fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uefa Cup Results Season 2

Go down 
+2
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Bosic84
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:23 pm

blackburn 0 sevilla 0

it was a class game equal in every department defence kept me in it on certain times but
i did come close to snatchin it brilliant game

gd luck mate
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:26 pm

GROUP A
WEEK 5

(cruiseraymond) Blackburn 0 - 0 Sevilla(Bosic84)

Very close game from start to finish. could have gone either way although the Blackburn defence did look a little surer than Sevilla. Blackburn could have snatched it late on as McCarthy hit the the post.

The point enough to take Sevilla through to the next round, all be it in second place.

We await the winners of Group B...

PS. We played the extra time for giggles and it went to penalties...Sevilla won 16-15 lol cracking game mate!
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:03 pm

TABLES AND TOPSCORERS UPDATED TO HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Numancia Vs Liverpool   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 am

Numancia 0-5 Liverpool

Goals: Torres x5

motm: Skrtel

i just couldn't handle liverpool on the counter attack.

good game mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Liverpool Vs Numancia   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 am

(Blue Steal 07) Liverpool 3-0 Numancia (Coz2009)

Goals: Torres x2
Downing x1

motm: Agger

the difference in the game was, liverpool took there chances while Numancia squandered many chances hitting the crossbar twice in the process.

good game mate, & good luck in rest of cup.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 pm

fixture : 3

(coz2009) Numancia 0 - 5 Liverpool (blue steal 07)
scorers:

---- TORRERS x5

cud have been more, but numancia played some great football but lacked quality in the final 3rd, give this guy a better team & he'll be hard to handle gg m8

[/b]Fixture :6

(blue steal 07) Liverpool 3 - 0 Numancia (coz2009)
scorers:

TORRERS x2
DOWNING

great game pal u deserved a draw from it i had 5 on target scored 3 u had 4 on terget scored 0 but robbed wit d 2 lobs onto d bar,
a much harder game 2nd time round well played coz

besta lik 4 d season pal
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:09 pm

GROUP A
WEEK 6

(Bosic84) Sevilla 5 - 0 Recreativo Huelva (chronicwombat)

GOALS:

A.Ibagaza 12'
S.Eto'o 16'
S.Eto'o 34'
S.Eto'o 45'
Luis Fabiano 52'

Sevilla end their Uefa Cup group stage with a spectacular display against wombats Recreativo side. In truth it could have been 8 or 9. Sevilla hit the woodwork a number of times including a Eto'o freekick from 35 yards! The Sevilla defence stood strong once again as Recreativo didn't even manage a shot on goal.

Good game mate. That's prob one of my best performances this season so don't feel down hearted! Smile
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:13 pm

GROUP A
WEEK 6

(Bosic84) Sevilla 5 - 0 Recreativo Huelva (chronicwombat)

A.Ibagaza 12'
S.Eto'o 16'
S.Eto'o 34'
S.Eto'o 45'
Luis Fabiano 52'

MOTM: A.Ibagaza - Match Rating 10

Having secured some encouraging results in recent friendies, fledgling manager chronicwombat was quietly confident going into tonights Andalucian derby at the Sanchez Pizjuan. The confidence didn't last long however, as a rampant Sevilla brought the visitors down to earth with a crash - scoring five unanswered goals.

Despite matching Sevilla in possesion and passing accuracy, chronicwombat's new side did not manage a single shot on target over the 90mins. Bosic84's boys were solid at the back, and Eto'o in particular was a constant menace up front; his world class pace, power and finishing proving too much for Recre's defense to handle.

Although Recreativo managed to keep Sevilla at bay for the best part of the second half, the La Liga title contenders looked threatening every time they had the ball and could have added further to the tally.

For Sevilla, a great result that sees them and Man Utd cruising UEFA Cup Group A. For Recreativo, it was a tough first competitive game for the new manager against a very in-form team. Chronicwombat will be left with no doubts, however, that his side will need improvement and strengthening if it is to really compete at this level.

hehe good game. a bit of a spanking, but its only made me more determined! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Week : 6

(blue steal 07) Liverpool 4 - 0 Villareal (bigmanoncampus0)
Scorers:

Torrers x3
Martins

MoM Gerrard

Very good game fernando torres the difference between the teams along wit the work man like performance of stevie G
good game bigman never gave up on it and had a few chance's but you needed that 1 goal to put me under pressure but
just did'nt get the break of the ball you needed.

CHEERS PAL AND BEST OF LUCK FOR THE REST OF UEFA CUP AND IN LA LIGA
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 pm

TABLES UPDATED TO HERE

MATCHES OUTSTANDING:
GROUP A:
WEEK 2: RECREATIVO V BLACKBURN
WEEK 5: BLACKBURN V RECREATIVO

GROUP B:
WEEK 4: ARSENAL V VILLARREAL
WEEK 5: ARSENAL V NUMANCIA
WEEK 6: LIVERPOOL V ARSENAL & VILLARREAL V NUMANCIA

IF THESE MATCHES ARE NOT PLAYED BY SUNDAY 1ST FEB THEN TEAMS WILL BE ELIMINATED AND MANAGER WILL HAMPER THEIR CHANCES OF BEING OFFERED DECENT TEAMS NEXT SEASON!!!

YOU HAVE HAD PLENTY CHANCES GUYS....
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:08 pm

arsenal 0 - numancia 0

WRITING IN CAPS TO EXPRESS MY WOE

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FRIENDLY MATCH SO I JUST SAT DOING TRICKS TAKING LONG SHOTS WITH MY DEFENDERS ETC, DIDN'T ATTEMPT TO SCORE EXCEPT FROM 25 YARDS +

where's the humanity?.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:58 pm

(blue steal 07) LIverpool 2 - 0 Arsenal (mitch northzzz)

Scorers:

sissoko
torres

mom: skrtel

great win for pool... bring on seville Twisted Evil

arsenal only managed 1shot on goal in the entire match super defence from the pool.

good game though best of luck pal
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 am

numancia 0 vs 0 arsenal

i clearly sent u a message saying that this was our uefa cup game so dont start saying things like that and you didnt try to score?????? and you were taking long shots with defenders ???????

good game
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 am

I'm seriously not lieing, people know me on this board as a fair guy, i was making pizza in the kitchen and didn't realize (it was still highlighted in my message list infact when you sent me a message after the match saying it was Uefa Cup, even you seemed to realize something was amiss). I had been playing a fair few friendlies with people on the forum all evening and just assumed you had invited me because i'd asked who wanted a friendly.

In response to your question yes i was with puyol + gallas quite a lot. I even took a passed a corner to the halfway line just so i could shoot with gallas from the halfway mark.

I was informed on the boards by like 2 people because i said i was gonna put fabianski and djourou up front late on and they were like 'it's a uefa cup match'. My exact response was 'OH SHIT'

Arsenal 2 - Villareal 1

Arsenal Gs - Fabiano , Bale(OG)
Villareal GS - Raul
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:08 am

Week 6

Villarreal 5-3 Numancia

Goals

Numancia

Cleber Santana 77'

Carlos Bellvis 80'

D.Bent 47'

Villarreal

Raul 51' 86'

R. Fuller 53' 88'

S. Finnan 67'

M.O.M Raul 2 goals and 1 assist

Crazy game, thats all i have to say about that...

gg calzy
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm

GROUP A

(cruiseraymond19) Blackburn 3 - 1 Recreativo Huelva (chronicwombat)

Scorers:
B. Mccarthy 26'
J. Roberts 47'
D. Dunn 51'

Nihat 86'

MOTM: S. Reid - 9

(chronicwombat) Recreativo Huelva 3 - 1 Blackburn (cruiseraymond19)

Scorers:
D. Cisse 11'
B. Mccarthy 50'
D. Cisse 83'
D. Cisse 89'

MOTM: Zabaleta - 9

Recreativo dominated both games with the ball spending most of its time in the Blackburn third over the 180 minutes. The first leg saw Blackburn have 3 shots and score 3 goals - all swift counterattacks. Rec hit the bar and missed a couple of 1 on 1ns before Nihat eventually rewarded Rec's possesion and constant pressure with a consolation goal.

The 2nd leg like the 1st was played mainly with Recreativo in possesion of the ball in Blackburn's third putting on pressure for goals. This time Rec got a goal early, only for Blackburn to score another goal against the run of play with their only shot on target of the game. After the game went to 1-1 Recreativo hit the woodwork and forced save after amazing save from robinson and chronicwombat was wondering what on earth he has to do to win a game - but then at last Cisse scored two late and very well deserved goals, to clinch it.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

TABLES & TOP SCORERS UPDATED TO HERE

SEMI-FINALS CAN NOW BE PLAYED

DEADLINE SUNDAY 8TH FEBUARY
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:33 pm

SEMI FINAL]

Sevilla (Bosic84) 1 - 2 (Blue Steal 07) Liverpool

GOALS:

S.Eto'o

O.Martins x2

The Sanchez Pizjuan and Sevilla the hosts to Liverpool in the first ever Fifa360 Uefa Cup Semi-Final. And what a match it turned out to be.

From the get-go both team showed their hunger to win the match. With Adebayor's future at Sevilla in doubt he wanted to prove with worth to head coach Bosic84 and almost did so with only 3 minutes in the clock. Eto'o with the pass to Adebayor at the edge of the area who the controlled turned Skrtl inside out to get through only to place his shot just over the cross bar.

Liverpool conrtolled a lot of the play in midfield as Sevilla sat back, knowing how deadly Liverpool were on the break. F.Torres and O.Martins being forced to shoot from distance or pushed out wide as N.Vidic and S.Squillaci held thier ground.

The half looked to be ending goalless until first half stoppage time when R.Montolivo broke down the right hand side, the Liverpool defence stood off him as he cut inside at the byline. Montolivo looked to have done to much as he was finally closed down by two players, but his persistance paid off as he eventually got his shot away. The keeper parried the shot but only into the path of S.Eto'o who had the easiest of finishes.

Half Time: Sevilla 1 - 0 Liverpool

Into the second half and Steals boys adopted a different approach. As the trademark Liverpool long ball counter attack wasn't working Liverpool started to play the ball wide to A.Robben, who in the 55th minute whipped a ball into the stong O.Martins, who glanced his header past Palop in goal.

Sevilla looked to retaliate instantly, Eto'o and Adebayor both being frustrated by the keeper. Then in the 63rd minute Liverpool broke down the wing again crossing to Martin who again glanced his header past Palop.

Sevilla made a tactical switch to try and turn the game in their favour. Vela, Semioli and Cisse, who only just returned from his loan spell at Recreativo, came on.

Cisse looked as though he may have made a difference if only he had longer on the field but Liverpool done enough to hold onto their win and advance to the Uefa Cup Final.

Sevilla end the season trophyless after such a promising start.

Well played mate. Great match. I thought I had your cards read but wasn't expecting the crosses to Martins.

All the best for the Final

Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:50 am

Bosic84 wrote:
SEMI FINAL]

Sevilla (Bosic84) 1 - 2 (Blue Steal 07) Liverpool

GOALS:

S.Eto'o

O.Martins x2

The Sanchez Pizjuan and Sevilla the hosts to Liverpool in the first ever Fifa360 Uefa Cup Semi-Final. And what a match it turned out to be.

From the get-go both team showed their hunger to win the match. With Adebayor's future at Sevilla in doubt he wanted to prove with worth to head coach Bosic84 and almost did so with only 3 minutes in the clock. Eto'o with the pass to Adebayor at the edge of the area who the controlled turned Skrtl inside out to get through only to place his shot just over the cross bar.

Liverpool conrtolled a lot of the play in midfield as Sevilla sat back, knowing how deadly Liverpool were on the break. F.Torres and O.Martins being forced to shoot from distance or pushed out wide as N.Vidic and S.Squillaci held thier ground.

The half looked to be ending goalless until first half stoppage time when R.Montolivo broke down the right hand side, the Liverpool defence stood off him as he cut inside at the byline. Montolivo looked to have done to much as he was finally closed down by two players, but his persistance paid off as he eventually got his shot away. The keeper parried the shot but only into the path of S.Eto'o who had the easiest of finishes.

Half Time: Sevilla 1 - 0 Liverpool

Into the second half and Steals boys adopted a different approach. As the trademark Liverpool long ball counter attack wasn't working Liverpool started to play the ball wide to A.Robben, who in the 55th minute whipped a ball into the stong O.Martins, who glanced his header past Palop in goal.

Sevilla looked to retaliate instantly, Eto'o and Adebayor both being frustrated by the keeper. Then in the 63rd minute Liverpool broke down the wing again crossing to Martin who again glanced his header past Palop.

Sevilla made a tactical switch to try and turn the game in their favour. Vela, Semioli and Cisse, who only just returned from his loan spell at Recreativo, came on.

Cisse looked as though he may have made a difference if only he had longer on the field but Liverpool done enough to hold onto their win and advance to the Uefa Cup Final.

Sevilla end the season trophyless after such a promising start.

Well played mate. Great match. I thought I had your cards read but wasn't expecting the crosses to Martins.

All the best for the Final

BOSIC IM NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY MATCH THAT REPORT... CLASS M8

GREAT GAME COULD HAVE GONE TO EITHER TEAM, YOU MADE ME CHANGE MY WHOLE STYLE @ HALF TIME COS I WAS GETTING NOWHERE EVEN THOUGH I HAD A LOT OF THE BALL, MY HEART WAS IN MY MOUTH WHEN CISSE CAME IN FROM THE RIGHT NEAR THE END WAS FULL SURE HE WAS GOING TO LEVEL IT... WUD AVE BEEN IRONIC SEEMS IVE TRIED TO BY HIM IN EVERY TRANSFER WINDOW SO FAR.

CHEERS PAL AND BEST OF LUCK FOR THE LAST FEW GAMES OF THE SEASON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: semi final   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Manchester United vs Villareal
Sniffa 4D Vs BigManOnCampus0

Frustrated? Yes
Angry? No
Although i shouldve scored at least 4 i only escaped with a 1-0 victory. Manchester United go into the Final on the back of a shaky win. But to be honest i deserved more goals. I broke through so many times and i shut him out rele well.
I was convinced i shouldve had a penalty afetr the keeper chopped me AFTER I took the ball past him.
Never the less the ball fell to joe cole in an almost impossible position and he hit it sweetly into the top corner in the 79th minute

Final Score:
Man united: 1
Villareal: 0

Scorer: Joe Cole
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:27 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - UEFA CUP FINAL season : 2 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(sniffa 4d) Manchester united 0 - 4 Liverpool (blue steal 07)

scorers :

martins x3
torres

Man of the match : torres

1st: half

man utd could have taken the lead within seconds of the kick off only to be denied by a top save from valdes,
liverpool then took control of the game and went 3 nil up inside the 1st 30mins and went 4 up just b4 half time,
during the break liverpool altered there tactics slightly to make sure there was no freak come back in the 2nd half.

2nd: half

man utd had more of the ball in the 2nd half but this was largely down to liverpool settling for the 4nil and taken no chance's, even though the pool could have made it 5 on the counter attack a few times.
all been said man utd only managed 1 shot on goal in the 2nd half and 2 it total some top top defending from LFC.

Stats:

shots on goal

man utd 2 shots / 2 on target - - -liverpool 11 shots / 8 on target

possesion: 50/50

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -PLAYERS RATING - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAN UTD - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -LIVERPOOL

alves - 6 #################### valdes - 7
mexes - 6 ################### miguel - 6
ferdinand - 5 ################# skrtel - 8
escude - 5 ################### agger - 7
abidal - 4 #################### molinaro - 5
flamini - 6 ################### guardado - 7
j.cole - 3 ################### gerrard - 7
kranjcar - 6 ################## sissoko - 6
messi - 7 #################### robben - 7
aguero - 5 ################### martins - 10
villa - 5 ##################### torres - 10

subs:

franco - 2 for(aguero)

well played sniffa and best of luck next season m8 good game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 2   Uefa Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uefa Cup Results Season 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2