fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Empty
PostSubject: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm

So you feel you know the type of player your team needs to move on to the next level or you want a certain player, well here's your chance to let it be known in public and declare your interest in the man your team needs.

Or if you feel its time for some of your players to move on to pastures new, you can tell the press room about who your willing to le leave.

Its an open field just send the info to blue steal 07 (lfc) and we'll post all we can.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Palermo boss discuss's his transfer plans with the media.

as manager of palermo whos being doing well but with a new found formation we need another class striker and to work a little more on our defence

palermo managers willing to listen to offers for all of his squad EXCEPT ****aguero****who has been outstanding for us.

so if anyone is intrested just leave me a pm ............

strikers and defenders needed mostly Razz

thanks
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:33 am

2 in 1 out on the cards at pride park !

DERBY COUNTY boss lets the media know the type of players that he feels will give his team a place in the top flight.

We are currently in first place however I know it isn't over yet, thats why we are looking for a new Striker and Centre Back. I think getting these two players will make sure that the fans will be watching Premiership football next season.

I would also like to say that Juan Rodriguez hasn't settled in at Derby and will be sold in the window. He is a CM however his overall rating doesnt go down when put in defence or a wide position. He is over 6" and will be a great buy for any championship team.

I think offers of 5M will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:55 am

FIORENTINA release a statement on upcoming tranfers

after releasing my last statement about a player in my squad that was demanding and insulting as he wasnt gettting any football despite being injured for 6 games this season.......i have appraoched the board as i feel this player needed to be sold and contract finished, i dont take too kindly to threats from my players and demands.....we all have to go through hard times int his career...but when my 2 strikers are banging the goals in im not going to drop them.......

so with immediate effect alfonso alves will be leaving Fiorentina along with a star Fiorentina player who will be greatly missed to join a top club in europe and 3 top players will be coming the other way to Fiorentina.......they have signed and agreed terms and we have set them and their familes up here in Italy and will be revealved to the press once the window opens.....but let me tell you this.....they will add immense power and skill to this already good squad and will push my starting 11 to get in the squad.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:43 pm

palermo players to exit

an inside source at palermo has told the press room that joe cole and arjen robben are very close to leaving the club. they both have a lot of potential but it looks like they will have to earn a living else where. only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

DERBY COUNTY issue statement... GILES BARNES...for sale!!!!

derby have informed the media that they will listen to offers for giles barnes.

but the offers must be in excess of a 70+ striker + cash.

all interested managers please PM the derby county boss himself.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:43 pm

SAMPDORIA

Sampdoria has released this statement.

Most of the team is up for SALE(preferly with trade) but most of them can go for cash.

Please contact the manager for more detile.
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 pm

BLACKPOOL

McFadden Muterelli for sale. When the window opens

Possibly Llorente for the right price
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm

SEVILLE ISSUE STATEMENT REGARDING THE FUTURE OF DJIBRIL CISSE

With the Season drawing to a close, Bosic84 made this statement at a recent press conference at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan:

"D.Cisse will be made available for transfer at the end of this season at the player's own request.

"Djibril has expressed his fondness of the club and the management team, however in order to further his career, he feels he needs to move and and play regular first team football. Sevilla will not stand in his way and will seek to sell him at the earliest opportunity.

"I personally would like to work with Djibril again in the future, as I believe he is a great player with bags of ability - one of the worlds underestimated talents, and at the age of 27, I believe there is alot more to come from this lad.

"As I have mentioned, we at Sevilla will not stand in Djibril's way. If he wants to leave the club, so be it. However we will be looking for a deal which will benifit both parties.

"In P.Aimar's loan spell at the club, we have found what we have been looking for, for a few seasons now. And with Cisse leaving the club, we will look to obtain a player of the quality of P.Aimar.

"We will be willing to listen to any structured part exchange offers for Cisse as we know some clubs would not be willing to trade a winger/attacking midfielder for a striker.

"Thank you for your time. We will keep you informed of any revelations regarding the matter."
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:57 am

WIGAN HAVE REVEALED TO THE PRESS THAT

Peter crouch may be made available in there search to improve there defence, any clubs interested in crouchy should pm blue steal.

also and one looking to offload good defenders, let us know and we'll consider making an offer
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:53 pm

New newcastle boss posts transfer statement.

I'm open to offers for all of my squad, I think every area of the team can be improved so all offers will be looked at.

The main area I am looking at improving this window is attack, I wont name names but I am looking for 2 big strikers!
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:50 am

McCARTHY TO LEAVE BOTON

BOLTON HAVE RELEASED THE FOLLOWING TRANFER STATEMENT

Benni McCarthy is available for trade but only a striker who has similar rating. Also if you have a better striker than mccarthy you are looking to sell i will add some cash to the deal

pm me offers
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST   TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRANSFER SPECULATION AND INTEREST
Page 1 of 1