fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for a La Liga job in here

Go down 
+2
conway1986
Bosic84
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Apply for a La Liga job in here Empty
PostSubject: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 am

Apply for a La Liga Job Here

You Can View Vacancies at www.fifa360.co.uk/index.php?view=8

You Application should contain the job your going for your gamertag and the reason why you should be choosen

Current Team on the Website:
GamerTag:
Team Applying for:

Reason ......................................

Last edited by Bosic84 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
conway1986
Professional
Professional
conway1986

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 pm

current job: Southampton

Job apply for: Aletico Bilbao

i would like to apply for this job because i feel i could make these a force in the league with the money they have got and the players i could bring in next season , my 1st objective if i was to take the job is to make them surviour and work up the league, i have also apply for this job because they are a much bigger club than southampton and i wanted this job from when i left blackburn, this will b a long term plan at aletico they have got the money and i can bring in quality players next season just like i have done at southampton and make them a real force and i do beleave i could change this team around and put abit more spice in the spanish league just like i did with recreativo huelva.

thanks for reading look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top Go down
IR A IP I ID v8
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
IR A IP I ID v8

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:00 am

Cancelled having a few problems with xbox
Back to top Go down
BrashTheOracle
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Gamertag:BrashTheOracle
Current Job on website:N/A
Applying for:Sporting Gijon
Hi,
I would like to become the next manager of Sporting Gijon because I see a club with huge potential. They are already above the relegation zone so I don't see why with a knew manager they can't aim higher and I beleive that I am the right man for the job.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:48 pm

BrashTheOracle wrote:
Gamertag:BrashTheOracle
Current Job on website:N/A
Applying for:Sporting Gijon
Hi,
I would like to become the next manager of Sporting Gijon because I see a club with huge potential. They are already above the relegation zone so I don't see why with a knew manager they can't aim higher and I beleive that I am the right man for the job.

BrashTheOracle is the new manager of Sporting Gijon

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your
Sporting Gijon squad simply go to the La Liga table via the homepage and click on Sporting Gijon

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous
Sporting Gijon managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the
Sporting Gijon squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Sporting Gijon squad.

Once you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Finally, make sure to check your squad on fifa360.co.uk regularly for injuries.

Good luck, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:52 pm

conway1986 wrote:
current job: Southampton

Job apply for: Aletico Bilbao

i would like to apply for this job because i feel i could make these a force in the league with the money they have got and the players i could bring in next season , my 1st objective if i was to take the job is to make them surviour and work up the league, i have also apply for this job because they are a much bigger club than southampton and i wanted this job from when i left blackburn, this will b a long term plan at aletico they have got the money and i can bring in quality players next season just like i have done at southampton and make them a real force and i do beleave i could change this team around and put abit more spice in the spanish league just like i did with recreativo huelva.

thanks for reading look forward to hearing from you!

The Athletic Bilbao board have announced conway1986 as their new manager.

The board believe that with conway1986' success at Southampton was a major factor in their decision making. However they do expect conway1986 now to show more loyalty in his role at the club.

Make sure you get your transfer ins and outs done correctly.

Ath Bilbao are behind in games so really need you to get them caught up asap.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
IR A IP I ID v8
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
IR A IP I ID v8

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Gamertag: IR A IP I ID v8
Team: Racing santander
Reason:sorry about before my xbox is fine now i think i could do very good with Racing they have great potential i'm not saying i'm going to win everything like everyone else says there gonig to do but i will try hard and commit to my team thanks-
Rapid
Please Answer my application and please Accept-
Rapid
Back to top Go down
x V3T3RAN v8(Valladolid)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
x V3T3RAN v8(Valladolid)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am

Gamertag:x V3T3RAN v8
Team:Racing santander
Reason:by the way before i say anything Rapid v8 has PMed me saying they think i'm you i'm not him i don't know him, i would like this job because i know i haven't stayed with my other teams and played many matches with them but i need 1 more chance to prove i will i know it's no excuse partly the reason was they wasn't very good but now i'm ready to really try and have a go please give me one more chance,
Regards-
V3T3RAN
Back to top Go down
anthonyse4
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 am

Valladolid
anthony se4

i am the right man for the job cause i belive i can take them to the top and meet their expectations if u look at my track record i have done exactly that with my other two clubs i managed
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 am

The Osasuna Board have announced xX The Gill Xx as their new manager.

They board feel that the new manager is the perfect candidate to pull the team out of relegation and build for next season.

Cardiff City are now looking for a new manager.
Back to top Go down
anthonyse4
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:58 am

Racing Santander

anthony se4

i am the right man for the job cause i belive i can take them to the top and meet their expectations if u look at my track record i have done exactly that with my other two clubs i managed
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 pm

x V3T3RAN v8 has been announced as the Caretaker Manager of Valladolid until the end of the season.

The board will assess the managers performance and make a long term decision in the close season.

Racing Santander, Numancia and Recreativo Huelva will all wait until the end of season before confirming a new manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a La Liga job in here   Apply for a La Liga job in here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for a La Liga job in here
Page 1 of 1