fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

problems with playing people

Go down 
+3
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Coltomlive
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

problems with playing people Empty
PostSubject: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 pm

i know the deadline was the 4th but this is getting stupid ive sent friend requests to people i'm meant to play by tomorrow and the osasuna manager hasnt accepted despite being online, Mel 09 the Malaga manager isnt on my friends list anymore so he didnt even accept my request and i've sent messages to people asking them to play and they haven't responded. Kudos to bornghostfreak for playing me.

Anyone else having problems?
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 am

I know what you mean i only played 1 game till yesterday, the mel 09 cancelled my friend request also but i seen he was on and we played our league game.

He quit with about 25 mins left and 4-0 down tho so i would'nt bet on him completing my games.

Only waiting on Malloeca now, but they don't have a boss
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 am

Couldnt agree more with you boys I think these people really spoil the site, its so frustrating sometimes just tryna get a game! why sign up for this site if your not gonna play games!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:06 am

i no what ya mean boys.

the thing that annoys me is these people who keep changing teams....bloody stupid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 am

VanBashted1985(Udinese) wrote:
the thing that annoys me is these people who keep changing teams....bloody stupid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

lol van. as for the osasuna manager, I send him a few friends requests and messages which he ignored so i sat and aited for him to come online and put fifa in lol. It took a while but eventually he did it and i invited him and he accepted!! yay!!

kind of wish i didnt though cause somehow we drew and i really should have scared him off the site for good by whoopin his ass Razz

but seriously, it is a problem isnt it? im sure not everyone is gonna want to be as patient (or mental) as me and sit watching someones gamertag for the best part of an hour in order to get a game lol.

ps. van - i just feel sorry for whoever you have locked up in your basement knockin out all these different sigs Razz
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:26 am

same here lads been sending rowan 301 msg to play are game 3 times now but he wont reply hes online but just ignores me
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 am

Plz message youre League Admin about this we will handle it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems with playing people   problems with playing people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems with playing people
Page 1 of 1