fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Cup Results Season 3

Go down 
+26
CrackpotToaster
oo AJ mufc oo
Macleanie PAFC
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Coltomlive
mark ro ballz
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Keeno1684
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Bosic84
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
adie2good (Fiorentina)
conway1986
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
douty92 (sunderland)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
I34dTaleNT 86
chronicwombat
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
Calzy ktid
Keeno1984
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 pm

GROUP C

(adie2good) Newcastle 1 - 1 Villarreal (chronicwombat)

Scorers:
Jo 60' (ish)
K. Nolan 70' (ish)

MOTM: S. Given (we guess - either him or a defender from either team)

St. James' Park was the setting for tonight's Group C fixture - the first of a group that includes Arsenal, Chievo and Roma to make up a tough group that has various interesting fixtures and long running rivalries. Although the two managers adie2good and chronicwombat have never met before at competitive level, they both knew what each other is capable of Razz

Was a really really good game. After a cagey start both teams really went for each other with end to end attacking football. The first half was very close with defences on top, so when Jo smashed home for Villarreal, chronicwombat thought the game might be over. But only 10 mins later a poor clearance from Villarreal saw Nolan take his chance and confidently slot the ball into the corner for the equaliser.

The last 20 mins saw subs for both sides and the attacking football continued with neither team wanting a draw. There were scares at both ends and all I can say is that it was a very good quality game and really tense and exciting.

great game adie mate, good luck with the rest of em
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Group C

As Roma 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd

ohmygodimpurple vs adie2good

scorers:

defoe - roma
eduardo - newcastle utd

gr8 game mate....both unlucky with chances missed and great saves....good luck rest of season
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm

arsenal 2-1 roma
carew x 2...nasri
motm: campbell

carew managed to bundle in a goal early on and the rest of the first half was mainly even. In the first few minutes of the 2nd half roma won a free kick just outside the box which nasri wonderfully blasted in to the corner. The lead didnt last long and Carew bundled in another chance. Roma had a couple of chances near the end but arsenal probably deserved the win.

good game mate Smile
good luck in the cup!
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Group C

Score

Newcastel 0-1 Arsenal

Scorer:
Carew

Good game mate. The score could have been worst, but the Newcastel's goal keeper was almost unbeatable.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 pm

GROUP C

(chronicwombat) Villarreal
3 - 0 Roma (ohmygodimpurple)

Scorers:
R. Van Nistelrooy 4'
R. Van Nistelrooy 22'
M. Hamsik 63'

MOTM: R. Van Nistelrooy - 10

Was a good game but to be fair Villarreal dominated it with 19 shots to Roma's 4. In the after match interview chronicwombat expressed his delight at the way the team are playing at the moment. It looks like the new faces brought in at the transfer window have really made a difference Very Happy

gg mate good luck with the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 am

chievo 1-2 roma
smolarek...julio baptista
..............babel
motm: j barton

good game mate!
doesnt really matter as i dont think either of us are going through lol
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 pm

GROUP B

Sampdoria 3-1 Palermo

Sampdoria scorers: Bent-2 Geremi-1

Palermo scorers: Aguero-1

Match:Good game,bent again used his pace to attack the palermo defense and got 2 more goals,Geremi then got the man of the match and a goal,good game if i didnt have bent i would have lost probably!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:28 pm

GROUP C

Newcastle - Chievo 1-1

"53 Valdo
"68 Acquafresca
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:38 pm

Group B

(mark ro ballz)Barcelona 4 - 1 Sampdoria(hamo69)

Scorers:
D.Bent 28'
L.Messi 35'
D.Trezuguet 51'
L.Messi 57'
L.Messi 90'

Mom D.Trezuguet

Reds
Balzaretti
Puyol

a good game barcelona detroyed the stats with 13 shots on target
bent finished in the 28th it came from a mistake and bent rightly finished
then came messi with 3 goals and trez
hamo well played sorry for scummin you but it had to be done
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Group B

(mark ro ballz)Barcelona 4 - 1 Sampdoria(hamo69)

Scorers:
D.Bent 28'
L.Messi 35'
D.Trezuguet 51'
L.Messi 57'
L.Messi 90'

Mom D.Trezuguet

Reds
Balzaretti
Puyol

Good game i felt deserveda draw,if i had the best team in the game i would win and it was pretty sad that you had to take me out when it was 1 on 1 and when i could have been back in the game,good game though mate
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm

West ham 4 - 3 Sampdoria

Good game, wow lol where 2 start. Sampdoria got the 1st goal with a thru ball to bent who finished, then Bendtner with a moment of brilliance managed 2 pull it back to 2-1, 2-2 was the score next when yet another through ball to Bent who finished calmly, then it was 3-2 to west ham when Jones managed to shrugg off 2 defenders and finish, THEN it was 3-3, then 4-3 was the final score with two goals comming from both sides in the 90th minute.

Wow lol, u use bent VERY well.

West ham:
Bendtner x2
Jones x1
Bresciano

Sampdoria:
Bent x4
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm

GROUP B

West ham 4 - 3 Sampdoria

West ham: Bendtner-2 Jones-1 Bresciano-1
Sampdoria: Bent-3

Some game i messed up last minute to lose,felt hard done by but ahh well,hope you do well in rest of season good luck.
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

West ham 3 - 1 Barcelona

Good game mate, barcelona had good early chances to put away at the begginning of the match and throughout the match, but Green kept Ronaldo and Messi quiet for the day. the game was all about chances and west ham took them

Good game mate, i would say u were a bit hard done by, good luck for the rest of the season mate .

West ham:
Bresciano x1
Bendtner x1
Jones x1

Barcelona:
Ronaldo x1
Back to top Go down
mark ro ballz
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
mark ro ballz

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm

CFC Jack Perry - West Ham wrote:
West ham 3 - 1 Barcelona

Good game mate, barcelona had good early chances to put away at the begginning of the match and throughout the match, but Green kept Ronaldo and Messi quiet for the day. the game was all about chances and west ham took them

Good game mate, i would say u were a bit hard done by, good luck for the rest of the season mate .

West ham:
Bresciano x1
Bendtner x1
Jones x1

Barcelona:
Ronaldo x1

ye well done gg
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:06 am

GROUP C

(Rowan 301) Chievo 1 - 1 Villarreal (chronicwombat)

Scorers:
E. Smolarek 2'
C. Fabregas 78'

MOTM: ??

Chievo scored on their first attack with a lovely passing move that totally threw me, and it was only a superb curling freekick from Cesc that saved me the point. Villarreal had more shots on target, but Chievo hit the post and had more possesion and I'd say that the Italians were just about the better team, but a draw is a fair result.

gg mate well played and all the best with serie a Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 am

[Super Cup]

-[Group Stages - Group G]-

(xUKx Renegade) AC Milan 9 vs 1 Bolton (samuel526)

Man of the Match:
Wayne Rooney

Goal Scorers:
Tamudo x3
Rooney x5

Ronaldinho x1
Millochi x1

Match Description:

I didn't think I was going to score at first as Bolton looked more of the attacking side and had a few good chances. The first goal came by Tamudo in the 25th minute and after the score line was opened the game turned into UFC with Bolton taking everyone in their path down. 3 minutes later and then 3 minutes after the 1st 3 minutes 2 goals were scored! When it was 5-0, Millochi for Bolton scored a good over head kick goal.
Was a good game for the first 25 minutes and then after that it was very one sided, but of course AC Milan would beat Bolton even if he played better than me at times as I have a world class squad and he has, Bolton.
Good defending from both teams, but the strength of Rooney and the speed of Tamudo out shone the Bolton defense and managed to penetrate it...hard.

Good luck with the rest of your cup games.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Groupe C

Chievo 2
-3 Arsenal

Scorers

Adebayor X3

conti
acquafresca

Good game mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 pm

[Super Cup]

-[Group Stages - Group G]-

(xUKx Renegade) AC Milan 2 vs 2 Espanyol (BornGhostFreak)

Man of the Match:
Kameni (GK)

Goal Scorers:

Tamudo x1
Rooney x1

Garcia x2

Match Description:

Good game mate. Well defended and if it wasn't for the Espanyol defence and keeper AC could have won. Tamudo was denied 2 1on1's and just couldn't beat the Espanyol keeper most times. Good game m8
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:55 am

Super cup group D

(Matwilson) Man Utd 1 - 3 Atletico Madrid (ColTomlive)

Berbatov

Evra (og)
Villa x2

Man Utd started the game better with Atletico looking to counter. Thought i was holding them well when Van Persie sprung the defense and Berbatov scored a neat finish.

Atletico ditched the shackles and went for the equaliser which came for an og from Evra. Allthough i thought Johnson finished it myself. 1-1 at half time.

Played well second half and sprung Man Utd twice in about 15 mins to go 3-1 up.

Mat quit or lost connection at about 75mins straight after 3rd goal.

GG pal and gl in rest of the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am

West ham 3 - 1 Paleramo

Good game mate, quite an even match with 53% possetion going west ham's way, there were alot of chances to put the game away but neither side could take those chances except for bendtner in the 6th minute who opened the scoring with a 1 on 1, calmly slotted it past the keeper, then Paleramo decided 2 fight back and get a goal with Hleb in the 20th minute. As the scores were 1-1 both sides decided 2 push for the win and it went to West ham who took there chances, Paleramo had good chances but failed 2 put them past R.Green who is back to the hammers after the window.

Good game paleramo, im sure u will as well as u are now in Series A

West Ham:

Bendtner x2
Jones x1

Paleramo:

Hleb x1
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:14 am

Group A

chelsea 0 vs 1 stoke city

amoruso

good game
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:56 pm

group b

palermo 0 vs 1 tottenham

motm palombo

scorer - del piero

match report - what can a say 1st half was even game but 2nd half was all palermo scored 3 goals 2 choped for offside and 1 a was tackled and he got freekick which i didnt get palermo should have taken all 3 points here but hey thats football his defence and keeper held up well dont no how many times carrizo saved him

gg m8 gd luck

palermo out of supercup
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:48 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 pm

When you updated the table Keeno you forgot Espanyol 2 vs 2 AC Milan.
Wayne Rooney and Tamudo 1 goal each and Garcia x2.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 pm

West ham 8 - 2 Tottenham... oh god

Good game mate, tottenham gave West ham 3 goals with 2 mistakes by his keeper and 1 own goal, the rest of the goals was a Bendtner show, scoring 5 of the 8 goals. West ham were dominate from the start i feel but Tottenham still showed how good they can play with 2 quality goals from Rocchi and Arteta.

Good game mate, good luck with the Qualification group and the rest of ure season.

West ham:

Bendtner x5
Jones x1
Jorge Andrade x1
F.Cannavaro (OG)

Tottenham:

Rocchi x1
Arteta x1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Super Cup Results Season 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Cup Results Season 3
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next