fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fifa360 Deadlines

Go down 
+5
Keeno1684
Keeno1984
I aleksnder I
ajb1982(HULL)
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
9 posters

Do you think admin dont stick to their own deadlines and cause confusion?
Yes
Fifa360 Deadlines Vote_lcap50%Fifa360 Deadlines Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Fifa360 Deadlines Vote_lcap50%Fifa360 Deadlines Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Right,

In the interest of improving the site I thought I would open this poll to the members (completely anonymous if u wish) to see what u guys think....Also keeno fully supports freedom of speech if u wish to add ur comments and knows this post is coming.

Ok DEADLINES:

anyone who has been here for longer than a season will know that deadlines are not always met - both by managers and admins - its something that unfortunately will always happen however this is more about Admin meeting deadlines and sticking to their word.

I personally have experienced 3 incidents in the last 2 days.

1) I had internet problems preventing me getting on for the supercup semi's. Now the deadline on the website states: "Super Cup: The deadline for all remaining fixtures is Saturday 4th July at 22.00 (UK)."

I was on at 8 today (4th July) yet the result for my game had already been posted - granted I had days before to play it but I wasn’t to know that my internet would break and if the deadline is 10 why should it matter I had days to play it? the deadline is 10 not 8! - on a side note me and the man city manager were online from 8 yet the inter milan manager was nowhere to be seen - I think Admin lacked a little backbone and conviction to make the right decision here or even to respond to me and man city untill it was too late but again that is open to debate from both sides

2) The auctions - Benzema in particular. The website clearly states: "The Auctions will close at 21.59 (UK) on Saturday 4th July. " Now...my interpretation of this is 21.59 as stated - maybe I’m being dense here but 21:59:01 is after 21.59? Or maybe I'm being too critical if u say 21:59 u actually mean 22:00? hmmm guess i need to go back to time reading lessons.

As far as I was aware New Year is celebrated at 12 - 12:00:01 is technically into the New Year? Maybe this year we should do the countdown from 12:00:30 to 12:00:59??

Yes I'm being a little pedantic here but u get where I'm going - if a deadline finishes at 21:59 then cool but if its 21:59:59 then I think this needs to be said - Admin ur asking for trouble when u don’t specify - someone will always complain - I as did many assumed u were being exact when u say 21:59 we aren't to know u mean Caribbean time and 22:00 is actually the end of the deadline. I suggest being specific - ur not stupid guys and i'm sure had u been bidding u would have assumed the same

3) The job offers: As far as I am aware "job offers will be made at the end of the season"....yet job offers were made before the championship playoffs, before the supercup final and more importantly a whole day before u specified all games must be played "22:00 (UK) on Saturday 4th July". Should I have been expecting my "end of season newsletter" last week or actually at the end of the season? I assumed the end of a season was dictated by all games being played? Obviously from now on I will assume the end of the season is before the actual end

There is in my experience ALLOT of confusion on here that admin have solely created by poor decisions and poor management - you are very quick to jump on teams who haven't played by the deadline (and rightly so) yet the deadlines u put in place u decide to switch and change without prior notice...Can you please explain why? Why do u feel the need to changes dates at the drop of a hat and why u feel the need to not make it public knowledge before u do so?

Keeno told me when I was eliminated from cup last season for not playing "deadlines are there for a reason" - I totally agree with u but I think u lack the conviction to stick to ur own deadlines which in essence is a hell of allot worse and a VERY bad example for new and old members - its unreliable and not helpful - I can recall numerous date changes just 24 hours in advance from transfer windows, cup draws to fixtures - do you really think that shows people how important deadlines are? Do you think that shows members how important deadlines are? I think its shows the deadlines are "open to interpretation" so its hypocritical of u to not be happy with managers who don’t make deadlines.

Now this is not a crap throwing match and not unhelpful comments...I'm sure u know I like to speak my mind but the older members will know I'm always looking to improve the site - my biggest grife is communication - how many mangers have been sacked and no one has a clue why? quite a few - a simple "{Team} manager has been sacked for inactivity/rule breaking etc" would suffice?

I think u guys on a whole do a great job I just get the feeling u lack authority and conviction and I'm sorry to say a little backbone - I'm yet to see an admin take action on a matter and make a definitive decision - it seems to me an "admins decision is final" despite if that decision is wrong or not

i apologise in advance if any of this comes accross wrongly as if I didnt care about improvements i wouldnt have written this essay - I will always speak my mind and I'm happy admin support that.

Love to hear everyone’s comments on this but as I say if u don’t want to post please do vote - ur vote is anonymous but u can probably guess what I am voting
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:00 pm

i dont think it does need to be said, i used my commen sense and new that anything before 22.00 would be o.k.
it doesnt make sense to stop something 1 minute before the hour and i dont think many would have thought that either.
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:10 pm

DKBlaps (Chelsea) wrote:

Right,

In the interest of improving the site I thought I would open this poll to the members (completely anonymous if u wish) to see what u guys think....Also keeno fully supports freedom of speech if u wish to add ur comments and knows this post is coming.

Ok DEADLINES:

anyone who has been here for longer than a season will know that deadlines are not always met - both by managers and admins - its something that unfortunately will always happen however this is more about Admin meeting deadlines and sticking to their word.

I personally have experienced 3 incidents in the last 2 days.

1) I had internet problems preventing me getting on for the supercup semi's. Now the deadline on the website states: "Super Cup: The deadline for all remaining fixtures is Saturday 4th July at 22.00 (UK)."

I was on at 8 today (4th July) yet the result for my game had already been posted - granted I had days before to play it but I wasn’t to know that my internet would break and if the deadline is 10 why should it matter I had days to play it? the deadline is 10 not 8! - on a side note me and the man city manager were online from 8 yet the inter milan manager was nowhere to be seen - I think Admin lacked a little backbone and conviction to make the right decision here or even to respond to me and man city untill it was too late but again that is open to debate from both sides

2) The auctions - Benzema in particular. The website clearly states: "The Auctions will close at 21.59 (UK) on Saturday 4th July. " Now...my interpretation of this is 21.59 as stated - maybe I’m being dense here but 21:59:01 is after 21.59? Or maybe I'm being too critical if u say 21:59 u actually mean 22:00? hmmm guess i need to go back to time reading lessons.

As far as I was aware New Year is celebrated at 12 - 12:00:01 is technically into the New Year? Maybe this year we should do the countdown from 12:00:30 to 12:00:59??

Yes I'm being a little pedantic here but u get where I'm going - if a deadline finishes at 21:59 then cool but if its 21:59:59 then I think this needs to be said - Admin ur asking for trouble when u don’t specify - someone will always complain - I as did many assumed u were being exact when u say 21:59 we aren't to know u mean Caribbean time and 22:00 is actually the end of the deadline. I suggest being specific - ur not stupid guys and i'm sure had u been bidding u would have assumed the same

3) The job offers: As far as I am aware "job offers will be made at the end of the season"....yet job offers were made before the championship playoffs, before the supercup final and more importantly a whole day before u specified all games must be played "22:00 (UK) on Saturday 4th July". Should I have been expecting my "end of season newsletter" last week or actually at the end of the season? I assumed the end of a season was dictated by all games being played? Obviously from now on I will assume the end of the season is before the actual end

There is in my experience ALLOT of confusion on here that admin have solely created by poor decisions and poor management - you are very quick to jump on teams who haven't played by the deadline (and rightly so) yet the deadlines u put in place u decide to switch and change without prior notice...Can you please explain why? Why do u feel the need to changes dates at the drop of a hat and why u feel the need to not make it public knowledge before u do so?

Keeno told me when I was eliminated from cup last season for not playing "deadlines are there for a reason" - I totally agree with u but I think u lack the conviction to stick to ur own deadlines which in essence is a hell of allot worse and a VERY bad example for new and old members - its unreliable and not helpful - I can recall numerous date changes just 24 hours in advance from transfer windows, cup draws to fixtures - do you really think that shows people how important deadlines are? Do you think that shows members how important deadlines are? I think its shows the deadlines are "open to interpretation" so its hypocritical of u to not be happy with managers who don’t make deadlines.

Now this is not a crap throwing match and not unhelpful comments...I'm sure u know I like to speak my mind but the older members will know I'm always looking to improve the site - my biggest grife is communication - how many mangers have been sacked and no one has a clue why? quite a few - a simple "{Team} manager has been sacked for inactivity/rule breaking etc" would suffice?

I think u guys on a whole do a great job I just get the feeling u lack authority and conviction and I'm sorry to say a little backbone - I'm yet to see an admin take action on a matter and make a definitive decision - it seems to me an "admins decision is final" despite if that decision is wrong or not

i apologise in advance if any of this comes accross wrongly as if I didnt care about improvements i wouldnt have written this essay - I will always speak my mind and I'm happy admin support that.

Love to hear everyone’s comments on this but as I say if u don’t want to post please do vote - ur vote is anonymous but u can probably guess what I am voting

Always count on DK to spot the floors and make his view be seen, I admire that.
Great leaders speak out to the public.

But we gotta remember it's all for a bit of fun. We all make mistakes, admin in my opinion has made a few mistakes but I will not interevine as I will aswell get a warning and 'Admin decision is final.'

Hey, that's the Admins decision and not mine, I think so members(not naming) can minlipulate the admin to join thier sides and give them a edge and get the other manager sacked/point deduction or whatever to get them seem like they done nothing wrong.
Few managers has came into the chat box and publicly ask question on their job - 'Why have I been sacked?' , 'How come someone else has my job?' etc.

Well, this site is by far the best I've ever seen( of course there are few exceptions as this one is a volenteer type and not run by a multi-nation bussines but back to the point) and have joined.

I just like to say that the admin do a great job most of the time, just sometimes, I feel injustise.

I agree with Blaps here.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Okay well im up for freedom of speech and all that so

a little pedantic ?

Deadlines are put inplace to make the site run as smoothly and efficantly as possible. Like i said to you in the PM and you've restated above. The Semi-Final fixtures where up way in advance of deadlines. You left it until the last day to try and sqeeze 2 games in and a possible final.
What you also neglected to mention in the above message is that 2 of your mates pm'd me "good mates by the sounds of it" as they tryed everything to try and help you out even asking if one could CT for you, from the pm's i received your internet was down and the only to get the games in where to go to your mates house and recover your GT to play or let someone CT for you.

At 19:00 3hrs before deadline there is still 2 legs to be played plus a final. I had had a msg from your Semi-Final Opponnent also, stating he could get you this msged was received 2days ago.

I HELD OFF FOR AS LONG AS I COULD

So I gave your opponet the win so they could try and get the Final Played. before the deadline.

Then out of no-where at around 20:00 your back online 2hrs before deadline, dont think its my fault your out the semi mate i had a decision to make and i made it. I made the same decision regarding the final also.

Regarding the Benzema situation your obviously raging about not getting him however you've been here long enough to know the way this works deadline is 21:59 as soon as the digital clock reaches 22:00 deadline has past, its the way we've always done it. Further more i have actully spoke to a few people, not about the situation but when they thought the deadline closed and they new exactly when it closed, i dont know if you've bidded b4 but its general knowledge that the time on the homepage is deadline and everything after that is void
The Whole New Year Comment is Pointless Mate.

Next Season I make sure that Seconds and If everyone wants we can put Split seconds as well.

As i type i beleive there is 6 votes saying we dont stick to deadlines, and whats worse i could proberly name and shame them.

Me and Bosic have put hours and hours into this and we have never changed deadlines not ever, we have a strong policy on it as we've been part of websites that dont update leagues and stick to deadlines.

For Fifa360 to even to thought of in that catogory upsets me.

All this backbone talk is nonsense dont know what thats all about. Talking about end of season newsletters I get it your mate was in the play-offs but really. The end of season Newsletter is to inform everyone about info about the end of season and the up coming season. From now on there wont be one

Getting pulled up on when we send out a news letter again a totally pedantic

Anyone who is not happy about the way this site is run can go.

There are a few pernicaty moany members on this site constantly moaning and winging (btw just to confirm DK isnt one of them).

Youve got the hump over Benzema but to post something like that ridiculos mate

Anyone who feels the site isint run properly can fook right off il say again we put all our effort into this to give proper fifa players some enjoyment .

Anyone looking for the perfect website go and make it.

Dont care how this comes accross, im only posting my thoughts, freedom of speech and all, you know, but to turn a not getting Benzema into all this well

I WILL REPEAT WE HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER CHANGE DEADLINES FOR GAMES.

Laters
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:32 pm

fair play but to say u have never changed deadlines is a mystery to me - its been done multiple times on multiple occasions

I have had countless pms from different people agreeing with what i have said and have added their own problems (which 99% of them are the same) just dicates the communication problem further - people like to know whats going on, just because u have decided amongst urself certain things would be helpful for people who are playing the game to know i.e manager sackings and that deadlines are set in stone..to say deadlines have never been changed is a big statement and outragiously false - so much so that i'm sure it fills member with more doubts and complete confusion

None of this is a reflection on people thinking the site is run badly, we all know its the best site around and is run the best too the point is should we not be striving for better? Afterall without u guys the site wouldnt be here but without the dedicated members it also wouldnt be here, i think ur forgetting that when u take this as a personal attack.

I get the feeling allot of people are scared to reply to this in fear of angering somebody with 6 votes, over 8 pms and only one person verbally showing their opinion i think its safe to say people would rather stay nameless and i'm sure comments such as "As i type i beleive there is 6 votes saying we dont stick to deadlines, and whats worse i could proberly name and shame them." & "Anyone who feels the site isint run properly can fook right off" will help to keep them silent.

Lots of people have experienced power trips from certain people in authority here and this policy of their decision is final is ludacris when the decisions being presented are astounding most people. Nobody is going to think less of u if u reverse certain decisions that were made in haste or out of pressure - we are all human but i understand u have to instill authority in mods and this is the easiest way to do it but its crippling members' faith in fair play.

although i do love to see:

[quote=ajb1982(HULL)]it doesnt make sense to stop something 1 minute before the hour and i dont think many would have thought that either[/quote]

ur right it doesnt but when its posted 21:59 hey who are we to question admin? Admins decision is final - I think milliseconds is a great idea tho Rolling Eyes

I understand u held off for as long as you could with the semis and i wasnt expecting be back on but is 2 hours not long enough to play potentially 3 games? let me see thats 30 minutes total...add in wait time, hey we will give the benefit and say a whole hour...still an hour to spare...yeh i think there shouldnt be a problem there

What about at 21.30 when the inter manager isnt here for the final...i know ur very reluctant to go back on any decision but surely it makes sense when the man city manager is even pming u to say the situation....nobody wants adefault win and the biggest cup final on the site is subjected to it because an admins decision is final and i guess pride cant change a thing.

Anybody who says this website isnt run well is blind but to say all this should be just ignored and is a rant over benzema is a little small minded. Personal gain is not the reason behind this, to make the site better and to instill a little confidence in members is the aim, if u cant see that that ur taking this far too personally.

U guys built a great site - there is plent of competition out there I'll say again this site is only successful because its updated well and there are a set of dedicated users. If one of those two things break down, the site breaks down and i'm sure u'll feel uve put way too much effort into striving for the best to let that happen.

The auction deadline is open to everyones own interpretation - but mayb thats where the problem is, inacurate information given to us which can be interpretated instead a difnitive statement much like deadlines and lack of communication on sacked managers and injury button presses (although blue seems to be posted this in the pressroom now)

The site is meant to be fun and it is, I'm not sure on ur aim from it as in fun or business but with that many hours put into it I'm guessing its both - u guys have built something great but if u looking to get better dont take my comments personally, read them, take it on board and move forward - dismissing it like its an atack and a lack of appreciation isn't very helpful to anyone - hence the lack of voices as many have said to me "its pointless....an admins decision is final" & "i'm not gonna moan os they wont change it now" which really align to I dont wanna piss admin off - well i'm a firm believer in saying it how it is, speaking ur mind and striving for the best - that upsets some people but i would rather that than not speak out at all
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 pm

As many people know already i hate these to and fro posts im guessing you like having the final word so after this you can post what you post and we will leave it there.

Its wierd how you say we've dont stick to deadlines and that its a big statment however ive yet to here one of these examples.

Of coarce im taking it personally and so will Bosic com'on would you not with quotes like this

"I just get the feeling u lack authority and conviction and I'm sorry to say a little backbone - I'm yet to see an admin take action on a matter and make a definitive decision - it seems to me an "admins decision is final" despite if that decision is wrong or not"

2 decisions didnt go your way and its turned into an episode of Eastenders

The site does have dedicated members, members who want to help and are constantly active however i feel this is beacuse the site is the best FREE SITE around. The reason you become a dedicated member is because you like the site no ?

The Buisness comment, not that i dont have a problem with people trying to run a site to start a business, but thats not our style. We done this because we where apart of a similar site as where a few others on here, it ended up closing not because of the members but the Admin/Mods.

This Left numerous Fifaheads with no real good site to join and instead having to play ranked matched where as soon as you 3-0 up they quit. We thought we run our own site the we would want a site run with transfers, expectaion levels, bank balances etc

Its all about competitive fun, and i have no probs with anyone speaking there mind.

Problem is a few members just jump on the band wagon and agree. Im guessing peoiple who have been fined or maybe had points deducted will agree with you. Im not too sure the point is as sad as it is we spend alot of time doing this.

To say i think you do a good job but and then ramble on for 4 paragraphs about how bad we are doesnt make any sense if you could privatly get an example or 2 from one of these countless people who pm you about deadline dates id be happy to here it. As we just never have 100% never went back on a deadline. We have however went back on decisions before when we felt the wrong decision was made so pride has nothing to to do with it. When i think ive made a mistake i'll hold my hands up.

Many members have posted there thoughts in the past and its never held against them. You've took it too far mate as i said you took 2 situatons you had and blew it out of proportion.

Trust me if you had built something like this and put so much time and effort into it for people to try and ick it apart im sure you wouldnt be happy.

Beleive it or not Me n Bosic actually have a life , he's at Uni studing and holding down a part time job, Me and my GF are engaged planning a date i have a morgage and a house to run as well as job plus we also both help out our local football team and our spare time we put into this.

We constantly update the Hompage with Dates and times for deadlines, stay up to all ours in the morning confirming transfers for people. We could leave it a few days not bother for a week to sort it out, but everyone loves the site and there are always guys on the chatbox talking away not just about Fifa360 but proper general batter.

I dont know what more we can do, i always reply to pms, may take a few days but i will reply answering any questions.

As i said at the top if you feel it nessesary you can post you final thought mate, although you might find it hard to believe i guarentee this will not be held against you. Your right you do speak your mind and i do like that the problem here is i just dont argee with your comments which is unusal.

I stand by both decisions that where made.

Keeno1984
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:43 am

Keeno1984 wrote:

Problem is a few members just jump on the band wagon and agree. Im guessing peoiple who have been fined or maybe had points deducted will agree with you. Im not too sure the point is as sad as it is we spend alot of time doing this.

Keeno1984

I feel concern on this part, so I just want to say that I don't see what fining or points deduction have to do with the whole situation, which is deadline not been respected. confused

Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:14 am

ave no problems with deadlines what so ever Razz am happy enough aa h8 having to wait but thats life and btw am not on tht band wagon a aint fussed a just enjoy the game from now on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 am

Right 1st of all I voted yes. but it was more to do with other deadlines, then match deadlines it was the various other ones eg: auctions etc..

I wasnt going to say anything, then thought about it and have decided not to say anything... excepet for this. drunken

this site is fantastic, its given me a crazy amount of enjoyment and good craic since I joined last october/november. The lads put in some amount of work and lets give credit where credit is due.

There will always be room for human error and we will all have to appreciate that when ur runnin such a site.

Ive had a few issues with deadlines and other stuff more so ,that I wont go into now cos they'll only open a whole can of worms, and at the end of the day after a good bit of thought, I am fully respectful of the admin and the fact that they have brought me into there gaming community and wish them all the best in the future and hope they continue to improve and run the site so well and if its where they want to go it expands and gets bigger.

There will always be issues and we will all have to help admin to work with them and make sure that over the next season or so.

on a closing note I hope admin dont take this up the wrong way but its best to say it than say nowt.

and at the end of the day ye know that

" I love ye guys" (in a totally non darren bent way of course)
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:43 am

Feel i have to say something here as due to the 2 legs being overruled i won the super cup. Now, honestly im not too happy about winning by default. Really spoilt the momment and cup imo. However i messaged keeno at around 9:30 asking him what was happening with DK and Crackpot and wether i was playing inter or not, and the fact he wasnt on. The reason i messaged keeno is cause they always abide by deadlines and if you dont meet them you will be punished. When my 360 was broken a while back i pmed keeno a few too many times to let him know the situation as i know deadlines mean a lot. Having been admin and once creater of 1v1 site b4 now i know how difficult it is to make decisions on deadlines and other serious matters.

Admins have banned soo many members over the past few seasons for example, tuggz, jbozie and that whole incident..the fact they were losing a bulk of members didnt worry them, the fact that they needed to go and the site could improve was the reason. This strictness i think has moved the site upwards and onwards, deadlines is no different. We all know the strictness in the chatbox, auctions, boosting etc so this wasnt going to be any different. We were emailed a tight schedule of dates in the newsletter, was fora reason.

I do really feel for DK, and i did feel a Chelsea v Man city final would have been a good decision as we were both there and crackpot wasnt but i think the strictness and not going back on the decision is even better and has got the site were it is now with so little hippups. If the site was so flimzy and admins were so giving it really wouldnt work with the huge base they have created. I know your arguement dk was the fact they havent met to deadlines in the past..but i cant remember once a time they havent tbh. Every week the fixtures are updated by the deadline given, the window opens and shuts when its meant too, the cup deadlines are always met and you quite often get messages through on xbox reminding you the date and if you can hurry and get it played from either bosic or keeno. I was a little confused by the job neogiating being done earlier then expected but i can honestly see the logic in it..look how many there is to get through,this didnt cause any problems cuz if u werent on they gave to time to reply as they new they were doing it earlier then expected. Although bigman had a problem as some of us know but that wasnt over deadline just the jobs he was offered.

I havent read through every paragraph above cuz il be here all day so i apoligise if ive contradicted anything u said. Thats me done, like i said though DK i do feel for you and how it went.

cheers
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 am

Blue Steal 07 (wigan) wrote:

and at the end of the day ye know that

" I love ye guys" (in a totally non darren bent way of course)

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:31 am

can i just add to what ive said, this is about the super cup decision; the deadline decision may have been right but the consequences were shocking and like i started off saying i didnt like the end product. Dk was on, and i was on. If dk hadnt of pmed keeno earlier with his internet problems he would have been on to play and inter wouldnt have so it seems it could have all gone fairly in the finals. If i was to play in the super cup semi final against inter and chelsea had reggina would we be here now like this? i think with inter not being on i would have gone through to final to play dk

The admin had to make the decision on the evidence they had and made a quick one before the deadline.I know u said keeno u stand by ur decisions, but for super cup If you can take the result back i for one would be happy to play the proper final we should have. We have a day inbetween the new forum can we not get the super cup played the way it should have been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fifa360 Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifa360 Deadlines   Fifa360 Deadlines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fifa360 Deadlines
Page 1 of 1