fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champs Cup Results Season 2

Go down 
+2
Keeno1984
Bosic84
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Macleanie PAFC wrote:
(jakewwfc) everton 2-0 manchester city (macleanie PAFC)

muntis
yakubu

great game mate, very close as always..

yhyh m8 was brill, very very close. Jst finishin tht was the difference
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:16 pm

TABLES UPDATED TO HERE
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 am

(Keeno1984) Tottenham 1 - 0 Everton (jakewwfc)

Scorer
Henry

1st Half Tottenham 1 - 0 Everton

disconection

2nd Half Tottenham 0 - 0 Everton

finalscore

1-0

Great Game as always jake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:36 am

xX TUGGZ Xx vs NIGHTER10
Barcelona R.Madrid

Barcelona 3 R Madrid 1

Scorers:
Ronaldo x3

gg m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Ath Madrid 4 - 3 Real Madrid

Johnson x4
villa x2
di natalie

Cracking game 2-0 down after 20 mins and thinking i was in for a hammering, pulled it back to 2-2 just before half time.
3-2 up then 3-3 and Johnson pops up with 20 mins to go with the winner, could have added a few more after that but overall happy with the result.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:55 pm

TABLES UPDATED TO HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 am

Barcelona vs A.Madrid

Barcelona 3 A.Madrid 1

scorers:
Ronaldo x2
Rooney x1

Van Persie x1

mom - Ronaldo

gg m8 thought i was gonna lose when i went 1-0 down but barcelona prove there a hard side to beat Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:43 am

getafe 2 - 1 everton

getafe scorers
jo
jimenz

everton scorer
yakubu

gg m8
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:57 pm

(macleanie pafc) man city 2-0 getafe (itsgrant)

tevez
elano

was a close game up until melberg got sent off

gud game mate, as always
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:26 pm

getafe 2 - 1 tottenham hotspur

getafe scorers
vucinic
marchoinni

spurs scorer
henry

gg m8

wish i played like this at the start it would have been me goin through like to wish keeno and mcleanie all the best 4 the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 am

its'grant wrote:
getafe 2 - 1 tottenham hotspur

getafe scorers
vucinic
marchoinni

spurs scorer
henry

gg m8

wish i played like this at the start it would have been me goin through like to wish keeno and mcleanie all the best 4 the rest of the season

cheers bud
Back to top Go down
nighter10
Professional
Professional
nighter10

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:17 pm

real madrid 2 -0 aston villa very close game but deserved win in semi fianl now cant wait goals by uche and anelka
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Aston Villa 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Carew
Van Persie
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:02 pm

SEMI-FINALS CAN NOW BE PLAYED

DEADLINE SUNDAY 8TH FEBUARY
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Champs Cup Semi Final

(Keeno) Tottenham 4 - 3 Barcelona (tuggz)

Scorers
C.Ronaldo
Ronney (2)

Henry (2)
Mutu (2)

What a game Deserves a deceent Report (Not just because i won)

1st Half and straight away there was action Henry puts in Mutu who dinks it over the on coming keeper 1-0 Spurs. Man Utd then started to create some chances C.Ronaldo blasting over from 12 yards and Taore missing an empty net. Then in the 19th min things got worse for Barca as Spurs broke from a Barca corner Henry again put in Mutu didnt think he had the pace but he powered it home from about 8 yards bar and in. Man Utd again created and Ronaldo hit the post from 20 yards, however he got it right with a moment of genius he turns on the Ball and shoots with outside of the foot from 25 yards, top corner Gomes no chance. Man Utd had a few wild shots after that but know real chances 2-1 Half Time

2nd Half and Keeno and Tottenham looked very nervous and i think Tuggz and Rooney&Co new it, Man Utd dominated the 1st 15mins on the 2nd half and where forcing corner after corner, then the pressure paid off King with a slack pass back Gomes too slow in getting out created a present for Rooney which he duelly took. 2-2 68mins gone. The game then ebbed and flowed both teams with good moves and a couple of corners, then in the 78 min a lovely move as Scholes Mutu and Henry interlinked some passes to release the French man wonder finish across the Keeper from a tight angle 3-2 Spurs and surely its theres all the have to do is Stay composed at the back, but they couldnt Man Utd pilled on more pressure and in the 90th min again they where rewarded, stumble by Woodgate and rooney burst through and finished in style 3-3 and this one was going to extra time BUT WAIT Spurs have hit centre Mutu to Henry back to Mutu Hes put in Henry surly not... Henry shoots.....Henry...SCORES.....GOOOAAAAL

Its 4-3 Spurs increadable scenes Keeno is dancing around his room hes woke up his girlfriend BUT HE DOESNT CARE, tuggz can only look on as the eyes start to fill up the players cant belive it AND THERE GOES THE FINAL WHISTLE and Tottenham will face either Real Madrid or Manchester City in the Champs Cup Final

Shots 5 - 13
On Target 5 - 7
Poss 51% - 49%
Shot Acc 100% - 53%
Pas Acc 76% - 76%

Great Game mate So Unlucky
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:41 am

SEMI FINAL

(macleanie PAFC) MAN CITY 2-2 REAL MADRID (nighter10)
(4-1 pen.)

Uche x2
tevez x2

A fantastic game where Joe Hart is the hero once again, as this was decided by a penalty shoot out.
As the scoreline suggests it was a tough game, which had me on the edge of my seat, however even though the scoreline says Manchester city won it, i cant help but feel Real madrids side were better on the day.

Having played nighter last season in the league and lost to his blackburn side, i knew i was in for a tough ride, and i was right as i found myself behind in the 4th min. This was an incredible lead up as from the kick-off man city's Elano ran straight through his defence and a fabulous last ditch tackle denied the finish, he countered and it was successful much to my agony. However, the scoeline at half time was 2-1 to man city as a brace from Tevez brought man city straight back into it.

The second half was incredible. Real madrid were allover man city and deserved to win the game through this, although another goal from Uche wasnt followed up by a winner as man city held on to take it into extra time.

Nothing happend in extra time, no real chances were created and man city were confident going into the penalty shootout. With every confidence in Joe Hart this was rewarded as madrids 1st two pens were saved and all man citys converted.

Mancity go into the champions league final.
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm

FINAL

(Keeno1984) TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 2-4 MANCHESTER CITY(macleanie PAFC)
Mutu
Henry
Tevez
Iniesta
Elano
Ballack

This was a fantastic final, and one of the best meetings between me and keeno, and there have been some great ones.

The pressure was on for man city after they went 2-0 down in the space for 2mins in under 15mins of the game..but man city quiickfired and brought the game back to spurs
Man city lost the title to chelsea this week, and this regenrated the spirits of the city squad

I think we deserved to win this match and this will finish off the season for man city in high spirits.

Ready for the prem title next season!!!
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Great Game MacLeanie Well deserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 2   Champs Cup Results Season 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champs Cup Results Season 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2