fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Prices

Go down 
+2
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Bosic84
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 pm

I no the transfer window not open yet, but dose any1 else think that sum of the prices ppl are askin for there players are CRAZY.Fair enougth if they are 85-90 but iv had ppl sayin they want ova 50mil for a 75-76.

give ur heads a shake ppl.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:50 pm

I agree. Some managers in particular you just can't do any business with as they ask for stupid amounts of money for players.

In my opinion players values should be the following:

70-75 ------- 5-10m
75-79--------10-20m
80-85--------20- 35m
86-91---------35-50m

All this talk of 140m for players rated 85ish is nonsense!
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:58 pm

I agree with Bosic. Those are the prices which should be set. Then if a bidding war happens then it should be allowed to go higher. But it's down to the managers who sell people like douchebags for 100MIL+. If I was United and had Ronaldo (say everything was reset) I'd sell Ronaldo for 50MIL if I could as I could buy 3 top class midfielders who would do just as much damage.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:00 pm

ha i paid 120m for aguero

only reason was i was sick of postin offers in the enquire's page and never gettin an answer,
then to find the player had been sold via the chat room or sometin for, most of the time
less than I was willin to pay if i'd been given a chance to bid.

so in a finish i just blew my cash in the chat room where all the silly money is spent

TBH i made @ least 20+ enquire's and if I got 3 replys I was doin well
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:01 pm

xUKx Renegade wrote:
I agree with Bosic. Those are the prices which should be set. Then if a bidding war happens then it should be allowed to go higher. But it's down to the managers who sell people like douchebags for 100MIL+. If I was United and had Ronaldo (say everything was reset) I'd sell Ronaldo for 50MIL if I could as I could buy 3 top class midfielders who would do just as much damage.

good point but then people wud never sell, only way someone sells likes of ronaldo is for goood player swaps or crazy money
Back to top Go down

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:08 pm

blue steal i didnt ask u for 120 mil so dnt use tht as an example its not my fault i wont turn it down
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 pm

mendes no4 wrote:
blue steal i didnt ask u for 120 mil so dnt use tht as an example its not my fault i wont turn it down

YOU TAKEN ME UP COMPLETELY WRONG MENDES M8,
JUST STATIN THE FACT THAT THE MONEY I HAD WAS NO USE SO I,
BLEW IT ALL ON 1 PLAYER RATHER THAN HAVE IT AND NOT SPEND IT COS PEOPLE COULDNT BE
BOTHERED REPLYIN TO OR EVEN CHECKIN ENQUIRE'S I'D MADE.

I OFFERED U 120M U WERE DEAD RIGHT TO TAKE IT SO IN THE END IT WORKED OUT FOR BOTH OF US.
I GOT A PLAYER IN AND RID OF THE CASH I THAT I COULDNT SPEND AND U GOT 120Million
Back to top Go down

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm

oh sorry im a bit dumb so read it wrong if i knew u i would he lowered it for u but i didnt at tht time ur a nice guy and tht so sorry again for saying tht
Back to top Go down

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 pm

I totaly agree with bosic , my team won't have money to buy noone this transfer season!!!!
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:51 pm

i agree with bosic
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:44 am

I have money but people just wanna trade if people sold more players the money would be passed around more of the teams. I think its stupid when teams have six or seven strikers or 3 good keepers but wont sell. I think everybody should only be alowed to have a squad of say 16 players and anyone with more will have to sell or be unable to play players outside their 16.
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 am

Rossi MUFC wrote:
I have money but people just wanna trade if people sold more players the money would be passed around more of the teams. I think its stupid when teams have six or seven strikers or 3 good keepers but wont sell. I think everybody should only be alowed to have a squad of say 16 players and anyone with more will have to sell or be unable to play players outside their 16.
a squad of 16 is a little short cause u got weak players who no 1 buys them but i think u need a basic 11 and 5 good subs
Back to top Go down
mikelfc12
Professional
Professional
mikelfc12

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:28 am

i had 200 mill offered for a 76 striker!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Prices   Player Prices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Prices
Page 1 of 1