fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED

Go down 
+2
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Keeno1984
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Empty
PostSubject: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Ill Start as mines was properly one of the biggest shocks

After 2 hard fought Seasons with Spurs Finishing 1st and 5th in the league, getting to the Champs cup final i felt i had took the team as far as i could.
It was one of the toughest decisions i had to make, however after Season 2 although the board offered me a new deal, i felt slight worry in there eyes.The expectation level at spurs is tittle challengers and Minimum Champs Cup. Although i feel i could have challenged in short "the pressure got me"
Winning the league in my 1st season set high standards at White Hart Lane which the new manager has to deal with.

Im now looking forward to Building a fresh Team at Blackpool, |I feel i have a blank canvas to work from. My abition is to take Blackpool into Europe 1 way or another, it might take a good few seasons, but that my main objective.

I would like to thank everyone at Spurs for my great time there (still my fav english team) and wish Bigmanoncampus luck in his new challenge

But its time for a new chapter in my Managerial career one i cant wait to start

Com'on you pooooooool
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks to Keeno for giving me good luck and i shall say the same to you Chronicwombat, as he takes over at Villarreal, I feel that team even though had the heart as a great team it just didn't show the financial backing as i wanted to be, it is obvious that with rising expectations and To the respect of the board, less money in the bank, forced me to move on to a team that will match the expectations with the team and the money to do things, That's what tottenham offered me and i excepted, a great team that knows that gives a team to be dangerous with and the money to improve and move around to win in May, and a great and loyal fans that know the game... And that is why i left.
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:16 pm

I decided to stay on @ Lfc, because its were my heart is.

I took over the club midway through season 1 and tbh it was in a shocking state and lay in 14th position in the prem. after a hard fought second half of the season I managed to secure a 6th place finish and guide the pool into a uefa cup spot.

With season 2 just over and a succesful prem season with a 4th place finish and the uefa cup throphy shinning brightly in the cabnet I feel that with 2 or 3 quality signings we can progress again this season. I not promising a prem title, but with a few improvments hopefully we can put up a fight and be in with a chance going into the final weeks.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:07 pm

After a successful, but brief spell with wigan i decided it was time to move on to new challenges. I took wigan from rock bottom to 11th and totally revamped the squad making them good challengers to any team.

i felt the time was right when villa came in for me as they provide the biggest challenge of my managerial career. i felt with wigan that i couldnt fulfill my dream of europe and the premiership crown.
but with villa and the squad i am putting together, i feel i can really take them to the top, not only in england but also in europe.

i would like to thank the good people of wigan for their support and great hospitality and i hope to return there one day.

Van
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 am

I decided to stay with the mighty blues as after winning the league and getting to the semi final of the super cup Roman Abromovich gave me obscene amounts of money and blonde page 3 models....life is good at the bridge Razz

I feel very at home at Chelsea and am looking to strengthen an lready strong squad with a few new signings. I've got a name at Chelsea now and I am looking for back to back premier league wins with some success in europe. Premier league looking particularly difficult this season but it should be an interesting battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:25 am

I decided to leave Bologna as I would rather leave them on a a high than be sacked for not meeting expectations.
With expectations to avoid relegation, a third spot in Serie A blasted a new era for Bologna and shown that not all lower clubs can't give the big dogs a few round in the ring.
Well anyways when AC Milan offered me a job, I jumped at the oppurtunity, I couldn't win titles with Bologna, just because the defence where majorly slow and I could out play peole, but they could just shoot from anywhere and score. With AC Milan, hopefully this shouldn't be the case and I hope that after a few changes in the transfer window I can bring AC Milan back up in to the Europe spots and posssibly even win the league after the past few managers failed to make an impact.

Thanks for having me as the Bologna manager, maybe one day I could make a return, but for now I am sticking with AC Milan.
Back to top Go down
Jeffy D EFC
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 pm

When i took over from sampdoria they looked as though they were in a relegation dog fight,

however with some important wins i guided them to a safe mid table finish, with to be fair a mediocre squad.

I felt the time, was to ponder whether to stay and fight another season, or leave for bigger fish. Everton were the first in the queue, but, with them wanting immediate response, they looked elsewhere

The Juventus squad, was there for the taking, a good group of individuals, seemingly not playing for each other.
It was then i decided to decline sampdoria's offer, and jump aboard juve's ship!

It is my aim to finish 3rd and get to the final of a cup this season, and show what i could do with a better squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: why i left juventus   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm

i left my team because i dident really enjoy being at juventus because the players were not performing, so i decided to go to the chapionship, a slower paced league were all games are a challenge, plus i thought it would be challenging and fun to build up a bunch of amauters (no offense) to a world class premiership team ' I HOPE'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED   FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR SEASON 2 MANAGERS, WHY YOU STAYED OR MOVED
Page 1 of 1