fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Cup = Waste of Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Super Cup = Waste of Time Empty
PostSubject: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:57 am

Seriously I think I will just forfeit my games in the Super Cup in Season 3, it obviously doesn't count for anything. I win the Super Cup, qualify my team for the Champs Cup, have a bank balance of over 120 million, and I get fired?
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 pm

i feel sorry for u
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 pm

youre expactation is title chellenge and u are no.9 in the league thats why u are sacked u had to played better in the league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:42 pm

i understand that i came in 9th. i thought that winning a different title would be enough to make up for that. obviously it wasn't. so the super cup was a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 pm

ok this is the last i am going to say about it, as its useless arguing about anyway since my job has already been given away. (and yes, i still consider it my job, and i will continue to have the same sig. for my year at southampton before i am back at roma)

my objective was to finish among the top 3 or 4 teams of a 20 team league. i was admittedly nowhere near that expectation.

but which is more difficult, being at the top of a 20 team league, or being number 1 in a 60 team tournament? apparently winning a tournament that has every team on the web site just isn't good enough to satisfy the vague objective of "title challenger".

i won the most difficult title on the site (would be champs cup but it didn't have serie a this year), but apparently that was the wrong title. so my job goes to someone who finished 14th in la liga this year.

if roma were given to someone that had outperformed me this season, i could have no problems. but someone who finished 14th with an expectation of top half? they were 4 spots off their objective (funny, keeno said if i were 5th, which is 4 spots higher than i did, than i would've been fine) and didn't get passed the group stage of the super cup.

just doesn't make much sense to me.
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:23 pm

i feel sorry for u
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm

i feel sorry for you to
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:36 am

Rack i know its the end of it, however i want to clarify that the Super Cup is a valued tournamant on the site.
(I don't like the Heading you gave this Topic)

Winning the Super Cup is like winning the FA Cup its our 1st Cup tourny and is very tough to win.(Hense the amount of Prize money for Winning it)

I understand that you feel hard done by and why certain members do feel sorry for you however Roma are among the Title Challengers in Italy. AC,InterJuve and Roma

It you compare that to England Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool

So in reality if Rafa Benitez won the FA Cup and finished 9th in the League do you think he would still be in his Job ?

You Won the Cup and it will forever be stored in the History page, Great Achievement.

But anyone who thinks they can win a cup competition and stay in their job regardless of their league position is sadly mistaking. I thought everyone would have new that.

P.S Anyways Rack their are still some teams left in all 3 leagues, I don't know if you picked Southampton as you where in a mood or to prove a point or because you do actually want to go them.
If you are interested in another team pm and il let you know who's available, you deserve a better team than Southampton

Still Teams Like Everton Blackburn Available.

Cheers I hope everyone takes this Situation on Board League Position is a priority on this Site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup = Waste of Time   Super Cup = Waste of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Cup = Waste of Time
Page 1 of 1