fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaz Eat World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Gaz Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Gaz Eat World   Gaz Eat World Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:13 am

Season 1 N/a

Season 2 - Wigan

Took over after Wigan had played 2 games and were rock bottom, instant impact and guided them out of the relegation zone immediatley. Then some great signings in the mid season window and i eventually finished 11th which i was very proud and happy with.

Season 3 - Udinese

Another strong season for me, after 2 defeats in first 2 games, i went on an 13 game unbeaten run, winning 12 and drawing 1. Again i made some great signings half way through the season and managed to lift them to 4th and europe Very Happy

Season 3 continued - Real Madrid

took over the realms at the bernabau for the remaining 6 games of the season with madrid languishing 8th, managed to guide them to a final league position of 2nd and champs league football.

Season 4 - Real Madrid - only time will tel............................
Back to top Go down

Gaz Eat World
Page 1 of 1