fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Expenses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 am

Yo was thinking today about how money is not as important on this site as players - i mean lets be honest if you offered 200 million for Christiano Ronaldo you prob wont even get him whereas if that was real life it defo would!!! (look at kaka 100 mill)

Was thinking how about introducing club expenses - as like real clubs - now stick with me here on this one there is method to my madness:

I'm chelsea, lets say I have 20 million in the bank and a squad of players. now money doesnt really mean too much to me as a trade of players is in my interest more plus i can have 2 x 84 strikers on the bench because im a big club

whereas if say Lampard who is rated 84 was gonna cost me 1.5 million a year on wages and my total wage bill was say 10 million then money might me be an issue to me PLUS if i dont win things i wont get prize money and wont be able to pay wages meaning the club going into receivership/bankruptcy and me possibly out of a job with players possibly auctioned to recover a working float for the club?

You would have say ranked 81 players 1million a year 82 - 1.25 a year etc etc so the smaller clubs benefit too as their wages will be allot cheaper PLUS bigger clubs cant have all the 81-90 rated players cos the wages would be far too much so the players would have to be passed around to everyone!

This also means the pressure is on the clubs with the best players because if they dont perform then money could become an issue for them?

I think there is something there worth exploring, what u guys think?
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 am

Its a great idea in theory,defo worth exploring Blabs, the only prob is maintaining the expenses, we are introducing a database for season 3 (if its ready on time), and i may be able to accomodate it, leave it with me, il talk to bosic about it.

Nice to see your thinking outside the box Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:59 am

I always think outside the box Laughing

Well off the top of my head not sure what kind of databse u have but simple Mysql database exported to excel and imported back should do all the work for you
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 am

ye mate we are using an Mysql database, rather than use excel to update we would likely add a new salary field to the players and populate it based on the fifa player rating (involves less work Laughing )

would properly go for a weekly deduction (per match) rather that yearly (seasonal)

As i said earlier defo going to think this through, however we are starting a championship next season, and have limited time if we want everything completed by season 3

Again Great Idea more info in the next week or so

P.S (My bro is the Brains behind this operation, me and bosic have limited knowledge of the IT side of things)

Cheers Again
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:18 pm

i like this idea as clubs are just going to go on earning more and more money as seasons continue and money will become even less needed

however if you did go for a weekly deduction you would have to have a certain amount of money when you begin the season as you would have to pay for each week and cause you dont earn money through any other means than sales in transfer windows you might run into the problem that suddenly one week mid season a team went into debt.
I guess a punishment would be issued then, but what kind would suffice.

A one off wage fee at the end of the season may seem like a good idea(think pro evo master league). Atleast then each club would know how much they had to save rather than having to work it out on a weeks basis. Andt say if a club didn't think ahead, couldn't sell their players, and went into debt at the end of he season then maybe they could lose their best players until it was deemed that they had balanced the books per say. The players they lose could go into an auction thing a bit like Nani did.

JUST A FEW IDEAS
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Mitch_Northzzz wrote:
say if a club didn't think ahead, couldn't sell their players, and went into debt at the end of he season then maybe they could lose their best players until it was deemed that they had balanced the books per say. The players they lose could go into an auction thing a bit like Nani did.

If a manager takes thier eye off the ball for a second where the budget is concerned I think that losing their best players is a bit harsh. Especially as you would expect this to happen more to smaller, more cash strapped teams who have less good players, and would be hurt more by the punishment than a bigger team.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:47 am

i guess

i just hoped that smaller teams wouldnt have as much to payas bigger teams so that wouldn't happen

it could work if all money was reset and you recieved a set amount of money based on your players deemed enough for each team to pay their season salaries. It'd also certainly give the transfer market a shake up as money may become so much more necessary than it is at the moment (TC's original post about people not accepting high money for anyone)
Back to top Go down

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:37 am

yea this is a good idea
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Mitch_Northzzz wrote:
I'd also certainly give the transfer market a shake up as money may become so much more necessary than it is at the moment (TC's original post about people not accepting high money for anyone)

Every team must sell/buy a minimum (say 3-4) number of players in a season??
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 pm

all very good ideas more info in the next few days

(There will defo be a salary for players next season)
Back to top Go down

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 am

I've had no problem getting my team up in the tables and we are doing well in all cups & competitions. You don't need star players like C.Ronaldo to win you a game. The prices are stupid but they are only worth however much someone is willing to pay for them. E.g - A piece of oragen fruit say is worth 23p, but there is only one piece left and 5 people want to buy it, everybody out-bids everyone and the winner was the highest bidder who out-bidded them all, he payed £1.15! Now that doesn't sound much but he payed 5x the original price, bringing the value of the fruit up. I know it's hard to compare the great C.Ronaldo to a fruit, but hey, it works! lol.

The big teams have bigger players which mean bigger fruit and definetely should pay more each year to keep them their. I think it'll get too confusing with all this money floating around and people can't concentrate on who they're going to buy as they have salaries to keep. Also, on the [i]'Teams must buy/sell 3-4 players each season'[i]...Now that's just silly. Teams aren't made to do that in real life and people would only buy the lower stat payed people and can say they've bought three people and just sell them at the next window and have an excuse that they've sold people. I think the mysql database is all good just maybe you shouldn't add too much to the site as it's running smoothly now. Maybe if you added a different thing in once per season to test if it works.
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:07 pm

well i agree that any ideas involving money need to be thought out really well and prob tested first cause after all we're basically talkin about an economy here and any changes could have big and unpredicted consequences.

also agree renegade that it could easily become too complicated/confusing if too many factors are added. guess just gonna have to see what happens in the next couple of transfer windows. adding a championship is bound to have effects on the value of money and players so its gonna be interesting to see how it all pans out!
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 am

Guys we are already planning and implementing the Salery's for next season we have taken some ideas onboard but not all

Everyone will be informed nearer the end of Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Expenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Expenses   Club Expenses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Expenses
Page 1 of 1