fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh dear - villa job

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh dear - villa job Empty
PostSubject: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:11 am

Shocked by being turned down for the Villa Job I mundo I talked to a few people outside his home yesterday

Mundo: I just have a few words to say, Im shocked at Villa's board to give the job to a guy who cannot even get the team right when applying for the job this guy is a manager in the bottom half of spain and trying to apply for a job in Italy but got the villa job, I'am still in shock as i still think i was the best man for the job but i think its best i didnt go as the villa board cannot read what people put when applying for jobs.

This is a poor start to life here and im sure things can only look up i dont know when i will apply again for another job as i dont see the point at the moment i would like to spend time with the family i may look for a job at the end of the season.

Thanks for your time.

With that Mundo walks into the house.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:27 am

the chairman randy learner stated it was better to employ someone with experience rather than someone without any. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:59 am

mate if your gony spit the dummy out whenever you dont get a job you apply for i suggest you dont apply for any, maybe put your name on the waiting list for championship

If any of the smaller teams become avaialable you could try them, never gaurentee anything on ths site

mate you need to earn your stripes Wink

P.S thought it was a decent application which is why i gave you a mention when explainng my reasons for my desision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 am

I was not spiting my dummy out i was just making a story for people to read - and how he put the wrong team name down and no one seem to notice.

Thanks for the warm welcome admin, Neutral
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:11 am

Think you both got a bit of the wrong end of the stick there!!
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:12 am

I mundo I wrote:
I was not spiting my dummy out i was just making a story for people to read - and how he put the wrong team name down and no one seem to notice.

Thanks for the warm welcome admin, Neutral
u need to deserve that job so u need to prove yourself first with a weaker team

Cheers,
Serie A Admin
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:21 pm

cool mundo wasnt havin a go just felt like it was a neadless post

also need to clarify to any new members not to expect to get any big jobs, anyways im sure you'll find a team in no time bud

(P.S I'll organise a parade for a proper welcome for you lol Laughing )
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 am

i get what u were doing mundo just giving a bit of feed back via the unofficial press channels.

must admit tho that until u said that it was just a story u wrote up, it did look like a little bit of a rant. but as u said - just a story for people to read.

i think it makes the experience much better when people get into the spirit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 am

chronicwombat wrote:
i get what u were doing mundo just giving a bit of feed back via the unofficial press channels.

must admit tho that until u said that it was just a story u wrote up, it did look like a little bit of a rant. but as u said - just a story for people to read.

i think it makes the experience much better when people get into the spirit!

Yeh i didnt mean anything nasty by it just trying to say how i felt i thought u guys would have seen that when i put talked to a few people outside his house lol.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:02 am

DKBlaps wrote:
Think you both got a bit of the wrong end of the stick there!!

i werent aware of any stick????just found it an amusing reply Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear - villa job   Oh dear - villa job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh dear - villa job
Page 1 of 1