fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Board Reply's

Go down 
+3
I34dTaleNT 86
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Keeno1984
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Board Reply's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Dear Birmingham board

i feel very happy in Birmingham also in the club and the team
i bought some strong players like Felipe Melo and Denis as example
i still feel my job isn't done jet at Birmingham i wanna win some prizes in the premier league and with this strong team i build up i feel i can do it cause i only lost 1 game in the championship and some draws what was just shocking if you saw the whole game that i should have won it
so i wanna say to the board that i will stay at Birmingham even if i offered teams like AC Milan or Real Madrid

Cheers,

Randy

DEAR RANDY

WELL WHAT CAN WE SAY A VERY GOOD AND SUCCESFULL SEASON THAT HAS PUT BIRMINGHAM ON THE MAP AND INTO THE PREM SOME OF YOUR SIGNINGS WERE VERY GOOD AND SHREWD G DENIS AND THE ADDITION OF ALTIDORE WE BELIEVE WERE INSTRUMENTAL IN YOUR SUCCES PLUS A VERY STRONG DEFENCE

AT BIRMINGHAM WE BELIEVE IN LOYALTY AND REALLY THINK WITH YOURSELF IN CHARGE NEXT YEAR COULD REALLY SHOCK A LOT OF THE "BIG BOYS" IN THE PREM

WE CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR SUCCESS AND HOPE YOU CAN LEAD US INTO THE PREM

THANKS

MR CHAIRMAN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Dear Charlton board,

It's been a pleasure working as the Charlton manager and we have probably over achieved looking at the quality of the other teams in the division.
I improved the defence massively over last season with the signings of Butt, Aronica & Contini. Then during the half season window knowing the defence was sorted I loaned Harewood for some extra strength upfront which scared opponents but unfortunatly he couldn't finish his dinner!
I will consider other job offers but it's likely I will continue to do my job at Charlton for many more seasons.

Best regards,

Rich

DEAR RICH

MYSELF AND THE CHARLTON BOARD DISCUSSED YOUR PERFORMANCE AT LENGTH YESTERDAY WE ARE DELIGHTED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE GENERALLY TO BE IN A TOUGH DIVISION WITH TEAMS LIKE EVERTON BRUM AND DERBY WE FEEL CHARLTON HAVE MORE THAN HELD THERE OWN

ONE VERY PLEASING ASPECT IS OUR DEFENSIVE RECORD TO CONCEDE ONLY 11 GOALS IN THE LEAGUE IS A MARVELLOUS ACHIEVEMENT WE FEEL YOUR AN UP AND COMING MANAGR WHO WILL DO WELL AND WE WOULD LIKE IT TO BE WITH CHARLTON/BUT MAY UNDERSTAND POSSIBLE INTEREST FROM OTHER CLUBS THOUGH WE BELIEVE LOYALTY IS A 2 WAY THING AND THINK YOU COULD REALLY BLOSSOM HERE

GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS WERE ROOTING FOR YOU

THANKS

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Dear Torino board

i have really enjoyed my short spell at and torino and i meet my expectations also being the only team to defeat ac milan.
i didnt do much with the team as it was strong enough to finish the season but i introduced two major player and they were the signing of santi carzola and the loan of mcfadden and they both contributed in the season to get torino were they are.
i will consider resigning for torino but i would like to look elsewhere

thx

jordan

DEAR MENDES

THE BOARD ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE AS MANAGER WE FEEL THE TORINO SQUAD IS NOT PACKED WITH HOUSEHOLD NAMES BU YOU HAVE DONE WELL AND CONSOLIDATED OUR POSITION WITHIN SERIA A

THE DEFEAT OF AC MEEEEELAN WILL LIVE LONG IN THE MEMORY OF TORINO FANS THAT WONT EVER BE TAKEN AWAY

I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO RESIGN THOUGH LEAVE ON A HIGH NOTE THE RIGHT WAY WHY SPOIL YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MYSELF AND FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS PLUS FANS AND PLAYERS

WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK BUT WOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR YOU TO FULFILL YOUR AMBITION

THANKS

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:20 pm

another year with a trophy and i continue making history as barcelona's most successful manager

the league this year was probably the toughest its ever been but barcelona held tough and finished top

we became allot less dependent on one player as we have been critisised before with goals coming thick and fast from all the front 3

quite dissapointed with our cup performances but really got beaten by teams at their peak in form

ath madrid with a stunning display and real madrid who killed us when we made mistakes

but progress is being made with skillful veteran francesco totti being brought in to play that killer pass that slices defences

not dissapointed at all with our team scoring less goals this season as we have conceded less

sad to see philip lahm leave but his efforts this season helped us with the defensive record

im sure the board is happy as i am for another silver season

DEAR MARK

TO RETAIN THE TITLE IS A MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT SOMETHING WE ARE PROUD OF YOU FOR ACHIEVIN THE LEAGUE WAS TOUGHER THIS YEAR WITH MORE COMPETITION FROM OTHER SIDES LIKE REAL VILLEREAL AND ATHLETICO

THE FOOTBALL PLAYED AT TIMES HAS BEEN GREAT AND WE ALSO FEEL DEFENSIVELY AS A COLLECTIVE UNIT WE HAVE IMPROVED

THE CUPS RUNS WERE A LITTLE DISAPOINTING........BUT FOR A MANAGER WHO HAS ACHIEVED WHAT YOU HAVE THE BOARD CANNOT COMPLAIN

ONE FINAL MATTER IF PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT SEASON 3 USE OF RONALDO THEN IT IS THERE PROBLEM NOT YOURS AND NOT MINE SO IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO USE HIM WHICHEVER WAY YOU WANT THEN DO IT.....................WERE BARCELONA AND WE WIN AT ALL COSTS

WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO LEAD US INTO A HATTRICK OF LEAGUE TITLES

THANKS

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 pm

As the new Real Betis manager I am thoroughly disappointed with my first 8 games in charge. I realise I still have 1 game left and I am confident of a result.

I fear for my job because of my poor league performance, but I feel a lack of strong players were my main weakness. To counter this I have already made a host of successful enquiries about players who would bring not only strength but some invaluble experience to the club.

I am certain that moving into next season I can turn this form around and with the new signings I have set up possibly even challenge for a european place.

Along with bringing new faces in I intend to let a few players go to enhance the clubs bank balance and leave room and potential for further improvments to the squad at a later time.

I feel that I deserve a little longer with this team to improve on what I have started, grant me this and I'm sure we can look forward to much better times.

Regards

doon killed ian
Real Betis Manager

MR DOON KILLED IAN

TRUTHFULLY THE BETIS BOARD ARE WORRIED AT THE ALARMING SLUMP WE FIND OURSELVES IN WE BELIEVED YOU WERE THE MAN WHO WOULD CARRY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF PREVIOUS MANAGER

HOWEVER WE UNDERSTAND IT DOES TAKE TIME FOR A MANAGER TO STAMP HIS AUTHORITY AND GET HIS OWN TYPE OF PLAYERS IN

MYSELF AND FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS WILL BE DISCUSSING YOUR PERFORMANCE AT LENGTH OVER WEEKEND BEFORE DECIDING ON YOUR FUTURE

THANKS

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Board Reply's - Page 2 75835393

Dear Arsenal Board,

I am writting you today to make a summary of this long season that is close to be over. A season made of a lot of surprise, and of shocking and good moments.
This was one of the thoughest season that Arsenal ever had, with the 25 points deduction.

The 25 points deduction has been hard to take, but my players and I had a meeting switch tactics reenforce some part of the team and manage to get out of the Relegation zone and reach a Champions League final, a thing that was unexpected by a lot of people. At this point of the season Arsenal has the best defense of the premier league and the 2nd best defense of all the leagues.

We are currently meeting our expectation, we are in the champs cup final and have manage to be the best defense of the prem and the 4th best offense of the prem. So I believe that with all those achievements, I deserve to keep my job, with a chance to win all the titles next season.

Sincerely, Diegosly

DEAR DIEGO

THE BOARD ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR LEAGUE FORM AND THE RUN IN THE CHAMPIONS CUP GETTING TO THE FINAL VERY GOOD ACHIEVEMENT ALSO YOUR FORM LAST 10 GAMES EXCEPTIONAL AND IT HAS HAD TO BE

UNFORTUNATELY A LOT OF YOUR GOOD WORK HAS BEEN UNDONE BY AN BREACH OF DISICPLINE THE BOARD ARE SHOCKED AT HOW AN ARSENAL TEAM CONTAINING SOME GREAT NAMES FIND THEMSELVES 16TH AND ALSO FOR LAST FEW WEEKS RELEGATION LOOKED A POSSIBILITY THE 25 POINTS ARSENAL WERE DEDUCTED HURT THE CLUB WE SEEK EUROPEAN FOOTBALL AT THE EMIRATES AND WE FEEL THAT BEATING REAL MADRID WILL 1)ENSURE THAT
2) MAY KEEP YOU IN A JOB

WE WILL BE DISCUSSING YOUR PERFORMANCE OVER THE WEEKEND GOOD LUCK IN THE FINAL IF THIS DOES HAPPEN TO BE THEN END THAKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK IF YOU LEAD US INTO NEXT YEAR WE EXPECT NO MORE BREACHES OF DISCIPLINE

THANKS

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Dear Mr Chairman

I am contacting you today to start negotiations for a contract for next season. I wanted to outline my desires for the club, the transfer targets and my performance as manager.

This has been my first full season with Los Blancos and i feel i have met my expectations for challenging for the title, i am currently fourth with 1 game to play, i am guaranteed a top four finish but the title race has been extremely close, if i keep the job i expect it to be even closer next season.

I have booked our place in the champs cup final after dominating the group of death, taking 15 points out of a possible 18 with only a narrow defeat at stamford bridge to tarnish our european record. I feel that this is a huge achievement as, im sure youll agree, when i took over the squad was in bits, 18 players of which only 5 were worthy of wearing the famous white shirt. I used my experience in the transfer market to rebuild this great club and after bringing in players such as Amauri, Modric, Maxwell and Pizarro i feel i have rebuilt the "Galacticos", something people never thought they would see again from this great team.

I plan to bring in 2 or 3 fresh faces in the transfer window, i think 3 more key players would really make Real a dominant and successful team once again and finally bring silverware to this great club, silverware that has been missing for too long. I feel the club finances are adequate with no danger of going into debt due to expected prize money and the sale of one or two players in the transfer window.

If you decide to renew my contract i am focused on the job at hand, the team and the fans i hold dear to my heart and would love nothing more than to guide them to the title, something i think is very achievable.

I dont want to take up too much of your time as i know you are an extremeley busy man, but i hope you take the time to read this and i hope to hear from you shortly.

All the best

Sir Gaz of Madrid MBE

DEAR GAZ

WE FEEL THIS HAS BEEN A SUCCESFULL SEASON FOR MADRID WE WERE IMPRESSED JUST WITH YOUR QUALIFICATION OUT OF THAT GROUP CONTAINING BARCA AND CHELSEA WE REALLY FEEL, YOU CAN WIN THE TROPHY AND CONTINUE ON YOUR JOURNEY TO MAKE MARDID GREAT AGAIN

LEAGUE PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN PLEASING AND WE FEEL FOR MOST PARTS OF THE SEASON YOU LIKEOTHERS WERE CERTAINLY IN WITH A GOOD SHOUT OF CHALLENGING UNFORTUNATELY BARCA IN THE LEAGUE WERE TO STRONG

WE FEEL THE CLUB IS IN GOOD HANDS AND YOUR NAUSS IN THE TRANSFER MARKET WILL STAND YOURSELF AND US IN GOOD STEAD

WE HOPE NEXT YEAR WE CAN GO ONE BETTER

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Dear Chievo Board,

I am writting you today to make a summary of this sort season. My first season has been excellent, I have enjoyed the positive moments and have realised my mistakes in the bad.

The manager before me had unfortunately had had a bad start to the season with his seven games all ending in loses. Even with this I still managed to turn around Chievo and bring the to a place in the table that I'am pleased with will the amount of time I have been manager of Chievo. In 12 games I have taken 22 points which has been a huge success and I believe managing a team for a hole season I could have huge success.

My overall review of the season has been good I have meet the expectation that you the board set the club, considering the amount of time I have had to bond with the team and learn each individual and how they play, I'am very please in the position I have finished in the Serie A. I'am very proud with this season and very proud with the club and all of the supporters whom support it.

On a personal note I'am very pleased with my first season in this brilliant community of Fifa360, and I hope for another exciting and thrilling season five.

Sincerely, xI Keezo Ix

THE BOARD ARE VERY PLEASED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE KEEZO AND FEEL AS A YOUNG MANAGER YOU HAVE GOOD POTENTIAL HOPEFULLY WITH A BIT MORE TIME AND MONEY TO MAKE TRANSFERS YOU CAN PROGRESS WITH CHEIVO

12 GAMES = 22 POINTS IS PLEASING YOU HAVE MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE BOARD ARE DELIGHTED

WE FEEL YOUR THE MAN WHO CAN PUSH CHIEVO ON
THANKS FOR A SUCCESFULL SEASON

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:48 pm

To Malaga board
Well what can i say a very poor first season in charge of Malaga. I am very dissapointed with perfomences at the start of the season but graddually got better threw the mid point of the season with bringing in new signings " Edman, Sharner, Cruchaga, Vazquez, Mista, Fornnaroli" it really did strenthen up the squad but it was a little too late. i got my confidence back after a tough draw against Villeral and Real Betis. i hope that will be taken into consideration if i am kept as the manager of Malaga to have another go next season.

thanx for the oppertunity anyway

THE BOARD DOES AGREE THAT IT HAS BEEN A POOR SEASON THE DRAWS AGAINST VILLEREAL AND BETIS WERE EXCELLANT JUST SOMEWHAT TO LATE WE FEEL MALAGAS PERFORMANCES ALONE IMPROVED TOWARDS THE END OF THE SEASON MAYBE WITH YOUR OWN INEXPERIENCE COUNTED AGAISNT YOU AT THE START

DO NOT AUTOMATICALY THINK YOU WILL BE SACKED OR KEPT ON THE BOARD HAVE A TOUGH AND BIG DECISION TO MAKE REGARDING THIS AND WILL MAKE A DECISION SOON

ONE FINAL NOTE DURING EARLIER PARTS OF THE SEASON MALAGA YOU COULD SAY WERE GETTING THUMPED THE BOARD HAVE NOTICED YOUR DESIRE TO NOT QUIT/GIVE UP/WALK AWAY BUT THE FACT YOU HAVE CARRIED ON HAS EARNT YOU A LOT OF RESPECT FROM OTHER MANAGERS SO IF IT DOES END HERE ITS NOT BEEN ALL A LOSS

WE WILL BE IN TOUCH

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:51 pm

To Bolton Board,
It has not been the greatest start to my management with Bolton.Eventhough i picked up a great result against Liverpool and in the other games i feel we have been a bit unlucky. With the money available i feel i can bring in some good talent ready for season 5. With the signings i could make next season i would like to be challenging for a uefa cup polace hopefully. Thanks for this short spell this season and in season 5 i hope i can have a chance to remain the manager.

Sincerely haylock23

DEAR HAYLOCK23

ON APPOINTING YOU WE KNEW THAT IT WOULD BE TOUGH AND TAKE SOME TIME TO ADAPT YOUR OWN STYLE ON BOLTON AND WE HOPE TIME WILL BE GIVEN

THE IN OVER LIVERPOOL HOPEFULLY SHOWS THAT BOLTON ON THERE DAY CAN MATCH ANY TEAM AND NOT ROLL OVER

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEASON 5 UNDER YOUR LEADERSHIP AND FEEL WE CAN KICK ON AND IMPROVE ON THIS SEASON

ALL THE BEST

MR CHAIRMEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Reply's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Managers End of Season Reflections-
Jump to: