fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Championship Managers Please read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Championship Managers Please read Empty
PostSubject: Championship Managers Please read   Championship Managers Please read Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:24 am

Ok This is purley for Championship Managers,

I dont quite know whats happening, but seems no games are being played.

I've created this topic to find out who uses the site and is always on, and who doesnt

So post here if your having trouble geting a hold of any Managers

As you can see by the League table i have no probs but i dont know if thats just because im admin or just not played the members who arent playing.

Another thing it might be is that most of the championship teams dont play unless thier asked if thats the case, there will only be about 5 replys to this

My Guess would be

supermunky16
GARYHAGEN777
Llandyrnog RSC
CCFCWalkerz1927
WelshRees1989

Who have all played most of thier Games

I hope that guys havnt just Given up, If your not aware already, its all about expectation level on this site, everyone if offered a new contract and other teams who are interested depending on how well they have performed.,

So for the smaller teams if you surpass your Top expectation Level there is a great chance of better team next season.

Anyways im sure il find out the answer in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Championship Managers Please read   Championship Managers Please read Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 pm

if u need a care taker again m8 just give me a shout hope u dont but a would like to see the league games get played by a manager not a care taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Managers Please read   Championship Managers Please read Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 pm

yeaa dalecoach 14 no problems with him il play him soon but stoned pana keeps on putting it off for tomorrow and it never is have a word please thanks
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Championship Managers Please read   Championship Managers Please read Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm

i can be an interum boss if u need me
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Championship Managers Please read   Championship Managers Please read Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:35 am

Keeno i understand what your saying about this mate. I am on regular and come on this site for a browse every now and then.

I have put some people off of playing my games but its not been on purpose or to delay anyone.

I noticed that garyhagen left his charlton role for another team because he was fed up with the league being too inactive for his liking and it was around the time i was due to play him so maybe i didnt help there.

If people who need to play me send me a message i will arrange to play them, not a problem at all for me.

Cheers

Rixy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Managers Please read   Championship Managers Please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Managers Please read
Page 1 of 1