fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for a Premiership Job In Here

Go down 
+48
itz pulham
pulse
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
ashleyboyo69
IXI SM1TH IXI
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
NinJa SkiLLzZ x
Jeffy D EFC
BornGhostFreak - Reds
douty92 (sunderland)
anthonyse4
pkdeath91
I aleksnder I
cruiseraymond19
JamieReed24
haylock23 (bolton)
carlosnorthos
DanielDB9
Rixy001
x iC R A Z Y x
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Cameron
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
shieldsy2008 (Bolton)
samgcalver
Xx SdD xX
hammerhall03
Singalong Bassong
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
GazzaArr94
I J05H I 2009 I
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
mendesno4
Jckiller1995(Palace)
DublinAce33(Wolves)
frankenzomb
mikelfc12
I Warman I
BRITISH FOX (NAPOLI)
plebbles
Bosic84
ryanpcwells
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
x V3T3RAN v8(Valladolid)
KeanoMUFC
oo AJ mufc oo
samuel526(udinese)
Keeno1984
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x V3T3RAN v8(Valladolid)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
x V3T3RAN v8(Valladolid)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:33 am

Gamertag:x V3T3RAN v8
Team applying for:Bolton
Reason:I would like a chance to manage Bolton they are a very good team with a solid defence and are quite pacy, i'm not saying i'm the best manager that can get them to europe and win like everyone else says,i will try my best to make them a even stronger team thanks for taking the time to read my application-
V3T3RAN
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:36 am

x V3T3RAN v8 GT wrote:
Gamertag:x V3T3RAN v8
Team applying for:Bolton
Reason:I would like a chance to manage Bolton they are a very good team with a solid defence and are quite pacy, i'm not saying i'm the best manager that can get them to europe and win like everyone else says,i will try my best to make them a even stronger team thanks for taking the time to read my application-
V3T3RAN

I can tell you now m8, you wont be getting any prem jobs, you've had numerous chances and always let us down try other leagues if you want but defo not getting in the prem
Back to top Go down
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:14 am

i understand you said i cant reply to topics in this forum but im stuck then how to apply for a job...sorry
so anyway...
gamertag: ashleyboyo69
application: im really just in need for any job but preferably the vacancy at bolton...ive also managed utd but i know i wont be getting them....also west ham perhaps or a similar club
reason: im quite a good player on fifa and currently have a 18 game win streak online with a variety of teams so i think i would be a good manager on this site and would go over my expectations at the majority of clubs
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 pm

ashleyboyo69 is the new manager of Sheff Utd
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Sheff Utd squad simply goto the Premiership table via the homepage and click on Sheff Utd

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Sheff Utd managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Sheff Utd squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Sheff Utd squad.

Once
you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My
Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your
club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other
managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players
also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total
amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance
per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your
team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will
result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season,
however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might
just want you to manage them next year!

Good luck.

And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 pm

The Sheff Utd Board have confirmed that they expect ashleyboyo69 to Battle bravley against relegation.

They have assured ashleyboyo69 that even if they are to be relegated from the Prem this season that ashleyboyo69 is the man to bring them back up next season.
Back to top Go down
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Gamertag - WelshRees1989
Team Applying For - Newcastle

Reason - I Feel Ive Had Enough Of A Break To Finaly Get Back Into This Ive Missed The Site Tbh.... I Felt Last Time I Was Newcastle Boss I Did Well.. But Resigned When People Started To Boost Stats But That Was Back In Season 2...... TOOON ARMY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:21 am

Newcastle have appointed WelshRees as new caretaker manager.

The board have confirmed that he will remain in charge until the end of the season.

This is a chance for you to attract some good offers at the end of the season

You've been here before mate you know the drill check Newcastle in and outs and ajust team, watch out for injuries as well Wink

Newcastle are way behind of games can you please play games asap mate

cheers and gd luck
Back to top Go down
pulse
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:51 am

team Applying For: Newcastle

Hi i am applying for the vacant Newcastle job. I want to take them into a good solid mid-table finish. I see newcastle as a perfect team to begin a career and build a reputation.

Thank you,

my gamerag is thrillingpulse

Back to top Go down
itz pulham
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:17 am

clown clown clown clown

hi id like to apply for theme watford job as i dont have a club and i would do well for them and keep them in the premiership

gametag itz pulham

thanks
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:21 am

itz pulham wrote:
clown clown clown clown

hi id like to apply for theme watford job as i dont have a club and i would do well for them and keep them in the premiership

gametag itz pulham

thanks

m8 what do you want ?

u keep aplying for jobs but u was sacked at Atalanta and Coventry because u didn't play your league games i think u only played 2 games for the whole season till now :S
Back to top Go down
haylock23 (bolton)
Amatuer
Amatuer
haylock23 (bolton)

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 am

Current team : Numancia
Team apllying for : Bolton

I would like to apply for the Bolton job because i feel it is a step up from the numancia. I feel i have done really well for Numancia taking them to mid table safety and i always play my games on time.
Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 am

haylock233 has been appointed new manager of Bolton

can u try and get your games in asap cheers m8
Back to top Go down
II Big LovE x
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
II Big LovE x

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: bolton job   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:56 am

i want to apply 4 the bolton job

Gamertag= II Big LovE x

i want to apply 4 the bolton job cause i am new to the site and i think thats a perfect place to start out
Back to top Go down
II Big LovE x
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
II Big LovE x

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: apply for watford job   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:11 am

i want to apply for the watford job

Gamertag= II Big LovEx

i want to apply for the watford cause im new to the site and love to manage watford i did 5 seasons with them on management mode
Back to top Go down
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:12 pm

i would like to apply for the arsenal job for the new season.

my reason is that ive proven myself by getting sheffield utd out of relegation and they looked completely doomed tbh before i went there and played all my games asap...also arsenal seem to have been ammended -25points (dare i ask y?) and i no if i was to go to a team with better players i would lead them to a top 3 finish for sure and possibly bring home 1 of the cups
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:28 pm

ashleyboyo69 wrote:

my reason is that ive proven myself by getting sheffield utd out of relegation and they looked completely doomed tbh before i went there and played all my games asap...also arsenal seem to have been ammended -25points (dare i ask y?) and i no if i was to go to a team with better players i would lead them to a top 3 finish for sure and possibly bring home 1 of the cups

admin will send u a message with job offers at end / start of new season and u pick from them and also diego might not be sacked as hes in champs cup final and meet his expecations i think
Back to top Go down
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 pm

o ok then just curious cheers anyway i just want to leave sheff utd really to another prem team lol
Back to top Go down
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 pm

o and also...how do u do that...put my message in a white box on your message?
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 pm

ashleyboyo69 wrote:
o and also...how do u do that...put my message in a white box on your message?

np well just wait for your offers u might get a prem team or others no 1 knows yet

and u click quote m8
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 pm

ashleyboyo69 wrote:

Thats quite a bold statement.

There are a good few teams in the prem with very good managers and good squads to say that you are going to finish ahead of them is very presumptuous.

And to apply for someones job while they still hold onto it is not very good at all pal
Back to top Go down
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Coltomlive wrote:
ashleyboyo69 wrote:

There are a good few teams in the prem with very good managers and good squads to say that you are going to finish ahead of them is very presumptuous.

And to apply for someones job while they still hold onto it is not very good at all pal

dont bite my head off mate isaid i was only curious...he could have done something wrong 2 be ammended 25points i dont no so i thought i could take this opportunity to apply for a better job...it looks like hes done nothing wrong i see and will probably be keeping his job after all and i apologise 2 him (if he even cares about this..) but it wasnt as though as was trying 2 force him out especially when im only a 1star player but sheffield from 19th 2 13th and i only got the role less than a week ago...but i agree there are other really good managers to and i no im far from the best and tons of others always say "oo i cud win the prem easy with utd" and i only said was sure 2 come in the top 3 2 bolster my statement christ...
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm

ashleyboyo69 wrote:
Coltomlive wrote:
ashleyboyo69 wrote:

dont bite my head off mate isaid i was only curious...he could have done something wrong 2 be ammended 25points i dont no so i thought i could take this opportunity to apply for a better job...it looks like hes done nothing wrong i see and will probably be keeping his job after all and i apologise 2 him (if he even cares about this..) but it wasnt as though as was trying 2 force him out especially when im only a 1star player but sheffield from 19th 2 13th and i only got the role less than a week ago...but i agree there are other really good managers to and i no im far from the best and tons of others always say "oo i cud win the prem easy with utd" and i only said was sure 2 come in the top 3 2 bolster my statement christ...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 am

ashleyboyo69 wrote:
Coltomlive wrote:
ashleyboyo69 wrote:

i don't think u make a chance for the Arsenal job if he is gonna get sacked
1. there are alot more managers who have done better then you
2. you only played a couple of games for sheff united
3. think if u get a step higher up u will ofered clubs like as example bolton-genoa-espanyol

Last edited by rrsvdm ( Birmingham ) on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 am

ive actually played 10 but fair enough i havent made it 4 the arsenal job but...I WAS ONLY CURIOUS..curiosity killed the cat in this 1
Back to top Go down
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
xPH3N0M3N4Lx (Juventus)

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 am

rrsvdm ( Birmingham ) wrote:

i don't think u make a chance for the Arsenal job if he is gonna get sacked
1. there are alot more managers who have done better then you
2. you only played a couple of games for sheff united
3. think if u get a step higher up u will ofered clubs like as example bolton-genoa-espanyol

This, and also, it would probably be offered out than being applied for, so I wouldn't bother anyways until you get a job offer via PM.

Also, I like how you included Genoa in there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Premiership Job In Here   Apply for a Premiership Job In Here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for a Premiership Job In Here
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next