fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A Results Season 4

Go down 
+34
xI Keezo Ix
anthonyse4
Sando1980 (Genoa)
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
mendesno4
PuReTaLeNt1986 (man utd)
stu hmfc7
Live iMentor
Garner91
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
Bosic84
DublinAce33(Wolves)
iAguero x ( Siena )
SavageRack
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
xX CFC STEVE Xx ( lazio )
Lewis94
Rixy001
COLE UK
mikelfc12
I aleksnder I
c7azy pumpk1n
I34dTaleNT 86
zifunk
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
mark ro ballz
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Hudsonsirheshix
MaJiK I DuSt (lazio)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
CrackpotToaster
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
mentalmikey177
Keeno1984
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:51 pm

week 6

catania 5 napoli 1

xx cfc steve xx rixy001

goals

kitson x 2 cousin
zamora x 2
pogatez

mom kitson

gg mate gud luck
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:01 pm

xX CFC STEVE Xx (Catania) wrote:
week 6

catania 5 napoli 1

xx cfc steve xx rixy001

goals

kitson x 2 cousin
zamora x 2
pogatez

mom kitson

gg mate gud luck

well played mate, good luck for rest of season especially if you continue playing like that!!
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
SavageRack
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
SavageRack

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:37 am

Week 2

(SavageRack) Udinese 0 - 1 Sampdoria(aptex 14)

Scorer(s): palladino

Great game of footie from both teams! Sampdoria got the winner in the 88min leaving the Udinese manager cursing his sides missed opportunities with geovanni's freekick particularly making him annoyed.

Udinese boss had this to say:

It's obvious for everyone to see we need points on the board quick but im confident after this performance we'll turn things around. We've another tough game against aptex over the weekend(Uefa Cup) so if he's not on top of his game Di michele will pounce you can be sure of that lol!

Good game mate! All the best for the season! bring on the Uefa cup!!!
Back to top Go down
iAguero x ( Siena )
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
iAguero x ( Siena )

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: lazio vs reggina   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:30 am

lazio [EK RAPID] 5-0 [COLE UK] reggina

lazio scorers

chevanton 12th minute
capel 18th minute
chevanton 26th minute
chevanton 80th minute
kapo 90th minute

my very first league game with lazio and it was one to remember as i took the lead and just didnt look to lose it and chevanton is now lazio's top goal scorer with a wonderful hatrick.

gg m8 gl with rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:57 am

Week 7

(HAMO69)AC Milan 3-0 Palermo(I34dTaleNT 86)

53' Ronaldinho
83' W.Rooney
88' Ronaldinho

Match Summary:I personally thought this was gonna be a cracker but it was terrible for palermo.It's a disgrace playing 5 at the back with 1 cdm,I hate that and he got what he deserved.Ronaldinho got 2 great goals with rooney adding also.Milan dominated with 55% possession 8 shot's on target to Palermo's 1 and all round domination.
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:01 pm

-HAMO69(AC Milan) wrote:
Week 7

(HAMO69)AC Milan 3-0 Palermo(I34dTaleNT 86)

53' Ronaldinho
83' W.Rooney
88' Ronaldinho

Match Summary:I personally thought this was gonna be a cracker but it was terrible for palermo.It's a disgrace playing 5 at the back with 1 cdm,I hate that and he got what he deserved.Ronaldinho got 2 great goals with rooney adding also.Milan dominated with 55% possession 8 shot's on target to Palermo's 1 and all round domination.

tactics are tactics they changed in 2nd half thats y u got yer goals.
ROONEY = joke in this game he can push senna and carragher out the way at same time lol
and a see you were quick to report this game but not yer draw way cagliari which was 0-0
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:00 pm

AC Milan 0 - 0 Cagliari

Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:42 am

ronaldihno
uche
carzola

should still have 4 games injuries as they played against me Wink
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:47 am

I34dTaleNT 86 wrote:
ronaldihno
uche
carzola

yes this is true.......the injuries were put on squads earlier in the day yesterday afternoon because me and chronic were discussing every1s injuries and this was about 3pm to 4pm yesterday which means he had the injuires well before he played this game.....so hamo has played injured players defo
Back to top Go down
DublinAce33(Wolves)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
DublinAce33(Wolves)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Week 3 Torino vs Lecce   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:55 am

Week 3
Torino(DublinAce33) 0 - 3 Lecce(SoggyMcGrath92)

Tribocchi- 24'
Tribocchi- 43'
Boa Morte- 82'

MOM- Diamoutene DEF
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:58 am

SavageRack wrote:
Week 2

(SavageRack) Udinese 0 - 1 Sampdoria(aptex 14)

Scorer(s): palladino

Great game of footie from both teams! Sampdoria got the winner in the 88min leaving the Udinese manager cursing his sides missed opportunities with geovanni's freekick particularly making him annoyed.

Udinese boss had this to say:

It's obvious for everyone to see we need points on the board quick but im confident after this performance we'll turn things around. We've another tough game against aptex over the weekend(Uefa Cup) so if he's not on top of his game Di michele will pounce you can be sure of that lol!

Good game mate! All the best for the season! bring on the Uefa cup!!!

LOL, best of luck for the season(sorry for late reply).
Back to top Go down
COLE UK
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Napoli (Rixy001) 0-1 Reggina (COLE UK)   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Game Week 5

Napoli (Rixy001) 0-1 Reggina (COLE UK)

Goal Scorer = D Wellbeck

Two attacking teams (despite scoreline) cancelled out by two good defensive performances.

Good game and good luck for rest of season.

Last edited by COLE UK on Sat May 23, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SavageRack
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
SavageRack

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Week 8

(SavageRack) Udinese 1 - 0 Torino (DublinAce33)

Scorer(s):

Mauri

MoM: W Palacios

Udinese won a hard fought contest at the Stadio Friuli thanks to a goal from Mauri in 9th minute of the first half. Udinese thought the game was going to be a strole from there on in but Torino dug in deep and dragged themselves gradually into the game forcing two great saves out of the Udinese goal keeper before half time. In the 2nd half Palacios grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck putting in a devestating display in midfield in to ensure chances were limited for Torino and give SavageRack is first win in three attempts with his new team.

Udinese Manager had this to say after the game:

"I don't think theres a bad manager in this league and so it's very important u bring your A game with you at all times. I had one too many last night(lol) but just managed to keep myself together to bring the team home so im thrilled with this result. Hopefully we can get a few more wins under our belt and be were Udinese should be."
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:06 pm

AC Milan 0 - 0 Cagliari

Match Summary:Shocking play by milan,great defence from cagliari good result!
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:22 am

Genova 1 - 5 Bologna

valenia scored 2

he quit at the end so i could not see man of the match or the rest of the goal scorers
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:59 am

Week 3

Juventus 1-0 Udinese
Scorers
Bojan

Man of the Match P.Accardi 10

A win is a win thats all im going to say

gg savagerack
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:15 am

adie2good (Fiorentina) wrote:
I34dTaleNT 86 wrote:
ronaldihno
uche
carzola

yes this is true.......the injuries were put on squads earlier in the day yesterday afternoon because me and chronic were discussing every1s injuries and this was about 3pm to 4pm yesterday which means he had the injuires well before he played this game.....so hamo has played injured players defo

The injury button was pressed by myself at around 8pm. The AC Milan v Palermo had already been played before the injury button was pressed so Ronaldinho, Carzola and Uche were all fit at the time the match was played.

I34dTaleNT 86 knew this as I came into chatbox to inform everyone, and he said something along the lines of "damn...I should have waited before I played AC Milan"

This matter is not closed.
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
SavageRack
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
SavageRack

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Week 3

(BigManOnCampus0)Juventus 1-0 Udinese(SavageRack)

Scorers:

Bojan

Man of the Match P.Accardi 10

One of those game where nothing will go right for ya. Juve played well and bad substitutions on my part didn't help matters! All the best mate, well played!
Back to top Go down
SavageRack
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
SavageRack

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Week 7

(Rixy001)Napoli 2 - 3 Udinese(SavageRack)

Scorer(s):

Cousin x2

Geovanni, Mauri x2

Two early goals by Udinese played a big part in obtaining the three points today. Napoli burst into life after conceding two goals early on and deservedly got level in the 2nd half. Udinese looked liked conceding a 3rd but somehow got their noses in front again and held out.....just! to get the 3 points!

Well played mate! If u were a bit more clinical that game was urs!(16 shots to my 6 says all u need to know)
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:46 pm

SavageRack wrote:
Week 7

(Rixy001)Napoli 2 - 3 Udinese(SavageRack)

Scorer(s):

Cousin x2

Geovanni, Mauri x2

Two early goals by Udinese played a big part in obtaining the three points today. Napoli burst into life after conceding two goals early on and deservedly got level in the 2nd half. Udinese looked liked conceding a 3rd but somehow got their noses in front again and held out.....just! to get the 3 points!

Well played mate! If u were a bit more clinical that game was urs!(16 shots to my 6 says all u need to know)

Well played mate, totally outplayed me in the beginning which lead to 2 goals being conceded. Thought the comeback was great and found that we both had chances to extend the scorelines further but you was clinical enough to get the 3rd (was cursing at the screen at the rebound off the defender but hey thats fifa for ya). Thought was a great game played by both.

Best of luck for the season fella
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Week 4

Chievo (litwinski) vs Napoli (Rixy001)

Chievo 0 - 1 Napoli

Scorer - Cousin (Penalty)

MOM - Motta

Napoli did enough today to turn their recent run of 3 defeats come to an end in a very cagey affair that was settled by a first half penalty.

This was a close and cagey game to start off with, with Chievo having a good early chance but the penalty helped to settle the nerves of the napoli players who managed to defend chievo's counters with great confidence and counter themselves with some quick movements. Great result for Napoli and chievo can take some positives from this match as they played well themselves

Best of luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:30 am

Bosic84 wrote:
adie2good (Fiorentina) wrote:
I34dTaleNT 86 wrote:
ronaldihno
uche
carzola

The injury button was pressed by myself at around 8pm. The AC Milan v Palermo had already been played before the injury button was pressed so Ronaldinho, Carzola and Uche were all fit at the time the match was played.

I34dTaleNT 86 knew this as I came into chatbox to inform everyone, and he said something along the lines of "damn...I should have waited before I played AC Milan"

This matter is not closed.

but there was many people that day in chat earlier in the day discussing the injuries we all had.....cos i got an injury to alfonso alves too and then all the lads were shocked to see 4 injuries to ac milan ... this was roughly late afternoon that day.....cos i stressed to everyone in chatbox "Lads injuries have been added" and from this point everyone was checking every1s teams......im positive you can go back to that day and check the archive chatbox and see what time we all started discussing the injuries and what time people like chronicwombat,me,kings of jason and thats only 3 of us that were all sat discussing injuries that had been applied in the afternoon......so there seems to be some confusion here as to why we all saw ALL the injuries to every1s players in the afternoon.

but as i said im only confused thats all.....but think you guys need to defo read the archive for that day you put injuries on to the teams then you can get a 100% accurate time we all saw the injuries and spoke about them for about an hour in chat...... im only trying to help the admins out here with sorting this out and the archives will defo help you guys out ...... cos somethings gone wrong that day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Results Season 4   Serie A Results Season 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serie A Results Season 4
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next