fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uefa Cup Results Season 3

Go down 
+4
Jeffy D EFC
nighter10
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Keeno1984
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 am

Group : B

(ruben volder) bolonga 0 - 3 Liverpool (blue steal 07)

scorers:

aquilani
torres
J. Cole

MOM: sissoko (10)

the score line does not tell the tale of this game. bologna should have been 1up inside the 1st min when they hit the post when 1 on 1 with the keeper and should have scored at least 1 b4 the break, instead it was liverpool wit a counter break & there 1st shot of the game in 1st half injury time put them 1 nil up @ the break.

2nd half started with bologna still playing really well and looking a threat but as the 2nd half went on liverpool who went into this game with a defensive set up to secure the point that should win them the group started to come to life and in the last 15 mins scored 2 goals to make it 3 nil and prob could have scored another one or two.
again this match could have easily finished 4-5 or something but for some good keeping and bad finishing

Again ruben well plyd and best of luck.

Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:50 am

UPDATED

Conrads to Liverpool who have reached the Semi-Finals of the Uefa Cup
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm

group a

portsmouth 5-0 juventus

kings of jason v jeffy efc

scorers for pompey
iaquinta x 3
utaka x 2

pompey were amazing and took juve apart easily

sorry jeffy m8

all the best
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm

group a

portsmouth 7-0 sevilla

kings of jason v bosic84

scorers for pompey
utaka x 5
iaquinta
de rossi

mom utaka

i remember wen pompey played sevilla earlier in season i got caned 5-1 and deservedly so i was gutted and didnt turn up that nite i wanted revenge because that night was not pompey playing.....................but tonight was

seville started brightly with etoo and fabiano lookin dangerous soon tho pompey got into there stride passing and moving well utaka was awesome probly best hes been in both spells with me my defence was solid and to be honest everythin i tried came off

seville in early second half were rockin rosina causing them so many problems with pace and delivery

game finished 7-0 and pompey are tryin hard to drop the inconsistency just glad i avenged the beating bosic gave me earlier in campaign

gg bosic all the best
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:03 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:12 am

Group B
Tottenham 2-1 Bolonga

Vororin x2

Volpi

Great game by both teams but we needed the win more than anything but Voronin ever since he has been in the lineup has came up huge for us and he does it again here...

GG Ruben Volders...
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
Jeffy D EFC
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 am

Group A

Sevilla 2 - 7 Juventus

Sevilla Scorers: Luis Fabiano 66' D.Cisse 74'
Juventus Scorers: D.Forlan 28' 90' A.Gilardino 34' 45' 47' 64' C.Zanetti 90'

MOM: A.Gilardino 9

What a Performance by Juve!!

Looked to be going in at 2-0 at halftime, when gilardino popped up with his 2nd goal!
2nd half started the same way it finished...forlan ran at the defence gilardino picked up loose ball and slotted it home for 4-0

GG overall, sevilla actually had most possession and had more shots!!

2 goals in stoppage time of second half kinda flatters me, but zanettis was a rocket!!
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:26 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 pm

UEFA CUP SEMI FINAL

PORTSMOUTH 4-1 TOTTENHAM

SCORERS FOR PORTSMOUTH
UTAKA X3
IAQUINTA

SCORER FOR SPURS
VORONIN

mom utaka

huge game for both teams and pompey started well with well taken goals from utaka and iaquinta totenham then came into the game pulling one back through the very impressive voronin

2nd half pompey controlled it with further 2 goals from utaka and pompey saw the game out comfortably

portsmouth in the final cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

semi final

(blue steal 07) LIVERPOOL 7 - 1 JUVENTUS (jeffy d efc)

scorers:

Torres x3
agbonlahor x2
j.cole
aquilani

(og)aquilani

MoM: agbonlahor (10)

shots:

liverpool 14 shots......10 on target

juventus 9 shots.......4 on target

possession:

liverpool 56% 46% juventus
corners:

liverpool 2
juventus 1

not to sure where to start bout this one.. tbh i dont really know how it ended up
7-1, there was always goin to be plenty of goals u could see that early in the 1st half. we went in 3-1 up @ half time, when it could easily have been 4all.

liverpool scored within seconds of the re start to go 4-1 up and forced juve to go all out attack, to which liverpool switched to a more defensive style geared to pick juve off on the break as they tried to push forward to get back int the game.

all credit to (JEFFY D EFC) as he kept going to the end and didnt start kickin d ball away or hacking down my plyrs as alot of managers would have done if things dont go there way, i have to give him a lot of praise for that.

but it dont stop there cos even tho this game had a ridiculous score line to finish it was one hell of a game. it was end to end stuff from start to finish, the only major thing that seperated the teams was the fact that EL NINO was on top of his game and he took his hat trick really well.

well played JEFFY m8 & best of luck for the rest of your season.

pool go forward to the uefa cup final for the 2nd year running and will now be hoping to defend there crown against a very strong pompey team, managed by kings of jason who is surely a manager destined to go on down in the history of portsmouth fc, if they can hang on to him.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 am

UPDATED

FEEL FREE TO PLAY THE FINAL WHENEVER YOUR READY.

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:06 pm

UEFA CUP FINAL

liverpool 1-0 portsmouth

blue steal v kings of jason

scorer for liverpool
torres

mom
deco

Knew this was going to be tough and i knew it would be ugly as liverpool defend in numbers and use torres and agbohnlahor on the break very well with deco just behind

kinda changed my system around for this to try and combat how blue steal plays but unfortunately the 40 yard long ball to torres who then finished superbly by chipping buffon to win the game you just cant defend against and i wasnt prepared to hack him down

after the goal i changed things again and huffed and puffed but in all honesty i wouldnt have scored if we had played another 90 mins

poor game in fairness with both teams attempting to cancel each other out and hitting on the break differance was he had torres i just couldnt break down sissoko and chivu today my strikers werent good enough

blue steal congratulations on winning the uefa cup from all at pompey. apart from being a good fifa player your also a top lad who is gracious in defeat aswell as sympathetic towards opponent when u win i wish you all the best

right im off on my hols its been a good season cheers lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 pm

CONGRATULATIONS to Blue Steel 07 and Liverpool on defending their Uefa Cup Title.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Kings Of Jason (pompey) wrote:
UEFA CUP FINAL

liverpool 1-0 portsmouth

blue steal v kings of jason

scorer for liverpool
torres

mom
deco

Knew this was going to be tough and i knew it would be ugly as liverpool defend in numbers and use torres and agbohnlahor on the break very well with deco just behind

kinda changed my system around for this to try and combat how blue steal plays but unfortunately the 40 yard long ball to torres who then finished superbly by chipping buffon to win the game you just cant defend against and i wasnt prepared to hack him down

after the goal i changed things again and huffed and puffed but in all honesty i wouldnt have scored if we had played another 90 mins

poor game in fairness with both teams attempting to cancel each other out and hitting on the break differance was he had torres i just couldnt break down sissoko and chivu today my strikers werent good enough

blue steal congratulations on winning the uefa cup from all at pompey. apart from being a good fifa player your also a top lad who is gracious in defeat aswell as sympathetic towards opponent when u win i wish you all the best

right im off on my hols its been a good season cheers lads Smile

No point in me writing up one of my colourful match reports cos KINGS OF JASON
has put it down exactly as it was.

both teams cancelled each other out for nearly the whole match, only a moment of true genius from the boy torres could seperate the teams,

well played to pompey and all thier staff,
this was one of the most geniue games ive played in fifa, not 1 foul in the whole match, especially as jason said when he could have hacked torres down.

well played m8 and best of luck in the future.

as for blue steal 07,
he'd like to dedicate this victory and offers the cup to fans and board as a piece maker for the dissapointing league showing this season, and hopes this can bring with it the confidance needed to mount a serious challenge next season on all 3 fronts. cos by hook or by crook ive got us back in europe. cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Razz Laughing sunny king lol! Wink Surprised tongue Like a Star @ heaven I love you cyclops Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Bosic84 wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS to Blue Steel 07 and Liverpool on defending their Uefa Cup Title.

Cheers to all the admin staff that made this possible.

great job lads, lovin the site made some good friends and would like to thank them also for their message's congrats.

Liverpool fc......UEFA CUP CHAMPIONS SEASON :3 cheers

Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Default Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Default
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uefa Cup Results Season 3   Uefa Cup Results Season 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uefa Cup Results Season 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2