bit of pre & post match banter going.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE..AND REMEMBER THE PRESS ARE AT EVERY CORNER Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

A Thank You From The Press Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thank You From The Press Room   A Thank You From The Press Room Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:35 am

No bother,cheers for doing it,class idea.
Back to top Go down

A Thank You From The Press Room
Page 1 of 1