fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Cup Results Season 2

Go down 
+18
I34dTaleNT 86
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Macleanie PAFC
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Keeno1984
Coltomlive
nighter10
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
mark ro ballz
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
CrackpotToaster
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
conway1986
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Bosic84
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:45 pm

GROUP STAGES FINISHED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LAST 16 STAGE   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Man United Vs Inter Milan
Score at half time: 1:0
Scorers:
David Villa 15th minute
David Villa 90th minute

To be quite honest, Inter milan played brilliantly. They had 2 free kicks hit the bar and then a penalty hit the bar in the 90th minute. Then after a headed clearance from a corner David Villa scored from the Half way line while the keeper was playing up front.
So unlucky and he really didnt deserve the loss.
But anyway:

Final score:
Man United - Inter Milan
Man of the match was Diego Alves.
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Atletico Madrid 1 - 1 Atalanta

Atletico win 3-0 on pens

Van Persie
Kepa

gg mate Atletico dominated first half thought i was going to win 1-0 but Atlanta came back in the 77 min.

Chances for both sides in extra time.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:44 am

Last 16

(Bosic84) Sevilla 1 - 2 Fiorentina (rrsvdm)

Goals:

Adebayor
?????

Match completely ruined by disconnection....ragin....
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 am

Fiorentina 2 - 1 Sevilla
rrSvdm - Bosic84

Scorers:
Tamudo
Adebayor
Modric

MOM:
Davies 9

GG M8 could go either way but anyway goodluck in youre remaining games
and unlucky u got disconnected!
Fiorentina are still in the Race!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Roma 1 - 0 Udinese

goal: Iaquinta

m.o.m: Riise

stats from the game:
possesion: Roma 61% Udinese 39%
shots: Roma 14 Udinese 3
shots on target: Roma 9 Udinese 1

Just shows what this underachieving (in the league anyway) Roma side is capable of. Still wish they would finish more though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

-[Last 16-Knock-Out Round]-

(xUKxRenegade) Bologna 1 v 3 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

Man of the Match:
Drogba

Match Description:

Good game, fairly even. Chelsea had 2 lucky goals which my keeper saved both but the first somehow managed to slip under him and roll slowly in to the goal and the second he parried away for a rebound. The third goal, which was scored by Droba was a class goal, a through ball over and he headed the ball in to the net.
Heskey also scored a lucky goal, this time for me and as he hit the post rebounded and he rushed to the penalty spot to blast in an open goal.
It was 2-1 in 90 minute and Drogba headed the final goal in to seal the win.

Good game mate, good luck with the rest of the Super Cup.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 pm

xUKx Renegade wrote:
-[Last 16-Knock-Out Round]-

(xUKxRenegade) Bologna 1 v 3 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

Man of the Match:
Drogba

Match Description:

Good game, fairly even. Chelsea had 2 lucky goals which my keeper saved both but the first somehow managed to slip under him and roll slowly in to the goal and the second he parried away for a rebound. The third goal, which was scored by Droba was a class goal, a through ball over and he headed the ball in to the net.
Heskey also scored a lucky goal, this time for me and as he hit the post rebounded and he rushed to the penalty spot to blast in an open goal.
It was 2-1 in 90 minute and Drogba headed the final goal in to seal the win.

Good game mate, good luck with the rest of the Super Cup.

Yeh gg mate was close - scorers were:

Drogba x 2
Lampard
Heskey
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 pm

last 16

liverpool 0 - 1 reggina

scorer . k uche

man of the match . skrtel

match report -
a well balanced game the first half with cuple chance both sides then reggina took the initiative and opened the scoring second half reggina piled more pressure an wer unlucky not to grab a second.

gg m8
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:56 pm

last 16:

(blue steal 07) Liverpool 0 - 1 Reggina (xxMCC4NNxx)

Scorer :

uche

MoM : Skrtel

good game pal well played, my passin was all over the shop couldn't string more than 2r3 passes 2gether. seemed like reggina had bout 15men lol pressure was unreal.
i'm dissapointed in my performance cos i was hopin 2 do well in this cup but wat can u do
maybe next yr.

best of luck to reggina hope they go all the way "go on the giant killers"
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:24 am

Quarter final:

Fiorentina 2 - 0 Athletico Madrid
rrSvdm - ColTomlive

Scorers:
Shevchenko
Pazzini

MOM:
Kuzmanovic 10

GG M8
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Last 16

(Keeno1984) Tottenham 3 - 0 Real Madrid (Nighter10)

Scorers
Henry (2)
Cahill

GG Mate

eventually we get a connection
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Quarter Final

(keeno1984) Tottenham 0 - 4 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

Scorers:

Malouda
Lampard
Drogba x 2

Cards:

???? Red Card
Capdevilla - Redcard

In a game that looked certain to go right down to the wire between the biggest of the London rivalries it was certainly a mixed bag.

Chelsea started the game with an unconditional formation as they obviously feared the attcking prescence of the leagues top scorer Henry. Sitting back and letting tottenham come to them saw tottenham taking advantage early on with a very strong midfield dominating the possession and trying to pick a hole in Chelsea's defence.

wave after wave came from tottenham in the first 30 minutes but they couldnt find an opening and with every wave saw a counter offensive from Chelsea with Lampard and malouda leading the way. Robinho came very close after a superb through ball from malouda but he could only find the post - a warning shot to Tottenham

Meanwhile down the other end a virtually identical play saw Henry split the defence with a superb ball to murgu who also could only find the post to the relief of cech.

With Tottenhams defence very strong and fast, it seemed drogba was marked out of the game but the normal goal scorer turned goal provider with and excellent pass to malouda putting him clean through and he emphatically finishes into the top right corner, 1-0 Chelsea and a goal which seemed to run against the run of play.

2nd half was much of the same (Tottenhame had 58% possesion in the first)midfield battling and robinho terrorising the tottenham left back. Identical goal to the first except this time Robinho finding Lampard who slotted home easily 2-0 and Tottenham look to be struggling to get something going past midfield.

A few glimmers of hope from pires and henry but once again no end product then around 70 minutes Robinho skips past two defenders and is on the edge of the box but as the defender clearly does try and get the ball he ever so slightly falls short flattening Robinho and a straight red - Things just getting worse for Tottenham.

With 10 men they fought on bravely and Chelsea were more than happy to take a 2-0 win another late challenge by capdevilla seen him also get a red and now tottenham down to 9 men!! Real derby stuff here!

2 late goals by Drogba and a flattering scoreline sees Chelsea through to the semi finals at the expense of their London rivals

GG mate, the first red really killed the game for you but I thought defensivly and offensivly Chelsea were pretty sound gg
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

defo mate, great report btw, best team won it hope u win the whole thing

macleanie knocked me out in Season 1 and went on to lift the trophy

Hope u do it this season

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:17 am

newcastle and napoli playing tonight hopefully....in the last 16....keeno1984 was aware i was moving house and would be off line for a while...this is only game outstanding.....but im back online now and able to play tonight as B.T have fully installed it all in my new apartment...... aslong as napoli manager is online tonight it will be played....ive messaged him on xbox live to advise we can play tonight....then if i win i will play man utd tonight too so the semi final can be drawn Laughing looking forward to playing you napoli.....should be a good game....were both pretty much the outsiders with small clubs....who ever goes through lets be a giant killer mate lol.....

MCDAID 4774.....dont forget .... play tonight ... im on from 7pm matey.

cheers

adie2good

newcastle boss.
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

PostSubject: last 16 napoli vs newcastle   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 pm

napoli 0 - 4 newcastle utd

scorers

negredo 5th min
riera 29th
keane 36th min
negredo 40th min

gg mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Semi-Final

Roma 2 - 1 Chelsea

goals:Lampard 30', Totti 64', Afonso Alves 90'

m.o.m. Cech

attempt at recap of an amazing game:
Cech made 14 saves... Brilliant free kick from Lampard in the 30th minute to go up 1-0... didn't think I was gonna beat Cech all game... Alves with the goal in the 90th to win it, I was thinking of selling him until that goal, probably saved my job... best game my team has played all season in the most important game of my career, defense was outstanding...

Again great game DKB and congrats on your success in the Premiership, I still can't believe I beat you, have thought you were one of the top players on this site since you joined.

One more to go c'mon Roma lets win the Final!!!
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:55 pm

GG mate u were the better team and deserved the win here, not happy with my performance thought the team lacked vision and pace and just felt very defensive as u kept attacking

90 min goal hurt me affraid but bad tactics by me followed by an excellent display by you = 2-1

MAKE SURE YOU WIN IT SO I CAN SAY I WENT OUT TO THE WINNER sunny
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:40 pm

quarter final

(sniffa 4d) man utd 1 - 3 newcastle utd (adie2good)

scorers:

keane - newcastle
aguero - man utd
keane - newcastle
fernandes - newcaslte
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:54 am

semi final result

fiorentina 0 - 2 newcastle utd

scorers:

keane
keane

gg mate...i defo deserved this result without a doubt.....once again the necastle new formation proved quality

get in there
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 am

Semi final

NewCastle 2 - 0 Fiorentina
adie2good - rrSvdm

Scorers:
Keane
Keane

MOM:
Given 10

WTF man u got a lucky 1st goal and then u only waste time with long balls this isn't footbal so this tells me u are a coward and scared man wtf i hope u will lose in the final cause u dont deserve the final with some lucky goals and it was 2goals on target for newcastle and 9shot on target for fiorentina comon man just play footbal and don't waste time if u are up!

PS: u don't deserve to win like this!
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:20 am

rrsvdm ( Randy ) wrote:
Semi final

NewCastle 2 - 0 Fiorentina
adie2good - rrSvdm

Scorers:
Keane
Keane

MOM:
Given 10

WTF man u got a lucky 1st goal and then u only waste time with long balls this isn't footbal so this tells me u are a coward and scared man wtf i hope u will lose in the final cause u dont deserve the final with some lucky goals and it was 2goals on target for newcastle and 9shot on target for fiorentina comon man just play footbal and don't waste time if u are up!

PS: u don't deserve to win like this!

Sounds like you have been tactially outclassed mate. The old Walter Smith anti-football...a lot of people don't like it, including me, but it doesn't say in the rules that you have to play pretty...

Well done adie. Great achievement getting Newcastle to the final of the Super Cup.

Newcastle v Roma in the Super Cup final....who would have put money on that at the start of the season?!?! Fair play to you lads.

I for one wish adie and rackattack all the best in the final!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:38 am

and p.s.

I didn't think you deserved to beat me randy, infact I thought you were more than extremely lucky, but because of the disconnection you won, but I didn't spit out the dummy....
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:51 am

Bosic84 wrote:
and p.s.

I didn't think you deserved to beat me randy, infact I thought you were more than extremely lucky, but because of the disconnection you won, but I didn't spit out the dummy....

i know but i can tell it if i tell the truth but i don't like liars so adie don't lie and don't say u deseved the result butt well done adie and i've sended him a message with apologies about my behavior i don't act like that as i'm a moderator so by this one again adie sorry about my behavior and well done with the win may the best win in the final

Roma vs Newcastle
Rackattack19 vs adie2good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Super Cup Final

The Super Cup Final... the grandest of stages in modern football. The two teams came in having had disappointing results in the league, and both managers knew they had to make a decent run in the cup to possibly save their job. Roma and Newcastle were not supposed to be in the Super Cup Final. But upsets in the Semi-Final over Chelsea for Roma and Fiorentina for Newcastle (among others throughout the tournament) brought about one of the more unlikely match-ups this Tournament will see in a long time.

For Newcastle, it had been a steel wall on defense in their 5-4-1 with Keane the lone striker at top scoring the goals that carried them to the Final. Roma played in their 3-5-2 with a lethal counter-attack, which relied on a very fast paced passing attack from their midfield. Their goals came from just about everyone.

The table had been set, and it was time to get to the main course. Things kicked off quite slowly in this one, as for the first 25 minutes or so the teams tried to get a feel for each other and the flow of the game. Neither team wanted to force the action and be the one that made the first mistake. Little did anyone watching this one know what offensive explosion was about to erupt in the final 15 minutes of the 1st half.

Around the 30th minute, Roma started pressing forward, and it was Roma's Francesco Totti that drew first blood in the 39th minute with a blast from over 20 yards out. However, Roma had no sooner started basking in their glory of going up 1-0 than Newcastle superstar Robbie Keane struck to equalize at 1-1, just seconds after Totti's goal. Just 5 minutes after Keane's goal, Iaquinta got loose and buried one for Roma to put Roma ahead once again, 2-1. The score remained that way heading into half time.

The passive, somewhat boring opening third of this match had made way for an aggresive, do-anything-to-win mind-set from both sides. There was much action over the first 15 minutes or so of the second half, but Newcastle could feel their season slipping away, and in the 61st minute supersub Negredo came in for Fabio Aurelio, and gave Newcastle a second striker up top.

Roma stayed in their 3-5-2 formation, with a plan of defending by attack. For about 15 or 20 minutes, they sustained great possession in Newcastle's half as every attempt to clear was gobbled up by one of the big 3 in back for Roma and played back into the mix. Newcastle had their chances towards the end, the best coming off a corner, but it wasn't to be. Roma's back line had done the job, and the clock finally ran out, giving Roma the 2-1 victory and the Cup.

Comments from Roma's manager after the match: "It was a great victory for the team. We were disappointed in how the season went as far as the league went, but we feel we really showed our true colors when put to the test here in the Cup. Time and time again, when we were placed in big situations we responded in an equally big way and this is our reward. We knew that after this match we would go down in history, on way or the other, and it sure feels great to be on the winning side of history." The manager becomes the first American to win the Super Cup.

Match Stats

Newcastle Roma
3 shots 9
1 shots on target 4
43 possession 57
13 tackles 19
1 fouls 2
1 yellow cards 0
0 red cards 0
2 offsides 1
1 corners 2
62 passing 76

goals:
Totti 39'
Keane 40'
Iaquinta 45'

Man Of the Match: Jaime Carragher

Great game adie and good luck next season, hopefully you've done enough to save your job!

Last edited by RackAttack19 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 2   Super Cup Results Season 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Cup Results Season 2
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next