fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disconections

Go down 
+2
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Keeno1984
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Listen the Rules are going to be changed tonight.

The Rule currently there was just to keep everyone right, unfortunately Bosic and myself felt other members would be on the same wave length as us.

If Im playing someone and thers 10-15mins to go, i automatically ask that my opponent wants to do, just seems sensible esspecially if he is winning. If he is winning 2-1 with 5mins to go why should i make him play an extra 40mins to try and get an equalliser.

Again unfortunatley there can be know grey areas it seems where respect and integraty make decisions, people seem to be picking up the smallest minute thing and blow it up.

Sooooooooooo

This is the it will be from now on.

Regardless of the disconnection time you will play the exact minute of disconnection plus 3mins injury time.
Dont Care if its the 2nd Min or the 88th, you re-connect and finish the game.

Ok so its clear.

The incodent that instogated this you will play 13mins
Thats QPR v Sheff Wed play 13mins

Again unfortunatly some gamertags get involved for no reason what so ever

plebbles ( bristol city )
lfcdavey16 ( AS Roma )
I34dTaleNT 86 ( Palermo )
Stoned Panda UK ( Espanyol )

dont get it

plebbles dont think we dont know btw, your so close to being banned. Also disappointed in I34dTaleNT 86 one of our most active members and with all the carry on earlier in the season iwould have again thought you would have kept your head down mate.

Stoned Panda and lfcdavey, ive noticed both of you guys also seem to be getting a bad reputation with some chatbox comments.

All 4 clubs will be Fined 10million pounds

Do you guys not get it Mods like Randy Jay and Chron do all this extra work around the site off thier own back, thier trying to help the site improve and help me and bosic.

Of coarce Randy knows what hes doin hes been a Mod scince Season 2, and no-one seems to mind him when hes proccessing all the transfers, funny that.

Bulling and Tormenting Mods is just not on, can everyone try to remember this is meant to be competitive fun, not ruthless agony.

So new rule is there ok.
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 pm

ok i accept my fine.

ill take a back seat from now on and stay out of arguments, when im allowed back on chat that is.
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 pm

to my defence here

there was no mods on or answering so a tried to help out best i could by saying what the rules said nuthin else was said other than tht ave kept my head dwn and played my games

then a got kicked by randy

then the others joined in asking for a rules update which i agreed on

but if helping other members get me -10mil a dont think al bother next time as mods/admin arent on here all the time
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 pm

I34dTaleNT 86 wrote:
to my defence here

there was no mods on or answering so a tried to help out best i could by saying what the rules said nuthin else was said other than tht ave kept my head dwn and played my games

then a got kicked by randy

then the others joined in asking for a rules update which i agreed on

but if helping other members get me -10mil a dont think al bother next time as mods/admin arent on here all the time

my answer to you:

i was on the chatbox and saw what was going on they disconnected on 80th min and you said play 45min again with scores carrried over ? m8 let me decide it and not you cause 1. ur not an mod and 2. you're also not an admin 3. just ask it a mod/admin however i'm always online on the xbox just send us a msg with the problem and it will be fixed no need to get a wrong answer of a member and also thinks he knows it better then a mod. also leave this behind and just stay out of it thnx

Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm

I 100% agree with what most I34dTaleNT 86 is saying! I'll accept my fine, just wont try to help out new members or make suggestions to help improve the site which will be useful to new members. E.g. The rules.
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 pm

my answer to you:

i was on the chatbox and saw what was going on they disconnected on 80th min and you said play 45min again with scores carrried over ? m8 let me decide it and not you cause 1. ur not an mod and 2. you're also not an admin 3. just ask it a mod/admin however i'm always online on the xbox just send us a msg with the problem and it will be fixed no need to get a wrong answer of a member and also thinks he knows it better then a mod. also leave this behind and just stay out of it thnx

[/quote]

yeah you were on chatbox, but you wernt answering when they were asking questions, talent was just going by what was on the rules page and trying to help, you cant blame him for that.
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 pm

so i try help a new member with the rules given

u cum in and kick me ? (uncalled for)

am only going with the rules nuthing else thts what the rules clearly stated play 1 half again

hence the reason others wanted a update on them
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Exactly, and when we asked for the rules to possibly be updated so it's clearer for everyone you just ignored us and said if we have questions ask admins. If there's no admins on then what? The rules are the only thing to go by.
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:51 pm

to the following managers:

Palermo manager
Espanyol manager
BristolCity manager
Roma manager

1. if you guys keep continue about this subject you make your own risk alot bigger
2. why are you ( lfcdavey16 ) saying i don't answer their quastions if i did that can't you read?
3.if i was there and giving them answers and the right answers and not false info why do u guys still think you guys know it better then a mod. ?
4. if you don't agree with a mod. and think u know better there will be punishments cause an mod got it 99% right cause they learn it from the admins ( Keeno1984 and Bosic84 )
5. u need to respect the admin/mod his choice cause u cant make it to act unrespectfull to a admin/mod
6. if this happens just message a admin/mod if they are online else wait when they are online for answer or to fix things
7.members no need to about something they don't know there are admins/mods for just stay out of it.

End off......
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:54 pm

I give up, your missing my point mate...
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Stoned Panda UK wrote:
I give up, your missing my point mate...

totally agree m8
Back to top Go down
lfcdavey16 (AS Roma)
Professional
Professional

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:09 pm

rrsvdm ( Birmingham ) wrote:

2. why are you ( lfcdavey16 ) saying i don't answer their quastions if i did that can't you read?

You dont understand do you!

i said you wernt answering it at the time they asked it, you answered it like 5 or 10 mins after. Mccann was there and answered it the best he could, he was just trying to help to get the game finished faster, isnt that what its all about?
Back to top Go down
plebbles
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Keeno1984 wrote:
Listen the Rules are going to be changed tonight.

The Rule currently there was just to keep everyone right, unfortunately Bosic and myself felt other members would be on the same wave length as us.

If Im playing someone and thers 10-15mins to go, i automatically ask that my opponent wants to do, just seems sensible esspecially if he is winning. If he is winning 2-1 with 5mins to go why should i make him play an extra 40mins to try and get an equalliser.

Again unfortunatley there can be know grey areas it seems where respect and integraty make decisions, people seem to be picking up the smallest minute thing and blow it up.

Sooooooooooo

This is the it will be from now on.

Regardless of the disconnection time you will play the exact minute of disconnection plus 3mins injury time.
Dont Care if its the 2nd Min or the 88th, you re-connect and finish the game.

Ok so its clear.

The incodent that instogated this you will play 13mins
Thats QPR v Sheff Wed play 13mins

Again unfortunatly some gamertags get involved for no reason what so ever

plebbles ( bristol city )
lfcdavey16 ( AS Roma )
I34dTaleNT 86 ( Palermo )
Stoned Panda UK ( Espanyol )

dont get it

plebbles dont think we dont know btw, your so close to being banned. Also disappointed in I34dTaleNT 86 one of our most active members and with all the carry on earlier in the season iwould have again thought you would have kept your head down mate.

Stoned Panda and lfcdavey, ive noticed both of you guys also seem to be getting a bad reputation with some chatbox comments.

All 4 clubs will be Fined 10million pounds

Do you guys not get it Mods like Randy Jay and Chron do all this extra work around the site off thier own back, thier trying to help the site improve and help me and bosic.

Of coarce Randy knows what hes doin hes been a Mod scince Season 2, and no-one seems to mind him when hes proccessing all the transfers, funny that.

Bulling and Tormenting Mods is just not on, can everyone try to remember this is meant to be competitive fun, not ruthless agony.

So new rule is there ok.

what do i think you dont know? Neutral
also
ill stay out off it from now on its just i had the same problems in one off my games so i asked a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disconections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disconections   Disconections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disconections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: BREAKING NEWS-
Jump to: