fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champs Cup Results Season 4

Go down 
+7
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
CrackpotToaster
Bosic84
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
Keeno1684
I34dTaleNT 86
Keeno1984
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Champs Cup Results Season 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 4   Champs Cup Results Season 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 pm

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Champs Cup Results Season 4 - Page 3 Uefachampionsleagued

Scorers
:
Arsenal - Migel, Lavezz x2, Sneijder
Real Madrid - Amauri, Modric

M.O.M -
Lavezzi 10

This was the First Arsenal's Champions League Final of the Fifa360 history. The players like the managers fought like gladiators to bring back home the Cup that all the clubs in europe want. The Arsenal players came on the pitch very nervous, but as soon as Migel, the Arsnal's right back scored, the pressure went down, and Arsenal started to play some sexy football like in a friendly game. The real Madrid players were still well nervous, and they made a lot of mistakes. The big man upfront, Amauri well known for his head game, missed a very easy chance in the first half of the game, probably because of the importance of the game, the nervosity was on. Arsenal took a 2 goals lead in the first half by the help of Migel and Lavezzi, the man in form. In the second half Arsenal scored two more goals by Lavezzi again and Sneijder. After the 4-0 lead. The Arsenal defense lost focus, and Amauri took the advantage and scored in the 65th min, then Modric scored for the 4-2 in the 80th min, but it was not enough and the score stay still until the final wissle.

Arsenal manager thought, "I am very happy by the performance of my players today, they went out and fought hard, and we are bringing the cup home, I am also Glad that the First ever trophy of Arsenal is won by me in charge. Now the we are going to party, take some vacation and get back to work."

Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Champs Cup Results Season 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champs Cup Results Season 4   Champs Cup Results Season 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 pm

UPDATED

Arsenal are the Season 4 Champs Cup Winners!
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com

Champs Cup Results Season 4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3