fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Board Reply's

Go down 
+3
I34dTaleNT 86
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Keeno1984
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:13 am

Here is where your Chairman or Board Member will Reply to your post.

Now in some cases the Board may keep there cards close to there chest and not give too much away, Obviously depends on the Team, Manager and Post

Remember the board are free to change their mind at anytime until the end of the season, late form good or bad may be the deciding factor in the boards decision
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 am

Consultant. Neutral

I feel it necessary to write this despite having 3 games left in league and the remainder of the cup competitions, but to an extent i fear for my job.

I have had the chance to create a squad around me and the way i play over the course of 3 seasons, many managers haven't had that luxury. And this season i quite frankly haven't produced. The expectation was to 'Win the League' and the minimum was 'champions cup qualification'. Now quite frankly this was always going to be a challenge having the La liga champion (Bigman), Serie A champion (rrsdvm) both joining what was already a tough league. Diegosly and arsenal progressing strongly and Dkblaps yet again proving what he is capable of,as well as the surprise run of West ham. Stoke and Sunderland are prime examples of how higher standards there is in this league. I understand to be the best you have to beat the best, which i frankly havent done by losing to all that is above me excluding chelsea (as im yet to play) i have drawn and lost to the contenders around me and my league form is what has troubled me. I am sitting in 4th position as i type this, a Uefa cup position, too far away too challenge for 1st/2nd spot. However i am meant to win the league. People are improving and i need to make sure we improve too, as standards are going through the roof, man city will not be forgotten, and will remain contenders for anything that is available to win.

The minimum expectation is reachable as i am in the latter stages of both the champions cup + Super cup, having progressed through group stages and beaten top teams such as Inter Milan, roma,udiense on the way. I believe i have what it takes to win both these cups, my cup form has been where ive shone..that's proven by the success ive had in winning both super cup and champions cup over the course of the previous 2 seasons.

Despite being reachable, its not guaranteed, and that makes me worried. I quite simply love man city. Ive had great success so far, and been consistent in finishing 2nd in both seasons, but currently im not living up to standards. With the team that i have created and with the number of star players, this club deserves much more. And i still believe i am the one that can bring it too them. I have repeatedly declared my desire in staying at this club until i win the prem at least, but quite frankly i may never want to leave.

As we sing whilst listening to Knights of cydonia before every league game...
THIS IS OUR CITY! cheers

Now i understand you may not want to read stats and hear of previous success as the present and future matters so il point out to you that I have started to reclaim the pride that is man city via a change of formation/custom tactics/ personnel, and its paying dividends having been unbeaten in last 5/6 games played. Let this return to form and cup run be proof to you that I know how to turn this around, that im aware of what needs to be done and Man City aren't done until the final whistle Exclamation I promise that in the future not only will man city turn up in the big cup games, but throughout the league campaign too.

Hard work, Hope, Success, and more importantly Love has been thrown into this club whilst ive been at the helm, and i want to continue and exceed so please don't take my city away.Exclamation

Macleanie PAFC
Manchester City Manager

MACLEANIE PAFC

in reponse the board and myself have spoken at length regarding yourself and your performance as manager over the past few years you have shown that your are a good manager and have done very well with manchester city.The board expected a title challenge from yourself this season which has failed to materialise due to chelsea performances the board are happy with your form and progression within champions cup and super cup.

The board of directors would like to thank you also for the loyalty you have shown towards manchester city especially with the lure of bigger jobs that may have become availble

we firmly believe you have in place the measure to compete at the top on all domestic fronts and IF the board decide to offer you a new contract then we expect you to carry a full on assualt for the prem next year

the board of directors will be monitoring the final few weeks of the season in league and cup games before making a decision on your future

thank you

chairman of manchester city
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 am

Dear board,

I have decided to post in this forum because i've been having an absolutly torrid season in the premiership, 7 defeats in 14 games is just simply unacceptable.

I've beeen struggling to adapt to the players i bought, and for the 1st half of the season i was shocking, but ive moved on some of the players i bought in and got in the type of players that i think can bring this club back to where it belongs next season, if the board are willing to stick with me, with a small bit more tweaking in the window i feel we can build a team based on the pass and move attacking system that liverpool in there hayday were known for.
I got caught up in tactical battles and defensive formations in the 1st half of the season and to be honest I made some huge mistakes,
all this taken into consideration I must also add that I have been lacking of any bit of luck in front of goal int the premier league, i just cant seen to put the ball away.
also a few of my losses were due to a slight over indulgance in alcohol, (playing games when im hungover .. gotta stop doing that lol).
im feeling the pressure now and am finding it hard to play well as i must win every game i play,
for the remainder of the season i'll be going all out the get the club as high up the league as possible and to try challange in both cup comps, seems we've managed to quailfy for the knockout stages in both of them.

As a liverpool fan thru and thru and with the club firmly ingraved in my heart I love doing this job and hope the board have the patiance, they have had with previous managers.. benitez / houllier / etc etc..
I could write about my love for the club all day, but its a results business and thats the way it will always be and ive got a lot of improving to do.

I thank the board for giving me a chance to send them this open letter, and would hope they'll take it into consideration when they are deciding my future at the end of the season. what ever decision they reach i will honour and respect.

i could go on for many pages with this letter but ill finish it here, and would just like to add that i think together we can turn things around and i wont be needing any injection of cash during the off season as we have plenty in the bank.

YOURS HOPEFULLY,

Mr Blue Steal 07

MR BLUE STEAL 07

Myself and the board of directors have met up and discussed your perfromance we are unhappy with the perfromance in the league 12th for a liverpool team containing torres chivu deco etc is as you quite rightly put it unacceptable...........however we have noticed you are currently in the semi finals of uefa cup which is a good achievement but does not make up the disapointment of our premier league campaign

the board of directors wish you luck for your remaining games especially uefa cup semi final we have noticed and took into account your improved league form but is it enough for the board to be convinced that your the right man for the job??? only time and performances will tell

we will monitor your remaining games with interest and get back to you with our final decision as the season finishes

thank you

chairman and board of directors
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 am

Diaspointed With My League Form At Cardiff City But We Had A Very Good Run In The Super Cup... Beating Juventus 1-0 And A Very Awesome Performance Against Man Utd Losing 5-3.

Hopefully With The Remaining Games Left We Can Scrape A Few Wins And Draws And Maintain Our Mid Table Finish Then Next Season push For Playoffs...

Welshrees

the board of directors have met and discussed your performance of managing cardiff city football club

on whole we are disapointed as myself and directors believed cardiff were going to really have a go this season at getting to the promised land instead we languish 20th only 3 points from relegation zone

we feel in remaining games we expect cardiffs fortunes to improve and there are enough games for yourself and your team to improve your position!!!!

failure to do so welshress will leave the board a very difficult decision to make

we wish you all the best for the remainder of the season the board will speak to you at the end of the season

Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 am

hello Very Happy

as new manager of palermo i feel i have to put my thought out as ive not had the best cup run this season but have performed well in the league i would say beating likes of ac milan 1 of the favourites inter scraped by with a bit of luck hammering most other teams on my way...

but super cup performance wasnt nuthing to be proud of losing to sampdoria and west ham and tottenham but i had to restore sum pride in palermo so awl guns blazing against most favourite team for the tournement barcelona a gave them there muneys worth this game going 2-0 up only for ronaldo to get 2 goals in last 10 mins with luck should have been a winner but it restored the pride in palermo again and they came out and thumped fiorentina 7-1.

i would aslo like to point out that a brung palemo sum really good signings in both windows since i took over brought there name right up with signings of ... jaoquin,hargrieves,sereni,rosina,rocchi,pazzini and many more in 1st window 2nd window a worked wonders bringing in the likes of aguero,robben,hleb,lavezzi,brown,flamini and more all togeither ave transformed the team to a high caliber team and with the transfers i seem to have in place if certain managers keep there jobs am sure palermos going to be a force next season.

also being CT for doncaster rovers and sporting gijon was brilliant took doncaster from 18th to just below playoff spot and a managed got get sporting gijon of the bottom of la liga with a big upset against valencia wining 2-0 and also wining 7-0 against numancia

ive found the formation that works for me with most squads a dont think ave lost a game with it and am hoping too keep it that way with the new players cuming in for palermo a think alot of big teams days are numbered.

cheerz

Majik touch

the board have met and discussed your performance as palermo manager we are happy to have yourself as manager and feel you have done a excellant job with palermo so far and with players like robben aguera lavezzi and hleb the fans of palermo are also singing your praises

we feel if we decide to extend your contract you will have a team in place to challenge next year for honours

the board will get back to you regarding a decision in the forthcoming weeks

chairman
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 am

Kings Of Jason (pompey) wrote:
hello Very Happy

as new manager of palermo i feel i have to put my thought out as ive not had the best cup run this season but have performed well in the league i would say beating likes of ac milan 1 of the favourites inter scraped by with a bit of luck hammering most other teams on my way...

but super cup performance wasnt nuthing to be proud of losing to sampdoria and west ham and tottenham but i had to restore sum pride in palermo so awl guns blazing against most favourite team for the tournement barcelona a gave them there muneys worth this game going 2-0 up only for ronaldo to get 2 goals in last 10 mins with luck should have been a winner but it restored the pride in palermo again and they came out and thumped fiorentina 7-1.

i would aslo like to point out that a brung palemo sum really good signings in both windows since i took over brought there name right up with signings of ... jaoquin,hargrieves,sereni,rosina,rocchi,pazzini and many more in 1st window 2nd window a worked wonders bringing in the likes of aguero,robben,hleb,lavezzi,brown,flamini and more all togeither ave transformed the team to a high caliber team and with the transfers i seem to have in place if certain managers keep there jobs am sure palermos going to be a force next season.

also being CT for doncaster rovers and sporting gijon was brilliant took doncaster from 18th to just below playoff spot and a managed got get sporting gijon of the bottom of la liga with a big upset against valencia wining 2-0 and also wining 7-0 against numancia

ive found the formation that works for me with most squads a dont think ave lost a game with it and am hoping too keep it that way with the new players cuming in for palermo a think alot of big teams days are numbered.

cheerz

Majik touch

the board have met and discussed your performance as palermo manager we are happy to have yourself as manager and feel you have done a excellant job with palermo so far and with players like robben aguera lavezzi and hleb the fans of palermo are also singing your praises

we feel if we decide to extend your contract you will have a team in place to challenge next year for honours

the board will get back to you regarding a decision in the forthcoming weeks

chairman

i would like to thank the board for this reply so quickly and to let use no another 4-0 win against genoa today and as use may have seen ac milan got destroyed of inter milan that leaves a battle for 2nd place which palermo can snatch if milan draw or lose another if not its awl down to goal diffrence

thanks
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:06 am

I too would like to thank the board and consultant for listening and responding to my appeal.Whatever the decision, im sure it will be the right one in the best interests of the club. I will do my very best to finish the season on a high and then fingers crossed.

Thanks again

Macleanie PAFC
Manchester City Manager
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:06 am

McLovin MUFC - Udinese Manager

Having taken over Udinese at the beginning of season 3, they had played no games and financially they were in peril. I had to drastically cut the wage bill and bring in some fresh faces. as i took over after the transfer window had closed, i had to make do with the current resources, after a poor start, mainly down to the players not fully up to speed with my managing style, we started to perform and reached the dizzy heights of the top half, which although the board expected, was not going to be easy to achieve with the array of talent within Serie A.

After the 2 losses at the beginning i took the team on a 12 game unbeaten run in Serie A, winning 11 and drawing 1. I brought in global superstars such as Oba Martins, Doni and David Bentley. I believe i have made Udinese into a real threat in Serie A with no team relishing the prospect of facing a team with the best defensive record in the league.

I hope to continue my journey with Udinese into season 4 and make a push for Europe. i feel with my excellent record in transfer dealings, i can bring some more major stars to club, whilst also buying for the future which i have already done by bringing the highly talented Mauro Zarate who is without a doubt going to be a huge star in seasons to come.

I believe i have created a superb SQUAD not just a first XI. I have a superb set of lads who i believe admire my work as much as i admire theirs. I want to stay at Udinese for many years and turn them into global icons, household names if you will.

This season, even though successful, is some what of a learning curve for both myself and the hierarchy at Udinese. As the old saying goes, "you have to walk before you can run", i think this sums up my current tenure at Udinese perfectly. Poor start, Great Mid season and transfer window...and now the big push for the finish line.

I believe the board should have every confidence in my ability to lead this awesome club into the future and to bring some long awaited silverware that both i, the fans and the board desire.

I look forward to my continued journey with Udinese and only hope the board have as much confidence in me as i do for them, the fans and the team.

I thank you......

Mr McLovin

Mr Mclovin

the board have met and discussed your performance as manager we feel you have done a great job so far shortly after taking over the run you and your team went on was pleasing to the board we also hope you finish the season strongly

we feel you have a good strong foundation fans were suprised when pirlo left but bringing in obafemi martins and the form he has shown has been impressive proving in the transfer market you are shrewd

we feel that yourself and udinese can work well and the board hope you see this as a long term project rather than using our club as a stepping stone

we will be keeping a close eye on results and performances and inform you of our decision at the end of the season

thanks

Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:28 am

Coventry City

I believe it would be a great benefit to Coventry City to keep me as their manager to atleast the end of next season. I will definatly exceed my expectations for this season and I'm already looking to season four. When I arrived Coventry were struggling, sitting bottom of the table with just a point to their name and a very low budget. But with the limited bank balance I have brought in players that have been an inspiration to the club. So far I have won seven out of my eleven matches in charge and the team have scored a total of twenty goals, which has not been easy. I'm regularly changing my tactics to suit the next game and it is really paying off since the team are so adaptable to new things.

Looking ahead to season four, with a high finish almost secured I will have quite a big budget for the new season. I've got my eyes on 4/5 players who will be key to getting Coventry into the Premier League, which is my personal aim. I'm cannot say wether I will stay Coventry manager if a big European Club comes asking for me, but it is very likely I'll stay.

Panda Mourinho Wink

Panda stoned

the board have met and discussed your performance as manager of coventry city we are very pleased with your start as coventry manager we feel with yourself at manager the long suffering fans of coventry can finally believe the good times may be coming back

we have also noticed the amount of negativity towards yourself from other managers regarding your style of play..............for the record the board are happy with your performance and results its a results business and negativity from other clubs means one thing hopefully..........coventry city are back!!!

we hope you can cement a play off place to cap an impressive season

we will be in touch with final decision

thanks
Chairman and board of directors
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 am

catania manger

having taking over the day after the transfer window closed i was forced to play with the squad i have inherrited. having a few decent results and winning my first game 2 -1 things wernt lookin to bad but after a couple of hammering i could see that this wasnt going to be easy . the squad i was left with hasnt done to bad at all so far. if we can pull through and avoid relgation i feel season four will be alot better and bigger one for us with the changes that i will be making during the next transfer window
stevel11

stevel11

The board have met and discussed your performance as manager of catania we feel so far you have done a very good job begginning of the season most pundits felt catania wold be relegated back with ease you have ensured that whether this may happen or not youve had one hell of a go under tough circumstances we feel that given more time and the chance to improve your squad you maybe the man who can stabilise catania in seria that alone would be a huge achievement

all the best in your remaining games the board will be in touch with a final decision keep up the good work

Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am

Espanyol.

Wat Can i say. we are in a good position in the league. we didnt begin well the season which saw as get thrashed 6-0 by our local rivals barca but since then all the loses have been close quarters. we are improvin but the games comin up look to be touch and might make our precious team slide down. so i is pleadin to stay and continue the wonderfull work we are doin here.signings have been gr8 and if i stay this club can only move forward.
Thank you

Born Ghost Freak Espanyol Till Sacked

bornghostfreak

the board have met and discussed your performance as espanyol manager

We feel you have done great things currently with espanyol and are pleased with the progress you are making and feel with a good finish to the season espanyol could reach the dizzy hights of the top 4

we feel with good transfers and if we decide to give you more time you could possibly make espanyol great again

we hope you finish the season strongly and claim the top 4 spot

the board will be in touch with there final decision soon
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:15 am

Reading.

I feel since becoming the manager of Reading, I have secured them a place from the battle of the relegation zone & just into the higher part of the table. When I first joined Reading in the later part of the season they were a side that were sturggling down the bottom end of the table, I was the Napoli manager & after seeing such a well-known club in this mess I felt I should try and at least secure them from relegation, now I know 110% I have achieved this however the expectations were to firstly get automatic promotion, this was out of my hands before I had even arrived at Reading & secondly to get to the play-offs, this is my concern as I have tried to get them into the play-offs & have had Reading in 8th place & about 3 points behind 5th in the league, recently the teams around me have all started to pick more points up and hit the play-off zone with some points, I do know that it isn't the end of the season but I feel it will be a very hard challenge now to reach the play-offs, it's possible I could, but I am going to be honest and say I don't think I will reach them.

I feel Reading would benefit a lot from me signing one more contract for next season to show what I could do with them & to build a secure and solid structure to the team. I can assure you 110% that next season I can gain the play-off zone easily & 80% auto-promotion. I have played some of the harder teams in the fixtures I have had with Reading and beaten QPR, 4-1 when first joining. I really do think I am the right manager for Reading for at least the next season as I know next season will be different & I can start with a secure team not a struggling team. I do also have my eyes on 4/5 players and have confirmed a couple of deals, even these players would make the team that much stronger to reaching the premiership. I would stay at Reading next season 99% enless a strong premeirship side offers for me, but I would be 100% happy to stay with this magnificent club and build on them.

Mr GRiM3KiD x Wink

GRIM3kid

The board have met and discussed your performance as manager of reading we agree you came at a difficult time and you had to sort someone elses mess out therefore we knew promotion was out of the window

the progress you have made has pleased us as relagation was a major possibility thankfully you have seen us to safety

the board also feel that should we feel the need to offer you an extension of contract that reading need to be pushing for promotion place next year

A good end to the season will make our decision alot easier all the best

chairmen and board of directors
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 am

Well what can i say, it has been a long and stressful season. Theres not alot i can say about being at Fiorentina as yet due to me taking the opportunity to move to Serie A to take this club to where it should be, they were struggling and flirting with relegations bottom 6....this club shoulnt be there....they should be title challengers, cup winners and feared....but theyve been knocked out of all cups and slowly dropped down the league. since i have come into sort the crisis out we have been unbeaten in 4 games having won them all taking the club up to the top 7 in the league, and if results go our way we MAY finish highest of 7th, now yes that is outside the boards expectations of title challengers or qualify for champs cup....but you have to remember this club was heading towards relegation when i took over and the club was possibly looking at administration and losing all their top players. So i feel with the right players brought in the transfer window and releasing some high profile players for some players that arent quite stars yet i feel i can build a squad for the future that will be competing for the title once i have put my touch to the team and sorted it out to a style that i feel fits the italian league ....attacking...everyone seems to be defensive in this league bar 1 or 2.....i plan to change this and hit people hard.

[/b]As for my experience as a manager....i havent been a manager for many many years like alot of the top managers have been in the various leagues, but.....i again took over newcastle utd who were looking to be in great danger of going down, into administration and may have never got back up.....i came in with about 5 games left and moved them into saftey preparing them for the next season, i knew the team had to be changed to a more attacking side....the problem i had was the balance of the club was only £250,000....now how does someone build a great team with so little cash you ask.....well i knew i could make some great money selling some key players such as milito,mascherano,keane etc......this brought me so fantastic revenue in ....from here my team building began.....i brought in some great players such as eduardo, cuellar and nedved.....after the first window the team pushed on to try get as high as possible but we were always floating around midtable...so in the next window i knew the formation had to be sorted and to bring in some players to fit the bill.....so i brought in another 6 or 7 players that have played fantastic and created many problems for opposition....but at same time after building such a great team....i manged to also still have 90 million in the bank...this set the club up for a great future......now the only issue we had was that when the last window had shut....we only had a few games to try make the players work together to grind results out so we can finish mid table then prep for the FULL next season pushing for top 4.......but that was very difficult due to having to find a formation in 2 games that fits the team.....after 3 games we found an ideal formation but had already drawn 1 lost 1 and won 1 leaving the club still in mid table at the minimum expecation level......at this point the fiorentina job came along and they felt someone that can turn a club round like i did can come to the club and do the same and build a team for the future.....so i took a huge decision to leave such a great club behind that i knew would be a big team next season to come to the mighty fiorentina to try do the same and build a team up that can challenge next season

[b]The bank balance is fantastic here at this club, but in this day and age the money counts for nothing, its about player trades....so i know i am going to have to be very clever how i deal this time round and use some players to bring in some fresh and good potential talent...i have already approached a few players and clubs who are very interested in playing for the club....so once all the managers are at their clubs and the window opens i will be making some very important decisions at the club, i cant guarentee any players future at this point as i feel the quality in the current team have just not been pulling their weight and we have missed a key player in adriano so the last manager made a great mistake letting him go on loan.....i can honestly say there has been a few players giving 100% to the club....the rest have to prove to me they want to stay in the next 3 games or face moving elsewhere so i can bring in some fresh faces that want to put their body on the line for the club

i look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you for taking time out to listen to my statement

ADIE2GOOD

The board have met and briefly discussed the season fiorentina have had we feel that the season has been disapointing which was not your fault due to you coming in so late

we expect a good end to the season and a decent performance in what is an extremely tough tie against chelsea

next season if the board decide to extend your contract we would like to feel fiorentina with some personel changes could become a force again in seria a

we wish you the best of luck in your remaining games

chairmen and board of directors
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 am

Dear Mr Presidente Del Nido Benavente,

I feel it necessary to call this press conference here today and discuss the future of Sevilla Fútbol Club under the Bosic84 regime.

Firstly I would like to thank yourself, the wonderful fans of Sevilla, and the beautiful people of Andalusia for making me feel very welcome in the three seasons I have been here. I would like to add that the loyalty I have repaid tothe club can not be questioned, I am the longest standing manager in Fifa360 history. However I can fully understand the board, and most importantly the fans' frustration that during my time with the club I have yet to bring home any silverware.

I was most confident, as I'm sure you were also, at the start of the season, that this year would be different and the fans of the greatest football team in Spain would be rejoicing once more. However with lengthy spells out, I have not been able to maintain the consistant form that was needed to challange Mark ro Ballz and Barcelona for the La Liga crown.

I would like you to take this into consideration when my contract re-newal comes around and also the progress I have made since my return.

From sitting mid-table for most of the season, and most others writing us off, I have managed to bring the club upto second in the league table, currently six points clear of our nearest rivals, with a string of good results that looked more like the Sevilla you are accustomed to.

During my time with the club I have also developed and moulded a very strong squad, not just a starting eleven like some of the other top teams. I have strength and depth, bringing in world class players such as S.Eto'o and N.Vidic to the starting eleven and the likes of D.Cisse and A.Ibagaza on the bench.

The club are currently the 4th best team in the world, according to the co-efficients and I believe with the progress I have made this season we will climb upto 3rd when the new figures are released.

I would like you to also take note of the club's current financial posistion, a healthy £30m which will increase at the end of the season.

I feel that as a loyal and humble servant to the club I have shown that I am a consistant contender for silverware, even though the trophy cabinet has yet to be filled. And I believe that removing me from the helm at this stage may be a move in the wrong dirrection for a club that is destined for glory.

With a year-long extention to my contract, I truley believe that I can bring home some silverware and make you and the people of Seville very proud of me.

This is the only place I want to be.

Thank you for your time Mr Presidente, I know you are a very busy man.

I look forward to hearing from your soon.

Bosic84
Sevilla Manager

BOSIC84

The board have met and discussed your performance as seville manager we are very pleased with how things have gone bar uefa cup we feel that if it were not for barcelona impressive league showing seville would of been a lot closer with even the possibility of winning la liga

the fans are delighted with your performance bringing back luis fabiano was a major coup

We feel that next year could be seville's year and look forward to that prospect hopefully with yourself at the helm

The board would also like to point out that they appreciate your loyalty and believe loyalty is a two way thing

congratulations on achieiving 2nd place

The chairmen and board of directors
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 am

With 2 games to i am pretty pleased with my performance as the Deportivo manager but feel i wish to issue my voice as a plee to just how much i wih to remain in charge of this team for a long time.

My activity during the transfer window was initially an irritating one as a lot of deals had been proposed and concluded so i found it difficult to build a new team. I was eventually able to build a team to my satisfaction and bring in top players such as Quaglierella, Gomes + Gago however this was at the expense of other good players such as Jenas, Kuyt + Sinama Pongolle. When i first joined the club there was 40m in the bank however i managed to take balance to over 100m whilst creating an even better team, quite an impressive task. It has been a widely known fact that Deportivo are within the top 10 richest clubs on this site and i feel this has been achieved mainly through my foresight and good judgement.

Despite my expectation of UEFA cup qualification and minimum expectation of a top half finish at the season i had aimed more so for around a top 6 finish but soon realized it would be a hard task to achieve as i believed Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla to already have far superior squads to me and this was without taking into account any teams which would overachieve (which has proven to be the case with Malaga, Racing Santandar and Espanyol). When consulting the teams in the league and my own team i believed that at the end of the season i should have finished with 30-33 points regardless of my position and i have achieved this with 2 games left to spare so am personally pleased to fulfill this expectation as the top half of La Liga has proven to be very competitive this season.

I believe my results have proven to abide by what should be expected and out of all my results have only been disappointed by my unexpected losses against Atletico Bilbao and Racing Santander. When i have been expected to get a result i would state that 90% of the time i have done. Despite this i am incredibly pleased with my wins against greater opposition in Atletico Madrid aswell as a 5-0 win over Valencia with was made all the sweeter due to the manager being the former Deportivo boss. I would like to point out that i was also 2 minutes away from recording a priceless draw against Sevilla in a recent match before Eto'o broke Deportivo hearts.

Concerning the super cup i have done very well. I made it through the 1st round by default after an untimely switch between the managers of West Ham however any doubts of Deportivo's ability were soon put to bed after a victory over former La Liga Champions Villareal in the quarter finals which has placed me within touching distance of the final so feel i have overachieved somewhat here.

In conclusion i would love the oppurtunity to manage Deportivo come next season as i feel really loyal to the team and have no desires to move at all at the current moment in time and feel this is a rare state of mind when compared to most managers. I believe when taking into account my incredibly healthy bank balance and performances this season i have done a great job and would love to continue this for many seasons to come.

Kind regards, Mitch North

MITCH NORTH

The board of directors have met and discussed deportivo's season and extremely pleased with how you have done finances are looking healthy most of all performances have been good the win over villereal in the super cup has given belief to the people of depor that a trophy could possibly be won

we feel that with extra time and a chance to stamp your own mark on deportivo regarding transfers that you may be the man to make depor great again

all the best in your tie against man city

the board will be in touch

THE CHAIRMEN OF DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:25 am

Dear Board of Directors,

I am taking this opportunity to contact you and discuss my performance since i took over the reigns at Crystal Palace.

Before i took the job i was given the job at Burnley wherei was in the relegation zone with a large squad and little direction. I came in and had the opportunity of changing things throughout the window, which i duly did. I managed to significantly trim the squad down and reduce th wage budget as well as do some great business in ways of players being brought in. I started to change the fortunes of the club and this was spotted by both Palace and Plymouth. At the time their inactive managers had let the teams both drop in the relegation zone and way behind on their games.

After some careful consideration i decided to take a big risk (leaving a post where i was starting to change my fortunes) and try and perfrom the escape for Palace. I believe that so far, despite still being low down in the table i have changed the fortunes for the club and its fans and have showed signs of being able to challenge in seasons to come.

I also feel that the job at Palace is project. I have got another large squad and i intend on trimming this down and reducing the wage bill as well as try to bring in a few players to add some stability and quality in key areas of the pitch.

I hope the board can see that my short time in charge is showing to be a positive one and that the board of directors will extend my period in charge in order for me to try and pay them back for the faith they showed i=in me when appointing me their manager. Thank you for your time and i hope that i have proved to the board i have what it takes to improve the club.

Many Thanks

Rixy001

Rixy001

the board have met and discussed yourself and the performance of crystal palace in your short time here we are relatively lease with how you have done and should we decide to offer you a contract extension we feel that you would do well with a transfer window and a chance to stamp your own mark on the squad

we will be in touch soon

all the best

Chairmen and board of directors
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:34 am

Board of Directors,

I am here to ask of you to keep my job, I have not done so well as in expectations this year but I know i can do better, I made some risky decisions that didn't come through, Also i didn't end the year so well, crashing out in uefa cup semis and right now out side of uefa cup qualification, but I feel I can end the year on a positive note and keep things going, I have a bunch of new people coming in and they are noted game changers, I will make a faster team than last year, That is a promise, as i write to you at your mercy, I would like to have another chance, another year to get things done, I will put notice that things will get better and I will finish well and Make Tottenham a proud club again, that is my promise to you and these great fans who saw the worse in our 7-2 loss against chelsea and our 4-1 loss in our semi-final against Portsmouth. I know i have alot of change but it will be for the good of the club definitely... Speed is what was missing last year, with these new transfers that will be missing no longer. WE WILL GET BACK INTO THE TITLE RUNNING AND I WILL PROMISE THAT WE WILL WIN A TROPHY NEXT YEAR...

Thank you for your time and your patience, just be a little more please..

BigManOnCampus0

bigmanoncampus0

the tottenahm board have met and discussed your performance as manager the board are a little unsatisfied regarding league performances though you did well to reach the semi final of uefa

we expected big things from yourself at the helm this year due to your previous efforts with villereal and believe the decision to let fans favourite aguera does require some explanation!!!

the board will be watching your final games closely and will make a decision regarding your future soon

chairmen and the board of directors
Back to top Go down

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:12 am

Dear Board,

I have come to you because I feel that it is necessary to ask you to comment on my managerial performance. I think that I will solidly land AC Milan in to 2nd spot and enter them in to Europe with ease, but I still think I could of and should of done a bit better this season as I lost 4 games in total so far.
I had a recent flow of bad aura but now it's been gone for a week and my team are back to 100% good performance and with a few good signings next season (if my job is still safe), should fire AC Milan even higher and claim what should be ours, the Serie A Trophy.

As you may already know I lost Kaka which I feel I was wrongfully punished for but I brought in Tamudo and Wayne Rooney who both are clearly on form and high in the top scorers chart.
I lost Kaka as I put the deal as a HSL (Half Season Loan) and mis-lead our Rivals, Inter Milan and told them it meant something else. I was trying to make it legit and it was legit, yet the Serie A Board decided to punish me, but I got £180 million, so all's fair. I Hope this incident doesn't affect your decision whether I am responsible to be the manager of this great club.

Yours Sincerely

xUKx Renegade
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:11 pm

xUKx Renegade wrote:
Dear Board,

I have come to you because I feel that it is necessary to ask you to comment on my managerial performance. I think that I will solidly land AC Milan in to 2nd spot and enter them in to Europe with ease, but I still think I could of and should of done a bit better this season as I lost 4 games in total so far.
I had a recent flow of bad aura but now it's been gone for a week and my team are back to 100% good performance and with a few good signings next season (if my job is still safe), should fire AC Milan even higher and claim what should be ours, the Serie A Trophy.

As you may already know I lost Kaka which I feel I was wrongfully punished for but I brought in Tamudo and Wayne Rooney who both are clearly on form and high in the top scorers chart.
I lost Kaka as I put the deal as a HSL (Half Season Loan) and mis-lead our Rivals, Inter Milan and told them it meant something else. I was trying to make it legit and it was legit, yet the Serie A Board decided to punish me, but I got £180 million, so all's fair. I Hope this incident doesn't affect your decision whether I am responsible to be the manager of this great club.

Yours Sincerely

xUKx Renegade

You've posted in the wrong place mate.
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Dear Board,

I have come to you because I feel
that it is necessary to ask you to comment on my managerial
performance. I think that I will solidly land AC Milan in to 2nd spot
and enter them in to Europe with ease, but I still think I could of and
should of done a bit better this season as I lost 4 games in total so
far.
I had a recent flow of bad aura but now it's been gone for a
week and my team are back to 100% good performance and with a few good
signings next season (if my job is still safe), should fire AC Milan
even higher and claim what should be ours, the Serie A Trophy.

As
you may already know I lost Kaka which I feel I was wrongfully punished
for but I brought in Tamudo and Wayne Rooney who both are clearly on
form and high in the top scorers chart.
I lost Kaka as I put the
deal as a HSL (Half Season Loan) and mis-lead our Rivals, Inter Milan
and told them it meant something else. I was trying to make it legit
and it was legit, yet the Serie A Board decided to punish me, but I got
£180 million, so all's fair. I Hope this incident doesn't affect your
decision whether I am responsible to be the manager of this great club.

Yours Sincerely

xUKx Renegade
Back to top Go down
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Professional
Professional
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 am

Diaspointed With My League Form At Cardiff City But We Had A Very Good Run In The Super Cup... Beating Juventus 1-0 And A Very Awesome Performance Against Man Utd Losing 5-3.

Hopefully With The Remaining Games Left We Can Scrape A Few Wins And Draws And Maintain Our Mid Table Finish Then Next Season push For Playoffs...

Welshrees

the board of directors have met and discussed your performance of managing cardiff city football club

on whole we are disapointed as myself and directors believed cardiff were going to really have a go this season at getting to the promised land instead we languish 20th only 3 points from relegation zone

we feel in remaining games we expect cardiffs fortunes to improve and there are enough games for yourself and your team to improve your position!!!!

failure to do so welshress will leave the board a very difficult decision to make

we wish you all the best for the remainder of the season the board will speak to you at the end of the season

Surely the adventure of taking cardiff city into the super cup group stages against the likes of man utd, liverpool, ath madrid and juventus.... we beat juventus 1-0 on their ground.. that should make the board feel a bit more hapier? i believe if i can remain at the helm of cardiff city i can push for a playoff place next season as a few more signings will make us a playoff final winner for sure
Back to top Go down

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:19 pm

I accidently double-posted in the wrong area, if a mod or admin could delete both posts I'd be grateful. Sorry for the mistake, I'm putting it right and re-posting in right spot as we speak Wink
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:36 am

Board of Directors,

I am here to ask of you to keep my job, I have not done so well as in expectations this year but I know i can do better, I made some risky decisions that didn't come through, Also i didn't end the year so well, crashing out in uefa cup semis and right now out side of uefa cup qualification, but I feel I can end the year on a positive note and keep things going, I have a bunch of new people coming in and they are noted game changers, I will make a faster team than last year, That is a promise, as i write to you at your mercy, I would like to have another chance, another year to get things done, I will put notice that things will get better and I will finish well and Make Tottenham a proud club again, that is my promise to you and these great fans who saw the worse in our 7-2 loss against chelsea and our 4-1 loss in our semi-final against Portsmouth. I know i have alot of change but it will be for the good of the club definitely... Speed is what was missing last year, with these new transfers that will be missing no longer. WE WILL GET BACK INTO THE TITLE RUNNING AND I WILL PROMISE THAT WE WILL WIN A TROPHY NEXT YEAR...

Thank you for your time and your patience, just be a little more please..

BigManOnCampus0

bigmanoncampus0

the tottenahm board have met and discussed your performance as manager the board are a little unsatisfied regarding league performances though you did well to reach the semi final of uefa

we expected big things from yourself at the helm this year due to your previous efforts with villereal and believe the decision to let fans favourite aguera does require some explanation!!!

the board will be watching your final games closely and will make a decision regarding your future soon

chairmen and the board of directors

I also like to add that I have put in a more organized system that will be implemented much better this time around more than ever. I have put alot more thought on what type of players that will come to Spurs more than ever and I would love to put it into great action if you let me. I am going to be more of a manager than just a gamer, that was my mistake last year but things are going to change from that for sure and i promise you we will have a better prepared team next season than the last. I will make a better atmosphere for this team and put the club as a whole to first thought when making these decisions. From starting 11 all the way to youth this team will be ready in a whole new level more than before.

Thank you for your time.

Manager Chuck Spencer
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 pm

SEASON 4 BOARD REPLYS

Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Dear Palermo Chairman
I'm taking this time just now to contact you about my current job as club manager.I'm love this club so there
for not wanting to leave im hoping to take this opertunity to put my points forward even though we are in
relegation battle due to unseen circumstances.
Firstly my past record.
I also took palermo into europe for there 1st time not even uefa cup it was the big 1 Champs Cup 1st time this club has ever reached europe i believe and at that i finished 2nd in league behind an amazin Inter Milan side who didnt lose a single league game.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now For This Season

I got of to a brillant start winning my 1st 4 games which include udinese,atalanta,sampdoria,and undefeated
champions inter milan winning 3-2 we then lost to a juventus team who suprisingly put out a back line of 7
which was not expected from a high class team the next few results werent tht great but we bounced back with spirit
and fight winning 10-1 against siena and won most games from there on in expect 1 with another 11-1 on the cards
i didnt have the best of supercup runs yet again dont no whats up with the team but the tournament just dont seem
to go for me just now but this will change the longer am in charge.
1st year in champs cup and europe for the underdogs we got of to a great start beating big guns sevilla 3-0 went on to lose to arsenal but bounced back straight away with and incredable win at inter milan 5-2 then went on to beat sevilla 4-2 but lost remaning 2 games so finished with a total of 9 points which means the team could still
qualify for knockouts if results go there way.not bad for palermos 1st season ever in europe may i say.
aguero a young talent brought in by myself in sum good wheeling and dealing in the transfer market is top scorer for our club and is 1 of top scorers in the league and champs cup aswell at only 21 hes a future star this cant
be denied.
pazzini is another young gun whos broke into the scoring charts with a load a goals at just 23 yrs old
eduardo a new recent signing by myself but hes proving to be a real piece of work for defenders his pace dribbling
and finishing seems to be to hot to handle for alot of teams with a lethal left foot.
took me a while to find a formation to fit and work well with all these new players but i think ave got it they
seem to work togeither pass and move really well and results i ave played in friendlys show played about 7
friendly so far and not lost 1 infact not lost a goal which seems to show how its doing for itself.

i would like to thank you for your time and hope to hear from u soon
please take note of all this as if you actually calculated the our points we would be top 4 and in europe againand tbh it isnt really been a bad season so far its been as good as last year and were holding our own in the serie a now .

i would also like to add that this year has seen a few really good managers join serie a making it more competitive and as u can see weve probz got 1 or 2 of the best players on the site now in our league and also i would like to point out a turned down a few good opertunitys sum may say were bigger clubs and better offer (man utd)but a stuck
with the team i joined last year and built to suit my style of play .

also i always play my games on time and probably 1 of the 1st to do so and a very active member who just enjoys the game

i would like to point out than catania and cagaliari were given 1-0 loses as couldnt complete games so this has gave a few lower clubs points which had made them gain ground on me but if this didnt happen am sure a would finish comfortably in midtable

with the new signings i have got in place lets just say palermo are going to be even stronger than before and defo a force to be reconed with we are strengthenin key area and deals have been made and the players git in nicley this will help us bolster our season title run next year

this year we also got hit with a point deduction for trouble with ac milan after all was resolved we got ammended -25 points but we fought back hard from being there and got ourselfs to mid table it was a long hard slug out but all round i think weve done a grand job to get from bottom to mid table - even though we shouldnt have got into this problem it happened and it will be the last of it anol we are aiming high for next season which is the title and hopefully a cracking run in supercup as we didnt make europe

i feel the fans and the board and myself deserves a 2nd chance at this fantasic club and prove my worth to them but sticking it out and getting them to wear they are now a quality team that can challenge for the title

thanks

I34dTaleNT 86

DEAR I34dTaleNT

THE PALERMO BOARD HAVE MET AND DISCUSSED YOUR MANAGERIAL PERFORMANCE THIS YEAR WE BELIEVE THIS SEASON HELD MASSIVE HOPE FOR PALERMO AND THERE LOYAL FANS

THE SIGNINGS YOU HAVE MADE ARE IMPRESSIVE AND WILL BE A SUCCESS AT THE CLUB WE FEEL KEEPING AGUERA AT PALERMO CAN ONLY BENEFIT PALERMO FOR THE FUTURE

YOUR LEAGUE FORM HAS BEEN IMPRESSIVE WITH SOME GREAT RESULTS AND GOOD END F SEASON FORM...............

BUT........WE HAVE TO EXPRESS OUR ANNOYANCE AT THE FACT THAT WE WERE DEDUCTED 25 POINTS THIS WAS NOT DUE TO ADMINISTRATION,CROWD TROUBLE,THIS WAS DOWN TO YOU!!! WE FEEL AND IM SURE YOU WILL AGREE WITHOUT THE 25 POINT DEDUCTION WE WOULD BE 2ND!!! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT FOR PALERMO WITH THE REVENUE THAT WOULD BRING ALSO CHAMPIONS CUP FOOTBALL NEXT YEAR WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD FOR CLUBS PROFILE........BUT IT WASNT TO BE

WE WILL BE DISCUSSING OVER THE WEEKEND YOUR PERFORMANCE WHILE YOU HAVE DONE A VERY GOOD JOB AT PALERMO IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN WHETHER YOU INDISCIPLINE MAY COST YOU

THE BOARD WILL BE IN TOUCH SOON

THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Board Reply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Reply's   Board Reply's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Reply's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Managers End of Season Reflections-
Jump to: