fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resign here

Go down 
+21
c7azy pumpk1n
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Sando1980 (Genoa)
SavageRack
Kenny070989
IIII J4MES IIII
Hudsonsirheshix
Jackson9858
supermunky16 (ipswich)
mentalmikey177
mikelfc12
Keeno1684
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
davidbrown2002
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
I34dTaleNT 86
Bosic84
Keeno1984
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Resign here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:41 am

no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Kenny070989
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

I'd like to resign as manager of Real Valladolid please. Sorry I haven't stuck it out for very long but I can't be bothered with a site where people gang up together and make accusations about cheating when they lose...

Thanks for giving me the chance,
Kenny
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Kenny070989 wrote:
I'd like to resign as manager of Real Valladolid please. Sorry I haven't stuck it out for very long but I can't be bothered with a site where people gang up together and make accusations about cheating when they lose...

Thanks for giving me the chance,
Kenny

It's not that kind of site...we run a strict ship when it comes to people accusing others of cheating, and cheating itself.

But yeah, no worries.

C'ya around!
Back to top Go down
SavageRack
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
SavageRack

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:48 am

Hi id like to retire as Udinese manager as of today. Have lost passion for the game at the minute. Maybe when the new fifa comes out ill b back. Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to participate in an online league. Keep up the good work yas are doin.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:05 am

no worries mate. you are welcome back anytime!
Back to top Go down
Sando1980 (Genoa)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Sando1980   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Resigning from Genoa

This set up is great idea guys but i think the flaws and economy would drive me nuts. sorry but wanted realism not 90+million for alfonso alves or 17mil for a rightback for 9 games. I can take getting beat, i can handle losses but when people want extortionate money for mediocre talent that may help improve your small squad its flawed. Open up the rest of the world for auction let people get rid of all that excessive funds they have, introduce a random scouted player for teams it wouldnt be hard...

you guys are in season 4... so that 76 games come the end of this season plus some cup the majority of the teams have less than 6 of there original starting line ups... 76 games on thats riduculously sad and proves that who ever had the big money at the start horded the better talent...just take a look at the teams for anyone who registered in season 1 when money was worth somethin, and anyone with less than 20 players in there squad now are fooked.

someone said do "well and you will get a bigger club mate".. what if i wanted to build genoa into a bigger club? maybe some of us arent all charlies and bum the bigboy bandwagon.. but would prefer to build something from ground up.

GL to you all
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Sando1980 (Genoa) wrote:
Resigning from Genoa

This set up is great idea guys but i think the flaws and economy would drive me nuts. sorry but wanted realism not 90+million for alfonso alves or 17mil for a rightback for 9 games. I can take getting beat, i can handle losses but when people want extortionate money for mediocre talent that may help improve your small squad its flawed. Open up the rest of the world for auction let people get rid of all that excessive funds they have, introduce a random scouted player for teams it wouldnt be hard...

you guys are in season 4... so that 76 games come the end of this season plus some cup the majority of the teams have less than 6 of there original starting line ups... 76 games on thats riduculously sad and proves that who ever had the big money at the start horded the better talent...just take a look at the teams for anyone who registered in season 1 when money was worth somethin, and anyone with less than 20 players in there squad now are fooked.

someone said do "well and you will get a bigger club mate".. what if i wanted to build genoa into a bigger club? maybe some of us arent all charlies and bum the bigboy bandwagon.. but would prefer to build something from ground up.

GL to you all

You wasted our time m8 done
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Sando1980 (Genoa) wrote:
Resigning from Genoa

GL to you all

Everyones entitled to their opinion, if your not up for the challenge then your not up for the challenge.

Take myself as an example, Left 4 and half star spurs with all the stars you talk about Henry etc.

Left for Blackpool when we introduced the championship. who where a 2star team and the worst on the site

One season Later i am in the prem and im a 3 and a half star team holding my own.

It defo can be done, thing is you need qualities that you obviously dont have.

1st need to be good at fifa
2nd need to be patient
3rd if your serious about the site maybe plan for fifa10 as im sure certain players will improve.

This site is very competitive but its also meant to be fun at the same time we've tried our best to improve season after season and 2 be honest for someone who's been regd for 24hrs to come out with that is laughable.

Laters Dude afro
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Keeno1984 wrote:
Sando1980 (Genoa) wrote:
Resigning from Genoa

GL to you all

Everyones entitled to their opinion, if your not up for the challenge then your not up for the challenge.

Take myself as an example, Left 4 and half star spurs with all the stars you talk about Henry etc.

Left for Blackpool when we introduced the championship. who where a 2star team and the worst on the site

One season Later i am in the prem and im a 3 and a half star team holding my own.

It defo can be done, thing is you need qualities that you obviously dont have.

1st need to be good at fifa
2nd need to be patient
3rd if your serious about the site maybe plan for fifa10 as im sure certain players will improve.

This site is very competitive but its also meant to be fun at the same time we've tried our best to improve season after season and 2 be honest for someone who's been regd for 24hrs to come out with that is laughable.

Laters Dude afro

well said m8

ave been reggina held my own move to a slightly bigger team and built them up to what they are now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:11 pm

I'm leaving my post at Deportivo

I've lost interest in the game in general at the moment and i'm taking a hiatus from playing Fifa 09. Too many bugs, defenders stopping mid run when through balls are played, players falling over when walked into, players randomly unable to move for 10 seconds, goals from count attacks 9/10 times, you get the idea. These have all culminated in me not wanting to play for a while until i can pretend they don't exist.

It's got nothing to do with the community here though it's just an issue i have with the game in general and they've never sorted it. This really is a great site and i can't emphasise that enough so i'll probably be back at some point.

Kudos to the admins for a job well done.

Thanks, Mitch
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Mitch Northzzz - Depor wrote:
I'm leaving my post at Deportivo

I've lost interest in the game in general at the moment and i'm taking a hiatus from playing Fifa 09. Too many bugs, defenders stopping mid run when through balls are played, players falling over when walked into, players randomly unable to move for 10 seconds, goals from count attacks 9/10 times, you get the idea. These have all culminated in me not wanting to play for a while until i can pretend they don't exist.

It's got nothing to do with the community here though it's just an issue i have with the game in general and they've never sorted it. This really is a great site and i can't emphasise that enough so i'll probably be back at some point.

Kudos to the admins for a job well done.

Thanks, Mitch

No worries Mitch. Your welcome back any time! Smile
Back to top Go down
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
Amatuer
Amatuer
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 am

I am resigning as manager of Atlanta because I am simply under-achieving with them and have let them down. I have brought in players but they just do not suit my style of play which is fast attacking football. They are just a really slow moveing team and I have tried different formations but they have just not worked.
I will be looking out for other job opportunitys on this as I love it and I am never off it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 am

done
Back to top Go down
c7azy pumpk1n
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 pm

I would like to resign as the manager of Siena as i am clearly under achieving. I don't feel i'm good enough at Fifa to stay on playing in such a very talented league. It is definitely time for a new face and i feel i have done all i possibly could for the club.

Thank You,
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 pm

c7azy pumpk1n wrote:
I would like to resign as the manager of Siena as i am clearly under achieving. I don't feel i'm good enough at Fifa to stay on playing in such a very talented league. It is definitely time for a new face and i feel i have done all i possibly could for the club.

Thank You,

no worries mate. your welcome to come back at any time.

later afro
Back to top Go down
iAguero x ( Siena )
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
iAguero x ( Siena )

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 pm

i am resigning as lazio manager bcoz i want to manage a championship side
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 pm

iAguero x wrote:
i am resigning as lazio manager bcoz i want to manage a championship side
done also u wont get a champs team this season cause u already changed from club also u can wait till next season if there is a spot open for you and no 1 aplied for it
Back to top Go down
BornGhostFreak - Reds
Professional
Professional
BornGhostFreak - Reds

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: SPurs   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 am

Am i am resignin as Spurs manager.
I'll not be on Xbox or fifa09 as much as i would like to..
am sortin out my some problems with girlfriend and gota sort out my college for this september o university.not to say i wont be on this site jst tht i have packed my xbox away for now but i'll be tryin 2 get on as often as i can but i wont be havin much time to do anythin on it.
spurs are doin extremely well in league but i wouldnt like to be holdin up the league if am playin once a week o every 2 weeks.
i'll be up and about in chat and once i get my college/university stuff sorted as early as possible i'll be back.

Thnx
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:19 am

done
Back to top Go down
I J05H I 2009 I
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
I J05H I 2009 I

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:17 am

i resign as manager of catinia
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am

done
Back to top Go down
KeanoMUFC
Amatuer
Amatuer
KeanoMUFC

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Newcastle Manager   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:38 pm

I would like to resign as Newcastle manager because i have lost the will to play.

I want to take a break from leagues and maybe come back later if u allow me too,All the admins have been brill on this site and I thank them for the amount of work they put into the site.

Its been great while it lasted and maybe one day I will return. It could be tommorow, a month or year i dunno but nyway thank you for everything... Goodbye
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resign here   Resign here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resign here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Job Centre :: Resign-
Jump to: