fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED ***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I J05H I 2009 I
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player
I J05H I 2009 I

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-06-02

gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED *** Empty
PostSubject: gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED ***   gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED *** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:59 am

recreativo confirm
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED ***   gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED *** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 am

Getafe confirm
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED ***   gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED *** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Transfer Cancelled Recreativo already loaned 2 in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED ***   gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED *** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gudjohnson to recreativo on half season loan beto going to Getafe half season loan *** VOITED ***
Page 1 of 1