fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A Results Season 3

Go down 
+16
mark ro ballz
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
xX CFC STEVE Xx ( lazio )
HAMO69(AC Milan)
oo AJ mufc oo
adie2good (Fiorentina)
Keeno1984
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
carlosnorthos
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
CrackpotToaster
Jeffy D EFC
I34dTaleNT 86
Bosic84
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:54 pm

week 13

Rowan 301 - adie2good

Chievo 1-0 Atalanta

'70 Luciano

gg m8
Back to top Go down
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: torino 1 catania 1   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 am

Week 13

torino 1-1 catania
jumbomatty -- stevel11

crespo-------- behrami

gg could of gone either way had a scare when torino hit post and when he scored in 90th min to make it one nill torino. but straight from the restart scored with behrami in 90th min to make it 1 all also.

Last edited by stevel11( Catania) on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Torino VsCatania   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 am

Torino1-1Catania
JumboMatty (Torino) Sevel11(Catania)
Crespo (89) Behrami(90)

A Great Game With Catania Have The Better chances in the first half, but Torino came out with gret play and a reboud off the ref set up crespo for a neat finish into the bottom right corner, this was 89 minutes so straight away torino went 4-5-1. Big mistake as straight from kick-off a tall catania player just ran through the hole team and set up behrami for an excellent finish in the top right almost hitting the crossbar.
Fair Result In Th End
FT 1-1 GG M8 Smile

Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:59 am

(mark ro ballz)siena 0 - 2 catania(stevel11)

Kitson x2

Mom terlizzi (10)

completely outplayed defenders too strong for my lads

gg i hope you avoid relegation Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 pm

adie2good (Newcastle) wrote:
GARYHAGEN777 wrote:
Adie shut up mate.

I scored to make it 4-2 and the screen froze with the camera just at looking at my goalscorer, i waited about a minute and then ah fook it and turned my xbox off. It was only like 30 minutes into the match.

So no adie I didn't quit, I just turned the Xbox off because my screen froze. So we'll play again with the score at 4-2 from the start.

it was the 38th minute i wrote it down...i sent you a message before you turned your xbox off asking what had happened....and to immediatley play the 1st half again and then play the first 5 mins of the 2nd half as it was the 38th minute when you disapeared.....so NO im not playing the full game again....

you should have replyed to me when i messaged you or to let me know what was happening...thats your own fault not mine...i sent u a msg straight away....why would you think awww stuff it and not come back online and sort it out there and then

you cant come back on nearly 3 hours later then try play it again.......all you had to do was reboot xbox and send me a msg or play it there and then

Wow im so sorry for misjudging it by 8 minutes. Chill out for ffs, it's only a bloody game.

Well I ain't sure when I'll next be on to be honest because I'm pretty busy until around Sunday. I'll try and get on when I can.
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Updated!

PS: Report what week you played else i don't let it count and this is the last time i say it

also this game need to play 1 more half:

Quote :
week 7

lecce 2 vs 4 atlanta

garyhagen777 vs adie2good (CT manager)

GARYHAGEN QUIT ON 38TH MINUTE WHEN I WAS 4-2 UP .... he then turned off his xbox 360.

i did msg him when he was still online asking to play 1st half again then 5 mins of the 2nd half so its done...but he didnt reply

scorers :

atlanta -

guarente x1
pellissier x3

not sure of his scorers as he quit.
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 am

(mark ro ballz)Siena 0 - 0 Sampdoria(hamo69)

Mom ?

i parked the brick wall in front of my box and thats how you play against darren bent

sorry hamo but you would have destroyed me with bents pace if i had played differently
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:42 am

It was the worst game in the world,Mark ro ballz really knows how to play the ugly game,it really was the worst game ive evr played in,horribly boring.There was no motm,dont know why.
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 am

-HAMO69(D.Bent) wrote:

It was the worst game in the world,Mark ro ballz really knows how to play the ugly game,it really was the worst game ive evr played in,horribly boring.There was no motm,dont know why.

spoken like a true gentleman Smile
Back to top Go down
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Siena3-3Torino   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 pm

JumboMatty (Torino)3-3 CT MARK RO BALLZ(Sienna)

What a game with sienna going in 2-0 up at half time commandong the game but torino hit back with two gols from crespo, and another for Martinez to make it 3-2 Torino, but t just wasnt to be as Siena hit back with a nea finish from i dont no hu:D

GG M8 3-3
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:53 am

week 16

napoli 3 vs 5 palermo

scorers -

lavezzi
lavezzi
aguero
lavezzi
harewood
cousin
robben
cousin

match report - palermo total domination opend scoring in 1st minute after tht it was 4-0 and he threaten to quit so palermo lost there way a little letting them get 2 goals but score 1 right after to make it 5-2 and napoli got a simple tap in from a pass bk mistake by brown

gg m8 shame u had a pause and say your quiting bit pathetic if u ask me Wink

motm - aguero
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: (MaJiiK ToUcH) Palermo 5 v 3 Napoli (GRiM3KiD x)   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 am

(MaJiiK ToUcH) Palermo 5 v 3 Napoli (GRiM3KiD x)

Week 16

Palermo Goals:

E.Lavezzi x3
S.Aguero
A.Robben

Napoli Goals:

M.Harewood
D.Cousin x2

GG Mate. Shame You Had To Keep Pausing On Counter Attacks. This Made Me Get Stressed & Say i Was Quiting But i Didnt' "palermo total domination" ? i Thought Domination Means Run Me All Over The Park, i Had More Passing.
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am

Week 14

Palermo 0-1 Sampdoria

Bent

Match:First half was terrible from both sides then in second half he hit the post and i went and scored,it could have been a lot different though.From then on i dominated the game with 8 shots on target to his 1,Darren bent once again won me the match with a good finish.Good game good luck in the rest of season!
Back to top Go down
Jeffy D EFC
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:10 am

Week 13

Genova 1-2 Juventus

Genova: N.Castillo 69'
Juventus: T.Cahill 53' D.Forlan 55'

MOM: D.Forlan 9

Very good game, i really oughta scored alot more but his keeper made awesome saves..12 shots and i had 8 on target, his only shot on target was his goal, 53% of possession went my way!

Good luck for rest of season!
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Week: 16

Genoa 0 - 3 Lazio
carlos northos - rrSvdm

Scorers:
Nocerino
Pavlyuchenko
Pavlyuchenko

MOM:
Pavlyuchenko 9

GG M8 could have been more goals he hit the post and mist 1 vs 1 and i just finished 3 chances out of 13
Back to top Go down
Jeffy D EFC
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Napoli 0-5 Juventus

Juventus: A.Floro Flores 8' A.Gilardino 51' 78' D.Forlan 80' 84'

MOM: A.Floro Flores 10

GG Mate, think he gave up after Gilardinos 2nd..was a close game until then, kinda fell to bits!
Decent game tho...kept my pushj for europe on track!! COME ON JUVE!!!
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Week 12

Napoli 0 - 5 Juventus

A.Floro Flores
A.Gilardino x2
D.Forlan

GG, i Am Gutted i Missed The Chance Of Roma, i Need To Stop Letting Rubbish Goals In. This Season Is Getting Worse By The Minute, However Ill Try To Hang In And Aviod Relegation, i Admit Its Going To Be A Tough Battle Now.
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Week 15

Catania 0-6 Sampdoria

Bent-5
Malbranque-1

Match:It took 56 mins for the first goal and bent went on a rampage.Good game,if you get a better team i think you will be deadly,you have some real pace in your side,good luck with rest of season.

MOTM:Malbranque
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Week: 15

Lazio 2 - 0 Napoli
rrSvdm - Grim3kid x

Scorers:
Kapo
Franco

Special:
Jagielka ( Napoli ) Red '58
Nocerino ( Lazio ) Red '72

MOM:
Albelda 10

GG M8 it was hard to break u down but when the red card of jagielka was there when i scored my first goal on 58min also nocerino got red but not deserved on 72mins
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:05 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 am

-Week 16-

(xUKx Renegade) AC Milan 6 vs 2 Torino (JumboMatty)

Man of the Match:
Wayne Rooney

Goal Scorers:
Costinha 6'
Rooney 8', 40', 87', 89'
Ambrosini 53'
Diana 66'
Tamudo 71'

Match Description:

AC Milan got off to a rocky start as Costinha scores for Torino leaving the Milan team asking questions about their defence, a good goal but with the likes of Abidal, Nesta, Ambrosini and Carvalho, the Milan defence should have played better at back.
Rooney scores some blinding goals during the 90 minutes and he was probably the crucial decider and set Milan off after they had gone 1-0 down.
Milan went 3-1 up and then Diana put Torino back in the game and Milan once again looked nervous as they needed a goal from somewhere now as if Torino scored again, AC Milan's battle for first would look to be blown out of the window. 4 Minutes after Torino scored, Rooney had a cracker of a shot from 25 yars out which hit the away teams post but came back to Tamudo who shot from an awkward angle and scored to finally finish off Torino.
Adding insult to injury AC Milan began to dominate the remaining part of the game with Peter Crouch coming on for Denilson and netting themselves 2 more goals curtousey of Wayne Rooney.
Overall a good game with Torino defending well but Rooney would shoot from outside of the box alot and penetrate the Torino defence and literally ask them to come forward and chase him otherwise out side the box shots it would be, which almost every time tested the Torino keeper. As the defence pushed up fearing Rooney was going to shoot outside the box, Rooney just passed to Tamudo and the 1-2 passing game was on which also helped AC to the 3 points.

Good game mate and good luck with the rest of your season.
Back to top Go down
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:55 am

week 14

Udinese 1 vs 1 Reggina

Martins

L.ViGiani

nothin to report about the game at all. cudnt get through his defence. that was about it

Last edited by McLovin MUFC on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BornGhostFreak - Reds
Professional
Professional
BornGhostFreak - Reds

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:57 am

Reggina scorer::

L.ViGiani
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:50 am

Week 16

Atlanta 3 - 1 Udenese

Pellissier x3

Zarate

GG Gaz gl with rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 3   Serie A Results Season 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serie A Results Season 3
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next