fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:47 am

Ok guys a couple of things

Firstly there are numerous members who change there Username by adding there team name in brackets at the end. Then pm me sayin their having probs logging in as they've forgot they've done it.
I have no probs with members doing this esspesially when the transfer windows opened as its easier to buy and sell from chatbox as you can see the team the member manages.
As many of yous will know we are working on a new forum for Season 4 which will automaticaly show the team you manage.

Also regarding Usernames it must be your gamertag nothing else no nick names.

I would also like to confirm that Theres a couple of new Threads in General Chat (At the Bottom of the Forum)I want all members to look at and reply to.

Firstly "Steamin Idea" check it out its regarding expanding across Europe, Its a very tough and ambitous idea, which il only atempt if pretty much 100% of current members are happy with it.

Secondly jayandrews wba has created a topic regarding a Facebook he has created to promote the site and we would appreciate if all members joined it.
Also there will be a new mini feature added nearer the end of the Season for managers to post why they should stay in there job etc. Jay will have more info on that nearer the end of the Season for Now everyone should be concentrating on finishing as high up there League as pos. Remember every position in the League means another 1m at the end of the season.

And Finally regarding Games Deadline is the 10th of April, at Midnight on the 10th 23:59(uk) Games will be extended for all Leagues info for Dates will be on the Homepage.

As ive already confirmed there is a minor prob regarding Cup games the database for some reason duplicates certain results however everyone can continue playing Super Cup, Champs and Euro Cup games as the prob will be fixed asap.

Nearing the End of the Season Guys Lets Push on Now
Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1