fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Cup Results Season 4

Go down 
+47
Live iMentor
chronicwombat
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Keeno1684
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
BornGhostFreak - Reds
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
adie2good (Fiorentina)
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Coltomlive
PuReTaLeNt1986 (man utd)
CrackpotToaster
I aleksnder I
mark ro ballz
iAguero x ( Siena )
I34dTaleNT 86
Kenny070989
sparks
HENDAS1980-Valencia
mikelfc12
KeanoMUFC
bigcam2k8
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
douty92 (sunderland)
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
SavageRack
Brusiar *Udinese*
xX CFC STEVE Xx ( lazio )
Jeffy D EFC
c7azy pumpk1n
oo AJ mufc oo
Stoned Panda UK
Rixy001
IIII J4MES IIII
plebbles
itchibawz
hammerhall03
Bosic84
IXI SM1TH IXI
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
adamjwally
Keeno1984
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:22 am

Quarter Final

Atletico Madrid 3 - 4 Chelsea (A.E.T)

Carew x3

Drogba x2
Henry x2

GG pal.

A bit gutted as i thought i could sneak a result here but blaps and Chelsea just too strong.
No weak areas in his team to expoit and uses Drogba very well, although his first goal was softest i have concieded all season, a shot from 25 yards that bounced in front of vds and seemed to skip over him.

But at the end of the day there's no shame in losing to the most succesfull manager on here.

GL in semis.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:43 am

Coltomlive wrote:
Quarter Final

Atletico Madrid 3 - 4 Chelsea (A.E.T)

Carew x3

Drogba x2
Henry x2

GG pal.

A bit gutted as i thought i could sneak a result here but blaps and Chelsea just too strong.
No weak areas in his team to expoit and uses Drogba very well, although his first goal was softest i have concieded all season, a shot from 25 yards that bounced in front of vds and seemed to skip over him.

But at the end of the day there's no shame in losing to the most succesfull manager on here.

GL in semis.

Great game mate, worthy of a final really. First 90 mins was the drogba and carew show - have to say very similar players bullying the defence and know where the goal is. Carew looks a great part of athletico and he punished terry and co like they wernt even there

very unlucky not to get a result - was a very even game back and forth but panalties would have been horrible Razz
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:13 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:21 am

SEMI FINAL

Leg 1

(Macleanie PAFC) Man City 1 - 1 Villarreal (chronicwombat)

Scorers:
R. Van Nistelrooy
Iniesta

Leg 2

Villarreal
3 - 4 Man City

Scorers:
D. Trezeguet 4'
D. Trezeguet 27'

R. Van Nistelrooy 45'
C. Tevez 54'
C. Tevez 61'

C. Doni 69'
R. Van Nistelrooy 78'

MOTM: C. Tevez

Was a really good couple of games especially the 2nd leg where Villarreal came back into it from 4-1 down to give Man City a bit of a scare. In the end though it was a good performance from the Blues and they deserve their place in the final.

gg's m8 im behind u all the way now Razz
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 am

SEMI FINAL!

1st Leg

(mac) Man city 1-1 Villareal (chron)

Van nisterooy
Iniesta*

Chronic took the lead in this game and was very tight as nerves were high from both managers. Most of the action was in the middle of the park due to this, there was some nice football but i was a little disappointed not to grab a goal at the end to match chrons advantage of the away goal. An awesome hit from tevez was tipped onto the bar.I knew i needed to go into the 2nd leg scoring as many away goals as i cud!

2nd Leg

(chron) Villareal 3-4 Man city (mac)

?? sorry but i have no idea of the scorers, i clicked out at the end and forgot them due to the tension lol i think ruud scored another, and trez and tevez defo scored, but not surre how many each

Man city took an early 2-0 lead in this game with chron scoring a goal just before Half time. Then the second half was one of the best halves of fifa ive ever played! I remember being 4-1 up in like the 66th min knowing he'd have to score 4 goals to win the match because of the away goals. Yeah i thought it wasnt going to happen, then a sea of yellow plowed forward and i was shitting myself as they flew in. I managed to hold on at the end and seal a place in the final. Ruud van nisterooys vollet from the chip ball was brilliant and think stole limelight from tevezs strike that went in off the underside of the bar.

2 great games chron, cheers for the good sportsmanship and i really hope we meet again soon. This felt like a final and im sure nexttime we do meet it will officially be one. Well done for your season in la liga so far and good luck with your two remaining games.

Man city through to their 2nd final this season geek
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 4   Super Cup Results Season 4 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Cup Results Season 4
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8