fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Let the Games Begin Empty
PostSubject: Let the Games Begin   Let the Games Begin Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Almost there Season 4 is upon us

Squads
The Deadline for the transfer window will close at 18:59(uk) today and there are still 4 teams with insufitant squad numbers the teams are as follows.

Juventus 16
Hull City 16
Everton 17
AC Milan 17

Remember 18 players minimum excludind loans in and out. If it is not rectified then Pts deduction, fine or even being sacked will be used as punishment, again i urge these 4 teams to buy someone, like i said previously dont care if its a few free transfers just get it sorted.

Injuries

Also although the injuries where previously explained, we have decided to alter the process. Instead of (Clicking the Button), at the same regular intervals throughout the season.
We will now Randomly click it at different times throughout the season. Not specifing when it will be clicked

This way no-one can manipulate the system, as if you hold off playing games due to injury theres a chance you may have another player injured and be worst off than you where.

Fixtures
On that note as some of you may have noticed we have decided only to show the fixtures which you can play up to instead of all 19 fixtures, again purley down to the Injury situation, if you dont know who your playing it prevents you from holding off playing games.

Super Cup
The draw has been made for the 1st Round Quali for the Super Cup, you can play your game as of now, however if you play your game before the window closes you must play with your correct squad no future transfers etc
(Just to confirm a complete transfer means Admin Confirms not that yourself and other Manager have) Deadline is Wed.

Incase no-one noticed last year, zero tollerance with the Super Cup, if you cant get your Opponent pm your League Mod, If you dont and game isint played your in danger of going out.

Couple of things (General Chat)
Seems the new squad pages have went down well.
Now regarding Trades.
Bosic and I along with the other Mods have spoke about this in great length, however some of the solutions on general chat arent going to help.
Now we are going to cap trades problem is its too hard to mintain manually, the new forum "which i keep going on about" will mean we can cap trades however thats not a solution and heres why.

Lets use Myself and Bosic as an example

Say we want to trade A Ibagaza(Sevilla) for Altidore(Blackpool), however ive used up all my trades. Whats to stop us just Selling each player for 10mil to each other, its still technically a trade.

Moneys
We are still working on Ways to Help the Smaller Teams and we have an idea which will be implemented for the end of this season. Not Fully agreed with %'es etc but more will follow in the next few weeks.

Anyways thats the Update

Good Luck with Your Season Guys

Fifa360 Admin

Last edited by Keeno1984 on Sun May 10, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin   Let the Games Begin Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:04 am

Ok the Loans where deleted accidently

Now ive tried to recover as many as i can, however people still refuse to follow the Example

Player to Team A from Team B (Half/Full Season Loan) for Price

im not clicking in and out of every transfer to find them

PM me immediatley if you loan deals have disappeared

Simply Send me the link and il make sure its done immedatley
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin   Let the Games Begin Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:18 am

Hey just a quick question, if you have a player out on loan does he actually count toward your 18? Since he's your player.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin   Let the Games Begin Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:06 am

Stoned Panda UK wrote:
Hey just a quick question, if you have a player out on loan does he actually count toward your 18? Since he's your player.

No he doesnt count if you read the above post it does mention it.

also explained when it was 1st brought up

https://fifa360.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f20/season-4-t2297.htm
Back to top Go down
CrackpotToaster
Professional
Professional
CrackpotToaster

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin   Let the Games Begin Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:23 am

just quick question....

are we still going to do 10v10 tournament?

it is a great idea....if so when?
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin   Let the Games Begin Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:27 am

CrackpotToaster wrote:
just quick question....

are we still going to do 10v10 tournament?

it is a great idea....if so when?

Try and get that going at the end of season 4 m8, ran out of time and think the general consensus on the site was to start season 4 asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin   Let the Games Begin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin
Page 1 of 1