fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot off the PRESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Aston villa vs blackpool

many would think that blackpool would have come into the prem on a high and try keep that bubble going for as long as possible and try get a few early season results along the way....but....
not when your manager is ex spurs and former tilte winner Keeno 1984, after his sides recent... what would appear to be hammering 6-1 defeat to Aston Villa, the blackpool manager stated that in his own words

"aston villa will not win the tilte this season as there are to many teams out there with better squads that will keep the ball and dominate the villans"

keeno 1984's comments

This is my 1st time playing CFC Jack Perry and at the top i want to say very good team with a very good manager, however 6-1, 5 of the goals where through balls from deep to Bent or Munites which my defence could do nothing about, this isint a moan on formation or anything, as everyone should know by now i love the different styles of play and formations on the site.

My Point is this and its a bold point: Aston Villa will not win the League. Laughing

Reason why is there are numerous teams in the Prem with Faster defenders and a more threatening Front line than myself. These teams should Dominate play and win, As in my opinion Aston Villa Dont Play Any kind of Title Winning Footy.

Stats Should Confirm
Possession
56% - 44%
Shots 8 - 8

I should add this was a Aston Villa Team minus Robinho and maybe this is a One-off to Compensate for the loss of such a big player, i do doubt that tho as Munites and Robinho are very similar players.

Jack does have some deadly finishing pretty much when hes through we will score, Just wonder how many times he'll get through on Buffon(Pompy) Cech(Chelsea) etc

Anyways GG Jack Well Played Tactics worked well Dont take this the wrong way, Just Posting my thoughts

to this aston villa manager CFC Jack Perry replied

Well well well keeno... lol Razz this maybe a move from a title winning manager as i knew what to do against ure team, u have slow defenders hence why i do through balls.

Ask any other manager who has a fast defence, i never play through balls usually just in this case ure blackpool Wink

Good tactic in my opinion and worked xD GG

and with this comment from the aston villa camp, we contacted blackpool fc and we now have a live feed from keeno himself

We can now cross live to Bloomfield Keeno is there

"You got to send Jack Perry a tape of this game, isint that he asked for ?, we're suppoosed to play Man Utd but he objected to that, were bet.. were bigger than that when you do things like that, ive kept really quiet but i'll tell you something he went down in my estimation when he said that, we have not resorted to that, but ill tell ya you can tell him now, he'll be watching it, Blackpool are still fighting for this title and hes got to go to Chelsea and get something and il tell ya...honestly i will love it if we beat them love it."

and it didnt stop there Arsenal manager DiegoSly added his opinion to the situation by saying and we quote...

"Yeah Jack beat my defense by doing a lot of small passes, he couldn't do any through ball with Juan in the defense "

and also when we questioned pompey boss Kings of jason about the whole situation he didnt give us much of a comment except for as follows

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

does it all end here or will there be more to follow.. keep in touch with the press room to find out.

EVEN THE LA LIGA MANAGERS ARE VOICING THERE OPINIONS ON THIS HEATED ISSUE

After reading the morning Spanish papers, Villarreal boss chronicwombat had this to say:

"It does not suprise me to hear of these arguments in England about 'ugly' football. English football is always famous, for how you call it, the 'long-ball ugliness'. Here in Spain we play real football, for how you call it, the 'pass and move the beautiful game'. Yes, this is Spain and that is England
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Not So SPECIAL says real madrid boss GAZ EAT WORLD

Real Madrid Manager Gaz Eat World had the following to say about the so called "special one"

"It saddens me to hear such a distinct lack of respect for the other managers in the game, the fact that once person (who i beat 4-2 with udinese Very Happy) boasts that he is the greatest manager of all time is so far from the truth, he needs to get a plane for 6 hours just to get to this.

I have alot of respect fro the managers in the game but this guy i have none, i can not respect anyone whose record shows no trophys at all, who has achieved nothing in the game and shows such a disregard to his fellow managers, until this has happened respect for "the special one" will not be given.

In a recent interview he chose to single out Chelsea and Barca managers DKBlaps and mark ro ballz and basically rip apart their tactics and teams......these are 2 of the most successful managers in the game and to disrespect them in such a way is a disgrace to the name of fifa.

I personally hope "the special one" is brought down to earth with a big bang soon as this would be the best for him and all of us."

Regarding Madrids recent defeat to Sevilla, Gaz had this to say

" it was a so underserved, my boys were so unlucky but i suppose thats what you come to expect from managers who will only play home games, cant say iv ever seen Sevilla or Athletico Madrid for that matter, play any away games EVER!!!! All i will say is both teams need to grow a pair and venture out into other stadiums, some people say there is no advantage but i totally disagree, i guess we will see in the coming weeks if they have the testicular fortitude to play away Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:45 pm

THE GLOVES ARE OFF, AS THE THE SPECIAL ONE IS SLATED ONCE AGAIN BY A FELLOW MANAGER.

How do you respond to 'the special ones' latest comment of your club?

Well firstly I respond to he comment of : "How dare they question me"

As you know my motto is 'Who Dares Wins'.
Yes he had beat me in a league game but we did score 2 goals, this shows he is still weak when attacked.
I find it disgusted with this person questioning the club's transfer dealing and I qoute
'
I hate to see that my previous club has been
destroyed and it is not acceptable to be the manager of sampdoria and
not even be in the top 10!He sold the club's prize possesion
D.Bent,what a player,a manager clearly doesnt know what he is doing
selling Bent.'

He had made a few of the worst offers to me for Darren Bent. This is football, it is NOT a one man game, IT is a TEAM GAME, yes Bent was a good player but he was certainly not the best. In the world you must make scrifices to gain a lot of things.
I agree with what Gaz[R.Madrid] had said to about 'the special one'.

This club has not been destroyed but improved. He clearly don't know anything about the club even though he had managed here before me.
It is still early in the season. We have a long time to improve even more.

If you don't respect your opposition, you will get sluaghtered, I can compare 'the special one' to only one person from the pages of history(1889-1945).

With him saying other managers are jealous of him?
This comment shows his total disrespect for all the other managers.

By the way on what proof is he the best manager in the world?
Give it up you are not 'the special one'.

I know a lot of people would agree with me.

I will be looking forward to his reply.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Chelsea manager DKblaps had the following to say, when he was asked to comment on self named "special one"

Special one? What a joke!

I'd just like to break my silence by saying this "special one" is nothing but an under par manager of an under par team in an under par league begging for attention.

No Trophies, no respect so therefore u have no voice. We are a successful club - we have back to back league titles in what I and many others deem to be the hardest league in the world. You have no titles and no cups and you would struggle to finish top 10 in the prem

Keep your silence and I would suggest you keep quiet until u get some silverwear. Go win the Serie A - thats kinda the equivilant to our league cup - build your own squad and then come and have a conversation - until then ur a wannabe with a loud mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:44 am

The newcastle manager keanoMUFC called into my office today,
and gave me his opinion on "the special one"

"Firstly,I would just like to say i think its funny hamo thinks he is the best manger in in the world, he has in my opinion one of the best teams in the world but he is definately not the best manager, hamo can be easily beaten if both players r given fair teams, so i think these special 1 comments are a bit of a joke.

I also dont think its fair on what he said about Pandev too who is one of my best players,he is just jealous he didnt buy him first, he even told me himself that I got a great deal for Pandev.
So I will just laugh off his comments, hamo u beat me 3-0 just because of your team, not you and u know it.. special one hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:34 am

Man City boss the latest to slate the the "special one"

Hello

I would like to have a mention in the case of "the special one"

"Ok firstly i prefer to concentrate on my own league and only comment on things that will affect my team and our performances but this recent talk of 'a special one' has given me the giggles yet made me angry to see Hamo's disrespect to other managers.

I see this as a publicity stunt and this will backfire as it always does. This is the perfect oppourtunity to remind my fellow managers of a time when last season he called the tie against Calzy's Stoke city 'a gift'..a game in which he lost. You would of thought this would act as a eye-opener to what comes out of his mouth..but it hasnt.

He has been at Ac Milan for 5 minutes and im sure if more money comes along, with bigger names, he will be quick to pack his bags and move on..unless the board or the F.A get there first and sack him.

There are a lot of 'Special one's' accross europe and he is not one of them. But im sure he'll be quick with his reply on beating me in some friendly we've played at some time or another. Or a threatening rematch to prove whos the best. Im not interested. Im just pointing out what everyone already knows.

Best of luck for the rest of the season hamo... you need it e'special'lly."

Macleanie PAFC- Manchester City manager
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:17 am

Man City hit back at the special one

Reply to Hamos comments

"Dropped yourself right in it special one, you go on asking what have we won? Underchieving?
I myself have won two cups and finished in the top three in 3 succesive seasons, DK wins the prem twice in a row, and you question us and our achievements...Heres the question, What have you won hamo?

For those that havent won anything yet, they have respect, you have nothing. You have played 5 games and won every single one, and you think that wins you everything..there are 19 games ina season hamo..IF you even manage to hold your job down, then we'll start listening to you.

Until then..Good luck."

SEASON 3--Prem: 3rd-- Super Cup: Semi-Final-- Champions Cup: Semi-Final

THE SPECIAL ONE responds (as if he wouldnt)

The Man City manager cant seem to understand what i said yesterday:

I would just like to finish by saying to all the jealous managers slating me CURRENTLY where are you in the league???

If you are a manager with 5 wins from 5 then i will listen to you.

And by the way winning 2 cup's in 3 whole season's is not exactly jaw dropping,especially with the one ofbest team's in the world.And also i came 3rd with sampdoria last season,it's not exactly hard to get into the top 3,and dont say serie a is bad,because my expectation's were top 10 and what were yours?Nothing to be proud of coming top 3 with a top 3 team,i wouldnt boast about that one,I also wouldnt boast about winning 2 cup's in 3 whole season's with arguably the best team in the world.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Hamo69 is just a cocky manager he thinks he is a legend/the special one
how can that be if he played AC Milan 1-1 Birmingham thats just amberrasing with that great squad as AC Milan also he didn't won anything and is saying aloads of negative storys about manager who got respect also Hamo69 don't got respect because his cocky behaviour i gonna beat you and you and you well do it then! if i say that i will do that so tells enough about how you think about yourself being a legend if u aint that all i have to say now is that Hamo69 isn't a Special one/ Legend but a piece of shiat who needs to win something here then we will see if u earn respect or not also i've getting sick of hamo69 behaviour .

Birmingham Manager Randy
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:06 pm

WHAT NEXT FOR "THE SPECIAL ONE"

He has been sacked as you all know. I know this would come, it was just a question of when.
How can he be so idiotic to put an injured player on the field?

As a manager you should always check your squads fitness before the match.

Why can't he take a draw?
0-0 with Cagliari (very good play by Cagliari manager).
He couldn't take it as a man, a draw is nothing to be ashamed of, at least both teams gets a point each.

Well, what would his next job be? Recreativo? Maybe, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Fiorentina boss accepts points deduction and release's the following statement to the fans.

id like to release a statement with respect the pts deduction

"firstly id like to reasure the fiorentina fans i am still going to give my all to take this club to the where they deserve to be after the BIG mess up with AC Milan coming in to take me to their club to manage the team....then the fiorentina board, myself, the fiorentina fans and milan fans all not knowing what was happening with the Milan position which resulted in hate mail and threats to my life from the fiorentina fans due to me possibly leaving to join Milan........to them be informed it was all a mistake and the offer cancelled by the Milan board.....which as you can imagine has made the fans turn on me and not trust me now...so im going to have to completley rebuild ALL my trust up with the players and fans at Fiorentina because of this mess that has been caused.

id like to also mention the pts deduction scenario.....yes this has put us in the bottom 5 in the table....but i can reasure the fans,players and board this club will reach their minimum expectations and go for the title next season.....but both myself and the board at Fiorentina feel very harsh done by with this pts deduction as i felt i needed some closure on what was happening with the job offer at AC Milan and where i will be spending the rest of the season managing.... which caused much up roar and hate mail against both me and the board....causing much confusion and so much ripples in the water that it began to affect the players at both clubs......the club have decided not to appeal against the pts deduction and wish to move forward now and finish as high as possible up the table. But let me stress this to everyone out their reading this WE WILL BE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE NEXT SEASON.

id like to thank all the fans who are still behind me after this complete shambles and i will repay them with results.

further to this.....i have recently had a star player come into my office requesting a transfer with threats about this club as hes not happy to have not got 1 minute of football this season....id like to release a statement confirming this player will be leaving the club in the next transfer window and i feel he has disrespected me as a manager as hes been injured for 3 games and is injured for a further 3 games.....so he hasnt been available but still my strikers are on form and till they let me down or get injured i will NOT tolerate threats by my players so this player has been fined 2 weeks wages and will be released.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

LIVERPOOL MANAGER SLATES HIS TEAM.

After a short break of a week (due 2 alcohol consumption), liverpool manager BLUE STEAL 07 has returned to action only to find his team have decided to become error prone at the back, and have started to put the ball in there own net and run into eack other and have just some general moments that hes defenders are not normally assosiated with.

in a brief interview with the press room he said the following.

"can a manager not have a few drinks during the seaon without returning to work to have some of his players playing as if they are drunk. This simply has to stop now or drastic measures will have to be taken"

not a happy chappy
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm

the press room wud 1st of all like to say sorry for printing the following statement and wud like to inform all readers that they hold the upmost respect for all managers on this site, and that we only print wat other managers are sayin and if any of the comments are from the press room directly they will make sure they highlight this.

We have approached the manager that made the following comments about HAMO aka "the special one" and asked him for his views on wat he said as it turned out to be utterly untrue.

Once again we wud like to say sorry and we here in the press room will do our best to insure that this or anything like this does not leak through or intense screening system in the future.

Just a closing note also. just because it says below "blue steal 07 wrote" does not mean that he wrote or made the comments it just means that he posted it in the press room, and it was sent to him to do same.

Blue Steal 07 (lfc) wrote:
WHAT NEXT FOR "THE SPECIAL ONE"

He has been sacked as you all know. I know this would come, it was just a question of when.
How can he be so idiotic to put an injured player on the field?

As a manager you should always check your squads fitness before the match.

Why can't he take a draw?
0-0 with Cagliari (very good play by Cagliari manager).
He couldn't take it as a man, a draw is nothing to be ashamed of, at least both teams gets a point each.

Well, what would his next job be? Recreativo? Maybe, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:10 pm

THE MANAGER WHO MADE THE STATEMENT ABOUT HAMO HAS AKED THE PRESS ROOM TO RELEASE THE FOLLOWING.

I am sorry for these Comments. At the time it seems true, back then, it was different.

I am sorry.

Also note the manager wishes to remain nameless for obvious reason.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm

the liverpool board have released a statement

"expressing there dissapointment with manager blue steal for taken the team away on a mid season break and reportin back with 2 key players injured for 4 games and due to the fact that the mid season break was a week long the club did not have any time to get players in to cover the two first team starters that got injured. One of those being star goalkeeper Frey. Times are looking bleak for mr steal and one doubts if he'll be at liverpool next season, and many at the press room believe he may jump ship in the coming weeks before he is pushed.

only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:09 pm

ITS A SAD DAY IN SEVILLE

AS

Bosic84
held a recent press conference at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan and had this to say:

“It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that I will be stepping down from my role as Sevilla manager at the end of the current campaign.

“After four terms in charge of the club, I feel that it is time to move on and seek a new challenge in my managerial career. It saddens me greatly that I have not brought any silverware to club in this time. This has been down to some unlucky results and stern opposition.

“Nevertheless, I can not hide from the fact that I have not fulfilled my promises to the club, and the fans, that have treated me so well in my time here in Seville.

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank the fans for their ongoing support and belief in me. I would also like to the board for giving me the chance to represent such an illustrious club, and of course the players for giving me their all – week in and week out.

“I hope that in the future I may be blessed with the opportunity to work with you again.

“I will not rule out the possibility of return to Seville, a place which I have been able to call home for the past four years, but I feel the time has come for me to move aside and let someone else take the helm and hopefully lead the club to glory – a glory which it truly deserves!

“Once again, thank you all.”
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:43 pm

New Wigan manager Blue Steal 07 had the following statement to release following the whirlwind that surrounded his sacking at liverpool and he's choice to drop down into the championship even though he had offers from higher up the league's.

Firstly I would like to thank liverpool football club for the wonderful time I had there and for letting me be involved with such a fantastic club. I would like to wish the new liverpool boss bornghostfreak all the best and hope that he can bring success to the club, and please dont sell torres. you'd be crazy no matter what ur offered the boys gifted and is only going to get better in fifa 10.

Secondly I'd like to thank Wigan for offering me the job, as I know and they also knew I had offers from teams in the prem but wanted to come to this great club with ambition to get back where they belong in the top flight. I would like to asure the fans I will do all I can to make this possible, but I also know its going to be a though job considering last seasons performance's the moral around the club is low, and the financial side of things isnt looking to good eiither.

But together I hope we can have so great days and bring some pride and glory back to the JJB.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:39 pm

inThe Real Madrid Manager had this to say

"I am very pleased to sign a contract extention with madrid, i had offers from villa and liverpool but my heart lies with madrid and im glad the board has shown the confidence to keep me on.

transfer negotiations have already started and im confident that come the start of the season we will be ready and raring to go.

let the games beg
Razz"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot off the PRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot off the PRESS   Hot off the PRESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot off the PRESS
Page 1 of 1