fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playoffs Semi Final

Go down 
+3
I34dTaleNT 86
IXI SM1TH IXI
ajb1982(HULL)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Playoffs Semi Final Empty
PostSubject: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

This is the fixtures for the championship playoffs, semi finals then a final. In the semi's away goals will not count, in the result of a game ending with the scores level on aggregate the match will go straight to extra time then penalties.

DEADLINE FOR ALL GAMES ARE THE 3rd OF MAY

Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town (leg 1)

Ipswich Town v Notingham Forest (leg 2)

Sheffield Utd v Coventry City (leg 1)

Coventry City v Sheffield Utd (leg 2)

Winners will play each other in the final with the winner of this joining english footballs elite.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:20 am

do we post results here or in champ results?
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:37 am

a think it would be champs results but post in both saves the hassel Wink
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:33 am

Playoff Semi Final - First Leg

Sheffield United vs Coventry

Only two points separated them in the league which hinted the possibility of a tight game. Coventry’s goalkeeper who has been on sensational form was not handed the armband for this game, Ballestieros lead the visitors out like he has all season.

The game kicked off and Coventry had the first chance, Jonathan put in a cross to the back post but the un-marked Spinesi couldn't convert. Sheffield United were the dominant team in the first half and the home fans were soon on their feet, Beattie’s effort from outside the box came back into play off the bar and hit my defender to put Coventry 1 - 0 down. Pieri should have done better and cleared the ball but seemed to get caught sleeping.

Eastwood broke clear of the defence in the second half and his chip almost beat Hilario who got finger tips to the ball, Spinesi hit the post on the follow up which he really should have scored. The second half was all Coventry up until Sheffield United scored a second; a well worked corner resulted in Beattie converting his second of the game. Again replays showed Pieri was at fault, he didn't clear the ball instead the kicked the post. Late into the second half things were going from bad to worse, Ballestieros was sent off for a second yellow for a late lunge which was a quite harsh decision. Sheffield United took full advantage and substitute Gary Speed made it 3-0 with a great finish. And in the 90th minute Webber added insult to injury, again the gap Ballestieros had left condemned Coventry to further misery and Webber finished in style.

FINAL SCORE; Sheffield United 4 - 0 Coventry

Good game mate, you really punished my errors, best of luck to the two finalists.

Scorers -

Sheffield United - Beattie x 2, Speed and Webber
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:35 am

Right, myself and IXI SM1TH IXI played the first leg of our semi final but when it was my turn to host we couldn't connect. He then hosted and I tried to join him, and again it didn't work. We both reset our routers but yet again we couldn't connect... Is it possible to put him through to the final? I just want everything finished as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:04 am

Sheff Utd are in the Final if the other 2 teams havent played or msgd me in time Sheff Utd will go up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:06 am

keeno supermonkey was on yesterday, Apparently he won the away leg 4 - 2
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Forest won their semi final game and beat me in the final... he will be reporting later on Smile
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:54 pm

*******SHEFFIELD UTD HAVE BEEN PROMOTED TO THE PREMIERSHIP******
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Didnt Nottm forest win?
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:31 pm

all sorts of dodgyness going on
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Forest beat me in the final... i hate to say it being a derby fan but they won Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
sparks

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: playoff final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:04 am

nottingham forest 3-2 sheffield utd

dica-1
beattie-1
earnshaw-2
phillips-1
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:44 am

*** SHEF UNITED IS PROMOTED END OF STORY ! ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Semi Final   Playoffs Semi Final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playoffs Semi Final
Page 1 of 1